Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

MariMarrie

Veteran

Shuna

Star
The beast of the apocalypse in the Bible is Satan. He is defined as a beast of the earth, but also of the sea. Except, it is, descendant of the Egyptian cult, he refers to the mother of light, to Hathor. The 6-pointed star represents it when it pushes the sun (when it gives birth):
Hathor Khépri - La Porte de Pierre
The one I defined before, even though I thought it was Satan. Is because of his one-eyed eye, is indeed the light. Passing from the fire (light up), wind (going out when returning to the starting point, to the material).
The mother is defined as a demon, since, being heavy matters, in relation to fire and wind.
The light touched by evil loses its light, hence the loss of the right eye, the solar eye.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
They definately are..they are so blatant in their signs they are worse than bts..
I watched the video and i am scared....they are worst than Bts,Vixx,Dreamcatcher,seriously some scenes are disturbing,the lyrics are weird,it was like watching a korean or japanese horror movie...i won't listen them.I don't find aesthetic these concepts and scenes...

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I just read that Taeyon and Ravi are dating since 1 year...true or fake like her relation with Baekhyun?Taeyon is also friend with Taemin,and Ravi belongs to Taemin squad....they said that they met thanks to a common friend (Taemin?)
Sm and Ravi agency denied and they said they are only friends.
That explains Taeyon friendship with Taemin...idols use friends to cover their dating things and relations.Maybe Taemin is helping Taeyon and Ravi to be not discovered.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
I just read that Taeyon and Ravi are dating since 1 year...true or fake like her relation with Baekhyun?Taeyon is also friend with Taemin,and Ravi belongs to Taemin squad....they said that they met thanks to a common friend (Taemin?)
Sm and Ravi agency denied and they said they are only friends.
That explains Taeyon friendship with Taemin...idols use friends to cover their dating things and relations.Maybe Taemin is helping Taeyon and Ravi to be not discovered.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Hello! Not Kpop-related but, what do you think of Kdramas? Should I completely stop watching it or maybe I can watch some dramas that does not have a satanic influence in it or any evil symbolisms? Thank you so much!
Its just only my opinion, if something doesn't make you become a better person, doesn't make you rich in heart and increase ur wealth (in a good way, of course) and doesn't give you true happiness, it's better to just leave it

kdrama and other kwave sometimes may give you happiness but it can be only a fake happines and manipulating
because my experience when watching kdrama the audience is like being carried away by the atmosphere and it affects their daily life, sometimes until they forgets the time and forgetting some responsibility that should be done

Ps.Iam sorry if there is something unpleasant abt my opinion

Last edited: