Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
@cdigital379
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Happy Birthday to the BEST GIRL - Most Considered, Most Loving, Most Fun, Most Creative and Most Resourceful.

View attachment 48565

This very special day, I say a special prayer for you that God will smile down on you and make all your DREAMS & WISHES come true and I pray that God will keep you safe and healthy while you do your most noble frontline duty as we struggle with this awful Pandemic.

My love, Have a wonderful day. God bless!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Leaving this msg in advance hoping you will be greeted with this first thing you open your eyes on your birthday.
======================================

I am actually working since 4pm yesterday!! And I have a few more hours 2 go!

Again, thank you 4 the wonderful, sweet n SINCERE b-day greetings!! It means a lot!! I LOVE IT ALL!!! BLESSINGS!!! :0)

queen82

Star
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

∧_∧
・ω・)つ━☆*
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
      .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
         (¸.·´ (¸.·’*

5HAWOL...GF...!!!

∩_∩
• ֊ •)
┏━∪∪━━━━┓

KNOW "YOU" ARE LOVED!!!
┗━━━━━━━┛

ps. As you know, I am busy working some long azz hours. My bday is Dec.10th and I will still be working, lolol!!! :0p.

However, not all is loss. I will be out up in N. Jersey outside NYC celebrating w/co-workers from the hospital!!! BTW, where is Fujiko n SHinEeHeaven??? Sssooo hard 4 me to keep up on all the forums! Ltr!!!
happy birthday to you

∧_∧
・ω・)つ━☆*
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
      .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
         (¸.·´ (¸.·’*

5HAWOL...GF...!!!

∩_∩
• ֊ •)
┏━∪∪━━━━┓

KNOW "YOU" ARE LOVED!!!
┗━━━━━━━┛

ps. As you know, I am busy working some long azz hours. My bday is Dec.10th and I will still be working, lolol!!! :0p.

However, not all is loss. I will be out up in N. Jersey outside NYC celebrating w/co-workers from the hospital!!! BTW, where is Fujiko n SHinEeHeaven??? Sssooo hard 4 me to keep up on all the forums! Ltr!!!
1607667531532.png

seafood7

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/CHOw6OlH0K4/
I found out this was an episode from nct dream inspired by vampires. Didn't watch it full but at the end they drink the "blood". Look at their reaction ofJaemin.
The other interesting thing in this episode when the second one - Renjun, jokingly said that Jaemin likes Pasta. Then Jaemin turned and angrily said to him "What did you said?" If i remember that correctly. And we know what does pasta means by pedo code.
He also the one who was or still is idk a part of Unicef and went to the Philipines for an event with Siwon ( who to me looks extremely evil and it's a well known fact he is from influential family).
He's also always chosen to participate in events connected with government, I don't remember other nct members do this more than him. And it was at tte beginning of their career. I goggled and it is said he was found on the street by sm, but i belive it's false and this guy has some connections.
We also know Chenle is the richest idol out there, but i've read here Jeno onse said Jaemin is the second one and J made him shut up.
O watched their contetn recently and realized other members don't really like him that much and jelous. I thing we know who's gonna be the next huge satanic pop star the next 5-10 years.
What do you guys think? Do you think the really drink ad*******me there?

queen82

Star
http://instagr.am/p/CHOw6OlH0K4/
I found out this was an episode from nct dream inspired by vampires. Didn't watch it full but at the end they drink the "blood". Look at their reaction ofJaemin.
The other interesting thing in this episode when the second one - Renjun, jokingly said that Jaemin likes Pasta. Then Jaemin turned and angrily said to him "What did you said?" If i remember that correctly. And we know what does pasta means by pedo code.
He also the one who was or still is idk a part of Unicef and went to the Philipines for an event with Siwon ( who to me looks extremely evil and it's a well known fact he is from influential family).
He's also always chosen to participate in events connected with government, I don't remember other nct members do this more than him. And it was at tte beginning of their career. I goggled and it is said he was found on the street by sm, but i belive it's false and this guy has some connections.
We also know Chenle is the richest idol out there, but i've read here Jeno onse said Jaemin is the second one and J made him shut up.
O watched their contetn recently and realized other members don't really like him that much and jelous. I thing we know who's gonna be the next huge satanic pop star the next 5-10 years.
What do you guys think? Do you think the really drink ad*******me there?
it could be possible, that's why they didn't age a bit

Journeyman

Established

Ha ji won brother dead at the age of 33 for "suicide"...before her father died for heart failure...
Do you think they are sacrifices?
You may already know that 33 is a highly symbolic number?

Vmort

Star
ILLUMINATI, MASONIC, & SATANIC HANDSIGNS

Please safe and cope and share. Easier to spot them this way. Take and use it guys.

btach

Veteran

queen82

Star

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Here's something that I found on NCT (it was on posted on tumblr).
Part 1:
Could it be? That after following the huge™ success of exo, SM wanted to further continue this legacy?

i !!! tried to find ANYthing that could link nct + planets. ? it was hard bc we were all SO sure that nct’s concept was all abt dreams & connection, not planets. after HOURS of going through old nct videos, teaser images & anything ‘out of place’, …. BHITCJDSG I FOUND THIS

This is a screenshot from The Origin. the 1st teaser video to EVER be released under the name NCT.

dont u find it strange? look at the colour of that giant planet/moon. it’s not red but its not grey, like u’d expect from normal moon colours. instead, its right in the middle, a light pink colour.

!! !!! !!!!! BHITCHSGKJ i searched it up on google ?? & SURPRISE SURPRISE

AND THEN I CLICKED ON MULTIPLE ARTICLES AND !!!!!!!!

*chenle scream*

“If we could travel to this giant planet, we would see a world still glowing from the heat of its formation with a color reminiscent of a dark cherry blossom, a dull magenta,”

Michael McElwain (NASA Discovery Team)

cherry blossom planet’ also known as exoplanet GJ 504B is supposedly the youngest & smallest planet discovered around a star that resembles a sun (similar to our solar system.)

The existence of GJ 504B was discovered in 2013.

In the same year, SMROOKIES was also introduced to the public in 2013.

?????????

also look @ the name of the exoplanet & see the similarities below

6J 504B

SR 17B

SR 17G

at first , everyone was a little confused w/ the way SM named their rookies (even me) but ?? ?? now its kinda clear ??

i was also !! confused when cherry bomb dropped like it was a bop ? but i didnt kno what i was dancing 2 lmalkfhsdkgh da song made no sense to me & i didn’t kno what the message was behind it.

however one thing i DID kno was that there was a lot of planes and helicopters shown. even the some of the choreography imitated a plane.

the helicopter dropping all the cherry bombs actually had “NCT” labelled on it.

it seems like planes have been hidden from us since the debut of NCT-U.

here is a screenshot of a scene from “Without You” M/V.

look at that poster behind that man. There is an image of a yellow paper plane. there’s also a white toy plane hanging above the poster.

the date “1893″ was framed … why??

during 1893 April 16th, a full solar eclipse took place !! since it was a total eclipse, it covered the earth in total darkness.

do you guys know what a solar saros is?

A Saros is known to be a period of approximately 224 lunar months that can be used to predict eclipses of the sun and moon.

There are many different Saros cycles numbered from cycle 1 all the way to cycle 180 and still counting.

Which Saros cycle did the eclipse of April 1893 belong to?

Saros cycle 127.

?????? and obviously the next unit to debut was ???? NCT 127.

one more creepy ass thing. turns out that if u look at the NCT “Switch” M/V

behind doyoung’s beautiful™ back, is the date April 16 1961.

it was a historical day because at April 16th 1961, Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to enter space.

?? LSITEN TO ME . we have two important dates here.

April 16th (1983) - total solar eclipse

April 12th (1961) - first man in space

both of these months are in April.

16 - 12 = 4

4th April was the debut date of NCT’s 1st unit, NCT-U.

….. ?? ??

o k … anws back to the planes …..

if u also look closely in the “Limitless” M/V , a plain grey helicopter appears for LITERALLY ONE tiny second.

this is a two second ending shot of the Limitless M/V. i paused every frame and played it in slow motion 2 figure out what the hell it was. don’t u think it looks VERY similar to a window of a plane/helicopter? if u look outside, the sun is rising above the horizon.

i feel like nct 127 are boarded inside.

in Cherry Bomb, taeyong raps

“No fireman this is fireworks, cherries in the sky high.”

in this single sentence i think taeyong just mentioned every nct 127 era so far.

“no fireman”

“this is fireworks”

“cherries in the sky high”

could it be that nct 127 are being “reborn”? transitioning into a new image? compared to limitless, Cherry Bomb is much brighter and the u kno !!!!!!!!! wow look at us we’re gonna explode and show u all what we’re made of !!! prepare ya asses cos we comin !!!!!!

yes i honestly think that nct 127 got on that plain grey helicopter & … …. travelled somewhere new …. to another fuckgin WORLD ?? cos

it LITERALLY just looks like the limitless helicopter got an upgrade. i swear its the same one ? ??

sjsjfjdshkdjgh *that one meme of taeyong lying on the floor*

,,,,, enough abt planes ,,,,,,

,,,, & helicopters ,,,,,,,
This is MINDBLOWING...the strange coincidences and connection between astronomy,planets discovered and Sm group (Exo and Nct)...also the number 127 seems related to Saros cycle..
Sm put a lot of references about eclipse and moon...there is a planet called Exoplanet discovered THE SAME YEARS EXO DEBUTED...and there is a planet called cherry bomb ,like Nct U song
This is crazy man !!

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Part 2 on NCT's post:
SO IT SEEMS THAT there’s actually a lot !!! of connections with smrookies/nct + moons, planets etc.

Pre-debut dance video “Super Moon”

Pre-debut doyoung + taeyong singing their own written song “Piece Of Mind”

“The moonlight behind the clouds whisper to me , the hushed calm tells me it’s alright.”

NCT-U “Without You”

Ten’s solo M/V “Dream In A Dream”

NCT/Winwin teaser “7th Sense”

NOT 2 MENTION nct 127′s best song album track “Sun & Moon”

“You and I

You and I

You and I

The two of us just like one

Every night in my dreams

We are connected by you

We look to the same sky

Oh when my moon rises

Your sun rises

Under the same sky”

u know what i think?

this song is a message from nct 127 (planet GJ 504B) to the other ‘undiscovered’ planets/moons. aka the other nct units yet to debut & the hidden members waiting to stand on stage so desperately. they’ve all trained together but due to this unit concept, they rly can’t stand as one one stage just yet.

this message is especially key in Ten’s “Dream In a Dream” M/V.

look at the primary colours that paint the whole scene.

lucas is surrounded by dark blue & ten has dark pink colours. they’re obviously from different worlds.

the lyrcis in “Sun & Moon”

“We have the same time,

But we’re in different places

This is a twisted fate.”

clearly u can see ?? ten & lucas are separated from each other since they belong in different planets or put to be in different ‘units’.

It then shows imagery of space. Then a scene of ten walking past the shadow of lucas. it indicates that no matter how close they are, fate will always separate them. ? its sad i kno. but they’re truly from different worlds.

Also i need 2 mention that it was actually confirmed that only 1 of 5-6 exoplanets has been directly discovered. we all kno that nct has this “limitless” unit concept. but i do feel like there will at least be about 6-8 major nct units overall ??? does each unit belong to an “exoplanet”? a different moon?

was nct 127 & this “cherry bomb” concept planned all the way back 2 when smrookies were first introduced ??? are the “undiscovered exoplanets” and “hidden moons” future units that have yet to debut?

so this is why our fandom is named “nctzen” like ,,, are we citizens of all these planets ?? how many more are there. … if its truly limitless ,, are we a galaxy ??
Thereis one on Limitless as well: https://yutagf.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F158243030903
Part 2 of post about Nct....
Connections between this group and moons,planets..

It seems that Sm since Exo that was preplanned since 2006 is pushing the superhuman planets agenda...

Last edited: