Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

5hawol

Established
Its hard to imagine Sope as a couple XD but didnt Suga have a ex girlfriend? The members could be bi also because they could be sleeping with men to get higher in the occult..but we dont have proof except bang pedo idk

Sulit membayangkan Sope sebagai pasangan, tapi bukankah Suga punya mantan pacar? Para anggota bisa jadi biseksual juga karena mereka bisa tidur dengan laki-laki untuk mendapatkan ilmu gaib yang lebih tinggi .. tapi kami tidak punya bukti kecuali bang pedo ... saya tidak tahu
Both Hope and Suga could be bi. Think they experimented with both genders before they found true love in each other. Hmmm...

5hawol

Established
I thought was Jimin definitely gay, or he's just flirty with everyone esp men..what do you think?
I think he is mostly straight. He was chosen by his agency to be the androgynous member of the group and to act gay, but that's just his stage persona; in real life he may not be so. He can't sing but he is very ambitious and he seem to love his idol life, so there are chances he will follow bang's direction and service male sponsors, but that's just business and not love. Ever wondered why he drinks so much? Maybe he drinks to forget the details of his dates with sponsors.

5hawol

Established
RM..
Saya penasaran dengan kekasihmu..
His girlfriend must be a non famous person. Maybe that's the reason Dispatch ain't revealing them. Dispatch does not reveal gay relationships and relationships with non celebrities. We are sure about RM's love status from the promise ring he's been wearing openly.

Pacarnya pasti orang yang tidak terkenal. Mungkin itulah alasan Dispatch tidak mengungkapkannya. Dispatch tidak mengungkapkan hubungan gay dan hubungan dengan non selebriti. Kami yakin tentang status cinta RM dari cincin janji yang dia kenakan secara terbuka.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Another NCT unit? How many units does that group have? SM is trying to make a football team?
If SuperM has crappy songs, I don't want to know this Super Girl group...............God protect our ears.
Nct units are :WayV,Nct U,Nct Dream,Nct 127 if i remember well...i think it will be the Japanese unit the new unit...
I can't imagine Exols face reading these news...

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
You said it!
Look at them - the rejects! Im so happy they are getting a second chance to make it. I looove underdogs and I hope they become bigger than enhypen.
I think they will become bigger than Enhypen ,because K is loved by a lot of people and Bang pd seems to care more to these rejects than Enhypen...these are under Bighit japan...Enhypen under Belift....

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I agree. The real ship is hidden and not famous as they are scared of being outed and so they are more careful. Sope - Suga and hope ship ain't as popular as taekook, jikook, etc, and that is why they are real.
About Rm i agree he is engaged,the ring is a prouve of his relationship...When i started to follow Bts i was catched by Sope because they seems very united...

샤카 탁스

Rookie
Ji
I think he is mostly straight. He was chosen by his agency to be the androgynous member of the group and to act gay, but that's just his stage persona; in real life he may not be so. He can't sing but he is very ambitious and he seem to love his idol life, so there are chances he will follow bang's direction and service male sponsors, but that's just business and not love. Ever wondered why he drinks so much? Maybe he drinks to forget the details of his dates with sponsors.
Jimin peminum berat

샤카 탁스

Rookie
didn't there's was also rumor of them living together? I read in some saesang info posted here
There are many rumors that V and JK are living together. And they often spend time together in their dorms. This is evidenced in several of their interviews in a magazine. V and JK do not deny this. They seem comfortable with each other. V also often said that he was reluctant to sleep alone, and he often did sleeping with JK or Jimin.
Either that is wrong or right.
It could be that all the words and answers in the interview session in the magazine are settings. And it was able to increase their popularity as idols.
ARMY loves them as if more than loving themselves. ARMY is obsessed with the behavior of V and JK. Clearly their behavior on the glass screen made me shocked.
I dont know..

7starlights

Rookie
im new here so i want to share something

i dream about bighit CEO (i forgot his name) about regretting signing a contract just saving his company and bts. he wants good future for the boys. then later on learn the unwanted outcome. if is this true then i felt bad to him
also idk the behind the scenes anymore. i assume most of them sell their soul unintentionally. i wish new order never mess with people. i created sublumial while ago collective conscious wake up. i'll do famous people in the future. someday when new order finally get exposed i need the truth from bts- i wont cry, angry, or sad. i will listen without judgement.

why i was rumble? oh well, sorry

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
im new here so i want to share something

i dream about bighit CEO (i forgot his name) about regretting signing a contract just saving his company and bts. he wants good future for the boys. then later on learn the unwanted outcome. if is this true then i felt bad to him
also idk the behind the scenes anymore. i assume most of them sell their soul unintentionally. i wish new order never mess with people. i created sublumial while ago collective conscious wake up. i'll do famous people in the future. someday when new order finally get exposed i need the truth from bts- i wont cry, angry, or sad. i will listen without judgement.

why i was rumble? oh well, sorry
Welcome♡If he saw Jimin hate and these kind of things it could be possible that he has regrets even if he is not a wonderful person...so i think your dream could be true...he cares to Bts than others groups like Txt and Gfriend...if he is realizing how much he must to be grateful to Bts for his success and what they will loose for reaching the top i think it is normal that a part of him will feel disgust and regrets...he dislikes Jin and Tae but he cares to Jk Jimin and J hope...i think your dream could mean that like in every pact Bts will loose something

5hawol

Established
SUGA..
saya kira kamu laki-laki sejati,ternyata..
Pantas saja kamu acuh kepada wanita. Ya sudahlah..itu keputusan mereka mau jadi apa dan hidup seperti apa..
Suga is bi. He is famous for his rap "my tongue will send boys and girls to Hongkong". Hongkong is Korean slang for orgasm.

Suga adalah bi. Dia terkenal dengan rapnya "lidahku akan mengirim anak laki-laki dan perempuan ke Hongkong". Hongkong adalah bahasa gaul Korea untuk orgasme.