Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

7starlights

Rookie

This is a little late but IU has been using star/pentagon symbol in her mv logo (in the beginning), its even in the choreo at 1:07
IU has almost the same image as bts...pure and innocent lyrics and mvs, sad to see that she uses symbolism as well...for some reason i thought she would be different :(
what she was refencing idols are trapped? they want help or something?

Anonymous User

Established
Here's a link for anyone interested in skz symbolism, feel free to read or add :)

7starlights

Rookie
yall i am going to make sublumials to protect your own soul and let people be free from soul contracts. i kinda created it (soul contracts as affirmation is part of collective conscious sub). it's hard to tell someone actually did.

i too paranoid to sign contracts from big companies. i rather created my own business fill with protection spells. this concern me more than being an adult

no way im selling my soul. i am going to live a normal life. any tips to protect myself?

btach

Veteran

I don't know where the person that created the video compilation got this clip from, but apparently Taemin has hoofs instead of shoes.
A few days ago, I had a strange dream about Taemin. People were grieving and the body was out in the open. It was like an open funeral and this body was in a field. A man had died. Taemin stood in front of the coffin..he was the only one..everyone else was busy doing their own thing and he started to do a bathing symbol like how you would splash water on yourself while bathing but it was not water....like harvesting whoever was dead's power.
Then he was seen and a really tall figure wearing black interrupted him by coming between him and the coffin. This figure jumped like it came from the sky or a tree. Like it had been watching him and he was really surprised. Like he had been exposed.. then I got up. I didn't think much of it. Truly.