Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

presenttense

Established
The whole Jennie and GD thing could be fake and distraction for the park won son scandal. However, I wouldn't be surprised if its real either. I also feel like GD groomed her. He thought it was totally cool and fine for Jennie, who was a minor at the time to play his love interest in his music video? Lets not forget bigbang including GD knew what seungri was up to and looked the other way (Seungri was pimping underage female trainees that were UNDER YG ,they knew what was going on).

queen82

Star
So I guess that red clothing typically mean something to do with blood...
Which was probably why a couple years ago when I used to watch b*s t*ehy*ng was wearing all red with some black and crying all night... probably had to do some kind of blood sacrifice
infact he sacrificed his grandparents or something

seafood7

Rookie
It's not about kpop but the picture at the wall of Megan Fox house is weird. A naked baby with hal way naked woman with a water gun that looks leke p***s? And the p**o bear as carpet???? I have weird feeling about the Kylie Jenner caring this picture ither. What Child would draw that? Is that some sort of programming?

Attachments

AmazingGrace

Established
View attachment 52672
You can clearly see " NO WAY OUT" in the poster. Any thoughts? This just got posted..
For some reason I feel like it's connected to this post from Predictive Programming thread. The smoke and flames and "no way out". But I can be wrong. Also, don't forget to take the video with a grain of salt.
This vid is gathering quite a few views. I have no idea who this person is or the source.
Woman Talks about Events that will Take Place Soon

Lockdown will be permanent.
Mandatory vaccines worldwide.
Cataclysmic event about to take place. at 4 min in
One of the comments under the video:
"God still loves those of us who are FAITHFUL, though. Not a sparrow falls that He doesn't know. None of this has/will go down the way we THINK it will. Our adversary is smarter than us. But he has NOTHING on our Father. Remember that. That said, asteroids might be kinda cool. Better that being bombed into oblivion. And if a rock falls on me, well, I can't think of a better way to go. Look up, see something cool, and POW! Angels, harps, n clouds. Heh! C'mon! Beats spending yer last years in a diaper, not knowing yer name n wandering in circles in some old folks home. Count your blessings."
lol xD but my hope is that Christians will be raptured if this is really going to happen.

Also...
Verit@sium: It feels to me like there's something similar about pandemics and you know climate change or like asteroid impact...
Uncle G@tes: grins innocently at the mention of asteroid impact

Butterflygirl

Rookie
Just say it's for educational purposes and any resemblance is just a coincidence. We are doing a Jjong video. We will be reviewing the evidence and how nothing makes sense.
That helps a lot actually, I hadn't thought of that. Thank you for answering!

I've been posting my thoughts about Kim Jonghyum's case over three years now and nothing happened to me. Thanks to: 1. never express them STRGHT. 2. Being mentally strong (not for any possible attack, but for the large amount of the most stupid comments I've ever read) that sometimes I think they were written by creatures having the though process located in their asses, instead of heads '0_0 3. always keep arguments in the comment section, never in DM, so I won't have to deal with same stupid argument more than once.

Regarding "satanism" matter, I never mentioned any of that on my page because honestly 'with all due respect to who believes in it" I have my own believe that Satan was created too much weaker than human kinds who are faithful believers in God. That's exactly why in any satanism ritual there must be: drugs, sex, human sacrifices, cannibalism etc... which commonly are FORBIDDEN in the revealed religions because these vices open the Satan's road to a human's life. And I don't think Jonghyun made/did any of them, so basically, there was no way for Satan to get in his life. I do believe that he didn't commit suicide, and he'd never do. But, if we think carefully about it, there were plenty of reasons to get him killed, other than "secret groups".
Thank you. I guess you have to be careful about how you word things, but I totally agree about people not understanding you/being mentally strong...hence my hesitation because sometimes you'll just express something, but people will take it the wrong way. Thanks for sharing though!

queen82

Star
i
It's not about kpop but the picture at the wall of Megan Fox house is weird. A naked baby with hal way naked woman with a water gun that looks leke p***s? And the p**o bear as carpet???? I have weird feeling about the Kylie Jenner caring this picture ither. What Child would draw that? Is that some sort of programming?
i think Megan Fox new beau is her new handler, like her ex Brian Austin Green

helloyall

Established
I may say smthg very obvious here but how dating or other "big" scandals will hide the country's scandals anymore? A lot of people are discussing the fact that these "entertaining" scandals are only a distraction,even kpoppers + I don't understand how it will occupy people from these political scandals in the 1st place? Are celebrity scandals that distracting? It's all on the internet anyway whether kpop or political scandals

MariMarrie

Veteran
I may say smthg very obvious here but how dating or other "big" scandals will hide the country's scandals anymore? A lot of people are discussing the fact that these "entertaining" scandals are only a distraction,even kpoppers + I don't understand how it will occupy people from these political scandals in the 1st place? Are celebrity scandals that distracting? It's all on the internet anyway whether kpop or political scandals
I read on Instagram that it is just to divert the world's attention from government scandals or politics in S.K, some k.netz even say that artist scandals for them are no longer important, even artists news as big as GD have drowned in S.K which still makes it busy are international fans only.

delights.lia

Rookie
Have you guys seen the latest comeback of ONEUS? The whole MV was full of symbolisms. The album name is called "Devil". Here are some lyrics of the song.

Between the earth and the moon
Between adam and eve
There never was a place for another planet
You’re the serpent in our eden
Spreading bad vibes in our garden
- ONEUS, No Diggity

1614691360890.png

Butterflygirl

Rookie
Have you guys seen the latest comeback of ONEUS? The whole MV was full of symbolisms. The album name is called "Devil". Here are some lyrics of the song.

Between the earth and the moon
Between adam and eve
There never was a place for another planet
You’re the serpent in our eden
Spreading bad vibes in our garden
- ONEUS, No Diggity

View attachment 52694
Yep, this is one that stands out for sure, but it really doesn't surprise me since a lot of kpop is filled with religious imagery, symbolism. This is how you know that it's about more than just music.

Shuna

Star
Clip on MK-Ultra centers, when I finish my current article I will attack the article to detail the centers, but here are excerpts from what I will write:

The clip is VERIVERY's 'Get Away' clip:
My dear friends,

We are confifent that you will remember us, for are always been with you and each moment spent was fell of delight and wonder.
This better is To express our joy and Thanks To You.
This, we would like To present you a small gift.
We believe This will be a meetting with a guaint yet delecflable meal shered by wonderfulpeople, such as you. However, sucj as you. However, is you're To find The key To This party let me be so kind To offer you a hind To offer You a hint. Each possess a small point.
7 will make a large Point will open. Only This way will you be able To enter.
This festival That we have so elegintty prepared.
Merely imagining the gllorious spectacle makes our blood Tingle with escittement.
We will be waiting for you.

Yours Truly,

VREV
Mes chers amis,

Nous sommes convaincus que vous vous souviendrez de nous, car nous avons toujours été avec vous et chaque moment passé était tombé de joie et d'émerveillement.
C'est mieux pour vous exprimer notre joie et nos remerciements.
Ceci, nous aimerions vous présenter un petit cadeau.
Nous pensons que ce sera une rencontre avec un repas guaint mais délicieux, sheré par des gens merveilleux, comme vous. Cependant, aussi bon que toi. Cependant, est-ce que vous devez trouver la clé de cette fête, laissez-moi être si gentil de vous offrir une biche pour vous offrir un indice. Chacun possède un petit point.
7 fera un grand point s'ouvrira. Ce n'est que de cette manière que vous pourrez entrer.
Ce festival que nous avons préparé avec tant d'élégance.
Le simple fait d'imaginer le spectacle glorieux fait frémir notre sang.
Nous vous attendrons.

Votre sincèrement,

VREV