Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lachimolala

Established
guys have you checked 1 0 's instagram and the pictures of his art he's been posting? like????? also, his personal pics have been heavy on symbolism lately.

View attachment 47880View attachment 47881
He is a good artist but i don't like the subjects,they are creepy...why he did these drawings?What inspires him?If this is expressionism his inner side is dark,or his mind is dark.There is purple and orange,which is the meaning of these colours?
The cross inside the pupil?What was on his mind to portray something weird and dark?

cdigital379

Established
I want to ask something . Who writes the lyrics of the songs in kpop? Any idea?
===========================

GMARY :)

A good amount of the writers are from Europe & America!! This also includes producers, dj's, creators and so forth

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
OFF - TOPIC...But I wanted 2 share this story!!! PRETTY COOL IF U ASK ME!!! :cool::cool::cool:

I am posting this in the main forum section of Health n Wellness!!

Science has come so far!!! This is one of the few things I support in R&D.

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
OFF - TOPIC...But I wanted 2 share this story!!! PRETTY COOL IF U ASK ME!!! :cool::cool::cool:

I am posting this in the main forum section of Health n Wellness!!

Science has come so far!!! This is one of the few things I support in R&D.

<3<3<3 Heartwarming story <3<3<3

Vmort

Star
He is a good artist but i don't like the subjects,they are creepy...why he did these drawings?What inspires him?If this is expressionism his inner side is dark,or his mind is dark.There is purple and orange,which is the meaning of these colours?
The cross inside the pupil?What was on his mind to portray something weird and dark?

gmmontano92

Established
i want to share this , very interesting :

I saw this on YouTube. It IS very interesting and though he put the disclaimer that it's not based on reality, you know it is. I mean, why make it about an idol in this way if this was the case. There's this documentary on Amazon Prime (or was, not sure if it's still up) that talks about this and said it's Korea's "open secret" -- it's known about but not talked about. I understand why he put the disclaimer up so he doesn't get sued or retaliated upon but this video is very telling. It's really sad to think this is what these girls and boys go through

queen82

Star
I saw this on YouTube. It IS very interesting and though he put the disclaimer that it's not based on reality, you know it is. I mean, why make it about an idol in this way if this was the case. There's this documentary on Amazon Prime (or was, not sure if it's still up) that talks about this and said it's Korea's "open secret" -- it's known about but not talked about. I understand why he put the disclaimer up so he doesn't get sued or retaliated upon but this video is very telling. It's really sad to think this is what these girls and boys go through
right this how kpop industry really work

Shuna

Star
Guys what do you think this means?

Looks like J1n is on a rainbow unicorn at a resort. What bothers me is the fact the image says "Abyss". Is going to go in an abyss???

View attachment 48119
Credit: W-e-v-e-r-s-e (Btea5 member posted this)
I was waiting to finish the article to score. But let's say in reference to the Garden of Eden, which for the sexual act takes a pomegranate and not an apple. It is indeed there apple, for the evil side, death. In Jin's case, the unicorn obviously refers to the sexual act, but also to the end of life. You should also know, that the unicorn: I will just name an excerpt from my dicsionnaire, which would be the extract closest to the meaning of the photo:
'The unicorn appears on many plates of alchemical treatises (Lombardi, Lamsprinck, Mylius, etc.). This fabulous beast of oriental origin, linked to the third eye and access to Nirvana, to the return to the center and to Unity, was all intended to point out to Western hermetists the path to philosophical gold - to inner transmutation which takes place when the primordial androgyne is replenished. In China, the unicorn's name, Ki lin, means yin-yang.'
The black and white photo emphasizes, the type of unicorn. Note that gray is also a symbol of danger.

btach

Veteran
I was waiting to finish the article to score. But let's say in reference to the Garden of Eden, which for the sexual act takes a pomegranate and not an apple. It is indeed there apple, for the evil side, death. In Jin's case, the unicorn obviously refers to the sexual act, but also to the end of life. You should also know, that the unicorn: I will just name an excerpt from my dicsionnaire, which would be the extract closest to the meaning of the photo:
'The unicorn appears on many plates of alchemical treatises (Lombardi, Lamsprinck, Mylius, etc.). This fabulous beast of oriental origin, linked to the third eye and access to Nirvana, to the return to the center and to Unity, was all intended to point out to Western hermetists the path to philosophical gold - to inner transmutation which takes place when the primordial androgyne is replenished. In China, the unicorn's name, Ki lin, means yin-yang.'
The black and white photo emphasizes, the type of unicorn. Note that gray is also a symbol of danger.
At the garden of eden, man only knew one power. The power of good. When man communed with darkness, his mind was opened to two powers causing him to battle life through his subconscious mind where most life events and circumstances are created.

Awkward_pink

Established
Hes al

Looks like J1n is on a rainbow unicorn at a resort. What bothers me is the fact the image says "Abyss". Is going to go in an abyss???

View attachment 48119
Hes alone in a pool of water which i think gives reference to abyss :(

Journeyman

Established

View attachment 48119
Chinese unicorn = Chi-Lin, guardians of heavenly gates, but here 'Abyss' is specified. Could this be referring to the opening of the abyss?

The Fifth Trumpet
1Then the fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to earth, and it was given the key to the pit of the Abyss. 2 The star opened the pit of the Abyss, and smoke rose out of it like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke from the pit. 3And out of the smoke, locusts descended on the earth, and they were given power like that of the scorpions of the earth.…
Also pyramid references in the roofs of the sunshades and a masonic arch on the other pool inflatable.

Gematria
Jin = 33 English ordinal, 6 full reduction
Abyss = 66

5hawol

Established

View attachment 48119
Rainbow unicorn is representation for gay community, just like their pride flag. They often put gays logos and symbols in their works to attract the lgbt+ and make them spend their money on B!g h!t merchandises.

Abyss could be spoiler for his solo song, ie, if it was posted before the release of his song.

Edit: I replied before coming across all the above explainations. Anyways, Im leaving my reply as it is cuz... it is in much simpler terms :p

Last edited:
Rainbow unicorn is representation for gay community, just like their pride flag. They often put gays logos and symbols in their works to attract the lgbt+ and make them spend their money on B!g h!t merchandises.

Abyss could be spoiler for his solo song, ie, if it was posted before the release of his song.

Edit: I replied before coming across all the above explainations. Anyways, Im leaving my reply as it is cuz... it is in much simpler terms :p
Speaking of solo song