Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
KIM JONG HYUN 1990-2017View attachment 48668
Unforgettable♡♡♡♡May he could rest in peace even if the truth is hidden ,and see that there are people in this thread that tried the best to understand what happen, and they went over the apparences ....i hope that this could bring peace in his heart♡♡♡♡♡

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I was watching on vlive a broadcast about a kpop artist,and it was all fake...his gestures,emotions...everything was only fanservice,was not true,and his eyes were empty and like he was in trance.I think these people have no memory about themselves,because sometimes they really seems confused ,under mk ultra,and not owner of their minds.They are trapped in their role even if they go to army.Their emprisonement goes on,and when they came back they are again completely under control of the agency.One of them has a cage on his vlive,cage represents mind control...they are not owner of their memories,they have these alters,and they think really to have this personality...they loose the memory,and they have breaking down at a certain point because they are human too ,and their life is fake.

Last edited:

Butterflygirl

Rookie
I was watching on vlive a broadcast about a kpop artist,and it was all fake...his gestures,emotions...everything was only fanservice,was not true,and his eyes were empty and like he was in trance.I think these people have no memory about themselves,because sometimes they really seems confused ,under mk ultra,and not owner of their minds.They are trapped in their role even if they go to army.Their emprisonement goes on,and when they came back they are again completely under control of the agency.One of them has a cage on his vlive,cage represents mind control...they are not owner of their memories,they have these alters,and they think really to have this personality...they loose the memory,and they have breaking down at a certain point because they are human too ,and their life is fake.
so sad. can you say who you were watching? you can censor the name if you want. I’ve seen idols on music shows looking like they were glitching or something. maybe they’re just tired, idk. I don’t know anything about mkultra.Does it really happen? I find that so disturbing. I was under the impression that idols willingly go along with this stuff but I don’t know much about it. If it happens to them against their wishes, that’s very sad.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
so sad. can you say who you were watching? you can censor the name if you want. I’ve seen idols on music shows looking like they were glitching or something. maybe they’re just tired, idk. I don’t know anything about mkultra.Does it really happen? I find that so disturbing. I was under the impression that idols willingly go along with this stuff but I don’t know much about it. If it happens to them against their wishes, that’s very sad.
Sure.It was E@0 X@@@in...
I think that there are slaves that forgot their memories,and others that are conscious about their actions.In this case was a victim...confused eyes,but not evil energy with creepy vibes...as i read in kpop thread and Bts thread ,the idols conscious about what happen have a creepy energy

btach

Veteran

btach

Veteran
didn't also a korean director also die in these days ? many blood sacrifices in this period
Let me share an experience with you. Many African nations are known for spirit manipulation which they learned from Ancient Kemet now known as Egypt. In Tanzania and Kenya, this is quite popular. So there is a lady named Margaret who used witchcraft to gain money and kill people she hated. She attacked many families including her son's. The first time she indulged in life stealing witchcraft, she lost her husband who was the local pastor. He loved God..that was in 1984. He died of mysterious circumstances.

Margaret had 9 sons and two daughters. One named Samuel was a wealth man and God protected that family and this frustrated her. ...in an effort to destroy her son's marriage, who was a powerful politician in Kenya and lived in Nairobi, she sacrificed 6 sons who died every 6 months. They all lived in her compound but had their own homes. This family had funerals every 6 months. I was invited to pray when Joseph and his wife died. I was still a young teen who just happened to be there. I was known to be prayerful. Many other people she knew died of mysterious circumstances. Many crazy things happened in that home. I learned that spirits could take over a person's conscious mind through the events in this family. IT WAS CRAZY. The deaths only happened to those who lived there and those long term visitors so there are boundaries to how far evil can travel. Someone must carry it so be careful who you invite into your homes.

Anyway, years later, one of her dead son's spirit started to torment her. His name was Daniel. She started seeing him and she would argue with him about why she killed him. Those who lived with her didn't know how to help her. His spirit tormented her to the point she fled her home to live with her daughter who lived in another city..she eventually died and everyone cheered.

Margaret's mother, named Ann, who taught her witchcraft, died AT 112. She was known to steal lives. Whenever she got sick, she would receive a visit from a Tanzanian man and anyone who visited her home after that visit, died while she got better. The last incident before Ann's death was a young lady whom she invited . Ann got sick and the visitor mysteriously drowned and it was labelled a SUICIDE but she got better. Yeah...but the village wasn't having it. So they attacked her and she got sick of age related illnesses and with no one to sacrifice, she died. This is a true story and I personally know this family. It made me spiritually sensitive. Many other things happened. Witchcraft is a terrible thing which knows no boundary because it is fed by the power of evil, but those who indulge in it always pay the price because God can't be mocked.

This is why I know for sure that Jjong's death was not a suicide and the narrative does not add up. Those with an awakening recognize the signature and must pray to expose the darkness before it creates more damage. God has a plan for South Korea and many people are suddenly interested in this small country and satan too. We all know it.

Every truth loving, God fearing, spirit sensitive Korean must pray to hinder occult movements that steal God's gift of life.
Evil loses power through exposure. I am not Korean, and I am only here because my spirit was led here and heavy about Jjon'g death, whom I knew nothing about until 2020 and it's the only death that bothers me. So I know this is bigger than Jjong. People must pray for the protection of the soul of South Korea because there is an increase in energetic activity there which has the potential to shape Asia and the world. Also have money. God needs those who love him to be equipped with every resource including money. If entertainment companies can pay police officers to cover up sins, God's children can contribute finances towards investigations and expose evil.This is how evil loses. People stopped sending Margaret and Ann money so they lost the power to pay the witches who helped them and they lost everything.

ANYWAY, I wanted to share this today as it felt heavy in my heart.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Let me share an experience with you. Many African nations are known for spirit manipulation which they learned from Ancient Kemet now known as Egypt. In Tanzania and Kenya, this is quite popular. So there is a lady named Margaret who used witchcraft to gain money and kill people she hated. She attacked many families including her son's. The first time she indulged in life stealing witchcraft, she lost her husband who was the local pastor. He loved God..that was in 1984. He died of mysterious circumstances.

Margaret had 9 sons and two daughters. One named Samuel was a wealth man and God protected that family and this frustrated her. ...in an effort to destroy her son's marriage, who was a powerful politician in Kenya and lived in Nairobi, she sacrificed 6 sons who died every 6 months. They all lived in her compound but had their own homes. This family had funerals every 6 months. I was invited to pray when Joseph and his wife died. I was still a young teen who just happened to be there. I was known to be prayerful. Many other people she knew died of mysterious circumstances. Many crazy things happened in that home. I learned that spirits could take over a person's conscious mind through the events in this family. IT WAS CRAZY. The deaths only happened to those who lived there and those long term visitors so there are boundaries to how far evil can travel. Someone must carry it so be careful who you invite into your homes.

Anyway, years later, one of her dead son's spirit started to torment her. His name was Daniel. She started seeing him and she would argue with him about why she killed him. Those who lived with her didn't know how to help her. His spirit tormented her to the point she fled her home to live with her daughter who lived in another city..she eventually died and everyone cheered.

Margaret's mother, named Ann, who taught her witchcraft, died AT 112. She was known to steal lives. Whenever she got sick, she would receive a visit from a Tanzanian man and anyone who visited her home after that visit, died while she got better. The last incident before Ann's death was a young lady whom she invited . Ann got sick and the visitor mysteriously drowned and it was labelled a SUICIDE but she got better. Yeah...but the village wasn't having it. So they attacked her and she got sick of age related illnesses and with no one to sacrifice, she died. This is a true story and I personally know this family. It made me spiritually sensitive. Many other things happened. Witchcraft is a terrible thing which knows no boundary because it is fed by the power of evil, but those who indulge in it always pay the price because God can't be mocked.

This is why I know for sure that Jjong's death was not a suicide and the narrative does not add up. Those with an awakening recognize the signature and must pray to expose the darkness before it creates more damage. God has a plan for South Korea and many people are suddenly interested in this small country and satan too. We all know it.

Every truth loving, God fearing, spirit sensitive Korean must pray to hinder occult movements that steal God's gift of life.
Evil loses power through exposure. I am not Korean, and I am only here because my spirit was led here and heavy about Jjon'g death, whom I knew nothing about until 2020 and it's the only death that bothers me. So I know this is bigger than Jjong. People must pray for the protection of the soul of South Korea because there is an increase in energetic activity there which has the potential to shape Asia and the world. Also have money. God needs those who love him to be equipped with every resource including money. If entertainment companies can pay police officers to cover up sins, God's children can contribute finances towards investigations and expose evil.This is how evil loses. People stopped sending Margaret and Ann money so they lost the power to pay the witches who helped them and they lost everything.

ANYWAY, I wanted to share this today as it felt heavy in my heart.
yes thanks to sharing your story

Nobodybuthere

Established
I am here to ask your help! Here are people who know how those satan worshippers are exterminating Armenians. There is an information that shitty Armenian givernment who are controlled by Sor@s and Rothsch@lds are going to fully exterminate us. They have a plan in which the most of territory of Armenia will be gifted to Azerbaijan and then in the last small part they will have acceptance to intervene. Azerbaijan kills us, no matter where we are, if they intervene legally they will kill the whole nation. Guys, please help to share this. I am asking as I am desperate because those plans will be ended in summer of 2021. Let's stop the mass murder of my nation. I am against their shitty plans and hope them all to die, they are cursed forever.
The first image is Armenia's map before the war, the second is their shitty plan, and the third is the source about it. Please, save my life too, as they do it, they will kill me too.

Attachments

Last edited:

DisappointedBybangtan

Established

Gayo will be aired on 18th december(Jonghyun anniversary death),and the line up is :BTS,Jyp and Sunmi,TAEMIN,Nct,SEVENTEEN,Got7 Jackson
Talking about energy doing an event connected to a blood sacrifice has importance in terms of power and rituals?

Butterflygirl

Rookie
Sure.It was E@0 X@@@in...
I think that there are slaves that forgot their memories,and others that are conscious about their actions.In this case was a victim...confused eyes,but not evil energy with creepy vibes...as i read in kpop thread and Bts thread ,the idols conscious about what happen have a creepy energy
Thank you. I did see parts of it on YT...he did seem a bit off, but maybe because he just got back from the milit@ry? Although not discrediting what you're saying because I am sure those things happen too, sadly. I thought it was kind of odd that they went from him getting back to straight going into doing a v_live event when so much has changed since he's left, but i guess he has to reconnect with fans somehow. A lot has changed for kp0p in 2020, so i am sure it's a weird experience for someone who was away from it all.

Personally, if there's anything that we don't know going on, I feel like they're compliant. I feel like the entire industry is in the occult and you and your family have to be aware and go along with it to be even be apart of it. Just an opinion though, I have no evidence.

btach

Veteran

Gayo will be aired on 18th december(Jonghyun anniversary death),and the line up is :BTS,Jyp and Sunmi,TAEMIN,Nct,SEVENTEEN,Got7 Jackson
Talking about energy doing an event connected to a blood sacrifice has importance in terms of power and rituals?
They keep stepping on Jonghyun's blood. I pray that the truth will be revealed. My heart breaks for Jjong and his family. Dear Oppa, we love you. May your enemies fall.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Thank you. I did see parts of it on YT...he did seem a bit off, but maybe because he just got back from the milit@ry? Although not discrediting what you're saying because I am sure those things happen too, sadly. I thought it was kind of odd that they went from him getting back to straight going into doing a v_live event when so much has changed since he's left, but i guess he has to reconnect with fans somehow. A lot has changed for kp0p in 2020, so i am sure it's a weird experience for someone who was away from it all.

Personally, if there's anything that we don't know going on, I feel like they're compliant. I feel like the entire industry is in the occult and you and your family have to be aware and go along with it to be even be apart of it. Just an opinion though, I have no evidence.
Kpop industry is very stressful...and for some idols is very hard,now that there is A.I and these kind of stuffs i think they could have low self esteem and depression,because the kpop standards are very high ,and if someone is sensitive and kind heart is very hard.This is a way to brainwash idols because they change themselves to became perfect for public and agency