Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Butterflygirl

Rookie
Y’all, do any of you get the vibe that these people are incubuci and succubi? I believe kpop idols are. I don’t believe they’re human; I believe they are demons/fallen angels. Now with technology making the relationship even stronger, people are becoming addicted to idols. Even my own bias, when I look at selcas of him, I feel like there’s an energy in them that’s not in other pictures, like he used magic on them or something. And they are so seductive. They’re really feeding off that lustful energy they get from fans. I’ve even heard some of them say they eat fans’ energy and love. Angels eat energy or prana.

Crazy.

ETA:also I have to say that knowing this, and knowing that no one around does is difficult

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Y’all, do any of you get the vibe that these people are incubuci and succubi? I believe kpop idols are. I don’t believe they’re human; I believe they are demons/fallen angels. Now with technology making the relationship even stronger, people are becoming addicted to idols. Even my own bias, when I look at selcas of him, I feel like there’s an energy in them that’s not in other pictures, like he used magic on them or something. And they are so seductive. They’re really feeding off that lustful energy they get from fans. I’ve even heard some of them say they eat fans’ energy and love. Angels eat energy or prana.

Crazy.

ETA:also I have to say that knowing this, and knowing that no one around does is difficult
i think they're just demon possessed

vic

Established
That could be true, but even that would mean that real demons were working through them and that’s just as terrifying.
In a way it's even more terrifying because it means real humans are being used and abused even.

Remember, Jesus Christ already won on the cross so no evil shall prosper against a true believer. It's the lost that are in danger

helloyall

Established
But fr bts are so problematic, why don't their stans/fans see this??? Like they're just unattractive personality wise in a really obvious way esp all the yoongi stuff
I haven't watched them but still those scandals are so?? Like how do you even justify them and yet kpop stans just brush it off like there's nothing off about it
I think it's bc they are giving them the illusion that they are their "safe/confort place" and who, among immature people, would want to call out what "makes them happy".
Well, everyone must "sacrifice", I mean give up on smthg that is clearly not good, even if we will feel kinda empty, it will pass. Bad is bad no matter what. Looks like I went too far but what I said has to do with everything lol.

queen82

Star
But fr bts are so problematic, why don't their stans/fans see this??? Like they're just unattractive personality wise in a really obvious way esp all the yoongi stuff
I haven't watched them but still those scandals are so?? Like how do you even justify them and yet kpop stans just brush it off like there's nothing off about it
fans are probably brainwashed by their cute look etc for didn't see such things

Butterflygirl

Rookie
In a way it's even more terrifying because it means real humans are being used and abused even.

Remember, Jesus Christ already won on the cross so no evil shall prosper against a true believer. It's the lost that are in danger
But what about the parable of the wheats and tares? Jesus warned us about humans who look like us, but aren’t like us. Is that too literal of an interpretation?

Last edited:

vic

Established
But what about the parable of the wheats and tares? Jesus warned us about humans who look like us, but aren’t like us. Is that too literal of an interpretation?
I've always interpreted it as meaning believers and unbelievers. Or rather, those who only say they believe vs true believers.

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven." Matthew 7:21

Last edited:

swayy000

Star

Crazy.

Either that or they use some kind of witchcraft spell on fans. I remember watching a video where someone exposed rapper Jay-z because, I thing it was in a documentary of him, he used witchcraft/ casted spells before he recorded his songs. Its crazy, and with the amount of hexing idols use in their choreography and the symbolisms in their music videos, I wouldn't be surprised.

swayy000

Star
What yoongi stuff and what scandals happened?

Vision

Veteran
Remember to Ideally avoid or ween yourself off K-pop in the long run.

If you can't stop, don't watch MVs. Unfollow your favs and your biases. Meme videos won't help your obsession either!

What is Media Mush?

It’s the collection of lies, scripts, deception, disinformation, distractions, propaganda, programming, fairy tales, mind control, memes and media narratives that is served up to consumers.

Awkward_pink

Established
Blackpinks storyline seems to be revolving around suicide and mourning...foreshadowing maybe? :(

The theory of her solo teaser is that she is singing about the other three who killed themselves but rosé stopped herself from doing the same..and shes trying to live without them..:(

Last edited: