Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/shinee-key-taemin-didnt-visit-military/

I am very happy to be here, the members of the forum are woke and I have read so many clever observations. Not directly related to illuminati, but I see more and more info that the Shinee "oh we are such family" image is totally fake. I come from a military family of many generations and when a member enlists, they are so happy to get a visit from their friends/brothers. And Korean enlistment is so long. They can't be close if Taemin didn't visit ONCE!

Another video that the first seconds give us a glimpse of Taemin's REAL personality. Complaining non stop about how hard he has it, it's unfair, people don't appreciate his efforts blah blah. Soo different from the "baybee Taemin so cute and kind" persona. People so obsessed with being on top as him are usually the first to sacrifice others for their goals, anyone is fair game...

Also, last but not least, SuperM creeps me out so much, I watched the early Shinee videos and the interactions seemed a lot more genuine, now it's like watching actors pretending to be happy group members and faking.

The new song is soulless and doesn't strike me like Shinee at all, it feels like something any generic new k-pop group could have produced and it's a disappointment.

Lachimolala

Established

I am very happy to be here, the members of the forum are woke and I have read so many clever observations. Not directly related to illuminati, but I see more and more info that the Shinee "oh we are such family" image is totally fake. I come from a military family of many generations and when a member enlists, they are so happy to get a visit from their friends/brothers. And Korean enlistment is so long. They can't be close if Taemin didn't visit ONCE!

Another video that the first seconds give us a glimpse of Taemin's REAL personality. Complaining non stop about how hard he has it, it's unfair, people don't appreciate his efforts blah blah. Soo different from the "baybee Taemin so cute and kind" persona. People so obsessed with being on top as him are usually the first to sacrifice others for their goals, anyone is fair game...

Also, last but not least, SuperM creeps me out so much, I watched the early Shinee videos and the interactions seemed a lot more genuine, now it's like watching actors pretending to be happy group members and faking.

The new song is soulless and doesn't strike me like Shinee at all, it feels like something any generic new k-pop group could have produced and it's a disappointment.
The real Taemin is scary...he is never satisfied about his results,he wants more,more and more...
Shinee are not a family...i can't understand how Taemin can fake his personality seeming bubbly,cute and funny...and the others members how they could continue their careers without any problems..this is not normal...it is like they forgot Jonghyun and they approuved that Taemin is the real leader of Shinee,also his dancers are dancers in Shinee performance...he controls everything...he has the power of Shinee..remember he was chosen to be SuperM leader,but he refused and the leader now is Baekhyun...he wanted Lsm ring...how could people be deceived by his fake personality?Really nobody in Shinee feels regrets for Jonghyun?For them is normal acting in this way and changing the Shinee style?Now this is Taemin SuperM Nct Exo style.Taemin wants to be the best of the best.Also he said to fans to stay loyal to Shinee and him until there is someone better than them.This guy scares me,Taeyon who was Jjong friend now supports Taemin..how they could forgot Jonghyun after what he did for them???At this point Key and the others don't care nothing about him.
I would not be surprised if Taemin sacrifice Jimin because Jimin has a better career than him...maybe the bubbly personality is copied by Jimin..remember when Jimin fainted after the collab with Taemin?This is not normal..i think Taemin sucked his energy.It is better for Jimin being friend with Jk or V,not with Taemin.

btach

Veteran

The spiritual and physical detectives on this thread are no joke. God always has an army I tell ya.

btach

Veteran
The real Taemin is scary...he is never satisfied about his results,he wants more,more and more...
Shinee are not a family...i can't understand how Taemin can fake his personality seeming bubbly,cute and funny...and the others members how they could continue their careers without any problems..this is not normal...it is like they forgot Jonghyun and they approuved that Taemin is the real leader of Shinee,also his dancers are dancers in Shinee performance...he controls everything...he has the power of Shinee..remember he was chosen to be SuperM leader,but he refused and the leader now is Baekhyun...he wanted Lsm ring...how could people be deceived by his fake personality?Really nobody in Shinee feels regrets for Jonghyun?For them is normal acting in this way and changing the Shinee style?Now this is Taemin SuperM Nct Exo style.Taemin wants to be the best of the best.Also he said to fans to stay loyal to Shinee and him until there is someone better than them.This guy scares me,Taeyon who was Jjong friend now supports Taemin..how they could forgot Jonghyun after what he did for them???At this point Key and the others don't care nothing about him.
I would not be surprised if Taemin sacrifice Jimin because Jimin has a better career than him...maybe the bubbly personality is copied by Jimin..remember when Jimin fainted after the collab with Taemin?This is not normal..i think Taemin sucked his energy.It is better for Jimin being friend with Jk or V,not with Taemin.
In his head, Taemin thinks he has Jonghyun's cool factor. That's why he was eating the cat's head trying to copy Jonghyun. He really wishes he had that Jonghyun it factor, but he doesn't. I described Taemin to my friend. His conclusion was " Maybe soon, he will realize all this was for nothing." But I want to say this. SHINee is coming after EXO and Kai might be a victim. Key already said he has an eye on EXO. Kai also has a deal with GUCCI and is working on his album. SHINee killed Jonghyun...they can do it to anyone. Pray for KAi

130713wdydi

Rookie
Hey dear! How are you feeling now?

Lachimolala

Established
In his head, Taemin thinks he has Jonghyun's cool factor. That's why he was eating the cat's head trying to copy Jonghyun. He really wishes he had that Jonghyun it factor, but he doesn't. I described Taemin to my friend. His conclusion was " Maybe soon, he will realize all this was for nothing." But I want to say this. SHINee is coming after EXO and Kai might be a victim. Key already said he has an eye on EXO. Kai also has a deal with GUCCI and is working on his album. SHINee killed Jonghyun...they can do it to anyone. Pray for KAi
Can you give me a link about the cat thing?Jjong did that??
Key said he has an eye on Exo?When?I heard he talked about Gucci ..Kai is considered Gucci boy...Baekhyun,Kai,Chanyeol and Sehun will be on Lotte duty free,this is the last Jjong concert with Shinee...and the strange thing is that D.O is not with them and also Xiumin...and they didn't called them Exo but with their names.I am really convinced that Sm want sacrifice Exo.Kai this time didn't support Shinee comeback...Ravi and Taeyon posted on instagram about it..but Kai not...i think Kai is conscious about Exo future.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Can you give me a link about the cat thing?Jjong did that??
Key said he has an eye on Exo?When?I heard he talked about Gucci ..Kai is considered Gucci boy...Baekhyun,Kai,Chanyeol and Sehun will be on Lotte duty free,this is the last Jjong concert with Shinee...and the strange thing is that D.O is not with them and also Xiumin...and they didn't called them Exo but with their names.I am really convinced that Sm want sacrifice Exo.Kai this time didn't support Shinee comeback...Ravi and Taeyon posted on instagram about it..but Kai not...i think Kai is conscious about Exo future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SHINee/comments/lo5nga

Last edited:

queen82

Star
i always said he looks evil , that's why Apink Naeun avoided him , maybe she saw his true colors

swayy000

Star
JENNIE AND G-DRAGON ARE DATING WTF?

Also jennie was stalked by dispatch for 2 years??? What do you guys think?
10-15 idols were had just gotten bullying rumours..now this?? I feel like dispatch is trying to hide something big...the whole situation doesn't feel right..
yeah i saw people say they were hiding something i think it had to do with the government over there

queen82

Star
JENNIE AND G-DRAGON ARE DATING WTF?

Also jennie was stalked by dispatch for 2 years??? What do you guys think?
10-15 idols were had just gotten bullying rumours..now this?? I feel like dispatch is trying to hide something big...the whole situation doesn't feel right..
yes i heard that Jennie and G-Dragon thing, she was also in one of his video before she debuted with BlackPink, they doesn't seems a good match to me

swayy000

Star
Smth fishy is definitely going on under all these bullying accusations and dating scandal. What are they trying to hide?
i saw alot people say they are reporting all those bullying accusations and the dating scandal to hide this
its all just fishy. I saw the news report that they were dating on a news app and i didn't care but i went to twitter to check if anyone else thought they reported that just to hide something cause i know they do that lol. Then I saw that apparently a bunch of idols were accused of bullying too?? definitely hiding something

Last edited: