Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Awkward_pink

Established
They've got some nerves to do this...but did they apologized for it? I don't believe they are that clueless as to not looking up for what it means. It's like Bt!S' Su!@ga's situation with the sample of Jim Jones' speech, where he said he produced the entire album by himself and after all the critics, said he had help with it and no idea where it came from
Yeah they got tons of backlash from muslim fans..so the company did apologize for it and they removed those teaser photos aswell...but that doesnt explain why they even gave it to him or where did they get it from? Even fans are confused... I wont be suprised if the shirt was customized for him, Im no where close to believing their apology :/

20210218_014535.jpg

helloyall

Established
Yeah they got tons of backlash from muslim fans..so the company did apologize for it and they removed those teaser photos aswell...but that doesnt explain why they even gave it to him or where did they get it from? Even fans are confused... I wont be suprised if the shirt was customized for him, Im no where close to believing their apology :/

View attachment 52176
I hope no one's believing they are sorry

LilaqQen

Established
I hope no one's believing they are sorry
They're truly mocking religious fans. There was also an incident with Bp's 'Ice cream' where they blatantly menrioned Mose too. And 'apologized' for it. Seriously, at this point everyone should know whom they support since these Idols obviously mock people by using their 'cutesie' faces and innocent masks. Behind the scene, they probably talk badly about foreigners/other religions (of course that's just an assumption because i don't really believe their facade). Su&ga also lied about his mixtape last year so that may be a sign they lie to their fans at times.
What do you guys think?

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
How isn't anyone in the comments saying anything about this? I have read the "oh Taemin is so sweet and innocent, our baby" comment everywhere, yet "he transforms on stage", ahem, 2 things I want to point out:

1. What if real Taemin is on stage and the baby persona is fake? He is 28, how do they expect him to act like a goofy 14 year old boy forever? "Oh poor Taemin can't cook", "look he is so disorganized", "so naughty". Impossible to never mature and stay stuck in time.

2. Assuming he does perform, there are so many other things he could do based on scripts and it didn't have to be a song talking about killings and looking demon possessed. Unless we are expected to believe that this was a random selection.

Attachments

LilaqQen

Established
How isn't anyone in the comments saying anything about this? I have read the "oh Taemin is so sweet and innocent, our baby" comment everywhere, yet "he transforms on stage", ahem, 2 things I want to point out:

1. What if real Taemin is on stage and the baby persona is fake? He is 28, how do they expect him to act like a goofy 14 year old boy forever? "Oh poor Taemin can't cook", "look he is so disorganized", "so naughty". Impossible to never mature and stay stuck in time.

2. Assuming he does perform, there are so many other things he could do based on scripts and it didn't have to be a song talking about killings and looking demon possessed. Unless we are expected to believe that this was a random selection.
That's what i'm thinking. The stage persona of male idols are insane compared to their baby behaviour outside it. It's ridiculous. For example if we look at the Bt$ members, you wouldn't know which persona is real and not. I don't know if J'min is actually intimidating or 'innocent', whether Yo#ongi is a badass or a 'lil meow meow' as the fans call him, if JK is dark in real life and a 'baby' in front of the cameras. I came to the conclusion that the people know s#hit about them. And i still gotta say i'm confused. I think Ji#min may even have a lot of anger and annoyance in him

swayy000

Star
View attachment 52164
Monsta X teaser photo...hmm very disappointing, where did they even get the shirt from??
I can'ttttt describe the level of immorality they have, the nervvvesssssss.
Now it's a foreign language for them and they muuusstttt have heard of all the mistranslations that previously happened, right? Whether in this industry or with people who had tattoos in a language they didn't understand and all. Anyways no need for explanation , they did it for blasphemy and clout.
exactly. i feel like at this point all these companies are just choosing to be ignorant and racist for clout

swayy000

Star
Hi, new member here, I found this on Taemin's idea video, is that demonic creature really necessary in the video? It randomly shows for like a second. So creepy! Any ideas?

Edit: is that supposed to be Taemin? Or someone else?
i dont see it? or maybe im just blind lol

swayy000

Star
They've got some nerves to do this...but did they apologized for it? I don't believe they are that clueless as to not looking up for what it means. It's like Bt!S' Su!@ga's situation with the sample of Jim Jones' speech, where he said he produced the entire album by himself and after all the critics, said he had help with it and no idea where it came from
exactly. didn't their pr team also issue the apology, not him himself?

swayy000

Star
and wasn't s*ga seen reviewing the song on his laptop or smth? its quite odd that he didn't know or question what was in his song and why didn't he apologize and not his team? I'm pretty sure he isn't clueless...
oh yeah i forgot about that, he did! he definetly picked those speeches himself to include them in

swayy000

Star
That's what i'm thinking. The stage persona of male idols are insane compared to their baby behaviour outside it. It's ridiculous. For example if we look at the Bt$ members, you wouldn't know which persona is real and not. I don't know if J'min is actually intimidating or 'innocent', whether Yo#ongi is a badass or a 'lil meow meow' as the fans call him, if JK is dark in real life and a 'baby' in front of the cameras. I came to the conclusion that the people know s#hit about them. And i still gotta say i'm confused. I think Ji#min may even have a lot of anger and annoyance in him
yeah i pretty sure that one picture that one member from g-fr13nd took with the naz* solider was on purpose. Didn't she post the picture on her instagram also?? like c'mon :rolleyes:.
But im thinking, maybe it could have been some kind of social experiement to see how quick fans are able to forgive. Cause if they have the guts to post/do very racist and insensitive stuff like this, and fans are quickly able to forgive them and forget about it the next day, these kp0p groups are gonna get away with the pedoph1lie / satanic/ and illuminati agenda and symbolisms they put their mv, photos, etc, when fans open their eyes and actually notice it.

swayy000

Star
i just realized rn that looks A LOT like a n*z* symbol??
like it has his fingers towards the same direction coincidentally I really hope this wasn't a stretch...
wow it actually does... cause who holds their face like that?? its not even that comfortable when trying to do it... and isn't he right handed? normally people rest their head on their right hand if youre right handed, but if he did that with his right hand than it wouldn't look like that symbol, so he chose his left...o_O idk maybe im overanalyzing too lmao

swayy000

Star
tbh majority of kpop fans are pretty brainwashed, their faves can do anything and they'll still forgive them :/
I'm pretty sure that's part of their fake persona to preach about self love and mental health so that they'll come towards them and rely on them for comfort and stability. the companies want fans to become obsessed which is sadly what lots of stans are today. its just for the fans to come to them for comfort, so that when they make a "mistake" or push these satanic agendas, fans will excuse their behaviour and say things like "hEs a bAbY" or "he DiDnT KnoW AnY BEttEr" like come on guys, your idols aren't children, they cant be naive forever..
I think also they have this "duality" to appeal to many fans as "endearing" or something which will please them which will make them have extra sympathy on them. Honestly just pray for these people :/
yes, pray for them all indeed. im not gonna sit here and act like i was never brainwashed when i got into kp0p lol cause i was, but one thing i also did was hold idols and their company accountable for their actions and wait for an explaination. one thing that always annoyed me where fans who were quick to make excuses for their actions like for example, the sug@ jim jones issue was trending the same time when the blm protests were trending on twitter, and the same big accounts that were posting about it and showing support to blm where the same ones that were quick to defend sug@ and justify his actions for adding that part in the song. like make it make sense :rolleyes:

7starlights

Rookie
Why does illuminati ruin symbolism for society? i am not saying new order is fake BUT for example butterfly. In Native American mythology (been long time studying) means for new beginnings and rebirth, but the triangle is like "i am going to ruin the meaning". don't let me start with witchcraft. Not all witches are evil

seriously just stop illuminati cultist. Doesn't help some symbols like 666 isn't right. The number is a mistranslation. Same goes to Nazi symbol which they got from a religion (means protection i think)

sorry i just got rant about it

also, i went to illuminati with my friends. dont worry we're and we stole an ice cream machine. let me if you want to hear this story

Shuna

Star
Sorry for the length of the post, I wanted to make comparisons: Note that most of it is understandable with my article: (unfortunately I have not yet finished the article, but the first lines are finished I tried to compress as much as possible, but that is understandable):
Vmort posted a video of the game 'Little Nightmares 2' a few days ago. Watching the game, retyping the other games in the collection. But for the moment I will mainly talk about this game. The main theme of these games is the MK-Ultra project. In the first game, we see the character, that we play in the first game 'Little Noghtmares' is hanged, in a room, with a window, a mattress behind the chair, where it is hanged, with a written letter. By reviewing the images, of the mattress, I think back to V, which we see throughout the story. V plays different role, the role of Lucifer (the mother?), But also the son because of his character who can change shape, and his color, in addition to having the head in the shape of a red heart, with yellow lips (making me think, that it is done kissed by the 'mother' (the quarter going with the first quarter of the cycle)). Her body is blue like the mother, with yellow dots like the mother of the earth, the same mother who kissed her. Outside the kiss, is normally linked to a pact, for the color yellow, I do not see ... It accompanies, like the mother the son, the son who is linked to the tree of life, son (and tree of life ) represent by Van. Moreover, the character is also represented by V in On, since he is accompanied by his mother, who is also his daughter. I speak about it because I have already compared to the character of Luffy, but also of the fantastic four, which besides, I think that it is that, but seen the Spiderman which followed. The fantastic four represent the four gods, the fourth quarter, starting with the earth, then the fire, normally the wind is represented by Elastic and his girlfriend, represents the mother, by the meta side, as a reference to the pineal gland, see the brain, and its transparency can also refer to Dumbeldore's brother, who I suppose was the one who took the cloak, to be able to flee. The baquette, Dumbeldore, and the philosopher's stone for Grindelwald, the sister being surely sacrificed in order to be able to take, manufacture the objects of death, which are based on real part of the body. Everything Harry Potter is based on Freemasonry.
At the end of the game, the character you are playing is shown sitting on the chair. I learned this torture technique from an article (it must be in the articles), it was an interview with a participant in a Russian reality TV show. The photo shows that he has undergone certain things, both at the level of the pepilles raising towards the brain, dark circles, but also the edges of his lips, slightly raising with a smile. He said we had sat him on a chair with nothing in the room and left there. Leaving alone, for a loss of notion of time.
Children, replaced by porcelain dolls, in the first game of little black critters, demons, this walks, it does not attack the characters. In the second, the children are replaced by clay dolls. Possession dolls, the same version, as the American versions, in the mannequin set also move. The children's outfits reminded me of Mickey's outfit, which moreover, his choice is interesting, since he had a phobia of misos. Note that mice, symbol of evidence, is linked to programmers, and smiles to victims. In the game, donkey caps are replaced by a cone cap, which reminds me of the 'Fight Night at Freddy's' game, which in a room with washing machines, caps are on the ground, as if the children have been eating. In one of the VCRs, the EXO members after being selected from vats similar to the vat used to create the artificial body in ONF, body that is in 'Little Nightmares', which is either dolls, puppets, or else for bigger demons, are made with human bodies, twice in the KPop clips have seen a mannequin, in the clip 'My First and Last', clip following 'Chewing Gum', which shows a center, in addition to take these chewing gum, the meaning of which I have forgotten, they take candy (I ask, the question if it is not drugs). The other time is in EXO's 'Electric Kiss', where Chen picks up the mannequin on a cardboard ama and whose only window comes up. D.O (the force, the earth, the man) is surrounded by the same old TV, I wonder, if it is not because of the old signals (which are used for the touchable holograms). He also has balloons, I think it is in reference to dark matter (noted that he has a satanist manga, which uses the same style is Black Cover), he can also refer to red balloons , who dies. And considering the numbers ... The character who is normally playing, wears a yellow coat. On the walls are drawings, one with the man in the hat, similar to the drawing of RAP Monster, on one of the psychological tests. But also the round filled, as the many drawings perform in the clip 'Young' by Baekhyun and Loco, also speaking of the center. The ball made by people, are similar to the handkerchief ball, made by Jimin, in a short excerpt, I guess, after sexual acts; Jimin is seated on an armchair. Speaking of an armchair in Sulli's clip, a wheelchair is placed in front of the desk, which is assumed to be Sulli's.

Note that the balls in the clip 'Young', can also represent the light itself, because of the boxes, as much represents, looks like the bread of mass, which refers to the sun (the light). The boxes have the same head as the boxes in the game 'Little Nightmares' with an eye drawn on them.

Last edited:

helloyall

Established
They're truly mocking religious fans. There was also an incident with Bp's 'Ice cream' where they blatantly menrioned Mose too. And 'apologized' for it. Seriously, at this point everyone should know whom they support since these Idols obviously mock people by using their 'cutesie' faces and innocent masks. Behind the scene, they probably talk badly about foreigners/other religions (of course that's just an assumption because i don't really believe their facade). Su&ga also lied about his mixtape last year so that may be a sign they lie to their fans at times.
What do you guys think?
I don't think none of these mistakes were done out of ignorance or pure intention

wow it actually does... cause who holds their face like that?? its not even that comfortable when trying to do it... and isn't he right handed? normally people rest their head on their right hand if youre right handed, but if he did that with his right hand than it wouldn't look like that symbol, so he chose his left...o_O idk maybe im overanalyzing too lmao
I think he is using his right hand in the photo.