Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lachimolala

Established
I saw the clip and that's exactly what I sensed. LSM can't destroy EXO. That would be the end of his comoany Jonghyun brought a unique energy to SHINee. People will begin to see it.
Exo is the best Sm group,Shinee are Shinee because they were different from Exo.Being Exo copycat i don't think is a good idea,people love Exo,Shinee are loved because of the uniqueness...Key voice improved so much,but i don't know if these improuvements are genuine or because of sacrifices.I think that soon karma will come for Sm.Shinee can't replace Exo.The voice are similar to Chanyeol,Sehun,Lucas in Tiger inside,and the part with "don't call me",is like "i don't think so" in Exo Obsession...Minho voice like Mark and Taeyong is shocking,i can't feel any Jjong style and energy...this is not a normal change ,Onew seems off,like a robot without emotion,the bridge is like in SuperM song,in some parts there is a part with Kai voice,and Taemin seems Ten.There is a song with Key falsetto like Baekhyun,and in some parts it is like WayV songs.
My friend believe me this is not normal.Minho red hair are like Suho in Obsession..this is witchcraft...
What Jonghyun did for Shinee is completely deleted...
I am worried for Onew,something is wrong with him,can't feel any emotions in these songs.Key part in Marry you like Baekhyun Unvillage and better than Onew...you can hear that he has vocal problems in Marry you ,but Key who was the weakest in vocals not...no no ,this is occult result.Only Taemin is the same,there is any strange change...
At this point i prefer Superjunior

Last edited:

Lachimolala

Established
Guys i need to disappear for a couple of days because after talking about Shinee i had a dream with a beast like a tiger(i don't remember well the best but it was a feline)who bited me and i had signs on my skin about this bite with blood
I checked my arm because i felt pain and i have now the same pain and i am loosing blood,it is like in the real life the best bited me.So i think someone is angry because i said the true about Shinee.
Take care of you and see you soon

btach

Veteran
Exo is the best Sm group,Shinee are Shinee because they were different from Exo.Being Exo copycat i don't think is a good idea,people love Exo,Shinee are loved because of the uniqueness...Key voice improved so much,but i don't know if these improuvements are genuine or because of sacrifices.I think that soon karma will come for Sm.Shinee can't replace Exo.The voice are similar to Chanyeol,Sehun,Lucas in Tiger inside,and the part with "don't call me",is like "i don't think so" in Exo Obsession...Minho voice like Mark and Taeyong is shocking,i can't feel any Jjong style and energy...this is not a normal change ,Onew seems off,like a robot without emotion,the bridge is like in SuperM song,in some parts there is a part with Kai voice,and Taemin seems Ten.There is a song with Key falsetto like Baekhyun,and in some parts it is like WayV songs.
My friend believe me this is not normal.Minho red hair are like Suho in Obsession..this is witchcraft...
What Jonghyun did for Shinee is completely deleted...
I am worried for Onew,something is wrong with him,can't feel any emotions in these songs.Key part in Marry you like Baekhyun Unvillage and better than Onew...you can hear that he has vocal problems in Marry you ,but Key who was the weakest in vocals not...no no ,this is occult result.Only Taemin is the same,there is any strange change...
At this point i prefer Superjunior
Jonghyun was an amazing artist and SHINee can never get back the energy he brought into the group. If you read the comments, you can see that people are not impressed. I also think their voices must have been computer fixed, or auto tuned. If you can hear other people's vocals, then it's auto corrected. Ahhh I miss Jonghyun, but sometimes, God will take those he loves from certain situations. His vocal warmth is missed.

btach

Veteran
Guys i need to disappear for a couple of days because after talking about Shinee i had a dream with a beast like a tiger(i don't remember well the best but it was a feline)who bited me and i had signs on my skin about this bite with blood
I checked my arm because i felt pain and i have now the same pain and i am loosing blood,it is like in the real life the best bited me.So i think someone is angry because i said the true about Shinee.
Oh no. May God protect you.

130713wdydi

Rookie
Take care dear...I will pray for your well-being too:)

swayy000

Star
you guys, I was thinking about b*omgy* lately and I remembered recently on a vlive that he mentioned that he got emotional after watching some tv show and he said that he thought about what life is and that nothing lasts forever... Maybe he's starting to regret getting into this? He told us multiple times that he's an emotional person which I'll assume that maybe he's the most emotional out of his group, kind of like t*ahy*ng, since I noticed that both of their groups are probably going through a hard time but they're the only ones who really display emotions. Both of them are kinda a little reclusive compared to the others and I think maybe both of them might feel guilty about their sacrifices and other things they have to do? Anyways im kinda worried about them.
yup. I'm glad you're talking about this. Before I stopped watching kp0p I noticed his mood change also, especially in videos. Now that you said this I'm getting worried for him too. People used to say that he was just tired but i think he's going through something. And I don't think its just him, but the other members as well. I really hope he has someone to talk to about what he's dealing with. I also hope bh takes into consideration the mental state of their idols, because they sacrifice so much. Lets pray for him and the group :(

swayy000

Star
I remember he said when someone said something like "Can you give me advice on how to overcome hard times?" or something like that. He said something along the lines of: "I'm trying to learn that too. Whoever learns it first we can teach it to each other." After I saw this I felt really worried for him
really? :( I wish there was something we could do, or a way we could talk to him to give him some advice because It seems that he's open to help and wants someone to talk to. I liked the idea that someone posted on here saying that they would start putting bible verses on weverse. Maybe we could do it too and even send some to the members. God's word has helped me and He doesn't want us to worry.

AmazingGrace

Established
really? :( I wish there was something we could do, or a way we could talk to him to give him some advice because It seems that he's open to help and wants someone to talk to. I liked the idea that someone posted on here saying that they would start putting bible verses on weverse. Maybe we could do it too and even send some to the members. God's word has helped me and He doesn't want us to worry.
If you want to reach to celeb, there are DMs on different platforms. Instagram for example, then you can tag them (is that how it's called?) on twitter or respond to their tweet. The question is will they get to your message? How often do they read DMs? I wonder how often do people send them to celebs. I've heard that they sometimes do respond to dms but it's rare. And quantity and frequency would be probably important, at least with twitter. Do you guys have any other idea how to reach them?
It's really hard for me as well to watch them struggle, especially when they claim they are christians. If they don't know how to use spiritual warfare, they are just putting bigger target on their forehead by talking about their faith.

You're in my prayers!

Miss Bunny

Established
Did the alleged connection between Jonghyun, seungri from BB, and that madame lady ever come to a conclusion?

There hasn't been an official report talked about it in "one article" yet, but they were divided into separated articles were released in different times. At the beginning, you would think the scandalous stories of Burning Sun were located and related to YG only, since the characters seemed already connected. But hey!! There's one person who was presented at that time and who was COMPLETELY irrelated to YG at all. When people started questioning, that person justify themselves by one of the most stupid pretexts I've ever heard (considering their identities) which was DJing. If you still wondering who that person was, then take a look...

image.jpeg

Now seriously, what on earth an SM's idol was doing there at that time specifically?!!
"DJ" as she clarified. Now let's be realistic for a little, is it possible for a man such as Seungri who has a broad contacts to not find a DJ for that night??
Even if we assumed he wanted one of the celebrities cuz it was a special night, why it had to be an idol of SM among all agencies?!!!

Was the dj just a cover up for a task she was sent specially to perform on behalf of someone...?

(All the above were articles released in same period)

Recently, there was an article about SM's tax evation, where there was a mention of a transaction from SM to another (unspecified) agency.

If you ask me, I believe I know which agency it was...

Nothing was proved, and as I said there wasn't an official report mention all that in one article. It was just my personal conclusion.:)

swayy000

Star
If you want to reach to celeb, there are DMs on different platforms. Instagram for example, then you can tag them (is that how it's called?) on twitter or respond to their tweet. The question is will they get to your message? How often do they read DMs? I wonder how often do people send them to celebs. I've heard that they sometimes do respond to dms but it's rare. And quantity and frequency would be probably important, at least with twitter. Do you guys have any other idea how to reach them?
It's really hard for me as well to watch them struggle, especially when they claim they are christians. If they don't know how to use spiritual warfare, they are just putting bigger target on their forehead by talking about their faith.
I don't think t ex t have instagram accounts, However, i think its worth a shot trying on twitter or weverse because some of the members said once that they like to read fans comments on their posts and videos, and they even look themselves up online sometimes lol. I also think fans can write letters to the members, and be0mgyu has a discord account but obviously i dont know what it is.
It is hard seeing them struggle :(

btach

Veteran
There hasn't been an official report talked about it in "one article" yet, but they were divided into separated articles were released in different times. At the beginning, you would think the scandalous stories of Burning Sun were located and related to YG only, since the characters seemed already connected. But hey!! There's one person who was presented at that time and who was COMPLETELY irrelated to YG at all. When people started questioning, that person justify themselves by one of the most stupid pretexts I've ever heard (considering their identities) which was DJing. If you still wondering who that person was, then take a look...

View attachment 52270

Now seriously, what on earth an SM's idol was doing there at that time specifically?!!
"DJ" as she clarified. Now let's be realistic for a little, is it possible for a man such as Seungri who has a broad contacts to not find a DJ for that night??
Even if we assumed he wanted one of the celebrities cuz it was a special night, why it had to be an idol of SM among all agencies?!!!

Was the dj just a cover up for a task she was sent specially to perform on behalf of someone...?

Recently, there was an article about SM's tax evation, where there was a mention of a transaction from SM to another (unspecified) agency.

Nothing was proved, and as I said there wasn't an official report mention all that in one article. It was just my personal conclusion.:)
Seems SM has a strong culture of deception..

craniumind

Established

View attachment 52270

Wow I didn't know any of this! All I was aware of was a suspicious person called madame that owned clubs/bars (with some kind of connection to seungri). I saw an article that showed Jong in a photo with this older woman.

Saw this in an older post so I just copy pasted it as a reminder, maybe newcomers will see it:

{All the "i hate yg and yge but i gotta support my faves" stans, you fooled yourself. Giving your money to this criminal enterprise only enriches YG and his close set of upper management goons. All you are doing is propagating this cancerous companies existence under the deluded guise of supporting your faves. Sometimes there are more important things in life other than your favorite dancing kids who most of them already come from rich families become successful kpappers, important things like taking down YGs criminal empire once and for all. Otherwise this masochistic cycle of hating the company mistreating these kids but supporting them anyways because you dont want them to fail will continue in perpetuity. Kpop industry uses this obsession they manufacture in fans for the perfect emotional manipulation." }
And it's not only this company but all of them (OP or OC said that too but I forgot to copy it and then I lost the post)
LOUDER