Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Star
I figured it had something to do with mocking the bride of Christ? Satan counterfeits everything in scripture so it would be like portraying the bride of Satan? I hope they don't kill him. I'm pretty sure they killed Jonghyun now and it would be way too weird and suspicious if two from the same group who were best friends died, both at 27 to boot. Also, they can't blame it on suicide as easily as Jonghyun, as Taemin has never talked about being depressed and seems ambitious but I always sense an underlying deep depression...he may have alters but I think his conscious might be killing him and he still knows what he's involved in deep down.

Does anyone know when his contract ends? What's weird to me is he seems to have renewed it before since he's been working for SM for so long...and does anyone know anything else about this being his last solo album?

He also mentioned "if I get married and have kids I the future" in an interview lately...which makes me wonder why you would bring them into this depravity? Then again Chen has a kid now and is married and still works for SM. I wonder how all of this family stuff works in the elite exactly.
For the explanation on the resemblance between the Virgin Mary and Satan, I will mark it in my article. But here is in advance (resuming, some parts already written). Everything obviously separates religion from that. I hope it will be quite comprehensive:
The Virgin Mary, an older representation: For example: Isis who carries Horus (Jesus), since she gives birth to him, meaning the sunrise. Christ represents, until the sun at the zenith, until the end of summer. Then the sun descends, the sun represents the light of god (the frequencies of the universe), is crushed, returns to matter. This fall is represented by the Antichrist (the one who comes after Christ). Until dying in matter, since this is what makes up the universe, this quarter is linked to winter. Isis (Marie), helped by her sister Netphys, gives birth to Horus (Jesus). Marie is linked to winter, to matter, dark matter (she is related to water, by the resonance of sound on matter). Outside this dead matter, is linked to death, freeze. Satan is represented by Mary. The representation of Baphomet, of the goat, goes with the vagina of the woman. The movements, the moons are related to Venus.

The material, black in color, for the absence of light. The virgin is represented as black, black, for represented, also this matter. Jesus, earlier white, white, for the light. It is also interesting to note, that some testimonies (including some on the forums), we saw, black beings, to red, fiery red, with the friction of the material, I assumed, that this gives, fire. The first material, besides being dark, is cold. Movement, giving warmth.

Horus, the son (related to the color white, red), light is opposed to darkness (related to the color black, blue), represented by his mother.

Yellow (gold) is related, to Nephthys. It is the objective of the Freemasons, it is the spring, it is linked to resurrection. As much of the season, as the human being, of which, as much representing the rebellion of the Man (representing, also by Adam and Eve). Lucifer, represents Man, the journey of Man.

On one of the KBS shows, one of the parents is a former member of one of the very first KPop groups. And he has very often, the hair colored in pink ... But I do not know what in funds. I think the contract is for life. Luhan, Kris, Tao have left, serte SM, appearance, but besides going with the EXO story, they continue to make symbolic music videos.

For the explanation on the resemblance between the Virgin Mary and Satan, I will mark it in my article. But here is in advance (resuming, some parts already written). Everything obviously separates religion from that. I hope it will be quite comprehensive:
The Virgin Mary, an older representation: For example: Isis who carries Horus (Jesus), since she gives birth to him, meaning the sunrise. Christ represents, until the sun at the zenith, until the end of summer. Then the sun descends, the sun represents the light of god (the frequencies of the universe), is crushed, returns to matter. This fall is represented by the Antichrist (the one who comes after Christ). Until dying in matter, since this is what makes up the universe, this quarter is linked to winter. Isis (Marie), helped by her sister Netphys, gives birth to Horus (Jesus). Marie is linked to winter, to matter, dark matter (she is related to water, by the resonance of sound on matter). Outside this dead matter, is linked to death, freeze. Satan is represented by Mary. The representation of Baphomet, of the goat, goes with the vagina of the woman. The movements, the moons are related to Venus.

The material, black in color, for the absence of light. The virgin is represented as black, black, for represented, also this matter. Jesus, earlier white, white, for the light. It is also interesting to note, that some testimonies (including some on the forums), we saw, black beings, to red, fiery red, with the friction of the material, I assumed, that this gives, fire. The first material, besides being dark, is cold. Movement, giving warmth.

Horus, the son (related to the color white, red), light is opposed to darkness (related to the color black, blue), represented by his mother.

On one of the KBS shows, one of the parents is a former member of one of the very first KPop groups. And he has very often, the hair colored in pink ... But I do not know what in funds. I think the contract is for life. Luhan, Kris, Tao have left, serte SM, appearance, but besides going with the EXO story, they continue to make symbolic music videos.
yes, despite Luhan, Kris and Tao leaving, they are still in the Illuminati making all the same satanic references...Luhan have an interesting Mv where he clearly talks about his handler but the fans as usual think its his stalker fan lol but its clearly not reading the lyrics and MV images...also there is some prediction about them leaving when they were with EXO in some drama they made at that time...I don't believe by them leaving SM means they left the occult...I think it doesn't matter whether Taemin renew his contract with SM or not, he might not renew and still end up the same like the ex exo members

First Irene attitude revelation and now Chanyeol cheating tract record lol. All these scandals coming up after new girl group announcement. I can definitely see some pattern here. There was DBSK controversy before F(x) debut and there was F(x) controversy before Red velvet debut and now Red velvet and exo controversy before Aespa.
Not gonna lie, I love it. Hope there will be more revelations in days to come ^^

Ps: Chanbaek ship debunked finally yay...
I was reading about this...some are saying the photos are fake though..and Baekhyun denied it in twitter

but I agree with this pattern in every new SM group...must mean something...may be humiliation ritual

Shineeheaven, you got to read this. Fans says photos are fake in defence of him but someone has disproved all the fans theories. Pictures are indeed real.

I have the read article but still didn't understand because I don't know anything about this whole things
I saw this

I thought it could be fake because of this...but I am not sure anymore...I think the days would come would make it clear whether its true or not

5hawol

Established
I have the read article but still didn't understand because I don't know anything about this whole things
I saw this

I thought it could be fake because of this...but I am not sure anymore...I think the days would come would make it clear whether its true or not
Delulu fans will say anything in defense of their favorite. When Kai and Crystal picture in a hotel pool got exposed, fans said it was not Crystal but a seal and Kai was the seal trainer. When they saw the picture from another angle showing a man and woman they said the man was not Kai coz his neck area was too fat to be Kai lol.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Why is Taemin wearing Jesus crown? I need answers. Im unstanning him. Gosh, so disappointed!

View attachment 44858
Earlier Satan, and through the one-eyed right eye, the Antichrist, the dajjal:

Yellow (gold) is related, to Nephthys. It is the objective of the Freemasons, it is the spring, it is linked to resurrection. As much of the season, as the human being, of which, as much representing the rebellion of the Man (representing, also by Adam and Eve). Lucifer, represents Man, the journey of Man.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Don't want to throw the thread off topic, but I was just thinking about how weird it was that Mina's anxiety story got so much media coverage. She was also spotted crying at the airport when she returned and the media outlets filmed it for all to see. I'm starting to believe it was used as a coverup for something else that was going on the time. JYP should have protected her. I can't imagine how embarrassed she must have been that everybody in the country knew what she was going through.

And now that we're talking about Twice, I have to bring this up:

It seems like Twice is entering a very dark era. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Twice was preparing for their official debut into the American music market. I don't keep up with their activities at all, but I saw they will have a comeback soon. So I did a few quick searches that confirmed my worries...

1) Their album, which is soon to be released is called "Eyes wide open". Does this make you think of something? It reminded me of the controversial movie " Eyes Wide Shut" (1999). It's basically a movie that exposed the satanic rituals that the elite partake in. What's scary is that the director of that movie died in his sleep before the premiere even happened...I'm sure they killed him.

2) Apparently Dua Lipa was revealed to have composed a track on their album...

3) There is very obviousMK ultra symbolism in this picture of Tzuyu for this comeback:

View attachment 44268

Cherckerboard nailpolish, diamond earing, black and white on the rest of her nails. I'm starting to feel like the Twice members are one by one being sold to elite men. If you know what I mean....

Even their tracklist if full of song titles that ring alarmbells.

View attachment 44269 View attachment 44270
I forgot to mention this because I didn't want my first reply to be a terribly long one.
While Eyes Wide Shut is a good comparison to Twice's Eyes Wide Open. However I remember an episode in the anime Inuyasha with a yokai called The Soul Piper. At first it seems benevolent but if it follows a spirit turned to the dark side it will slowly open its eyes. Once the eyes are wide open it takes the evil spirit to eternal damnation. The Soul Piper guides the souls of dead children to the afterlife.
Anyway the guiding spirit makes sense due to the theory of the girls being dead in Dance The Night Away then later being reincarnated and "awakening" in More & More.

scha

Established
Last edited:

TrueUltimate

Rookie
OK K-pop ain't even hiding anymore that it's with Illuminati just like Hollywood, but ofc stans and fans don't see anything wrong with it even with THIS BLATANT of a thing. Anyways I remembered I recently read here that someone from twice was unwell and someone commented how they think twice is going to be launched in hollywood/"bigger stage"
I think this sadly confirms it View attachment 44844View attachment 44844
Jeongyeon is the one who is unwell. She was unwell in Summer due to a neck injury and she felt it affected her performance which also most likely contributed to her current anxiety. I also remember her talking about covid-19 being scary so she's probably anxious about the virus too considering for a lack of better terms she's a clean freak.
Twice's record label JYP recently partnered with Republic Records so that could explain a steady increase in illuminati nonsense in their recent works.

HangingThread

Established
Guys most of these popstars (especially the big ones) know exactly what they get themselves into. They signed their names in blood and have to partake in disgusting rituals ( I'll spare you the details). I know you wanna believe that deep down inside they are good people and that they're just being controlled. It's not like that at all. Most know what they are doing and they like it. From BeeTeeS to Twyce. They want the fame and the worship that comes with it because they have allowed unclean spirits to enter into their vessels and take over. Some are born and breed into it, and some want this life. Regardless I want you guys to realize that feeling sorry for these people is only going to hurt you in the end because they feed off all types of emotions that you offer them. These are real demons in the flesh.

Miss Bunny

Established
woah is taemin being so obvious, it is so disappointing, concepts are... I hoped for the best, like he doesnt know and he does what company tells, but now i am pretty sure he got a greed or something, and he wants a power so everything is compelling his desires too((

I don't really think he doesn't know, since he's a Catholic so he must be aware and familiar with all these icons.

queen82

Star
Delulu fans will say anything in defense of their favorite. When Kai and Crystal picture in a hotel pool got exposed, fans said it was not Crystal but a seal and Kai was the seal trainer. When they saw the picture from another angle showing a man and woman they said the man was not Kai coz his neck area was too fat to be Kai lol.
I Remember that picture, Krystal as a seal ahahah

queen82

Star
Guys most of these popstars (especially the big ones) know exactly what they get themselves into. They signed their names in blood and have to partake in disgusting rituals ( I'll spare you the details). I know you wanna believe that deep down inside they are good people and that they're just being controlled. It's not like that at all. Most know what they are doing and they like it. From BeeTeeS to Twyce. They want the fame and the worship that comes with it because they have allowed unclean spirits to enter into their vessels and take over. Some are born and breed into it, and some want this life. Regardless I want you guys to realize that feeling sorry for these people is only going to hurt you in the end because they feed off all types of emotions that you offer them. These are real demons in the flesh.
yes right they know what they're doing

Lolylol

Established
Guys do you also thinks txt's Taehyun looks exactly like Jonghyun? I think he's a shawol and he covered Jonghyun's parts in replay and sounded so similar to him to the point I was shocked!
This boy also had blonde hair that means the person is being mk ultra controlled.

Maybe he is related to jonghyun some way? idk, but I'll keep an eye on this group. I'm feeling something sus again.

Attachments

to be honest...I didn't believe either Kai and Krystal was dating, I was skeptical when the news came in, and I read some where its long time forget that it was to cover something political was happening at that time, and then shortly news came in said they were separated lol...sound so fake any way

I am usually very skeptical and suspicious to official news, I don't believe things easily, always knows there is more behind it then just being regular news to inform us