Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

helloyall

Established
Saw this in an older post so I just copy pasted it as a reminder, maybe newcomers will see it:

{All the "i hate yg and yge but i gotta support my faves" stans, you fooled yourself. Giving your money to this criminal enterprise only enriches YG and his close set of upper management goons. All you are doing is propagating this cancerous companies existence under the deluded guise of supporting your faves. Sometimes there are more important things in life other than your favorite dancing kids who most of them already come from rich families become successful kpappers, important things like taking down YGs criminal empire once and for all. Otherwise this masochistic cycle of hating the company mistreating these kids but supporting them anyways because you dont want them to fail will continue in perpetuity. Kpop industry uses this obsession they manufacture in fans for the perfect emotional manipulation." }
And it's not only this company but all of them (OP or OC said that too but I forgot to copy it and then I lost the post)

Shuna

Star
Sorry for the length of the post, I wanted to make comparisons: Note that most of it is understandable with my article: (unfortunately I have not yet finished the article, but the first lines are finished I tried to compress as much as possible, but that is understandable):
Vmort posted a video of the game 'Little Nightmares 2' a few days ago. Watching the game, retyping the other games in the collection. But for the moment I will mainly talk about this game. The main theme of these games is the MK-Ultra project. In the first game, we see the character, that we play in the first game 'Little Noghtmares' is hanged, in a room, with a window, a mattress behind the chair, where it is hanged, with a written letter. By reviewing the images, of the mattress, I think back to V, which we see throughout the story. V plays different role, the role of Lucifer (the mother?), But also the son because of his character who can change shape, and his color, in addition to having the head in the shape of a red heart, with yellow lips (making me think, that it is done kissed by the 'mother' (the quarter going with the first quarter of the cycle)). Her body is blue like the mother, with yellow dots like the mother of the earth, the same mother who kissed her. Outside the kiss, is normally linked to a pact, for the color yellow, I do not see ... It accompanies, like the mother the son, the son who is linked to the tree of life, son (and tree of life ) represent by Van. Moreover, the character is also represented by V in On, since he is accompanied by his mother, who is also his daughter. I speak about it because I have already compared to the character of Luffy, but also of the fantastic four, which besides, I think that it is that, but seen the Spiderman which followed. The fantastic four represent the four gods, the fourth quarter, starting with the earth, then the fire, normally the wind is represented by Elastic and his girlfriend, represents the mother, by the meta side, as a reference to the pineal gland, see the brain, and its transparency can also refer to Dumbeldore's brother, who I suppose was the one who took the cloak, to be able to flee. The baquette, Dumbeldore, and the philosopher's stone for Grindelwald, the sister being surely sacrificed in order to be able to take, manufacture the objects of death, which are based on real part of the body. Everything Harry Potter is based on Freemasonry.
At the end of the game, the character you are playing is shown sitting on the chair. I learned this torture technique from an article (it must be in the articles), it was an interview with a participant in a Russian reality TV show. The photo shows that he has undergone certain things, both at the level of the pepilles raising towards the brain, dark circles, but also the edges of his lips, slightly raising with a smile. He said we had sat him on a chair with nothing in the room and left there. Leaving alone, for a loss of notion of time.
Children, replaced by porcelain dolls, in the first game of little black critters, demons, this walks, it does not attack the characters. In the second, the children are replaced by clay dolls. Possession dolls, the same version, as the American versions, in the mannequin set also move. The children's outfits reminded me of Mickey's outfit, which moreover, his choice is interesting, since he had a phobia of misos. Note that mice, symbol of evidence, is linked to programmers, and smiles to victims. In the game, donkey caps are replaced by a cone cap, which reminds me of the 'Fight Night at Freddy's' game, which in a room with washing machines, caps are on the ground, as if the children have been eating. In one of the VCRs, the EXO members after being selected from vats similar to the vat used to create the artificial body in ONF, body that is in 'Little Nightmares', which is either dolls, puppets, or else for bigger demons, are made with human bodies, twice in the KPop clips have seen a mannequin, in the clip 'My First and Last', clip following 'Chewing Gum', which shows a center, in addition to take these chewing gum, the meaning of which I have forgotten, they take candy (I ask, the question if it is not drugs). The other time is in EXO's 'Electric Kiss', where Chen picks up the mannequin on a cardboard ama and whose only window comes up. D.O (the force, the earth, the man) is surrounded by the same old TV, I wonder, if it is not because of the old signals (which are used for the touchable holograms). He also has balloons, I think it is in reference to dark matter (noted that he has a satanist manga, which uses the same style is Black Cover), he can also refer to red balloons , who dies. And considering the numbers ... The character who is normally playing, wears a yellow coat. On the walls are drawings, one with the man in the hat, similar to the drawing of RAP Monster, on one of the psychological tests. But also the round filled, as the many drawings perform in the clip 'Young' by Baekhyun and Loco, also speaking of the center. The ball made by people, are similar to the handkerchief ball, made by Jimin, in a short excerpt, I guess, after sexual acts; Jimin is seated on an armchair. Speaking of an armchair in Sulli's clip, a wheelchair is placed in front of the desk, which is assumed to be Sulli's.

Note that the balls in the clip 'Young', can also represent the light itself, because of the boxes, as much represents, looks like the bread of mass, which refers to the sun (the light). The boxes have the same head as the boxes in the game 'Little Nightmares' with an eye drawn on them.
SHINee released the teaser for Minho and while listening, despite the mixing, the music strongly resembles the music from the clip from the game Little Nightmares, when Six is playing from his music box:
SHINee 샤이니 'Don't Call Me' Character Teaser #MINHO - YouTube
Besides, objects fly.

Besides, I forgot to mark, but one of the characters is called Mono, apart from that I thought about the clip of RAP Monster called Mono, whose shape of the people around him are distorted. Even if the characters, in my opinion are demons taking the body, the skin, of Man. And besides the teacher, makes a body with organs, students, ghosts, or earlier demons, put in possession puppets. Besides, although this is normal, it is in a school that the members find the model. The warp form of demons in Promised Neverland. Where they feed on human pulpits.

Shuna

Star
Reviewing a picture from the album 'Take Over The Moon' by WayV chapter of the Prologue:
1613792145208.png
I just noticed that in the center of the image, either it's an eclipse or a black hole, is in the center of the image. And illuminated by it, defining the birth of the universe. In the clip, they draw as in the game a circle, which filled, even round, represents the universe. In the game, the drawing is drawn, everywhere, including in front of an electric seat. In Baekhyun and Loco's 'Young' clip, the clip depicts the sex program. The people who surround Baekhyun (the light) and Loco the matter draw around circles, of which two are complete. Also sculpting the planets using white paper in this clip, forming wet chew paper balls, reminiscent of the tissue ball used after sex. Place on trays, each representing a planet, the other packages creating other planets. In this idea of creation, they present the sexual act, as a representation, as a ritual representing the creation of the Universe. In the clip Young, Loco, playing the black, the moon, the black sun, the black hole; color balance, which ends up crushed under the dancers. However, as each color incorporates a member in EXO Power representing each part of the tree of life.

In the tower is also represented, to surround with signals, of the same form that the lines of this form. The tower can also make you think of a candle. In the game, Mono, finds himself in the tower (knowing that it is surely a dream, representing the spirit of Mono. Sitting on the seat, eyes look at him. The eyes are very often represented, the eyes are very often drawn by the victims of these rituals. Moreover, in the representations, on the bed (also representative of the earth). The victim dressed in white, is raped by lots of people dressed in red. White for the moon and red for the sun Two colors visible in the clip, but arranged the sun on the right, the moon on the left is no longer possible and what you think first, the representation of the white moon followed by the red moon, which can accompany the classical arch of light. With the elevation of light (red side, and represent by fire), and the other side, that of degradation of light, the sacrifice side (green side), link to program is represented by the wind, wind which in addition to being the form, of the int construction path erne, to form the pyramid, the pyramid representing the ray of light, the sun (fire), representing the first part. Who was corrupted by the serpent (Satan, the first matter), crushing the light, in this case represents the wind, the other side of the ark. Moreover, in the clips, they often blow on the candle, the tower of the game. The symbol of p***philia, in the same form as the symbolic representation of the wind (in the form of a square, a snail, but in the form of a 'a triangle representing the triad of light. Moreover in some cultures, the snake is represented coiling on itself. The form of the movement performed by the dancers, the victim lying on the bed (the earth), can also be taken as a representation of the movements of the stars, including if the night sky is filmed, when the stars are observed lying on the ground. Note that the pyramids are built in the form of a ritual.

In Shingeki On Kyojin, (see also One Piece (the link of the video, is related to the representation of the cards, which we see in the clip 'Run' of BTS) ect.), It has two parts, the Isle of Heaven and the rest of the world. Representative, the Isle of Paradise, the head and the rest the body. In the Isle of Paradise, it has the white city (visible and represented in Lord of the Rings), cited of light, but also represented by the triad of light, in addition to the raw stone side (also visible in Legende of Ravaging Dynasties 2 (visible at the beginning)). Walls in addition to their normal representation, it can represent waves. Armin, Thor the True Savior and Eren Loki, the Corrupt. In One Piece, Thor is Joy Boy (see Zorro), and Luffy and like Tata (Lucifer), but also Elastic Man in the Fantastic Four, Luffy is Loki, by his form, being able to roll up, like the snake.

I just found a theoretical video in French, which also talks about the game and also the parallel with Promised Neverland, where Six is Emma, moreover some have also made a parallel between Emma and Eren, and I still forgot but the world of Six, the eaters in Little Nightmare are the titans in Shingeki On Kyojin:
MON ULTIME théorie sur la véritable histoire de Little nightmares (Attention Spoil !) - YouTube

Last edited:

Lachimolala

Established
Shinee is back and now Taemin is not the most popular member...Key and Minho have a lot of activities in tv shows than him...i wonder if he will be happy or he will feel jealous...Jonghyun the most searched and not Taemin...karma is a bad bitch...now the visual is back ,so Taemin must to have a different place...and the tv wants Key for his humour..it is a waste of time for Taemin copying Jjong style because he will never be like him.Minho is Lsm favourite member so bye bye Taemin ,you will never be his favourite and your place will be stolen by Minho also in dance even if you are the dance machine.Maybe if you would be Exo member and Suho Shinee member the things would be better for everybody and Jonghyun would be alive

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Shinee is back and now Taemin is not the most popular member...Key and Minho have a lot of activities in tv shows than him...i wonder if he will be happy or he will feel jealous...Jonghyun the most searched and not Taemin...karma is a bad bitch...now the visual is back ,so Taemin must to have a different place...and the tv wants Key for his humour..it is a waste of time for Taemin copying Jjong style because he will never be like him.Minho is Lsm favourite member so bye bye Taemin ,you will never be his favourite and your place will be stolen by Minho also in dance even if you are the dance machine.Maybe if you would be Exo member and Suho Shinee member the things would be better for everybody and Jonghyun would be alive

So true, my friend.So true . The SHINee comeback has become a Jonghyun grievefest. His instagram is busy with memorial posts from all over the world. He is missed.

btach

Veteran
I found a video that explains how the occult people use consciousness and our gift of creative energy that God gave us to create deities and feed them through collective thoughts, rituals and sacrifices. These deities are in homes, businesses and countries. It explains how Christianity helped disempower the dieties that controlled the Roman empire leading to its demise. The sacrifice of Jonghyun and Sulli is so obvious if you listen to this video. They use psychic energy to lure their victims. SIGH!

Shuna

Star
I found a video that explains how the occult people use consciousness and our gift of creative energy that God gave us to create deities and feed them through collective thoughts, rituals and sacrifices. These deities are in homes, businesses and countries. It explains how Christianity helped disempower the dieties that controlled the Roman empire leading to its demise. The sacrifice of Jonghyun and Sulli is so obvious if you listen to this video. They use psychic energy to lure their victims. SIGH!

Speaking of collective energy, that was the real goal of the September 11 experience, in 1998 it has a big drop, the atmosphere is heavy, using repetitive images, discreetly bet on September 11: Normally a ritual, and surely also that, I confirmed my idea by seeing it also in another site:
Why So Sirius & What's Up With The Moon? (subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com)

Lachimolala

Established
I saw Shinee new song...they copied Exo and Nct...Minho seems Mark,some parts of the video are like SuperM and Nct...the melody is like Exo Obsession album songs...really they changed their style,the old Shinee are gone it is like Jonghyun was never a member of them ...now they are Taemin group,SuperM Nct Shinee ...maybe they want replace Exo ,Lsm could sacrifice Exo career and save Shinee because of Taemin

btach

Veteran
I saw Shinee new song...they copied Exo and Nct...Minho seems Mark,some parts of the video are like SuperM and Nct...the melody is like Exo Obsession album songs...really they changed their style,the old Shinee are gone it is like Jonghyun was never a member of them ...now they are Taemin group,SuperM Nct Shinee ...maybe they want replace Exo ,Lsm could sacrifice Exo career and save Shinee because of Taemin
I saw the clip and that's exactly what I sensed. LSM can't destroy EXO. That would be the end of his comoany Jonghyun brought a unique energy to SHINee. People will begin to see it.

btach

Veteran
Everything comes to an end I guess...It was a goid run.