Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

everything screams satanism. why taemin why? I cried so much today. the whole show was creepy ...

remember when bts went to jonghyun's funeral?

the date of stray kids debut was march 25, 2018
from that date untii december 18 2020 (today) there are exactly 999 days
today stray kids performed a bts song called dionysus. I don't know what it means but I'm scared.
changbin also sprayed the letter "v" but later said it was supposed to be a heart.

v... bts... sacrifice? :/ predictive programming??

Attachments

btach

Veteran
12/18/2020
everything screams satanism. why taemin why? I cried so much today. the whole show was creepy ...

today stray kids performed a bts song called dionysus. I don't know what it means but I'm scared.
changbin also sprayed the letter "v" but later said it was supposed to be a heart.

I was kinda upset today for many reasons, but God gave me a strong message

1. It's all vanity. Vain pursuits for wealth and fortune.
2. Don't rush justice

DisappointedBybangtan

Established

Dyonisus is Bts song,i think they want replace Bts...when he sprayed the letter V i was shocked because i can't understand why the red V...what is the meaning?
Why SEVENTEEN were absent?Fans waited them ,but they didn't performed.

Vmort

Star
I am here to ask your help! Here are people who know how those satan worshippers are exterminating Armenians. There is an information that shitty Armenian givernment who are controlled by Sor@s and Rothsch@lds are going to fully exterminate us. They have a plan in which the most of territory of Armenia will be gifted to Azerbaijan and then in the last small part they will have acceptance to intervene. Azerbaijan kills us, no matter where we are, if they intervene legally they will kill the whole nation. Guys, please help to share this. I am asking as I am desperate because those plans will be ended in summer of 2021. Let's stop the mass murder of my nation. I am against their shitty plans and hope them all to die, they are cursed forever.
The first image is Armenia's map before the war, the second is their shitty plan, and the third is the source about it. Please, save my life too, as they do it, they will kill me too.
Atomic sation was made by satanist to mass extermination of people. Turn it off themselves -- Chernobyl was the first bird how they planned to kill us. They hide Teslas's technologies how to take electicity out of air.

yashashree

Established

why does taemin have the sword throne chair thing from game of thrones for his criminal stage on kbs song festival...

Shuna

Star
why does taemin have the sword throne chair thing from game of thrones for his criminal stage on kbs song festival...
Two possible things:
- Either it is in relation to the different sacrifices, each sacrifice of which is for a group, an event, or even the fight between the members (for x reasons).
- But the Game of Thrones TV series ended up like most films, series, books, comics, manga. The end refers to the triad, to the cycle of time. To Jon Snow who represents the sun and Daenerys who represents the moon.
Perhaps, it refers to Darnerys, normally the Goddess Isis is related to the color blue, except there, inside the underworld and in other situations. Maybe he is referring to Satan...
Suddenly, I wonder, if in the case of Taemin. The throne does not refer to the sacrifices, of which each sword represents a sacrifice...

btach

Veteran
Two possible things:
- Either it is in relation to the different sacrifices, each sacrifice of which is for a group, an event, or even the fight between the members (for x reasons).
- But the Game of Thrones TV series ended up like most films, series, books, comics, manga. The end refers to the triad, to the cycle of time. To Jon Snow who represents the sun and Daenerys who represents the moon.
Perhaps, it refers to Darnerys, normally the Goddess Isis is related to the color blue, except there, inside the underworld and in other situations. Maybe he is referring to Satan...
Suddenly, I wonder, if in the case of Taemin. The throne does not refer to the sacrifices, of which each sword represents a sacrifice...
Something is about to crack in Kpop

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
I would be really surprised if they split in 2021. Why do you think so?
Ijust feel like there is unreleased tension
I wish them well. No one wants to see issues arise, but there is an energy shift. Carefully watch their reunion video on SHINee youtube channel. Watch Taemin's reaction as soon as Minho walked in. Not the Vlive. These idols know how to hide their issues, but body language speaks volume.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Ijust feel like there is unreleased tension
I wish them well. No one wants to see issues arise, but there is an energy shift. Carefully watch their reunion video on SHINee youtube channel. Watch Taemin's reaction as soon as Minho walked in. Not the Vlive. These idols know how to hide their issues, but body language speaks volume.
Key and Minho posted about Jonghyun,Key said he loves him ,Minho said Shinee always will be five....i think they miss him,Onew posted nothing but he is an introverted guy,IU and Amber posted about Jonghyun,Tiffany also,Minho and Key seems very united,Taemin posted anything,no words about him,no comments under Key and Minho's posts,i think they are cold with each others,they seems very distant from Taemin,Key is friend with Changsub and others guys,something is off and i think that one day there will be a discussions between them,because Jjong was sweet,kind,lovely,these kind of people left a trace that nobody could cancel.Jjong was special because he wanted write ,compose music,express his emotions,these people are very important in a world materialistic and superficial like kpop...they could be criticized but they are like oxygen in a fake world like this,and they could touch people's heart.
Taemin is very different.Jonghyun left an empty space because a lot of people love him and his quality,his loss is very huge and created chaos,and he became a legend.Nobody could replace him.There are people who compare Taehyun and Xiaojun to him...but even if they will do plastic surgery to resemble him they will never be like him.

Last edited:

Cherry14

Established
Dyonisus is Bts song,i think they want replace Bts...when he sprayed the letter V i was shocked because i can't understand why the red V...what is the meaning?
Why SEVENTEEN were absent?Fans waited them ,but they didn't performed.
Because they went to a hair shop that was visited by a person that had covid so all the members had to get tested, but scoups results weren't confirmed so he had to isolate himself and because they couldn't perform without him then their whole presentation was cancelled

Lolylol

Established
this girl is chaeyeon a member of izone and this was her reaction watching taemin performing... what do y'all think? I understand she's a fan and all but don't you think the reaction is kinda ... off? I watched the same performance yesterday and I didn't found it so marvelous to the point of crying.. is she hypnotized or something? triggered? especially cause she's seeing the performance through the TV screen not in person, if it was in person I would understand more. And on top of that, the fact that a member toke a picture and posted is kinda sus to me, the groups especially girlgroups don't use to expose each other like this. Taeyeon also posted something about that performance on her ig, like it is part of something, some agenda idk.
(I swear this is my stupidest post lol)

Attachments

this girl is chaeyeon a member of izone and this was her reaction watching taemin performing... what do y'all think? I understand she's a fan and all but don't you think the reaction is kinda ... off? I watched the same performance yesterday and I didn't found it so marvelous to the point of crying.. is she hypnotized or something? triggered? especially cause she's seeing the performance through the TV screen not in person, if it was in person I would understand more. And on top of that, the fact that a member toke a picture and posted is kinda sus to me, the groups especially girlgroups don't use to expose each other like this. Taeyeon also posted something about that performance on her ig, like it is part of something, some agenda idk.
(I swear this is my stupidest post lol)
this is so creepy I really don't know what to think. were they trying to prove something to the elite lmao? people are really becoming obsessed with him....
I still can't believe he performed on jonghyun's memorial day. they're publicly mocking his death.

btach

Veteran
Key and Minho posted about Jonghyun,Key said he loves him ,Minho said Shinee always will be five....i think they miss him,Onew posted nothing but he is an introverted guy,IU and Amber posted about Jonghyun,Tiffany also,Minho and Key seems very united,Taemin posted anything,no words about him,no comments under Key and Minho's posts,i think they are cold with each others,they seems very distant from Taemin,Key is friend with Changsub and others guys,something is off and i think that one day there will be a discussions between them,because Jjong was sweet,kind,lovely,these kind of people left a trace that nobody could cancel.Jjong was special because he wanted write ,compose music,express his emotions,these people are very important in a world materialistic and superficial like kpop...they could be criticized but they are like oxygen in a fake world like this,and they could touch people's heart.
Taemin is very different.Jonghyun left an empty space because a lot of people love him and his quality,his loss is very huge and created chaos,and he became a legend.Nobody could replace him.There are people who compare Taehyun and Xiaojun to him...but even if they will do plastic surgery to resemble him they will never be like him.
You have explained everything very well and I thank you. I am very sensitive to energies and I look for spiritual reasons behind everything. This is how I have been ever since the Holy Spirit introduced me to love. Thank you for the right words. Truth is about to reveal itself.