View attachment 46205

can u guys see what i see?

View attachment 46206

yes.

in taemins new album NEVER GONNA DANCE AGAIN PT 2
above his head
hes wearing a crown or smth like that.
it looks like a pentagram :)
the full picture is a crown made of devil horns designed to like the crown of thorns of jesus christ... check out that girls video where she decoded taemin's teaser picture and mvs

bibi5

Rookie
am I the only who thought the man in the picture looks like on3w from SHIN!! at the first glance?

Ryan Nieves
Please look fro this guy on a picture.
[/QUOTE]

doublestandardism

Established
What.. Is this true?? It's so sad if it is.. Is this site legit? I mean has there been an instance where a blind item turned out true?
Blind items on this website are really accurate. It may take just a week for them to post the answer, or they could take a long time, months even years to post it... for intriuge I guess. Either way, i feel really bad for whoever this person is, whoever else was in the group, and whoever else is in that company.

queen82

Star
Blind items on this website are really accurate. It may take just a week for them to post the answer, or they could take a long time, months even years to post it... for intriuge I guess. Either way, i feel really bad for whoever this person is, whoever else was in the group, and whoever else is in that company.
yes but who posted this , a saesang ? or someone from the company staff? wonder who is ..

doublestandardism

Established
yes but who posted this , a saesang ? or someone from the company staff? wonder who is ..
The owner of this website is American and they get information from different sources in America, Europe, and now South Korea. It wasnt until late 2017 did they start posting kpop related blind items but they post them pretty often nowadays. Usually once a month. They posted about the Irene situation last month, and also posted about a female idol going through a very similar thing that this male idol went through.

5hawol

Established
But is T... Back in the day? I'd rather say R ain or Gee Dee (both of them are said to have solo comebacks)
Yes, yes, yes. Thank you! Im so relieved! Ofc you are right. Both R*ain and G*rand D have been in news only recently with their comeback announcement. The blind item said "in news recently". T*aemin has been consistently in the news all through last year and this year with his solo concert in Japan, his SuperM promotion, etc. Gosh, you are so smart!!!

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
yes...good catch...it sound more like GD..because he in a boy group and he used since so long to have solo career way before Taemin
I also think it could be him. On their last appearance on weekly idol before military service there is a section where they bend and stretch out their hand to measure how low the can reach below. The camera zoom in on his hand and his finger nails can be clearly seen. They were in bad shape - uneven and half bitten off. Nail biting is a sign of being nervous, anxiety, mental stress, etc. Surely something must have happened to him in his childhood to make him so messed-up as an adult. Im glad he survived his ordeal and I hope he become more powerful to payback and destroy those monsters who messed him up.

Could be R**n as well. His firm full round booty is what gay dreams are made of. Back in those days he was gays fav pinup lol

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
Gd is Bigbang rapper?Sorry i don't follow Bigbang so much...i know only there are Seungri,Top ,Taeyang and G dragon who did a song "Coup d'etat" or something similar ,and a song called "Crooked"..and Taeyang has a song where he is a vampire half naked... i will try to find more infos about them...
I saw Kai solo promotion and i was scared because in a photo there is a horror image,and in another he is sinking in water.Seems an initiation like a baptism ...but why the horror image?I never saw Kai with dark horror concepts in his solos...only Exo had dark concepts with "Obsession" and X exo alter...that was creepy like Grudge or Ringu movie...same atmosphere...

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
Gd is Bigbang rapper?Sorry i don't follow Bigbang so much...i know only there are Seungri,Top ,Taeyang and G dragon who did a song "Coup d'etat" or something similar ,and a song called "Crooked"..and Taeyang has a song where he is a vampire half naked... i will try to find more infos about them...
I saw Kai solo promotion and i was scared because in a photo there is a horror image,and in another he is sinking in water.Seems an initiation like a baptism ...but why the horror image?I never saw Kai with dark horror concepts in his solos...only Exo had dark concepts with "Obsession" and X exo alter...that was creepy like Grudge or Ringu movie...same atmosphere...
SM getting more satanic. All SM recent releases are blatantly satanic - t*3min's comeback included. Maybe they are doing so to keep up with the current satanic trend spearheaded by big hit. I mean they all were satanic from the start but it used to be subtle; but not anymore. beetees recognition in the west with their satanic theme changed their whole approach. They all want west recognition

Last edited: