Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
Taemin cares for himself only, I used to be his fan, but then I saw the truth when I learned about narcissism. He could have enlisted with the other Shinee members, but no, he had to continue solo, be in Super M, spam the universe with his vlives that's basically him rambling, you can see he has no real respect for the other members. There was no need to advertise Super M at the Shinee promo.

I have seen so many clips where he is supposedly joking, but in fact trash talking/sabotaging other members.

Examples:

1. Casually stealing Key's clothes

2. Casually embarrassing Minho and making him look like an idiot [1:46]

I know some people will say "oh he is just a baby", "oh he is just joking", but I think it's still inappropriate and can hurt the other person and he can joke in so many other ways that do not include putting another person down. I believe that he is narcissistic and likes putting others down to show himself off. He knows what he is doing and he knows those clips will be online forever. The other members don't say sh*t like that about him, it's all one way.

One thing I believe about Taemin is that he has joined the gender blurring agenda. He looks more and more like a transsexual over the years compared to manly members like Wonho who had to be kicked out of MonstaX since his presence did not fit the elite plans.

Compare Taemin's 2021 face to 2012 Internet wars, back then you could tell he is male, while now he reminds me on Kaitlin Jenner aesthetics, like he did fillers, his face is bloated.

cdigital379

Established
SUPER JUNIOR - THE RENAISSANCE teaser...

View attachment 52870

It extremely reminds me of "The Last Supper" painting...

View attachment 52871

The 12 disciples with Jesus = 13
The original members of SUJU = 13

View attachment 52872

Now that's what I call "resembles"
I wonder if there will be an actual RENAISSANCE this year, or it's the beginning of a new era...?
============================================
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) MISSBUNNY: (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS TO OUR ATTENTIION!!!

ALSO, I AM ADDRESSING THIS MESSAGE to my fellow siblings in Christ; Those who believe and follow in the Triune GOD of Christian Faith!!

***[GOD THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST]***

This is not a knock on the other Christian faiths, for some just believe in God alone. I wanted 2 include those who follow this Christian principle. I already mentioned I come from a wonderful but often crazy blended family of various faiths: Lutherans, Catholics, Methodists, Buddhists and Agnostics.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE (ALL other faiths or not) that are blessed (or cursed but in a sorta "tone of melancholy" or melancholic manner) w/the foresight 2 see things that the majority of human-kind cannot see because in ALL DUE HONESTY; there are quite a few "BLIND SHEEP" who refuse 2 open their eyes so THAT they can truly see "THE TRUTH -N- STATE" our world/world economy is in.

I have been home from the hospital for well over 8.5 hours and I opened VC and this CAUGHT MY ATTENTION "IMMEDIATELY"!!! Now, whether I was just drawn on my own accord, by God or something else, I completely stopped what I was doing so I could respond.

Since joining this site and giving attendance in this forum, I've come 2 learn that many members (in this forum n throughout the website) were either born "w/special gifts, intuition and certain heightened powers" or it came 2 them later in life (as in myself). If those of the former noticed (BESIDES THE OBVIOUS) semblance n symbols...

WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY GUYS/GALS...AND LAUGH ALL U WANT, I DO NOT REALLY CARE BUT I AM BEING DEADLY SERIOUS HERE!!!

DID ANYONE NOTICE ANY DEMONS/MONSTERS hidden in plain site??? I mean AT FIRST GLANCE did anyone spot them??? I thought perhaps my tired eyeballs were deceiving me for few secs from work but NO!!! I rubbed my eyes a few times, waited a few times and did something else but NO AGAIN!!!

MY EYES DID NOT DECEIVE ME!!! Mind you, I always take out my contacts and wear my glasses when I come home from the hospital. But at 1st glance, I ACTUALLY HAD MY GLASSES BELOW MY NOSE!!! HAHA!!! :p:D:p:D

BUT 4 REAL NOW - NO JOKE AND NO LAUGHING MATTER WHEN THE HOLY BIBLE IS BEING MOCKED or used in any manner, shape or form, just anything - IS BLASPHEMOUS!!! NO MATTER our different faiths, IT IS NOT OKAY TO BE BLASPHEMOUS towards another culture's religion...WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT!!! And personally, since I was raised both Lutheran and Methodist;

:mad::mad::mad: IN THE BIBLE, GOD would NEVER EVER CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR!!! :mad::mad::mad:

(many people in power/regular people utilize/depict DaVinci's masterpiece in the wrong manner; ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS!!!)

SATAN and his working evil minions take great pride n delight in mocking Jesus, GOD and mankind. It is probably one of his TOP 3 DELIGHTS in ridiculing GOD.

Now back 2 what I saw at FIRST GLANCE: I COUNTED 8 MONSTERS/DEMONS IN PLAIN SIGHT. Again, after rubbing my eyes and letting some time pass, I counted 13 approx. 13 TOTAL!! This is also after I zoomed in a few times. Over 9.5 hrs. have now passed SINCE I began typing this and NOTHING HAS CHANGED: 13 MONSTERS/DEMONS IN PLAIN SIGHT!!! (APPROXIMATELY)

Due 2 the world-wide pandemic that has caused mass hysteria, the media over-sensationalizing (and passing mostly false info), World Leaders/Politicians doing shady shyt, riots/protests, suicides, human sacrifices, senseless n outrageous crimes, people of faith LOSING their faiths in God, the world n themselves, mankind losing their identity n hope and other chaotic anarchy taking shape by USHERING IN SOME NWO BULLSHYT...I had 2 step back and check myself!!!

I had to crawl literally out of my cave, "wake-up" all over again and purify myself at best of negative thoughts and bad energy surrounding me BY RE-AFFIRMING MY FAITH NOT JUST IN GOD BUT MY LOWLY SELF...ON MANY OCCASIONS WHEN I WANTED 2 THROW IN THE TOWEL.

I also prayed to GOD to help me "help myself" by PUTTING ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD'S PROTECTION!!!
ezekiel-36-26 (25).jpg

To see stuff like this (images mainly), is sad, thoughtless and disturbing!!! Rarely have I seen the depiction of The Last Supper in a positive light!

???***THOUGHTS ANYONE***???

68-689176_transparent-three-cross-clipart-cross.jpg
THIS IS A LOT OF INFO! IF YOU TRULY WANT TO UNDERSTAND N GRASP SOME DEEP CRITICAL INTELLIGENT KNOWLEDGE, THEN I HOPE YOU GUYS TAKE TIME 2 VIEW WHAT I TIRESSLY DUG UP N SCOURED THE INTERNET 2 SHARE. ENJOY!!! :):):)

BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE!!!

Matthew-7-7-8.jpg

SOME ATICLES AND LINKS BELOW ABOUT "#13"

EXTRA

The Number 13 in Movies/Television
Posted on March 16, 2009 | 4 Comments

The symbolism of the number 13 is probably the best known of any number.
13 Days

1408 – The number 1408 when added up is 13. The number is the room number of a haunted hotel room.

Airplane – The plane docks at Gate 13.

Alien – Standard suggests the use of N-13 sticks to blow up aliens.

American Beauty – Ricky states, “It’s called G-13”. He is referring to a genetically engineered type of pot.

Batman – 13 people die from contaminated products created by the Joker.

Battlestar Galactica – Earth is the 13th lost colony.

Believer – On screen title “13 YEARS LATER”.

The English Patient – The onscreen title reads “November 13, 1942”.

Entrapment – “13 Days until the end of the World” is scrawled on a sheet of paper.

The Fugitive – Gerard states, “Route 13 east”.

Friday the 13th series

Midnight Express – Bell states, “He got raped something bad in Section 13”.

Minority Report – Anderson states, “At 1:13 the two Precrime officers”.

Return To Me – The onscreen title states “INT. TUNER BOWLING – LANE 13 – NIGHT”.

Resident Evil – Red Queen states, “the infection would have spread to cover the United States within 13 days”.

Rush Hour – The clock on the wall reads 7:13.

Rushmore – Max states, “I hear about your science fair project on Action 13 the other day”. Action 13 is a TV channel.

Spartan – “Rule #13: Every night you will be told where to Meet. If Surrounded by

Superior Force - One of the rules soldiers of the future follow.

Star Wars – George Lucas is the creator of Star Wars. The number 1138 (1+1+3+8) shows up in several episodes of Star Wars. THX 1138 is the title of the first film of George Lucas.

The Time Machine – The dial of the time machine stops on “13 September 1917”.

Thirteen Ghosts – The use of the number 13 is clearly related to its supernatural significance and as opposed to the number 12 as in the 12 signs in astrology.

THX 1138 – This is the first film George Lucas ever made and 1+1+3+8 = 13. As mentioned this number also shows up in his best know series of films, Star – 13:58 is on the digital display of an explosive device.

X-Files – 13:58 is on the digital display of an explosive device.

VIDEOS

Last edited:

Awkward_pink

Established
what she was refencing idols are trapped? they want help or something?
Thats what i expected the mv to be about judging by the thumbnail...but its supposed to be about loving and praising herself...Anyways what do you guys think of IU overall?? I used to be obsessed with her..I still see innocence in her eyes, but I could be wrong ofc ♡

queen82

Star
Taemin cares for himself only, I used to be his fan, but then I saw the truth when I learned about narcissism. He could have enlisted with the other Shinee members, but no, he had to continue solo, be in Super M, spam the universe with his vlives that's basically him rambling, you can see he has no real respect for the other members. There was no need to advertise Super M at the Shinee promo.

I have seen so many clips where he is supposedly joking, but in fact trash talking/sabotaging other members.

Examples:

I know some people will say "oh he is just a baby", "oh he is just joking", but I think it's still inappropriate and can hurt the other person and he can joke in so many other ways that do not include putting another person down. I believe that he is narcissistic and likes putting others down to show himself off. He knows what he is doing and he knows those clips will be online forever. The other members don't say sh*t like that about him, it's all one way.

One thing I believe about Taemin is that he has joined the gender blurring agenda. He looks more and more like a transsexual over the years compared to manly members like Wonho who had to be kicked out of MonstaX since his presence did not fit the elite plans.

Compare Taemin's 2021 face to 2012 Internet wars, back then you could tell he is male, while now he reminds me on Kaitlin Jenner aesthetics, like he did fillers, his face is bloated.
i wonder if he's a sex addict too, because if you search the list of kpop hoe anthems , his songs are always in those tracklists , he also have a song called Sexuality ..

7starlights

Rookie
Thats what i expected the mv to be about judging by the thumbnail...but its supposed to be about loving and praising herself...Anyways what do you guys think of IU overall?? I used to be obsessed with her..I still see innocence in her eyes, but I could be wrong ofc ♡
i always wonder how many idols control the production? Like music video and editing. it's not their fault there's evil symbolism in their works. i personally think IU did really write a song about loving and praising herself, but cultists have to ruin it
did she write the song though?

btach

Veteran

Examples:

He has enjoyed the attention the baby label has given him. That's why even in Super M, he prefers to not be considered the oldest. The thing is, everyone grows up and people will eventually move on to higher realms of responsibility and his label will also move on to other groups. I think his heart has moved on from SHINee and he now prefers to be with much more popular people like KAI. That's probably why he was promoting SuperM. Didn't he say he was already tired of his members? I think SHINee as a group is done TBH. The members will go solo. Right now, they are receiving a lot of sympathy recogonition, but they are not as popular as they used to be.

swayy000

Star
They write it so clearly in their lyrics how depressed they are. No matter how happy you try to look on the screen but when you sit down to write a lyrics, only the true emotions can pour out. I've experienced this when in write songs. I don't understand how can people just simply enjoy their songs and doesn't take an effort to even think about what made them write this depressing lines. They just listen to their songs enjoy it and see it as their entertainment. Like they're enjoying a circus where the animals are being tortured to perform on the stage. But in BTS's case its even worse than being tortured when they had to accept satanism and do all that shitty rituals . I remember when I tried to open some army's eyes they attacked back on me telling me that they are happy, they own half of the bighit company, there's no such thing like illuminati and Bang si Huke treat them like their son's. They call themselves army The shield of BTS right? Oh please
exactly. I saw an article from koreaboo i think and it talked about how be0mgyu from t ex t said that he doesn't really know who he is anymore, like he lost his identity or something. Its sad :(

swayy000

Star

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
He has enjoyed the attention the baby label has given him. That's why even in Super M, he prefers to not be considered the oldest. The thing is, everyone grows up and people will eventually move on to higher realms of responsibility and his label will also move on to other groups. I think his heart has moved on from SHINee and he now prefers to be with much more popular people like KAI. That's probably why he was promoting SuperM. Didn't he say he was already tired of his members? I think SHINee as a group is done TBH. The members will go solo. Right now, they are receiving a lot of sympathy recogonition, but they are not as popular as they used to be.
Did he say he is tired of the members? I believe you, but I didn't see the clip/interview, can you please link me?

Awkward_pink

Established
This might be a stretch but does anyone think that bts could intentionally be a name similar to beatles? I recently came to know that the name Lil uzi vert is subliminal for Lucifer..are bts and beatles subliminal for each other?...maybe because bts were planned to be as famous as the beatles hence the similar names or its just a coincidence??

swayy000

Star
This might be a stretch but does anyone think that bts could intentionally be a name similar to beatles? I recently came to know that the name Lil uzi vert is subliminal for Lucifer..are bts and beatles subliminal for each other?...maybe because bts were planned to be as famous as the beatles hence the similar names or its just a coincidence??
Idk but their rise to fame was planned from the beginning. One person from one group I think sup3r jun*0r predicted it