Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
That’s why Taemin always showed hints of jealousy and envy towards Jonghyun (when he was alive). As I said before, he was the heart of Shinee.
HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL
Onew and Jonghyun singing Amazng Grace.
Jjong's voice was beautiful. Onew's is great too.
May his soul find peace. He seemed like a really nice man. Anyone who uses a helping hand such as witchcraft to get ahead will often pay the price. I know Jonghyun would rather not be in this 3 D universe anyway, but generations were robbed of his existence. May God remember him.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL
Onew and Jonghyun singing Amazng Grace.
Jjong's voice was beautiful. Onew's is great too.
May his soul find peace. He seemed like a really nice man. Anyone who uses a helping hand such as witchcraft to get ahead will often pay the price. I know Jonghyun would rather not be in this 3 D universe anyway, but generations were robbed of his existence. May God remember him.
yes he was, i still remember the video when he comforted a girl that was crying, when he was the one that need help

helloyall

Established
Last edited:

muslimah

Rookie
Hey guys I made a kpop exposing account on insta!
http://instagr.am/p/CJjB1eXBnzA/
Honestly lots of this stuff is a stretch. A picture of a girl in a field of sunflowers and it's labeled as sun worship? Makes the rest of the posts seem less credible.

Also I browsed through the rest of the posts and the one about pink being MK-ULTRA beta-kitten symbolism...really how are you gonna make a whole arse colour out to be a code to identify mind-controlled sex slaves.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
Honestly lots of this stuff is a stretch. A picture of a girl in a field of sunflowers and it's labeled as sun worship? Makes the rest of the posts seem less credible.

Also I browsed through the rest of the posts and the one about pink being MK-ULTRA beta-kitten symbolism...really how are you gonna make a whole arse colour out to be a code to identify mind-controlled sex slaves.
LOL alright believe what you want... But nothing is a stretch when it comes to these ppl. Remember that...

muslimah

Rookie
LOL alright believe what you want
I'm not even a fan of KPop I hate that stuff I have no reason to want to believe anything about these artists. But really...sunflowers? The colour pink? If you look at any celebrity and want to find a pic of them wearing any colour you can probably find it.
I'm not saying I don't think KPop is filled with illuminati symbolism and influence, I'm just saying many of these points your instagram is making are weak and are damaging the credibility of the claims.

ayo05

Established
I'm not even a fan of KPop I hate that stuff I have no reason to want to believe anything about these artists. But really...sunflowers? The colour pink? If you look at any celebrity and want to find a pic of them wearing any colour you can probably find it.
I'm not saying I don't think KPop is filled with illuminati symbolism and influence, I'm just saying many of these points your instagram is making are weak and are damaging the credibility of the claims.
The color pink is represent sexual things in mk uktra like the beta slave.. Ik u remember nicki minaj's pink phase and other celebrities too. And I literally put a screenshot of the meaning of pink in mk uktra. This was written by a guy who is in those things himself I believe.
And also for the sunflower
Screenshot_2021-01-09-09-13-23~2.png
We all know that these ppl worship the sun and sunflowers are used to as representation of the sun. Like I said believe what you want.. I couldn't care less.
But i'm still gonna post what these ppl do if u believe it or not.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Guys i saw in a forum this opinion about Jonghyun and i want to share with you..it was written that Jonghyun was murdered (empoisoned )because he knew things that he wanted to expose about music industry in his new book,and that he was betrayed by a member of Shinee who did a sacrifice to take his place...
This member would be Lee Shitman lover prostitute and he enjoy this "role" because he wanted to be Famous and he was jealous of Jonghyun.So he did a ritual to sacrifice Jonghyun...it was written that he did plastic surgery and because of this ritual people are triggered by him and can't see he is ugly inside,because since the ritual he lost his innocence and inner beauty.
Shinee without Jonghyun loose their light...but Lee Shitman will give schedules to them because his favorite member is his sexual lover...
In the final part it was written that Sm want that people forget him because they don't want people discover the truth and they could people have suspects about the member who sacrifice him for fame and fortune.
This is horrible...if these words are true i wonder why the others members did anything....

btach

Veteran
Guys i saw in a forum this opinion about Jonghyun and i want to share with you..it was written that Jonghyun was murdered (empoisoned )because he knew things that he wanted to expose about music industry in his new book,and that he was betrayed by a member of Shinee who did a sacrifice to take his place...
This member would be Lee Shitman lover prostitute and he enjoy this "role" because he wanted to be Famous and he was jealous of Jonghyun.So he did a ritual to sacrifice Jonghyun...it was written that he did plastic surgery and because of this ritual people are triggered by him and can't see he is ugly inside,because since the ritual he lost his innocence and inner beauty.
Shinee without Jonghyun loose their light...but Lee Shitman will give schedules to them because his favorite member is his sexual lover...
In the final part it was written that Sm want that people forget him because they don't want people discover the truth and they could people have suspects about the member who sacrifice him for fame and fortune.
This is horrible...if these words are true i wonder why the others members did anything....
I have been praying for Jonghyun for 21 days since Dec 17th. I asked the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth about this loss . Jonghyun was a sweet man who loved his members but they never loved him back. I saw rhe video of the comeback and the glow is gone. I don't wish misfortune for anyone, but Jonghyun deserves justice.

btach

Veteran

SHINee members lie a lot and encourage lies. I read somewhere that Key was out of the country when Jjong died, but he was filming that show with BOA. That day, they scheduled them to another location. Watch the episode. They made sure he was not too close to Jonghyun.

The thrill of killing someone for fame and fortune might feel good when one is doing it. It might even give you all you desire because sacrifice raises you to high vibrational level, but everything comes to an end...even FAME and then what? SM chairman will not live forever. SHINee won't last forever and they will be left with are memories.

Anyway peopke die and it might just be a huge coincidence

Key grandmother dying on his birthday. That was strange to me.
Jonghyun dying in December 18th, 1+8=9. at the age of 27 2+7=9 his mother receiving 900,000,000 won from SM etc et . These things..these things mean something..
I pray for Go Youngbae. He loved Jonghyun and does a lot for the foundation.

Last edited:

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I have been praying for Jonghyun for 21 days since Dec 17th. I asked the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth about this loss . Jonghyun was a sweet man who loved his members but they never loved him back. I saw rhe video of the comeback and the glow is gone. I don't wish misfortune for anyone, but Jonghyun deserves justice.
Yes,in this forum they said that someone dreamed him and he said that he has ended his path with Shinee,he felt betrayed and he doesn't want doing aything for them...there are people who think he will protect Shinee but he has closed all the bound with them

btach

Veteran
Yes,in this forum they said that someone dreamed him and he said that he has ended his path with Shinee,he felt betrayed and he doesn't want doing aything for them...there are people who think he will protect Shinee but he has closed all the bound with them
Like I said, I didn't wish failure or misfortune on anyone because material possessions and fame end. I just want justice for Jonghyun however that may come. I also notice his mother has little interaction with them. God is faithful though and these are small matters to his Kingdom. The resolution regarding Jonghyun's death is here and Justice is here. We await its timely manifestation.

Lolylol

Established
Guys I don't think Jonghyun's death was a sacrifice for shinee like y'all are saying, that's don't make sense at all.
When these people do things like that (sacrifices and stuff) they become more famous, but shinee didn't blow up that much after what happenned, shinee always had been a popular group, but not the most popular kpop group and it still like that even after 2017.
I think y'all are forgetting that after Jonghyun's passing BteaS became the biggest boygroup worldwide and now they're a wall.
On top of that, remember that in the same day J0nghyun was found dead, Taehyung did a post on his twitter mentioning his dog name that has the same name of the method that "jonghyun used" to "k1ll himself".
Also bts where the first group that came to Jong's funeral, so weird. they weren't friends with jong so why they came first? even before shinee members... maybe cause it was a part of the ritual!

btach

Veteran
Guys I don't think Jonghyun's death was a sacrifice for shinee like y'all are saying, that's don't make sense at all.
When these people do things like that (sacrifices and stuff) they become more famous, but shinee didn't blow up that much after what happenned, shinee always had been a popular group, but not the most popular kpop group and it still like that even after 2017.
I think y'all are forgetting that after Jonghyun's passing BteaS became the biggest boygroup worldwide and now they're a wall.
On top of that, remember that in the same day J0nghyun was found dead, Taehyung did a post on his twitter mentioning his dog name that has the same name of the method that "jonghyun used" to "k1ll himself".
Also bts where the first group that came to Jong's funeral, so weird. they weren't friends with jong so why they came first? even before shinee members... maybe cause it was a part of the ritual!
BTS were and are more famous than SHINee even before Jonghyun's passing. SHINee's international fame has significantly risen after JONGHYUN'S passing.These idols may not appear close, but you and I don't know the things that happen behind the scenes. Maybe he was sending a coded message that he knows what had happened. He obviously received word and couldn't do anything so he posed a coded message Anyway, what took SHINee members so long? Also Minho's dad's friend posted that he witnessed Two members laughing around during the wake like everything was normal. His words, not mine. SHINee was so determined to stay normal. People cancelled concerts, yet they were determined to keep going as though they were unaffected. So who knows? People sacrifice because it raises one to a higher vibration which raises your level of expectancy which attracts whatever you want. That's what FAITH is designed to do, but humans like to cheat their way to success. May Justice prevail.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
i always thought maybe because Jimin was friend with Taemin or something, that's why they were at Jonghyun funeral , but maybe the reason is another