Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Awkward_pink

Established
Blackmamba symbolizes:The Black Mamba Snake Reminds, that jealous/bitter people feel threatened. This is a result of their negative behaviors or attitude towards you. You can choose to rise above their mentality.
Also Kobe bryant was called blackmamba... coincedence?
It makes sense that Bryant would pick the black mamba as the creature to symbolize his more animalistic side

Bunnymyeon

Established
Blackmamba symbolizes:The Black Mamba Snake Reminds, that jealous/bitter people feel threatened. This is a result of their negative behaviors or attitude towards you. You can choose to rise above their mentality.
Also Kobe bryant was called blackmamba... coincedence?
It makes sense that Bryant would pick the black mamba as the creature to symbolize his more animalistic side
Yes,Kobe talked about the dark energy,so i think the meaning of black mamba aespa concept is bad and hide a wrong message..Red velvet are creepy,but aespa are very dark,aespa name seems a snake sound,blackpink have symbolism and are involved in the system,but i am more comfortable watching blackpink mvs than Red velvet and aespa.I watched black mamba only one time ,and i saw the live performance.

Awkward_pink

Established
Yes,Kobe talked about the dark energy,so i think the meaning of black mamba aespa concept is bad and hide a wrong message..Red velvet are creepy,but aespa are very dark,aespa name seems a snake sound,blackpink have symbolism and are involved in the system,but i am more comfortable watching blackpink mvs than Red velvet and aespa.I watched black mamba only one time ,and i saw the live performance.
I was gonna stan them but then the mv was so dark.. kpop is getting really bad

Bunnymyeon

Established
I was gonna stan them but then the mv was so dark.. kpop is getting really bad
They are imitating the mouvements of a snake,this is creepy...this is not good because there is an area in human mind called reptilian area,and this area push people to be competitive,have rage,so it is like they are awakening this area...people who use only this area are no empath ,with cold heart and without compassion

queen82

Star
Welcome @Awkward_pink ♡♡I understand the guys are brainwashed,they are kpop stans and they think these symbols are art and nothing bad...but i can't understand the priest who seems prepared in theology...his reaction like these Mvs are normal and innocent is so weird,because they are blasphemous, and behind them there is something dark.He talks about biblical references like this is normal...it is not normal...it is satanic
the priest must be brainwashed too