Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
Today i got this on my recommended:
View attachment 52784
Its the lyric video of m*ke a w*sh and I saw the preview of it, its just a bunch of shots of ice cream, I doubt that they put ice cream to show sweets, I'm sure they put that there for something else...
Isn't icecream a code word for male pr*stitude or something?
yes right

MangoJuice

Rookie
Today i got this on my recommended:
View attachment 52784
Its the lyric video of m*ke a w*sh and I saw the preview of it, its just a bunch of shots of ice cream, I doubt that they put ice cream to show sweets, I'm sure they put that there for something else...
Isn't icecream a code word for male pr*stitude or something?
The English lyrics are sooooo dirty. The music video for the Korean/regular version is satanic mixed with cultural appropriation. Yikes

A video I’ve always been unfomfortable with is nc-t dre@m chew!ng gum. The colours and symbols, no thank you

queen82

Star
What do you all think about *Jessi* ?? I can't read her well..Is she kinda different from other kpop idols?? Lots of kpop fans are admiring her!
don't know but her attitude is so shady and aggressive, plus she was born in New York , she know how to use the symbolisms and stuff like that

s.weet

Rookie
What do you all think about *Jessi* ?? I can't read her well..Is she kinda different from other kpop idols?? Lots of kpop fans are admiring her!
She does have symbolism in her mv's (e.g. her in a cage, blindfolds, chains,) and when she appeared in D*wn's MV it was packed with black and white symbolism. And this also:
Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 8.40.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 8.41.05 AM.png
with all the chains, and her replacing the cat it seems pretty weird to me... Anyways I'm pretty sure she's not innocent either

Anonymous User

Established
Guys what do you think about their vlogs and vlives? Are they random scenes? Or still could there be a purpose to what they choose to show to people? Like if there are songs they recommend, is there a reason behind it(based on the song’s real meaning)? I know you might not know

Anonymous User

Established
Guys what do you think about their vlogs and vlives? Are they random scenes? Or still could there be a purpose to what they choose to show to people? Like if there are songs they recommend, is there a reason behind it(based on the song’s real meaning)? I know you might not know
I wouldn't be suprised if they plan what they put in there. Let's not forget they have symbolism in pretty much everything largely in mvs to photoshoot (their clothes, hair color and jewelry, etc.)

There might be less in vlives and vlogs or maybe nothing at all for the few ones. After finding out so much symbolism in pretty much everything i try to be cautious