Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

BlessingG18

Rookie
I found a post about Got7 and Jyp situation...

"
Wait so, JYP unfollowed Bambam, Mark, Jinyoung and GOT7 official account? The CEO of BH company is already following Jinyoung? Yugyeom is already in talked with AOMG? Bambam has already deleted the photo he took with JYP? Youngjae has deleted pictures and everything of him that related to JYP on Instagram? Bambam, Youngjae and the boys unfollowing JYP?? I really love this drama OMGG

AND I cant wait for GOT7 to finally announce that they are free and get their freedom back from JYPe, JYP and DIV2 "

JYP UNFOLLOWED GOT7 MEMBERS AND GOT7 OFFICIAL PAGE..."
Damn....... I'm actually looking forward to what comes next for Got7 ( no lie, they got GREAT talent & potential to bad Jyp missed it, I'm starting to think that aging affected him, he's getting blinder day by day)

Awkward_pink

Established
I found a post about Got7 and Jyp situation...

"
Wait so, JYP unfollowed Bambam, Mark, Jinyoung and GOT7 official account? The CEO of BH company is already following Jinyoung? Yugyeom is already in talked with AOMG? Bambam has already deleted the photo he took with JYP? Youngjae has deleted pictures and everything of him that related to JYP on Instagram? Bambam, Youngjae and the boys unfollowing JYP?? I really love this drama OMGG

AND I cant wait for GOT7 to finally announce that they are free and get their freedom back from JYPe, JYP and DIV2 "

JYP UNFOLLOWED GOT7 MEMBERS AND GOT7 OFFICIAL PAGE..."
Ooof :( i hope these are rumours...i feel bad for them..i have a feeling that Jackson might want to go solo...he will do great..but for the others, jyp really wasted their talent..i as an ex- ahgase i feel really sad :(

Awkward_pink

Established
Speaking of disbandment...a member from CLC, Elkie is leaving the group..clc is already a weak and mistreated group so they also have danger of disbanding..
They are always overshadowed by their younger group G-idle...Cube entertainment always favours them over clc..
Cube gave away clcs big comeback song to izone so they didnt become famous, instead izone did :/ They also dont give ANY promotion to clc AT ALL...Sorn has to do it all by herself with instagram stories and travelling by herself, etc...Cube doesnt give a shit bc they already have a already famous gidle..what do you guys think??

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Speaking of disbandment...a member from CLC, Elkie is leaving the group..clc is already a weak and mistreated group so they also have danger of disbanding..
They are always overshadowed by their younger group G-idle...Cube entertainment always favours them over clc..
Cube gave away clcs big comeback song to izone so they didnt become famous, instead izone did :/ They also dont give ANY promotion to clc AT ALL...Sorn has to do it all by herself with instagram stories and travelling by herself, etc...Cube doesnt give a shit bc they already have a already famous gidle..what do you guys think??
don't know but it's very sad that group that have potential and would be very good were treated like this , i like their song Helicopter , it's a bop

MariMarrie

Veteran

Awkward_pink

Established
Did u know abt this?

And jyp always treat a boys differently
Whoa..dispatch actually exposed him o_O That should happen more offen..why dont they expose the others?? And how did they get away with that? Applause for dispatch...

Funny how jyp favours his female idols and treats their boys like trash and on the other hand YG is misogynistic af :/

MariMarrie

Veteran
Whoa..dispatch actually exposed him o_O That should happen more offen..why dont they expose the others?? And how did they get away with that? Applause for dispatch...

Funny how jyp favours his female idols and treats their boys like trash and on the other hand YG is misogynistic af :/
jyp is very weird but not only him l33soman n bang pedo also weird, hopefully one day all the dark sides of kpop can be revealed

MariMarrie

Veteran
Do you think that dispatch would reaveal anything bc they are stalking the idols 24/7..they should stop with dating rumours and reveal something bigger lol...
a little possibility that Dispatch will do something like that again

5M and BH have a lot to do with government and politics, and of course Kpop is also the face of Korea itself, how bad s.k in the world eyes if something bad revealed about kpop (if they find a fact and evidence abt sacrifice, cult and dark&other dirty stuff)

ps. iam sorry for my poor english

Pride has taken over his soul. He now thinks he is the most talented in SHINee and wants that recognition. And maybe he is. The other members seem afraid of him and it's difficult to work around that energy. Let's see what happens. God has his ways of dealing with pride.
That’s why Taemin always showed hints of jealousy and envy towards Jonghyun (when he was alive). As I said before, he was the heart of Shinee.