Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

vic

Established
Light exposes darkness; so let me showcase the light instead of always discussing the darkness

I saw people here talking about duality of good and evil maybe last month. As in, some people believe they need to be scapegoats. I cannot judge anyone who's lost but that concept is blatantly blasphemous. Just because God knows bad things will happen doesn't mean it's his will. The only reason the last days will be full of sin is because Satan knows his time is up. So he uses concepts like duality to lead people astray, among many other things like crime, idolatry and sexual immorality (1)(2). Heaven will be perfect like paradise already was. Sin was never needed and Jesus always existed (3)(4). God gave us the choice to do either good or evil so our love for Him could be genuine. Mankind condemned itself by sinning out of free will and instead of letting us perish God sent His Son Jesus Christ to carry our punishment so we might have everlasting life. For that alone God is so, so good. Hallelujah!

You can never share too much word of God:

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." James 1:17

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans12:2

"For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in loving kindness to all who call upon You." Psalm 86:5

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." Matthew 6:24

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Anonymous User

Established
actually, it could be a reference to *drenochr*me, which I heard that they drink to look younger, it's quite disturbing apparently how its taken,
from traumatizing children, and when they reach the peak of it, then they extract it from their blood, and drink it.
Milk can also be a sign of this, as found in an IU MV, and in b*s's dynam*te, jk is seen drinking milk, looking at the camera and wiping his mouth. It's so blatant...
Here's something I found while watching a video:
View attachment 52716
Even though j*red l*to is not kpop, it's quite prominent, especially in the entertainment industries.
Quite disturbing honestly.
They're not trying to even hide it... I wonder how often they take it to look younger

MariMarrie

Veteran
actually, it could be a reference to *drenochr*me, which I heard that they drink to look younger, it's quite disturbing apparently how its taken,
from traumatizing children, and when they reach the peak of it, then they extract it from their blood, and drink it.
Milk can also be a sign of this, as found in an IU MV, and in b*s's dynam*te, jk is seen drinking milk, looking at the camera and wiping his mouth. It's so blatant...
View attachment 52716
Even though j*red l*to is not kpop, it's quite prominent, especially in the entertainment industries.
Screenshot_20201218-120938_YouTube Go.jpg

Shuna

Star
- Thought to see to oblige, thought as he could have thought at the time, in which, the text was written.
- Avoid putting your opinion in the text, even if it is annoying, see a completely false text:
When a text is false, it can be useful, as much for the mentality, to see the thought, it allows to see some texts differently (personally, I looked at some site, which compiles conspiratorial ideas, but some of them helped me a lot).
- You should also know that everything has in the end the same root, then it was gradually divided, to the point of making war.
- Another tip, to compile things, which is repeated, to see who disturbs what questions you, whether in pop culture, or otherwise.

I had made a selection, but here is the selection of my selection of links:
English links:
Example speaking of the planet Sirius and the moon, link to September 11, to a compilation: Why So Sirius & What's Up With The Moon? (subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com)

French links:
A Pinterest, for those who can see it, on the symbols:
Pinterest

More Spanish links:

I also have one of the links, which are only available in the articles, and here is a French link, I have mi on the Christmas page:
Les origines de NoEl (free.fr)

In the interesting links he also has this one on the forum:
The selection of Satanist works, including many works by MK-Ultra victims: Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning] | The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Pranali

Rookie
They write it so clearly in their lyrics how depressed they are. No matter how happy you try to look on the screen but when you sit down to write a lyrics, only the true emotions can pour out. I've experienced this when in write songs. I don't understand how can people just simply enjoy their songs and doesn't take an effort to even think about what made them write this depressing lines. They just listen to their songs enjoy it and see it as their entertainment. Like they're enjoying a circus where the animals are being tortured to perform on the stage. But in BTS's case its even worse than being tortured when they had to accept satanism and do all that shitty rituals . I remember when I tried to open some army's eyes they attacked back on me telling me that they are happy, they own half of the bighit company, there's no such thing like illuminati and Bang si Huke treat them like their son's. They call themselves army The shield of BTS right? Oh please

helloyall

Established
- Thought to see to oblige, thought as he could have thought at the time, in which, the text was written.
- Avoid putting your opinion in the text, even if it is annoying, see a completely false text:
When a text is false, it can be useful, as much for the mentality, to see the thought, it allows to see some texts differently (personally, I looked at some site, which compiles conspiratorial ideas, but some of them helped me a lot).
- You should also know that everything has in the end the same root, then it was gradually divided, to the point of making war.
- Another tip, to compile things, which is repeated, to see who disturbs what questions you, whether in pop culture, or otherwise.

I had made a selection, but here is the selection of my selection of links:
English links:
Example speaking of the planet Sirius and the moon, link to September 11, to a compilation: Why So Sirius & What's Up With The Moon? (subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com)

French links:
A Pinterest, for those who can see it, on the symbols:
Pinterest

More Spanish links:

I also have one of the links, which are only available in the articles, and here is a French link, I have mi on the Christmas page:
Les origines de NoEl (free.fr)

In the interesting links he also has this one on the forum:
The selection of Satanist works, including many works by MK-Ultra victims: Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning] | The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Awesomeeee, thank you so much!!

Last edited:

helloyall

Established
They write it so clearly in their lyrics how depressed they are. No matter how happy you try to look on the screen but when you sit down to write a lyrics, only the true emotions can pour out. I've experienced this when in write songs. I don't understand how can people just simply enjoy their songs and doesn't take an effort to even think about what made them write this depressing lines. They just listen to their songs enjoy it and see it as their entertainment. Like they're enjoying a circus where the animals are being tortured to perform on the stage. But in BTS's case its even worse than being tortured when they had to accept satanism and do all that shitty rituals . I remember when I tried to open some army's eyes they attacked back on me telling me that they are happy, they own half of the bighit company, there's no such thing like illuminati and Bang si Huke treat them like their son's. They call themselves army The shield of BTS right? Oh please
The problem with these "sad" lyrics is that they wanna make the listeners relate to them, thus feeding into the illusion that they "suffer" the same fate, and they become attached to them (without mentioning the damaging effects of music on the heart).

My teacher told us a lot of (french)poets,playwrights destroyed themselves with drugs and other (self-inflicted heartbreak) to have inspiration(but also aren't a lot of kpop songs written by ghost-writers?).
(This last paragraph doesn't mean that kpop singers have to take drugs or smthg else to feel heartbreak as I'm sure entering that rotten industry is enough on its own(we know them taking drugs isn't impossible ofc) it's just an example to what u said: "but when you sit down to write a lyrics, only the true emotions can pour out"

queen82

Star
the only ones in the Bts that have to accepted that are the maknae line , i think the hyung line agree with that

Pranali

Rookie
Hi, nice to meet you!
Ofc, it's as bad. But at least they tell straithly they're there for the money, fame and girls.
One of the latest MVs that I came around to:

BST was the most alarming BTS MV. Satanic to its fullest.
Also as you mentioned rappers, have you guys seen his drawings?

He def knows about symbolism. Imagine what's in his mind if he draws stuff like this...
Who made this drawings?? And the video is unavailable where can i see it?

Lachimolala

Established
View attachment 52716
They seems two different people...it is very weird,i saw the same expression in another celebrity photos,like something is not normal...but i thought was plastic surgery or mk ultra...i never saw this kind of thing in common people...i saw filthers in photos or a lot of make up and plastic surgery,but i never read that they seem aging backwards and i never saw strange skins without imperfections ..

MangoJuice

Rookie
If one of you have a link or smthg from where I can learn how to recognize satanist symbolism (the ones that aren't very obvious (in the MVs)), send it to me pls.
Watching music video analysis helps me. This one is my favourite channel. you'll get more familiar with the symbolism the more you see it

Basic symbols I look for are checkerboard, butterflies, Baphomet signs, cheetah print, one eye symbolism, duality, milk, blood red, etc.

the vigalant citizen site does great analysis as well, but mostly of western music videos

helloyall

Established
Watching music video analysis helps me. This one is my favourite channel. you'll get more familiar with the symbolism the more you see it

Basic symbols I look for are checkerboard, butterflies, Baphomet signs, cheetah print, one eye symbolism, duality, milk, blood red, etc.

the vigalant citizen site does great analysis as well, but mostly of western music videos

Thank you! Indeed this site is very helpful :)