Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Bunnymyeon

Established
Guys, I found out another thing about Kai from his new song. He is still in love with J3nny! The song is about a girl who smells like Jasmine and do you know what Blackp!nk J3nny's favorite perfume is? - Chanel. That's right. Chanel perfume has a hint of jasmine in it. View attachment 47605
Krystal not..but i think Jennie was his true love...there were rumours about him and her who are secretly in contact and they are dating ....

Bunnymyeon

Established
Of course kpop needed to be more demonic :(
There is the word Fate written in red like it was written with blood :( There is the bathtube with blood,this represents a baptism...black and white (duality,victim abuser),red colour about sacrifice...mk ultra references,one eye symbolism,leopard print,gay scene...and vampire is allusion to adrenachrome i think...
One of the guy is son of a Ceo,the leader Jungwon was Sm former trainee..so there is a little trace of Sm in this new group

Last edited:

Awkward_pink

Established
There i
There is the word Fate written in red like it was written with blood :( There is the bathtube with blood,this represents a baptism...black and white (duality,victim abuser),red colour about sacrifice...mk ultra references,one eye symbolism,leopard print,gay scene...and vampire is allusion to adrenachrome i think...
Yikes bighit

Bunnymyeon

Established
They're the new Bts i think
Yes...there are one japanese ,one american and one australian member...the maknae like Taemin is the dance machine and loves Michael jackson,the oldest member is the Ace appreciated for his vocals and compared to Jungkook,Sunoo is considered cute as Jin,like Stray kids there is an aussie(Jay the son of a Ceo),and like Nct there is an american ,Jake...the leader Jungwon is ex Sm trainee and sweet like Suho and Onew
If Bighit will promote them in a better way,and won't feminize them and put so much gay moments they could became the new Bts...

queen82

Star
Yes...there are one japanese ,one american and one australian member...the maknae like Taemin is the dance machine and loves Michael jackson,the oldest member is the Ace appreciated for his vocals and compared to Jungkook,Sunoo is considered cute as Jin,like Stray kids there is an aussie(Jay the son of a Ceo),and like Nct there is an american ,Jake...the leader Jungwon is ex Sm trainee and sweet like Suho and Onew
If Bighit will promote them in a better way,and won't feminize them and put so much gay moments they could became the new Bts...
i really doubt about not femininize them

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Kai's song is out and I found the "eye" Symbolism...lol. Reading this thread has influenced me so bad I now look for signs instead of enjoying the song for what it is. :p

View attachment 47583
WARNING: I am joking
You found a sexy ;) eye symbolism lol

But jokes aside I could not not notice the KAI symbol in the eye. It is indeed an eye in the sky watching kay. SM tend to be really creepy when it comes to their symbolism like bighit.
However it might be inspired from a movie.. but I can’t remember the name of it. I saw a tweet earlier today ab the similarities but I can’t find it anymore

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Here my thoughts about sh1nee, rv and fx(I really hope I'm wrong)

J0nghyun suffered a car accident in 2013 (which we don't really know if was a *car* accident or some mk ultr4 reprogramming), sm made the other 4 members do a comeback without Jonghyun, when he came back he was blonde for the first time in his career (again, mk ultra hint) and 4 years later he passed away, the media claimed it was a suicide.

Sull1 leaft f(x) because apparently she was suffering from anxiety. She started to date a man much older than her, she was only 19 (this man even made sexual lyrics about her and I believe all the hate she had received started because of the time she was dating this man). Her last promotions with the group was in 2014 and in 2015 she officially leave the group, 4 years later she passed away, the media claimed it was a suicide. It is valid to mention Sulli had a blonde hair for the first time in the same year she passed away (last year) and she also suffered an accident before I think it was in 2015.

Now, we have red velvet: wendy suffered an accident last year and everything of this accident smells fishy to me. When she first appeared after the accident, she was blonde (I know she was blonde even before but still) and read a 'wizard of oz' story in some variety show. Now the other group members are taking picture withouth wendy (maybe cause she's recovering). I hope W3ndy isn't the next 'idol' to have an apparently suicide.

My final thoughts are that maybe it has a pattern here. A member leaves/suffer accidents and SM immediately starts to promove the group with the other 4 people. And I think shinee,fx and red velvet are somehow connected in the kpop 1illuminat1 agenda. The three groups have heavy symbolism, out of all sm groups they have this experimental image that maybe is an excuse to use concepts that aren't just weird but full of symbolism that young kpop fans don't understand (I'm an example of this even if I know about this filthy agenda, I still blind sometimes).
I wonder.. aren’t these “accidents” excuses for SM to get the public used to seeing 4 members so that when the sacrifice comes they will be able to move on easier?
And btw did u notice that sm are playing with the number of their girl group members? Like Red Velvet started as 4 but after a while Yeri came too. This is the same that is expected to happen with aespa. Also the fact that the first album Shinee had w/o Jonghyun was obsessively focused around the number 4? And also the creepy stuff happening in their MVs like Jonhyun’s refelexion appearing when there where only 4 members watching in the water..

5hawol

Established
WARNING: I am joking
You found a sexy ;) eye symbolism lol

But jokes aside I could not not notice the KAI symbol in the eye. It is indeed an eye in the sky watching kay. SM tend to be really creepy when it comes to their symbolism like bighit.
However it might be inspired from a movie.. but I can’t remember the name of it. I saw a tweet earlier today ab the similarities but I can’t find it anymore
The eye symbolism comes in many disguises - sometimes it will look like it came from the movies, sometimes from Egypt, sometimes from kids cartoons; but at the end of it all it is still "the eye" with all its satanic references.

I still think the one eye seen in Kai song is a meaningful symbol and placed there with a purpose given the fact that SM is going strong with his use of clocks and hour glasses at the moment and that particular eye has a clock as its eyeball. Perhaps he is using them to threaten his artiste to keep them in line and make them do whatever he tells them to do. As @scha affirmed, in Asian countries clocks are symbolism of life hours and giving or recieving them is a bad sign. :D

Last edited: