Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

i remember some people discussed about this, in this forum like in page 50 smth, like 2-3 years ago. Idea from SM to make AI idols, if im not mistaken after jonghyun death. So, its gonna be real. What a world
wow...was you there during that time...I am an old member so I remember here discussing his plan of AI, and it was after Jonghyun died that he came up with this, and there was discussion back then that Jonghyun would return back as AI and something like that

its so sinister plan to make fans so into this fake world and more lost then what is now...now the addicted fans with the idols would look so mild compared to this

He's been working towards this. A few years ago, he tried to do an Irene VR dating experience and a Wendy VR assistant. But he's not the only one in the industry - I think this is just as weird as BTS World for example where people "play" with the members or whatever they do - I'm not a video game person. This whole industry is fast-tracking into a Black Mirror reality where millions of drone-like fans exist in a fabricated fantasy life with their idols of their own making. Already fans have an unhealthy attachments and parasocial relationships with idols - this is just the next progression.
do you know which black mirror episode talking about this? I never watched that series but have heard a lot about it regarding our world are shaped based on that series

the world are getting so darker as the time pass in

jiminahx

Rookie
Hi everyone :)
I just finished watching a really interesting video - I'm not sure whether anyone has linked it before in the previous pages but since I've only read the first 7 and the last current two, I'm gonna attach it anyways just in case anyone wants to have a look...
It's over an hour but I promise it's worth the watch.
I believe the YouTuber also made three other parts to it but I've only watched the second one (the one I'll link below).
It just goes to show just how much sheer symbolism there is in K-Pop M/Vs that (from first glance) we don't notice or pay attention to, unfortunately :(
Anyways, here is the video xx

I watched this video

and what she says about Jonghyun was really interesting

if you didn't watch, she says Jonghyun was sacrificed by Bighit, we all knows that, but the interesting part she says his unclean spirit(not his soul) was transformed to Taehyun from TXT...some in the comment was talking about TXT covering SHINee songs and even Taehyun said he likes SHINee...I have felt there is odd thing between TXT and SHINee but I just didn't know what it is

HealingHugs

Established
Hi everyone :)
I just finished watching a really interesting video - I'm not sure whether anyone has linked it before in the previous pages but since I've only read the first 7 and the last current two, I'm gonna attach it anyways just in case anyone wants to have a look...
It's over an hour but I promise it's worth the watch.
I believe the YouTuber also made three other parts to it but I've only watched the second one (the one I'll link below).
It just goes to show just how much sheer symbolism there is in K-Pop M/Vs that (from first glance) we don't notice or pay attention to, unfortunately :(
Anyways, here is the video xx
This makes me wonder, I feel like there's something going on with SuperM, could explain the dreams I had about Taeyong, but I do remember the teasers! They were filled to the brim with symbology. I have to say Taemin has always freaked me out, I couldn't even look at him for years. I got suspicious when Jonghyun died and then Shinee released quite a few songs, it left a bad taste to me. I don't want to insult any Shinee fans here, I hope I'm not... absolutely not my intention. Recently though both Mark and Lucas just look sad(?), scared(?). I feel like something isn't right. It's just my feelings though, haha, but there is undeniable mega symbolism going on in SuperM.

5hawol

Established

First Irene attitude revelation and now Chanyeol cheating tract record lol. All these scandals coming up after new girl group announcement. I can definitely see some pattern here. There was DBSK controversy before F(x) debut and there was F(x) controversy before Red velvet debut and now Red velvet and exo controversy before Aespa.
Not gonna lie, I love it. Hope there will be more revelations in days to come ^^

Ps: Chanbaek ship debunked finally yay...

Last edited:

Vmort

Star

There we found a poster to a satanic movie

About movie
Young lovers ask, "What would you do if I died?" In this case, the young lovers are twins, Nina and Lucien, brother and sister. He answers, "I'll make you live again." Then, in an accident, Nina dies. She's been a rocker on the rise, taking Lucien out of a stable where he worked and bringing him into the music business. He seals her body in the case of a bass fiddle, straps it to the top of his car, and travels across France. He picks up a hitchhiker, helps a Turk he bumps into on the road, visits his birthplace and a boyhood friend, and reaches a seaport. Along the way, he listens to Nina's music, pastes up her posters, and remembers. How will he make her live again?

jiminahx

Rookie

About movie
Young lovers ask, "What would you do if I died?" In this case, the young lovers are twins, Nina and Lucien, brother and sister. He answers, "I'll make you live again." Then, in an accident, Nina dies. She's been a rocker on the rise, taking Lucien out of a stable where he worked and bringing him into the music business. He seals her body in the case of a bass fiddle, straps it to the top of his car, and travels across France. He picks up a hitchhiker, helps a Turk he bumps into on the road, visits his birthplace and a boyhood friend, and reaches a seaport. Along the way, he listens to Nina's music, pastes up her posters, and remembers. How will he make her live again?
I read somewhere that when (not just kpop but general) idols are shown drinking milk, it is a link to adrenochrome as they are drinking the innocence and purity of children (as it also links to breastfeeding), so that definitely made me a bit suspicious when I realised JK drank milk in the Dynamite M/V...
I truly believe there are no coincidences in the entertainment industry so of course I believe there is something fishy about this too...

Vmort

Star
I read somewhere that when (not just kpop but general) idols are shown drinking milk, it is a link to adrenochrome as they are drinking the innocence and purity of children (as it also links to breastfeeding), so that definitely made me a bit suspicious when I realised JK drank milk in the Dynamite M/V...
I truly believe there are no coincidences in the entertainment industry so of course I believe there is something fishy about this too...
Stanley Kubrick has made film Clockwood Orange where he explains it meaning -- Milk -- MOLOCH. Kubrick last movie was Eyes Wide Shut about Illuminats which got him killed.

jiminahx

Rookie
Stanley Kubrick has made film Clockwood Orange where he explains it meaning -- Milk -- MOLOCH. Kubrick last movie was Eyes Wide Shut about Illuminats which got him killed.
That's interesting because I watched a video last night that was about this movie and on the wall in one of the scenes it was written in big, bold letters: 'DRENCROME' (obviously a slightly shortened version of adrenochrome).
The most disturbing part for me though was all the naked female mannequins filling up most of the scenery; to me it just seemed like a room full of orgies which is highly unsettling (especially because of the position that they were put into - it just looked like homosexual sex filling the entire place)...
That's also concerning because it is probably a link to sex slaves in the entertainment industry and p***philia and stuff... eesh!

jiminahx

Rookie
I was 3/4 through a YT video (which I will link below) when I noticed that at 10:00, DoeNut was talking about a picture of the masked man in the movie about the Illuminati called 'Eyes Wide Shut'...
As soon as I saw that I realised that in the 'Fake Love' M/V, BTS were wearing very similar masks...
This just further goes to prove that BTS are indeed, unfortunately for me as I've been a BTS fan for nearly 3 years now, connected to and trying to symbolise the Illuminati.
Here is the video for reference:

P.S. DOENUT FACTORY is probably my current fave YouTuber and he's great at analysing all this illuminati stuff and the agendas taking place right now so please check him out and support his channel :) x

gmmontano92

Established
I've heard that they're not allowed period in their contracts, but I also heard that they're technically allowed but it's strongly discouraged--I think someone from SM said that but forgot who--I think the girl from Girl's Generation who left and wrote a book where she talks about the industry. Probably alot of secrecy going on. How do you know who it is btw?

/Also it took me a while but I found a symbolic pic of Rowoon but it was apparently too large to post. One eye.
There is an interview that Rowoon did and he talks about a girl he was with when he debuted and having to break up with her. He tells the exact same story she does. That and she liked the comment where I said it was him lol

gmmontano92

Established

About movie
Are we sure that's the same poster/movie? The coloring doesn't match up

OK K-pop ain't even hiding anymore that it's with Illuminati just like Hollywood, but ofc stans and fans don't see anything wrong with it even with THIS BLATANT of a thing. Anyways I remembered I recently read here that someone from twice was unwell and someone commented how they think twice is going to be launched in hollywood/"bigger stage"
I think this sadly confirms it Screenshot_2020-10-30_235334~2.jpgScreenshot_2020-10-30_235334~2.jpg

jiminahx

Rookie
Hi everyone! I know this is a K-Pop Illuminati forum but I wanted to ask if anyone has any information about the game 'Among Us' since it's so popular and so damn addicting ahh. I'm convinced at this point that anything is satanic and illuminati-related if it is popular these days... Please let me know if any of you find anything - thanks!

Shuna

Star
Hi everyone! I know this is a K-Pop Illuminati forum but I wanted to ask if anyone has any information about the game 'Among Us' since it's so popular and so damn addicting ahh. I'm convinced at this point that anything is satanic and illuminati-related if it is popular these days... Please let me know if any of you find anything - thanks!
He is Illuminati, on the other hand, I did not dig the game.

Shuna

Star
View attachment 44846 Why does Taemin look like he's going to a funeral? Also, I heard this might be his last solo album--is he not gonna renew his contract or what? Also his latest album is "never gonna dance again", but he said he would keep on dancing? Hmm. Keep praying for these people.
I didn't really mark it, but for some time now, I thought that Taemin would also be sacrificed.

Otherwise, the veil is a symbol of marriage, just as tattoos are a symbol of wedding rings. And since the black outfit, liable to Satan, and therefore the god of death. In the quarter of winter, linked to the color black, etc. Also wearing a Christmas ball, also going with winter, a lock, and everything behind, I don't know if it's a black sun... Also wears two earrings, earrings, with a black stone. And in the landscape, a mountain range, behind a lake, at sunrise or sunset...