Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran

Journeyman

Established
look what I saw randomly scrolling on instagram. people in the comments are like we stan these witches, and they say they are an occult and they stan the occult. the people understand that red velet are witches but they are blindly still following them.
Look at all the programming on Netflix, Prime or network TV that's normalising witchcraft and the occult? It's being brought more and more into the mainstream and aimed at younger audiences.

K-Pop isn't aimed at me and so I've not been very aware of it until joining this forum, but from what I've seen on here it seems very infused with occult imagery as of course lots of other genres of music are:

The powers that be are using it to reach young minds across the world and they are giving it heavy support. That doesn't mean of course that the bands themselves aren't talented performers in their own right.

You are all doing a good job at analysing and exposing it. I can see that also opens you up to attacks from those who love the bands. I hope you don't let that dissuade you from educating others about some of the meanings behind the choices of clothing, poses, lyrics etc. It's an important thing you are doing and fans are more likely to listen to other fans.

scha

Established

btach

Veteran
Minho opened an instagram account and posted this photo ,him with the blue moon...what does it mean the blue moon?Why the shadow?
The moon is a feminine symbol, universally representing the rhythm of time as it embodies the cycle. The phases of the moon symbolize immortality and eternity, enlightenment or the dark side of Nature herself.

cdigital379

Established
I love you CDigital. I really really do. Thank you for your insight. God bless!
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

∧_∧
・ω・)つ━☆*
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
      .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
         (¸.·´ (¸.·’*

5HAWOL...GF...!!!

∩_∩
• ֊ •)
┏━∪∪━━━━┓

KNOW "YOU" ARE LOVED!!!
┗━━━━━━━┛

ps. As you know, I am busy working some long azz hours. My bday is Dec.10th and I will still be working, lolol!!! :0p.

However, not all is loss. I will be out up in N. Jersey outside NYC celebrating w/co-workers from the hospital!!! BTW, where is Fujiko n SHinEeHeaven??? Sssooo hard 4 me to keep up on all the forums! Ltr!!!

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
@cdigital379
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Happy Birthday to the BEST GIRL - Most Considered, Most Loving, Most Fun, Most Creative and Most Resourceful.

IMG_20201210_115355.jpg

This very special day, I say a special prayer for you that God will smile down on you and make all your DREAMS & WISHES come true and I pray that God will keep you safe and healthy while you do your most noble frontline duty as we struggle with this awful Pandemic.

My love, Have a wonderful day. God bless!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Leaving this msg in advance hoping you will be greeted with this first thing you open your eyes on your birthday.

Last edited:

5hawol

Established

∧_∧
・ω・)つ━☆*
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
      .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
         (¸.·´ (¸.·’*

5HAWOL...GF...!!!

∩_∩
• ֊ •)
┏━∪∪━━━━┓

KNOW "YOU" ARE LOVED!!!
┗━━━━━━━┛

ps. As you know, I am busy working some long azz hours. My bday is Dec.10th and I will still be working, lolol!!! :0p.

However, not all is loss. I will be out up in N. Jersey outside NYC celebrating w/co-workers from the hospital!!! BTW, where is Fujiko n SHinEeHeaven??? Sssooo hard 4 me to keep up on all the forums! Ltr!!!
Fujiko left after getting disillusioned from some messages. I hope she is doing better. SHinEeHeaven is on a break from this thread and I hope she is resting well.

Ps: I wanted to post some beautiful b'day gifs but VC said the file content is too large! I dunno how you do it :confused:

cdigital379

Established
Fujiko left after getting disillusioned from some messages. I hope she is doing better. SHinEeHeaven is on a break from this thread and I hope she is resting well.

Ps: I wanted to post some beautiful b'day gifs but VC said the file content is too large! I dunno how you do it :confused:
================

Sending u a private message n will share w/u some of my tips n tricks.

Ps. Couldn't send message!!
--------------------------

But 4 REAL!!!! ...It is the THOUGHT that counts the most!!! Another way 2 look at it...physical objects I CANNOT bring w/me in2 another lifetime.

And as all of us get older, EVEN if I lose my memories down the road
...I PERSONALLY BELIEVE W/ALL MY HEART N WELL-BEING...THAT LIFE'S THOUGHTS WILL LINGER W/THIN ME IN2 INFINITY...(somewhere inside the subconscious)!!! :0p

So no need 4 anthing more!! And thanks 4 the updates!!! :0)

Last edited: