Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Guys I don't think Jonghyun's death was a sacrifice for shinee like y'all are saying, that's don't make sense at all.
When these people do things like that (sacrifices and stuff) they become more famous, but shinee didn't blow up that much after what happenned, shinee always had been a popular group, but not the most popular kpop group and it still like that even after 2017.
I think y'all are forgetting that after Jonghyun's passing BteaS became the biggest boygroup worldwide and now they're a wall.
On top of that, remember that in the same day J0nghyun was found dead, Taehyung did a post on his twitter mentioning his dog name that has the same name of the method that "jonghyun used" to "k1ll himself".
Also bts where the first group that came to Jong's funeral, so weird. they weren't friends with jong so why they came first? even before shinee members... maybe cause it was a part of the ritual!
Also, SHINee had been trying hard to expand their international fame. They are super famous in most Asia. In July 2017, Obama in his pre written speech( he has a speech writer) gave them a shout out, but that didn't create the buzz they were looking for. In November 2017, Minho was given an appearance with Mrs. Trump who had no idea who he was. That created a little buzz but not as much as Jonghyun's passing. Every international publication covered his passing, from Rolling Stone, to Buzzfeed, to New York times, Washington post, which by the way wondered why there was no autopsy. They reported it as an "apparent suicide") It was big news in the industry and SHINee's international fame increased out of sympathy for the "loss of such a talented member". Surprisingly though, more people are sad about his passing than are happy for their come back. It's strange.

Lolylol

Established
BTS were and are more famous than SHINee even before Jonghyun's passing. SHINee's international fame has significantly risen after JONGHYUN'S passing.These idols may not appear close, but you and I don't know the things that happen behind the scenes. Maybe he was sending a coded message that he knows what had happened. He obviously received word and couldn't do anything so he posed a coded message Anyway, what took SHINee members so long? Also Minho's dad's friend posted that he witnessed Two members laughing around during the wake like everything was normal. His words, not mine. SHINee was so determined to stay normal. People cancelled concerts, yet they were determined to keep going as though they were unaffected. So who knows? People sacrifice because it raises one to a higher vibration which raises your level of expectancy which attracts whatever you want. That's what FAITH is designed to do, but humans like to cheat their way to success. May Justice prevail.
maybe you need to read the first pages of this forum again. actually, this topic was created because of the theory that the sacrifice was for btass and it makes much more sense than what you're saying.
and no,bts wasn't more popular than shinee until 2016, and what I'm trying to say is that after 2017 they became popular worldwide, bigger than any other kpop group.

btach

Veteran
maybe you need to read the first pages of this forum again. actually, this topic was created because of the theory that the sacrifice was for btass and it makes much more sense than what you're saying.
and no,bts wasn't more popular than shinee until 2016, and what I'm trying to say is that after 2017 they became popular worldwide, bigger than any other kpop group.

I see. Here is a timeline of BTS rise to fame. By May 2017, they had already received their Billboard award and in November 2017, had appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live. I never listen to their music so I don't much. I see what you are saying though.
Dec. 5, 2017: Twitter announces that BTS was the most tweeted-about celebrity of the year. Maybe their appearance at the funeral was also part of their marketing which also cast a spot light on SHINee.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/k-town/8455612/bts-takeover-timeline-bbmas

MariMarrie

Veteran
BTS were and are more famous than SHINee even before Jonghyun's passing. SHINee's international fame has significantly risen after JONGHYUN'S passing.These idols may not appear close, but you and I don't know the things that happen behind the scenes. Maybe he was sending a coded message that he knows what had happened. He obviously received word and couldn't do anything so he posed a coded message Anyway, what took SHINee members so long? Also Minho's dad's friend posted that he witnessed Two members laughing around during the wake like everything was normal. His words, not mine. SHINee was so determined to stay normal. People cancelled concerts, yet they were determined to keep going as though they were unaffected. So who knows? People sacrifice because it raises one to a higher vibration which raises your level of expectancy which attracts whatever you want. That's what FAITH is designed to do, but humans like to cheat their way to success. May Justice prevail.
Ur right, we dont know the things behind for what i know Bt5 always close with 5M artist even in 2014 suga already close with Zhoumi,

Lolylol

Established
Also, SHINee had been trying hard to expand their international fame. They are super famous in most Asia. In July 2017, Obama in his pre written speech( he has a speech writer) gave them a shout out, but that didn't create the buzz they were looking for. In November 2017, Minho was given an appearance with Mrs. Trump who had no idea who he was. That created a little buzz but not as much as Jonghyun's passing. Every international publication covered his passing, from Rolling Stone, to Buzzfeed, to New York times, Washington post, which by the way wondered why there was no autopsy. They reported it as an "apparent suicide") It was big news in the industry and SHINee's international fame increased out of sympathy for the "loss of such a talented member". Surprisingly though, more people are sad about his passing than are happy for their come back. It's strange.
That Ob4ma speech about SHINee is weird, but my perspective is that somehow he knew what would happen to J0nghyun (because 0bama is from the illuminati elite too and these people like to mock us before the tragedies happens. predictive programming I guess). I remember that he said something like "keep an eye on SHInee in 2017"... that's very sus considering what happened in december. But I can't say it was $M trying to make shinee succeed internationally, especially cause at that time sm's priority was EX0 so for ME say that "shinee was trying hard to be famous internationally" don't make sense, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you, and I respect your opinions, but I just don't agree with you and others saying shinee sacrificed jong... either way what happenned was horrible and may he rest in peace. At the end of the day, all the things we are discussing here are theories, and even if it makes sense to many of us, kpop still having fans that are hypnotized and probably other artists will be the victims in the future, only God can help them...

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Taehyung ruined his voice,Jimin is not a good singer...the sacrifice was done by someone who has the same skills Jjong had to absorb his gift ,and take his place..at least tell me Jungkook or Jin sacrificed him, but not the worst vocals in Bts like Taehyung or Jimin...this is ridicolous
Taehyung could sacrifice a model like his friend, not a vocal king like Jonghyun...only gay people appreciate Vmin vocals to have sex with them and not for their talent

5hawol

Established
I respect everything that's been said and theorized about Jj0ng and I respect everyone's opinion. Im no longer gonna fight y'all :) However, I came across something interesting on quora about his tattoos shared by his tattooist on his Instagram post and ever since Im itching to share it here. Know this, Im no longer pushing the depression narrative; Im just sharing what I saw on quora.:)
IMG_20210110_125800.jpg
IMG_20210110_125906.jpg

He wanted to ink "BYE" on his body!

muslimah

Rookie
I respect everything that's been said and theorized about Jj0ng and I respect everyone's opinion. Im no longer gonna fight y'all :) However, I came across something interesting on quora about his tattoos shared by his tattooist on his Instagram post and ever since Im itching to share it here. Know this, Im no longer pushing the depression narrative; Im just sharing what I saw on quora.:)
View attachment 50523
View attachment 50524

He wanted to ink "BYE" on his body!
Something interesting to note is that in Islam black dogs are associated with devils. Could be a coincidence here though.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Tattoos are marks and are used in mk ultra...i saw Park karo jobs and some are related to illuminati and masons...a lot of tattoo artists are satanists...i think she posted the tattoo" Bye "because she is involved with masons satanic stuff and want made believe people he died for suicide.....
What a coincidence he has a german word like on his last Vcr...Achtung means attention in german
You are very blind if you are triggered by the tattoo artist who is a disgusting person ....
Tattoo are perfect to brainwash and put a spell on someone, because the ink enter in the blood....
Tattoos are born to be magic sigils....tattoo artists are like shamans and should purify themselves before tattoo someone...but they are satanist and bad people...they are messenger of devil because when someone make a tattoo open a gate for devil possession and mk ultra and brainwash.
Tattoos could ruine life because the symbol that you have on your skin will be connected to your energy your mind and your blood...also your soul
People who tattooed the name of the ex boyfriend or stupid symbols are very ignorant ,crazy and they will have spiritual problems and also manipulation...

Last edited:

helloyall

Established
Tattoos are marks and are used in mk ultra...i saw Park karo jobs and some are related to illuminati and masons...a lot of tattoo artists are satanists...i think she posted the tattoo" Bye "because she is involved with masons satanic stuff and want made believe people he died for suicide.....
What a coincidence he has a german word like on his last Vcr...Achtung means attention in german
You are very blind if you are triggered by the tattoo artist who is a disgusting person ....
Tattoo are perfect to brainwash and put a spell on someone, because the ink enter in the blood....
Tattoos are born to be magic sigils....tattoo artists are like shamans and should purify themselves before tattoo someone...but they are satanist and bad people...they are messenger of devil because when someone make a tattoo open a gate for devil possession and mk ultra and brainwash.
Tattoos could ruine life because the symbol that you have on your skin will be connected to your energy your mind and your blood...also your soul
People who tattooed the name of the ex boyfriend or stupid symbols are very ignorant ,crazy and they will have spiritual problems and also manipulation...
thankss for the informations. Tattoos are indeed very dangerous bc of the ink that enters the blood as u said but I didn't know they could use it like that.

muslimah

Rookie
Black dogs are very common superstitions for bad luck, evil just like for black cats..bad omens are assosiated with black magic..we should stay away from all that...
Islam is far away from superstitions and the like. Black dogs are associated with devils and dogs in general are considered impure but it doesn't mean we think that if you see a black dog it means you'll have bad luck or anything.
Here's a scholar's view of what it means when black dogs are referred to as devils in the sunnah:
Shaykh al-Islam (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) indicated that camels are of the devils, meaning – and Allah knows best – that they are of the type of the devils, because every stubborn, rebellious creature is a devil, no matter what animal it is. So the black dog is a devil, and camels are the devils of the an‘aam animals (a category that includes camels, cattle and sheep), and there are also devils among mankind

Awkward_pink

Established
Islam is far away from superstitions and the like. Black dogs are associated with devils and dogs in general are considered impure but it doesn't mean we think that if you see a black dog it means you'll have bad luck or anything.
Here's a scholar's view of what it means when black dogs are referred to as devils in the sunnah:
Shaykh al-Islam (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) indicated that camels are of the devils, meaning – and Allah knows best – that they are of the type of the devils, because every stubborn, rebellious creature is a devil, no matter what animal it is. So the black dog is a devil, and camels are the devils of the an‘aam animals (a category that includes camels, cattle and sheep), and there are also devils among mankind
Im a muslim too ^^
I didnt know that, thanks for telling me ♡♡

helloyall

Established
Guys do u have some tea about JYπ ? Except the cult that idk which kpop site exposed bc he was seen with them or whatever he did. Lol but if they knew ppl would take it seriously they wouldn't have "exposed" him.
Btw I said "tea" but I don't ask for infos to be entertained but it's just a shorter form for real infos yknow?

Last edited: