Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Bunnymyeon

Established
Guys i can't understand why these artists must to do these masonic signs...why they could not dance in a normal way?They are forced?They ignored the meaning?They casted spells?I am very confused...i know i seem stupid but really i can't understand...is it impossible for them doing a normal genuine dance without these symbols and this signs?Art was created by God not by masons...masons controls Art but they didn't create it...they manipulated the original human expression

Lolylol

Established
Here my thoughts about sh1nee, rv and fx(I really hope I'm wrong)

J0nghyun suffered a car accident in 2013 (which we don't really know if was a *car* accident or some mk ultr4 reprogramming), sm made the other 4 members do a comeback without Jonghyun, when he came back he was blonde for the first time in his career (again, mk ultra hint) and 4 years later he passed away, the media claimed it was a suicide.

Sull1 leaft f(x) because apparently she was suffering from anxiety. She started to date a man much older than her, she was only 19 (this man even made sexual lyrics about her and I believe all the hate she had received started because of the time she was dating this man). Her last promotions with the group was in 2014 and in 2015 she officially leave the group, 4 years later she passed away, the media claimed it was a suicide. It is valid to mention Sulli had a blonde hair for the first time in the same year she passed away (last year) and she also suffered an accident before I think it was in 2015.

Now, we have red velvet: wendy suffered an accident last year and everything of this accident smells fishy to me. When she first appeared after the accident, she was blonde (I know she was blonde even before but still) and read a 'wizard of oz' story in some variety show. Now the other group members are taking picture withouth wendy (maybe cause she's recovering). I hope W3ndy isn't the next 'idol' to have an apparently suicide.

My final thoughts are that maybe it has a pattern here. A member leaves/suffer accidents and SM immediately starts to promove the group with the other 4 people. And I think shinee,fx and red velvet are somehow connected in the kpop 1illuminat1 agenda. The three groups have heavy symbolism, out of all sm groups they have this experimental image that maybe is an excuse to use concepts that aren't just weird but full of symbolism that young kpop fans don't understand (I'm an example of this even if I know about this filthy agenda, I still blind sometimes).

Attachments

Pepsi

Veteran
Now, we have red velvet: wendy suffered an accident last year and everything of this accident smells fishy to me. When she first appeared after the accident, she was blonde (I know she was blonde even before but still) and read a 'wizard of oz' story in some variety show. Now the other group members are taking picture withouth wendy (maybe cause she's recovering).
It's obvious by this point Wendy's "accident" was just an excuse to reprogram her.

Journeyman

Established

Bunnymyeon

Established
Here my thoughts about sh1nee, rv and fx(I really hope I'm wrong)

J0nghyun suffered a car accident in 2013 (which we don't really know if was a *car* accident or some mk ultr4 reprogramming), sm made the other 4 members do a comeback without Jonghyun, when he came back he was blonde for the first time in his career (again, mk ultra hint) and 4 years later he passed away, the media claimed it was a suicide.

Sull1 leaft f(x) because apparently she was suffering from anxiety. She started to date a man much older than her, she was only 19 (this man even made sexual lyrics about her and I believe all the hate she had received started because of the time she was dating this man). Her last promotions with the group was in 2014 and in 2015 she officially leave the group, 4 years later she passed away, the media claimed it was a suicide. It is valid to mention Sulli had a blonde hair for the first time in the same year she passed away (last year) and she also suffered an accident before I think it was in 2015.

Now, we have red velvet: wendy suffered an accident last year and everything of this accident smells fishy to me. When she first appeared after the accident, she was blonde (I know she was blonde even before but still) and read a 'wizard of oz' story in some variety show. Now the other group members are taking picture withouth wendy (maybe cause she's recovering). I hope W3ndy isn't the next 'idol' to have an apparently suicide.

My final thoughts are that maybe it has a pattern here. A member leaves/suffer accidents and SM immediately starts to promove the group with the other 4 people. And I think shinee,fx and red velvet are somehow connected in the kpop 1illuminat1 agenda. The three groups have heavy symbolism, out of all sm groups they have this experimental image that maybe is an excuse to use concepts that aren't just weird but full of symbolism that young kpop fans don't understand (I'm an example of this even if I know about this filthy agenda, I still blind sometimes).
100% completely agree with you

Bunnymyeon

Established
Nct U
Leopard print,Johnny has blonde hair,Ten did the ok sign,even if it is like a disco song there is illuminati symbolism...Ten is purple dressed...in a video they said purple represents high ranking...so Ten reached the high ranking in occult?
Armys will accuse Nct to copy Dynamite because some scenes reminds me Dynamite

Bunnymyeon

Established

So after long time Kai solo will be out...this guy is really talented and a great dancer...
In this video there is a presentation of his album...there is mk ultra reference with mirrors,alters,he danced with a projection of himself...also there is a song called Amnesia...Ride or die...the scenes sometimes are very dark...in a song he is white dressed(the victim),and after he is red dressed(sacrifice),and there is a black circle like the circle made in rituals...the red dress is similar to Jimin filter performance....there is a strange scene about a man who is eating meat in a rude way ,and Kai watched him in a strange way.He is in a bathtube at the beginning...it means baptism

queen82

Star
Guys i can't understand why these artists must to do these masonic signs...why they could not dance in a normal way?They are forced?They ignored the meaning?They casted spells?I am very confused...i know i seem stupid but really i can't understand...is it impossible for them doing a normal genuine dance without these symbols and this signs?Art was created by God not by masons...masons controls Art but they didn't create it...they manipulated the original human expression
they have to follow the illuminati agenda

sadtruth

Established

So after long time Kai solo will be out...this guy is really talented and a great dancer...
In this video there is a presentation of his album...there is mk ultra reference with mirrors,alters,he danced with a projection of himself...also there is a song called Amnesia...Ride or die...the scenes sometimes are very dark...in a song he is white dressed(the victim),and after he is red dressed(sacrifice),and there is a black circle like the circle made in rituals...the red dress is similar to Jimin filter performance....there is a strange scene about a man who is eating meat in a rude way ,and Kai watched him in a strange way.He is in a bathtube at the beginning...it means baptism
Hi!
There's the all seeing eye in the bathtub scene.
1606498823670.png

1606501052838.png
A full moon ritual.

The party scene seems like him switching to different versions of himself. I don't know about other idols, but exo members are always talking about showing you different sides of them. This is just my interpretation of the scene. In the beginning, when he sits next to the meat eating guy, he is the version that is hanging out with the people at the top like he is one of them. Then there's a box with him dancing while the rich eat, meaning he dances for them (as their puppet)

1606499701071.png

The version of him that's in with the top crowd flashes a hand signal (handler) and then dancer Kai reveals his face.
1606499449380.png

1606499493874.png

The handler is in the same mirrored box which means he is not really free, he is just another part of Kai's alters.
1606500221551.png

It's messed up. I'm still unsure whether idols are under MK because they seem pretty normal when they aren't in music videos. I saw a clip where Chanyeol was asked why they chose the good and evil concept in Obsession, and he said it was because Lee Soo man told them to. They do everything they're told without MK lol...I think they make MK Ultra videos so they can use on other people for programming and reinforcement.

Hi!
There's the all seeing eye in the bathtub scene.
View attachment 47306

View attachment 47317
A full moon ritual.

The party scene seems like him switching to different versions of himself. I don't know about other idols, but exo members are always talking about showing you different sides of them. This is just my interpretation of the scene. In the beginning, when he sits next to the meat eating guy, he is the version that is hanging out with the people at the top like he is one of them. Then there's a box with him dancing meaning he dances for them (as their puppet)

View attachment 47314

The version of him that's in with the top crowd flashes a hand signal (handler) and then dancer Kai reveals his face.
View attachment 47312

View attachment 47313

The handler is in the same mirrored box which means he is not really free, he is just another part of Kai's alters.
View attachment 47315

It's messed up. I'm still unsure whether idols are under MK because they seem pretty normal when they aren't in music videos. I saw a clip where Chanyeol was asked why they chose the good and evil concept in Obsession, and he said it was because Lee Soo man told them to. They do everything they're told without MK lol...I think they make MK Ultra videos so they can use on other people for programming and reinforcement.
How come you stopped replying in the bts diuscussion thread?