Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lachimolala

Established

2018, all SHINee members attended the opening of Shining foundation.
View attachment 49244

Last year only Minho attended, I think. Taemin could not attend as he was super busy with all his schedules, so his mom and dad came instead.
View attachment 49245
Yeah, that's Taemin's mum. Tall guy in baseball hat is my bias Minho <3

Taemin's tribute song to jjong. His emotions while singing this song is palpable
I am happy there was also Suho (he is the guy next to Taemin),because he was friend with him,and Jjong invited him to promote his drama during Blue night and they were very friendly♡♡Jjong wrote Playboy for him,and Suho love this song,one of his favorite♡♡They knew Jjong since they were trainees,i know that kpop artists and in general musicians must to have a mask when they are in public,Taemin is the most complicated to understand because he admitted to have a mask to protect himself and only in the last years he started to be more open with people,but i think the real Taemin, not Taemin the idol is very introverted and someone who care to his privacy,these people could hide their emotions and hate showing their emotions in public,and he is a cancer,i know how they are sensitive and fragile..dance and music is like an outburst for him,in Hypnosis performance his voice is soulful,he sang with all his heart,the voice was trembling.He is a perfectionist,so he wanted to sing in a better way and do a good performance,perfectionist and woraholic people are in this way also to show respect for their hard work and their art

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
I came back after i read some things about occult and illuminati,and i apologize for my behaviour,i had personal problems and i was mentally drained by these stuffs,now i feel better.
I have a question about mk ultra...the victims loose their memories,right?
They think it is a dream,or they could have dreams about their conditions?They have confusion or they remember anything?There is any way to remember and find the real personality of someone under mk ultra?They are condamned to be slaves for all their life?If they remember they are blackmailed?They prefer stay slaves for money and fame?
I don't think they all lose their memory. Just!n B!eber seem to remember what happened to him.

5hawol

Established
I am happy there was also Suho (he is the guy next to Taemin),because he was friend with him,and Jjong invited him to promote his drama during Blue night and they were very friendly♡♡Jjong wrote Playboy for him,and Suho love this song,one of his favorite♡♡They knew Jjong since they were trainees,i know that kpop artists and in general musicians must to have a mask when they are in public,Taemin is the most complicated to understand because he admitted to have a mask to protect himself and only in the last years he started to be more open with people,but i think the real Taemin, not Taemin the idol is very introverted and someone who care to his privacy,these people could hide their emotions and hate showing their emotions in public,and he is a cancer,i know how they are sensitive and fragile..dance and music is like an outburst for him,in Hypnosis performance his voice is soulful,he sang with all his heart,the voice was trembling.He is a perfectionist,so he wanted to sing in a better way and do a good performance,perfectionist and woraholic people are in this way also to show respect for their hard work and their art
He doesn't show his emotions cuz he wants to be manly man. During debut, when all his hyung be crying buckets while recieving their first award, Taem!n choose to smile rather than cry cuz his manly man image was his top priority. He eventually give up his fight for manly man image as he got even more prettier and prettier. Lol

queen82

Star
Last edited:

Lachimolala

Established
poor guy, SM leave him performing when he was clearly in pain , very sad
Yes,it is so bad,in a video he wanted to laugh but he stopped because his neck was injured ....he said after performing One with SuperM he had to take a rest for 3 days because he felt pain on his body.Now i am sure that Jungwoo took a break because he was exhausted...people witnessed that they saw him during concerts very tired and exhausted

scha

Established

What do you think about it?This journalist said Bts wouldn't exist without Lee sooman
The more i read it, the more i recalled how 5M building promoted Bt5 by putting a large poster of Bt5 on their building. In the first place, why would you promoting your competitor? Weird isn't it. For sure they didn't do that without purpose. Lol after all, they are under one ev1l organization. And ofcourse one event is related to one another.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
The more i read it, the more i recalled how 5M building promoted Bt5 by putting a large poster of Bt5 on their building. In the first place, why would you promoting your competitor? Weird isn't it. For sure they didn't do that without purpose. Lol after all, they are under one ev1l organization. And ofcourse one event is related to one another.
And how Choi 5iwon predicted in 2012,, they re one,, he's not talking about exo who already debuted from 2011, he's talking about a group that will debut after 2012 and that is bt5

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Taeyong injured will take a break...or mk ultra?Taeyong will be absent from all Nct activities...
"Hello.
This is SM Entertainment.

Fan's understanding, Taeyong has had a recurrent herniated disc, so he will inevitably be absent from all scheduled events, including Beyond LIVE - NCT: RESONANCE [Global Wave].

We ask the fans to show their generous understanding, we will do our best to treat Taeyong so that he can fully focus on restoring his health.

Thank you".

Lolylol

Established
And how Choi 5iwon predicted in 2012,, they re one,, he's not talking about exo who already debuted from 2011, he's talking about a group that will debut after 2012 and that is bt5
Remember that l33 s00 m4n is a freemason (even his name: free- ma son/ soo man (sorry haha)). I also think It's possible he's related to this group sucess somehow. Maybe he even sacrificed the artists of his label for bee-tea-ass succeed.

After the whole world went obsessed with stb, korea economy and tourism increased so much, now this group isn't just a simple kpop group they're korea's savior and everybody loves them. but they have all that at what cost? what really happened and happens behind close doors to this group be huge like this? and until when they'll be necessary to the music industry/government? Imagine the chaos if one of the members die, the amount of fans that would commit su*cide... it's really disturbing if we think about it.

Lolylol

Established
Taeyong injured will take a break...or mk ultra?Taeyong will be absent from all Nct activities...
"Hello.
This is SM Entertainment.

Fan's understanding, Taeyong has had a recurrent herniated disc, so he will inevitably be absent from all scheduled events, including Beyond LIVE - NCT: RESONANCE [Global Wave].

We ask the fans to show their generous understanding, we will do our best to treat Taeyong so that he can fully focus on restoring his health.

Thank you".
At this point I really don't know, but every December some sm artist is injured...

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I was confused because i thought Jyp influenced Bang pd because they worked together,and Jyp has successful group as Twice,Stray kids...but after i remember how Bang pd praised Shinee,you can see Txt and Enhypen are influenced by Shinee,Gfriend are accused to copy Red velvet concept...
I saw Siwon "premonition" and he was talking about Bts,it was preplanned...also Jin was casted by Sm before Bighit,so he is connected to them,and in Bangtan storyline he has an important role.A member from Enhypen was casted by Sm too,and now he is the leader of the group.After Bts fame SuperM were created...i really think there is a connection between Sm and Bighit.I think Exo and Shinee fame was sacrificed for Bighit success...there is a pact between these two agencies,i have this feeling.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Remember that l33 s00 m4n is a freemason (even his name: free- ma son/ soo man (sorry haha)). I also think It's possible he's related to this group sucess somehow. Maybe he even sacrificed the artists of his label for bee-tea-ass succeed.

After the whole world went obsessed with stb, korea economy and tourism increased so much, now this group isn't just a simple kpop group they're korea's savior and everybody loves them. but they have all that at what cost? what really happened and happens behind close doors to this group be huge like this? and until when they'll be necessary to the music industry/government? Imagine the chaos if one of the members die, the amount of fans that would commit su*cide... it's really disturbing if we think about it.
Lee soo man to allow Bts success what will ask as exchange?A sacrifice from this group?Why Lee sooman choosed to help Bts fame instead give fame to Exo or one of his groups?I can't understand his actions

queen82

Star
Yes,it is so bad,in a video he wanted to laugh but he stopped because his neck was injured ....he said after performing One with SuperM he had to take a rest for 3 days because he felt pain on his body.Now i am sure that Jungwoo took a break because he was exhausted...people witnessed that they saw him during concerts very tired and exhausted
i thought this treatment on artists just happen only with small agencies not with big company like SM , i remember a boy group from a small company , some members were in the hospital , they were sick or something , and some people of the management tell them that they have to go to perform even if they are sick , it's really disgusting

scha

Established
I was confused because i thought Jyp influenced Bang pd because they worked together,and Jyp has successful group as Twice,Stray kids...but after i remember how Bang pd praised Shinee,you can see Txt and Enhypen are influenced by Shinee,Gfriend are accused to copy Red velvet concept...
I saw Siwon "premonition" and he was talking about Bts,it was preplanned...also Jin was casted by Sm before Bighit,so he is connected to them,and in Bangtan storyline he has an important role.A member from Enhypen was casted by Sm too,and now he is the leader of the group.After Bts fame SuperM were created...i really think there is a connection between Sm and Bighit.I think Exo and Shinee fame was sacrificed for Bighit success...there is a pact between these two agencies,i have this feeling.
Well, i tell u what. In my country, previously we have many tv channels & ofcourse it was from a different company. Back to 5 years ago, they suddenly announced they were under "one roof" & start a huge promoting of each other channel own their own channel. I even confused which channel I'm watching bcs there's no different. Previously they were compete to lead the rating & ranking. But todays, they compete to bring down any religious show (well at least from my own view). Once there was a religious show, all other channel under the so-called "one roof" will have more, new or interesting movie & show. And these channels is like comploting to aired such & such show which i found quite similar to each other channel shown (e.g as for now : bashing how fake theory conspiracy is, showing 'predictive programming' movies, talking about new norm, kept fear mongering ppl etc). They even control & only shown selected "news" - ofcourse by hiding the truth and only shows what they want ppl to believe (to brainwashed ppl).

So, in conclusion, I don't think there's difference with the kp0p industry nor any other entertainment world. After all, they are under one e1ite and shared the same agenda. Remember those "organization" have many leaders from different field and knowledge. If u digged more you'll see they have conquered almost all field & have lodges all around the world. Sorry if i don't used a correct word to explain. I'm lacking in english ^^" but i hope u guys get my point. Kp0p company are no different & will spread their same agenda (transgender, effeminate the guys, showing s4tanic dance & symbolism etc ) thru the idols.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Well, i tell u what. In my country, previously we have many tv channels & ofcourse it was from a different company. Back to 5 years ago, they suddenly announced they were under "one roof" & start a huge promoting of each other channel own their own channel. I even confused which channel I'm watching bcs there's no different. Previously they were compete to lead the rating & ranking. But todays, they compete to bring down any religious show (well at least from my own view). Once there was a religious show, all other channel under the so-called "one roof" will have more, new or interesting movie & show. And these channels is like comploting to aired such & such show which i found quite similar to each other channel shown (e.g as for now : bashing how fake theory conspiracy is, showing 'predictive programming' movies, talking about new norm, kept fear mongering ppl etc). They even control & only shown selected "news" - ofcourse by hiding the truth and only shows what they want ppl to believe (to brainwashed ppl).

So, in conclusion, I don't think there's difference with the kp0p industry nor any other entertainment world. After all, they are under one e1ite and shared the same agenda. Remember those "organization" have many leaders from different field and knowledge. If u digged more you'll see they have conquered almost all field & have lodges all around the world. Sorry if i don't used a correct word to explain. I'm lacking in english ^^" but i hope u guys get my point. Kp0p company are no different & will spread their same agenda (transgender, effeminate the guys, showing s4tanic dance & symbolism etc ) thru the idols.
Don't worry,your english is very good,i have understood your point thanks to your example about tv channels....but i can't understand why Lsm choosed Bts and a small agency like Bighit for this pact..it was because of members?For money?For occult?Why them and not Jyp or Yg?

scha

Established
Don't worry,your english is very good,i have understood your point thanks to your example about tv channels....but i can't understand why Lsm choosed Bts and a small agency like Bighit for this pact..it was because of members?For money?For occult?Why them and not Jyp or Yg?
Thank you ^^ not L5m who chose them. Above L5m, there are higher rank. Noted, even L5m received the fr3mas0n degree from someone else and it ofcourse from the higher ups. it's them who decides everything. Bgh1t maybe small in our eyes but who knows their "rank" in the organization? Maybe it's bcs we never saw the picture of their boss received the award like L5M. As in L5m case, someone had leaked the photo. Sorry to bring this example. But in 2017, 0b4ma had mentioned 5hinee out of nowhere. In the same year, JH had d1ed.

surely the higher ups have decided that but 0bam4 had accidentally "leaked" it. It just we don't aware about the "hint" at first. As the fans, they feel "honoured" with that mentioned by mr president. If only we know, the truth is beyond that. For the reason why and why, it always depends on the individual's desires. But for every desires it always have come with a sacrifice

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Thank you ^^ not L5m who chose them. Above L5m, there are higher rank. Noted, even L5m received the fr3mas0n degree from someone else and it ofcourse from the higher ups. it's them who decides everything. Bgh1t maybe small in our eyes but who knows their "rank" in the organization? Maybe it's bcs we never saw the picture of their boss received the award like L5M. As in L5m case, someone had leaked the photo. Sorry to bring this example. But in 2017, 0b4ma had mentioned 5hinee out of nowhere. In the same year, JH had d1ed.

surely the higher ups have decided that but 0bam4 had accidentally "leaked" it. It just we don't aware about the "hint" at first. As the fans, they feel "honoured" with that mentioned by mr president. If only we know, the truth is beyond that. For the reason why and why, it always depends on the individual's desires. But for every desires it always have come with a sacrifice
Thank you so much,i have understood that behind Lsm and Bang pd there are others people more high ranking,and maybe behind Obama too ...do you think idols knows about that or they think the decisions are taken only from Lsm and Bang pd?They are conscious about the real situation?