Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Awkward_pink

Established
this i cant deny... though if it helps, the entire loonaverse is about christian acceleration which is an obscure philosophy about bringing forth the apocalypse and doing "bad/sinful" things to accelerate humanity towards the events of revelations, and bring the second coming of Jesus and new Jerusalem. humanity would have never had the blessing of Jesus Christ if they didn't leave the garden of eden - this is what the arc of yyxy is about. Yves (Eve) encourages everyone to leave Eden because humanity can't become righteous and free-willed otherwise. if we mindlessly obeyed God and didn't know of evil and sin, it wouldn't be meaningful for us to choose to obey Him... that's why He gave us free will - if we have a choice to do good & evil, then being able to choose the right thing becomes meaningful. this is why they leave Eden - not to reject God but to manifest their independence...
i definitely agree there is intentional monarch/mkultra symbolism though. it doesn't take place in a church - it takes place in a catholic boarding school (a reinterpretation of Eden), and the girl who gives her the crown is Yves (Eve). the emerald crown is a reference to Revelation 4:3. you can choose to interpret gowon as ithobaal III, too
I want to ask something..dont loona also promote lgbtq in some of their music videos? If any group normalized homosexuality in korea its them, and they seem to be promoting it more than mocking it..like heart attack was played at seouls pride festival...usually korea doesnt air music videos that have two guys holding hands?? So they basically risked getting canceled just to promote it...but its usually their international fans hyping them anyways...So isnt promoting lgbtq part of the elites agenda? Thats what distances me from loona :(

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
this i cant deny... though if it helps, the entire loonaverse is about christian acceleration which is an obscure philosophy about bringing forth the apocalypse and doing "bad/sinful" things to accelerate humanity towards the events of revelations, and bring the second coming of Jesus and new Jerusalem. humanity would have never had the blessing of Jesus Christ if they didn't leave the garden of eden - this is what the arc of yyxy is about. Yves (Eve) encourages everyone to leave Eden because humanity can't become righteous and free-willed otherwise. if we mindlessly obeyed God and didn't know of evil and sin, it wouldn't be meaningful for us to choose to obey Him... that's why He gave us free will - if we have a choice to do good & evil, then being able to choose the right thing becomes meaningful. this is why they leave Eden - not to reject God but to manifest their independence...
i definitely agree there is intentional monarch/mkultra symbolism though. it doesn't take place in a church - it takes place in a catholic boarding school (a reinterpretation of Eden), and the girl who gives her the crown is Yves (Eve). the emerald crown is a reference to Revelation 4:3. you can choose to interpret gowon as ithobaal III, too
when you said that- the entire loonaverse is about christian acceleration which is an obscure philosophy about bringing forth the apocalypse and doing "bad/sinful" things to accelerate humanity towards the events of revelations, and bring the second coming of Jesus and new Jerusalem- are you saying that their message is that they are showing there needs to be a duality of good and evil, or that they both have to exist, and it has to happen to bring the second coming of Jesus?

Last edited:

matcha

Rookie
when you said that- the entire loonaverse is about christian acceleration which is an obscure philosophy about bringing forth the apocalypse and doing "bad/sinful" things to accelerate humanity towards the events of revelations, and bring the second coming of Jesus and new Jerusalem- are you saying that their message is that they are showing there needs to be a duality of good and evil, or that they both have to exist, and it has to happen to bring the second coming of Jesus?
it's more like some of the characters are willing to be scapegoats, and sacrifice their spot in heaven to save the rest of humanity who aren't as lucid/conscious as they are. not all of the characters in loonaverse hold this philosophy though... i'm not sure quite what you're trying to insinuate though. the girls do things that society would deem "bad" but the bible does not - that's what their song 'so what' is about. even if their actions are perceived as bad by infidels, they're not actually sinful and they did nothing wrong

swayy000

Star
it's more like some of the characters are willing to be scapegoats, and sacrifice their spot in heaven to save the rest of humanity who aren't as lucid/conscious as they are. not all of the characters in loonaverse hold this philosophy though... i'm not sure quite what you're trying to insinuate though. the girls do things that society would deem "bad" but the bible does not - that's what their song 'so what' is about. even if their actions are perceived as bad by infidels, they're not actually sinful and they did nothing wrong
so since they sacrifice their spot in heaven, where do they go then? I've never gotten into l00na so i dont really understand the storyline...

matcha

Rookie
so since they sacrifice their spot in heaven, where do they go then? I've never gotten into l00na so i dont really understand the storyline...
since the universe is cyclical they never actually go to any afterlife because the timeline resets before they get to die. so when they create new jerusalem, it inhabits the same timespace as the original jerusalem... if that makes sense... also the story isn't complete yet so its not clear what might happen and whether they break the cycle and actually go somewhere or are trapped in repetition or something else idk yet :/

sabrininss

Rookie
When the fist men was created, his name was Adam. Adam was lonely so God created Eva from his coast. So Eva's existence depended on Adam. So women can't be independent.
Yeah in the nowadays society it really seems it is possible but
woman without a man = no family = loneliness. Man can't live all his life lonely.
The male also depends on the woman.

They are promoting the feminine power bc she needs empowerment.. bc she lacks power. This happens since forever; it's not just a way society viewed the gendres in a certain period.

If a male would say he is amazing bc he is a male, the first thought would be that he is a total idiot. And it's true, he already has the power, what is he trying to get then?
Females can be great but male will always surpass. Over the centuries, the greatest inovators in all domains are male predominant.

But just because the female doesn't have all the qualities of a man, that doesn't mean she isn't special. A man should respect a woman for her qualities that a man doesn't have: grace, sensibility, finesse, heart, charm, purity etc.
well maybe because females werent allowed to study or go to university? lol

swayy000

Star
dont know if this was talked already, but apparently alot of these idols, espesically in str@y k1ds, are catholic. I don't know if these are 100% true, but i looked up t@emin from sh1nee bc he was mentioned in the video, on google to make sure and they said he is also catholic...

316pm

The alien theme is really coming together. First the song by Su/h/yun, then the song by H@N, and now the Sh1n33 teasers. I am watching this stuff like...."hmmmm.."
More alien stuff....please don't give them a full view

This was M0nzta X's show...it's called Finding Area 51 or something where they're pretending to be aliens from space saving the Earth from some disaster and it was deleted the very second I posted it here.............weird.

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
OK @AmazingGrace let me address everything one at a time.

the naver x dispatch photo you suggested to be masonic imagery is just pointing up to signify their title track at the time of photo - hi high. up = high, that's all...
As I wrote there are several layers of narrative behind MVs, songs and yes, photos and concepts as well. One layer for fans - the one you are describing, other layer full of symbolism for those who can see and understand it (firstly for elite I think).

the midnight festival was a project after jaden jeongs departure so i can't defend that, and so was the full moon cover. however, the red fashion is just a choice, and i think its actually rather misogynistic of you to instinctively call them harlots despite the fact they're fully clothed and not promiscuous at all.
Hm, the chair dance is not sensual at all :D woman doesn't have to be naked, it's also about colors, eyes (they tell you a lot), dance, whether the dress are frame for the body or the face and what story does it all together tell. I see the message clearly, can you? :) mostly with girl groups baseline for everything is seduction, no matter what kind of concept. Cute, powerful, fantasy, etc, they always throw at you seducing gaze at least few times. I don't blame you if you are desensitized by k-p0p, but for me this si no brainer.

my understanding of hallow's eve is that its origins are christian - it's the eve of all saints day... guising is a tradition done to specifically ward off satan - which you can read about in "Halloween, Hallowed is Thy Name" by Eddie J. Smith. so i don't think that's a very good point at all.
For a long time I also thought holydays that our modern society celebrates are based on Christianity, but they are not. They are mostly catholic holydays, set by catholic church on days of previously pagan holydays. It was done to convince pagan nations to convert to catholic faith. (Catholic is not really Christian because it puts emphasis on Mary instead of Jesus, and Mary is not God... simply said)
Christmas used to be roman Saturnalia (worship of Saturn) and it's not Jesus' birthday (he was born in autumn) but birthday of Tammuz' (December 25, day of winter solstice ), son of Babylonian ruler Nimrod and Semiramis. Babylonian religion is mother of all religions. Worship of sun, moon and stars - as I pointed out l00na worships moon and it goes this far to the history. Btw, Korea wasn't only nation that used lunar calendar in history, I think whole world used lunar calendar and as much as I know solar calendar is relatively new thing.
(Video about history of religion, mostly queen of heaven representing moon with many names: Semiramis, Diana, catholic Mary, Jezebel, etc)
Valentine's day was also roman holiday Lupercalia and I could continue like this with every other holiday, Haloween as well. It was European druid holiday. I know about all saints day but tbh, I don't think that's christian holiday either, if I'm not mistaken all Jewish holidays were about relationship between God and his people, eg Passover that was fulfilled when Jesus died on cross as a sacrifice to save all who believe in Him. This holiday started in Egypt befor God let Israel out and blood of lamb painted on door protected them from 10th Egyptian pleague. All saints day is about people, not about God. It's not bad to keep in memory and respect courage of martyrs, but again, catholics took it to another level. To the level of worship, and that's not ok.
If you want to talk about christian holidays, you should to look at Jewish holidays, they are all about Jesus, messiah. He fulfilled half of them already, and half is still ahead of us, and those holidays rarely overlaps with pagan holidays.

neither loona nore jaden jeong had any control on the visual aesthetics in the background of the performance, and they didn't choose their own styling, either.
loona have never been shown to drink blood, i don't know what you're talking about here.
I've not said anything about the group drinking blood. About background and dresses, I know close to nothing about how this works in k-pop, but I find it very hard to believe that they had no control over it. Was it some kind of a competition with predetermined theme?

the reason for loona's relationship with the moon is not satanic and is honestly really disrespectful to traditional korean history dating over 2000 years ago... christianity hadn't even come over to asia at this time so it couldn't possibly have been derived from that. they do 강강술래 ritual in several music videos and release their songs according to the historical korean lunar calendar - i think its really disrespectful to associate traditional cultural practices with satanism to be honest :/ there's a lot of occult symbolism you can complain about for loona but these are quite misguided.
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I like Korea and it's people, idols and l00na included, sorry if I sound rude, it's not my intention. I also didn't call them s@tanists, I said I think they worship moon, something that began long ago in Babylon, and I pointed out what can combo of black and red mean. Idea that christianity is only 2000 years old isn't true, it only wasn't called christianity before Jesus died. But prophecy of messiah is constant from the beginning of Bible.

humanity would have never had the blessing of Jesus Christ if they didn't leave the garden of eden - this is what the arc of yyxy is about. Yves (Eve) encourages everyone to leave Eden because humanity can't become righteous and free-willed otherwise. if we mindlessly obeyed God and didn't know of evil and sin, it wouldn't be meaningful for us to choose to obey Him...
This is exactly something I would expect a s@atanist to say. That s@tan is good and he helped us, and that God is bad and wanted us to be blind and stupid sheep. This is also something Carl Jung wrote about and b+s got inspired by in their songs where they sing about his ideas of map of the soul, persona, ego and shadow. Jung's main idea is that we can be complete only if we accept and embrace our dark side and sin. Teaching he got from seances, demons and automatic writing (writing while being possesses). What to say to that? :D I fully disagree.

God is light and there is no darkness in Him. No duality, only light.
On the other hand people have both light and darkness, because we've sinned.
God in his righteousness could not accept us, no matter what we would do, our deeds could never make us rigtheous enough, and we could not stand before Him because darkness cannot stand light.
That's why we need savior, a perfect sacrifice without spot and blemish, only perfect sacrifice can make us again perfectly clean so we can stand before God and He can accept us. God is also perfect in love, that's why he sent Jesus, because he loves us and wants us to be with him as his children, where is no pain, no sadness, no illness, no darkness. No eye has ever seen or no ear has ever heard or no mind has ever thought of the wonderful things God has made ready for those who love Him... but because He is perfect in love, He also wants beings that can love him back, not robots, beings that can chose his love or refuse it.
And if they refuse, he respects it.

"humanity would have never had the blessing of Jesus Christ if they didn't leave the garden of eden"
Not true, Jesus was always here, trinity was always trinity. He just didn't have the name, but in psalms for example he is called Wisdom that was present when God was creating the world. If Adam and Eve didn't sin, we would still have Jesus, He just wouldn't have the name, wouldn't have to become a man and die for us :)

Also an idea, that "doing "bad/sinful" things to accelerate humanity towards the events of revelations, and bring the second coming of Jesus and new Jerusalem" is totally messed up and it's opposite to Christianity. Christians are to accelerate the second coming of Jesus by spreading gospel in the whole world and by being light and salt in the world, not by sinning as much as possible. As you can see, world is doing the job 'good enough', most recently by pushing homo, trans and pedo agenda at us from everywhere, Christians really don't need to help them.

For the topic of Eden and free will I recommend this video. It might help you to distinct s@atanic POV from Christian one ;)

helloyall

Established
View attachment 52164
Monsta X teaser photo...hmm very disappointing, where did they even get the shirt from??
I can'ttttt describe the level of immorality they have, the nervvvesssssss.
Now it's a foreign language for them and they muuusstttt have heard of all the mistranslations that previously happened, right? Whether in this industry or with people who had tattoos in a language they didn't understand and all. Anyways no need for explanation , they did it for blasphemy and clout.

AmazingGrace

Established
I just wanted to have a little laugh and see again the cringe-worthy, hilarious MV with only d@ysix choreo... but no.
1613569845854.png
1613570013475.png
You've gotta be kidding me.
They claim the song is about the feeling when you see someone you fell in love with and your brain stops working.
Well, I'm not so sure anymore.

LilaqQen

Established
View attachment 52164
Monsta X teaser photo...hmm very disappointing, where did they even get the shirt from??
They've got some nerves to do this...but did they apologized for it? I don't believe they are that clueless as to not looking up for what it means. It's like Bt!S' Su!@ga's situation with the sample of Jim Jones' speech, where he said he produced the entire album by himself and after all the critics, said he had help with it and no idea where it came from

helloyall

Established
I can'ttttt describe the level of immorality they have, the nervvvesssssss.
Now it's a foreign language for them and they muuusstttt have heard of all the mistranslations that previously happened, right? Whether in this industry or with people who had tattoos in a language they didn't understand and all. Anyways no need for explanation , they did it for blasphemy and clout.
Now I just noticed that my sentences are poorly written lol sorry I'll try to make an effort next time