Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

MariMarrie

Veteran
I think this relation is true.Sm denied because of crazy fans maybe...or because they want to avoid Chen situation...that's explains a lot of things,1 years of relationship means that it is important,but an agency like Sm could ruin everything
I have same thought with you, some comment i read in twitter that in s.k christmas night is couple night, why they make a music at that night they must be dating

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Guys not kpop but i need your help ...i read your posts about Bts and kpop...you heard a song in your head,you felt addicted...
I have the same problem but not with kpop...with my ex friend.I have images about him,i remembered past moments with him in a detailed way like it happened 1 day ago...sometimes i want to disappear from this world because these visions doesn't allow me to be peaceful inside...i never had these symptoms with others people ...i feel like i am tormented.You study occult and satanic things and i trust more in you than others people.If you could help me please dm.This is a serious situation.The depression is because of it also...i feel drained,i am weak and my energies are low.Please help me.I texted to one of his best friend explaining how i feel but he answered me in a sarcastic way.I can't sleep since fiew months.I do strange dreams.I feel in a trap.I told to some people that if i won't solve this situation i prefer took my life ,but it seems they don't care nothing.They did anything for help me.People told me to close with the past,but they can't understand that it is not my will to be tormented but there is another type of energy who interact with me.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Guys not kpop but i need your help ...i read your posts about Bts and kpop...you heard a song in your head,you felt addicted...
I have the same problem but not with kpop...with my ex friend.I have images about him,i remembered past moments with him in a detailed way like it happened 1 day ago...sometimes i want to disappear from this world because these visions doesn't allow me to be peaceful inside...i never had these symptoms with others people ...i feel like i am tormented.You study occult and satanic things and i trust more in you than others people.If you could help me please dm.This is a serious situation.The depression is because of it also...i feel drained,i am weak and my energies are low.Please help me.I texted to one of his best friend explaining how i feel but he answered me in a sarcastic way.I can't sleep since fiew months.I do strange dreams.I feel in a trap.I told to some people that if i won't solve this situation i prefer took my life ,but it seems they don't care nothing.They did anything for help me.People told me to close with the past,but they can't understand that it is not my will to be tormented but there is another type of energy who interact with me.
It's normal that it happens to you, I saw and read, that it happens to a lot of people. On the other hand, I unfortunately have no solution...

On the other hand, I take advantage, since we are talking about the occult. To say that when someone who sleeps with another, in addition to the physical reaction, creating a kind of reconnection between the energies. I even stumble for my research, on a site of an alchemist who sleeps with his apprentices, to study this phenomenon.

helloyall

Established
Hellooooo,
first I'm sorry that u are in this situation, I hoooooope u will get out of it with no harms and by benefiting from it, such as knowing how to deal with it if it happens again in the future (which I hope doesn't bc being addicted to humans can only be harmful but sometimes it can't be helped so we do everything we can to be the best of ourselves while being "trapped").

So a similar thing happened to me last year and thankfully I got rid of it a few months ago. It was hard, I won't deny it.
To be honest I didn't do much except literally trying to distract myself because I kind of knew that only time will heal this (I'm also a believer so I mainly relied on God but Idk if u are ^^). Also, idk how to say it, but if the person we are addicted to has literally nothing to do with this obsession, we must remind ourselves not to say words or do actions that might hurt them, bc we can unintentionally do it and regret later, and then more regrets and more problems... no thx.
THEN I thought of something, when explaining it, it may sound stupid or arrogant but it's really not + it's what helped me to "gain control" of my feelings: I thought to myself, what if someone is obsessed with me (pls don't get me wrong hihi) and hurt, exactly like how I was and constantly thinking about me and how special I am...I would think that this person, first of all, is not pitiful bc they didn't choose it, + I am not in any way special, I mean when you are aware of yourself you find it weird that someone likes u this much and is hurt because of this, right? So I think the main thing is when u see someone else being addicted you can't feel what the other feels so you see it as something unimportant and not that serious (but it is unfortunately) so I applied this thought to myself and I kept reminding myself that staying in this state will bring me no good.
After writing all of this, I can't think of what's this thought's goal, what's the meaning of it? hhhhh Because I really can't find how it is useful but it really did help me ;)
Also, I wasn't healed right away, as I said, it took time and personally, while I did kinda suffer, it was beneficial, because now I can deal with it easiiiily.
And once again, I don't know if you are religious but for those who are religious and reading this, remember it is a trial and they are temporary.
Feel free to dm me whenever you have questions and don't lose hope please.

Observalita

Rookie
Hey :)
I'm sorry to hear you're going through so much pain. This is not based on anything scientific, it's just my interpretation.

Did you perhaps care a lot about your ex friend? If so, then it might be the devil trying to use that soft spot to torment you. In islam they say satan attack us in ways he knows will be the most effective by using our weaknesses against us. I suggest you pray a lot and ask god to relieve you of this struggle and to protect you from satan.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Hey :)
I'm sorry to hear you're going through so much pain. This is not based on anything scientific, it's just my interpretation.

Did you perhaps care a lot about your ex friend? If so, then it might be the devil trying to use that soft spot to torment you. In islam they say satan attack us in ways he knows will be the most effective by using our weaknesses against us. I suggest you pray a lot and ask god to relieve you of this struggle and to protect you from satan.
Yes,i care a lot about him ...it could be considered this situation like the most hurtful experience in my life...i will pray more and i will ask to be relieved from this huge stone,because this friend don't care abything about me.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
It's normal that it happens to you, I saw and read, that it happens to a lot of people. On the other hand, I unfortunately have no solution...

On the other hand, I take advantage, since we are talking about the occult. To say that when someone who sleeps with another, in addition to the physical reaction, creating a kind of reconnection between the energies. I even stumble for my research, on a site of an alchemist who sleeps with his apprentices, to study this phenomenon.
Do you think it is a problem related to his energy and my energy?What do you mean with reconnection between the enrrgies?This is interesting

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Hellooooo,
first I'm sorry that u are in this situation, I hoooooope u will get out of it with no harms and by benefiting from it, such as knowing how to deal with it if it happens again in the future (which I hope doesn't bc being addicted to humans can only be harmful but sometimes it can't be helped so we do everything we can to be the best of ourselves while being "trapped").

So a similar thing happened to me last year and thankfully I got rid of it a few months ago. It was hard, I won't deny it.
To be honest I didn't do much except literally trying to distract myself because I kind of knew that only time will heal this (I'm also a believer so I mainly relied on God but Idk if u are ^^). Also, idk how to say it, but if the person we are addicted to has literally nothing to do with this obsession, we must remind ourselves not to say words or do actions that might hurt them, bc we can unintentionally do it and regret later, and then more regrets and more problems... no thx.
THEN I thought of something, when explaining it, it may sound stupid or arrogant but it's really not + it's what helped me to "gain control" of my feelings: I thought to myself, what if someone is obsessed with me (pls don't get me wrong hihi) and hurt, exactly like how I was and constantly thinking about me and how special I am...I would think that this person, first of all, is not pitiful bc they didn't choose it, + I am not in any way special, I mean when you are aware of yourself you find it weird that someone likes u this much and is hurt because of this, right? So I think the main thing is when u see someone else being addicted you can't feel what the other feels so you see it as something unimportant and not that serious (but it is unfortunately) so I applied this thought to myself and I kept reminding myself that staying in this state will bring me no good.
After writing all of this, I can't think of what's this thought's goal, what's the meaning of it? hhhhh Because I really can't find how it is useful but it really did help me ;)
Also, I wasn't healed right away, as I said, it took time and personally, while I did kinda suffer, it was beneficial, because now I can deal with it easiiiily.
And once again, I don't know if you are religious but for those who are religious and reading this, remember it is a trial and they are temporary.
Feel free to dm me whenever you have questions and don't lose hope please.
Thank you so much for your words♡♡♡I will pray more than i praied to be free from this situation that is so painful

MariMarrie

Veteran
I am very sorry for your situation, I hope you can go through everything well
when you dream of that person it means that your subconscious forces you to forget, usually when we try to forget someone the more you try, the result is the more you can't forget

1st of all you have to accept the situation, the state that you and him are over, we are only humans and humans cannot always depend on other humans, only God is the best place to depend
make peace with yourself, then ask God for help by praying

2nd let your current feelings do not be too forced to forget, if someone says time will heal it will happen, let it flow

3rd try to do positive activities that you like, make ur self busy with activities new/not, don't do something wrong to escapes (I mean don't look for false happiness), eat foods that you like with good nutritions ofc, don't drink alcohol try hot chocolate for relaxation

4th don't ever think 'if only' or 'what if' don't think like that, you are valuable ure worthed, God saves you from the wrong person, u must belive God will replace the person with a better one and at the right time,
God wants you to be closer to Him. so that He keeps you away from humans who might have bad intentions for you

The last have a think that is the right time for you to get closer to God, parents and people who love you, take advantage of this time because we live in the world only for a while.

I hope this helps, I send a prayer for you too
Hope that everything will quickly pass

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
DISPATCH COUPLE 2021
Hyunbin and Song yejin are dating, They are both actors from 'Crash landing on you' kdrama
I was expecting it to be from a group lol...no tea here
Oh... Idol couple is Taeyeon and Ravi. Dispatch was waiting for new year day to reveal it but some other news agency spilled it coupla days back. Taeyeon and Ravi are now denying it but we know their coupling is real cuz Ravi's company confirmed it right after the reveal. He later on was forced to retract cuz Taeyeon denied and Ravi has to comply with his noona wishes as he is very love struck atm and his sole purpose is to make his noona happy. hehe. They can't fool us (woke ppl in this forum) with their denial as we have functional brain cell that make us woke like no one else..lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Awkward_pink

Established
Oh... Idol couple is Taeyong and Ravi. Dispatch was waiting for new year day to reveal it but some other news agency spilled it coupla days back. Taeyong and Ravi are now denying it but we know their coupling is real cuz Ravi's company confirmed it right after the reveal. He later on was forced to retract cuz Taeyong denied and Ravi has to comply with his noona wishes as he is very love struck atm and his sole purpose is to make his noona happy. hehe. They can't fool us (woke ppl in this forum) with their denial as we have functional brain cell that made us woke like no one else..lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Oh yes i forgot about them haha, and why is their news is not hyped up as usual
Hmph i was really expecting the dating news to be of bts for some reason even though i dont think thats gonna happen..
Anyways happy new year!☆♡♡☆

cdigital379

Established

❤ ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ EVERYONE!!!

I wanted to take a moment out of my crazy busy schedule to send everyone LOTS OF LOVE - N - HUGS AND WELL BLESSINGS going into the New Year!!

Earlier over here in Jersey, I saw a very beautiful full moon, almost glistening like. I did not feel nor sense anything sinister as I was driving home picking up my New Year's dinner.

Instead, I felt a sense of sadness, loneliness, drudge, lots of tears yet lots of hope and love from flowing around the world, lots of stress and tons of uncertainty about the world's future and of course, my own future! The clouds even looked very dreary as it was raining earlier.

However, after praying and meditating; a sense of quietness and calmness overcame me and I realized we will ALL be okay! I had nothing to truly fear but fear itself.
[... https://www.thoreausociety.org/news-article/thoreau-fdr ...]

No matter where we come from and regardless of race, ethnicity, faith and etc...,; OUR WORLD WILL SURVIVE IN ITS OWN WAY, GOOD OR BAD, WE WILL SURVIVE!!!

THUS, I am taking this moment to share and ring in the 2021 year with everyone here in this forum. Do know I personally pray for everyone. I honestly wish nothing but good things for and towards mankind. These are my thoughts from my heart.

Anyhoo...Let "US" ALL do our very best and make the earnest effort into doing OUR PART to make OUR WORLD a better place. Let's continue praying for everyone, our favorite celebrities, heroes, loved ones...AND AND AND...; DON'T FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT VIP...YOURSELF!!!
ପ(
•̀-♡ॢ)fr yu**

BELOW, I share my signature thoughts...
ENJOY - PARTY PEOPLE!!!
❤ ❤ ❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

(-other pics courtesy of google and I something???)

=============================================

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Oh... Idol couple is Taeyeon and Ravi. Dispatch was waiting for new year day to reveal it but some other news agency spilled it coupla days back. Taeyeon and Ravi are now denying it but we know their coupling is real cuz Ravi's company confirmed it right after the reveal. He later on was forced to retract cuz Taeyeon denied and Ravi has to comply with his noona wishes as he is very love struck atm and his sole purpose is to make his noona happy. hehe. They can't fool us (woke ppl in this forum) with their denial as we have functional brain cell that make us woke like no one else..lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
happy new year to you too

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Oh yes i forgot about them haha, and why is their news is not hyped up as usual
Hmph i was really expecting the dating news to be of bts for some reason even though i dont think thats gonna happen..
Anyways happy new year!☆♡♡☆
I am waiting to Bts gay couple revealed lol...Taekook or Jikook or Jinkook ...
Happy new year♡♡♡