Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ok. Curious if anyone else has alot of dreams with kpop members? I especially have them with Tae and SuperM and Shinee, though I never idolized or worshipped anyone but God. Lately I stopped listening to Kpop much at all, though I didn't a whole lot to begin with. I also stopped watching TV and listening to radio many years ago though sometimes it's on and I can't help it. Anyways in my dreams they're always really nice. I usually end up praying for them when I wake up. I feel that at least some of them must want out but are trapped for various reasons. In scripture, it talks about how God can give people dreams. I'm thinking...maybe some have been reaching out to God for help...since maybe they really don't know anyone else who can help them. So maybe...this is a way of getting us to pray for them? Since we know about them? It's just my theory and feeling, and could be wrong though. I just noticed that a couple others here mentioned similar dreams a while back as well...anyone else? What do you think? I had a dream with Mark and Taemin today but I don't remember much of it...
I have a LOT and a LOTS of dreams of Kpop idols, almost every few days....usually my dreams are very nice and happy, I never dream any bad thing except BTS....they usually appear very kind, but BTS is always evil...I have few creepy and scary dream about them sacrificing people or other things...I don't know if it reflect reality or what I think of them but I tend to think its the reality but I don't want to offend some of their fans lol...because it happened before

I usually dream a lot about Taemin and Jonghyun the most, I have dreams also about EXO members, mostly the Korean members rarely the Chinese has appeared, may be thats because I am more interested in the Korean members, I have few odd dreams also about Chanyeol specifically, don't know why, one of the dream he was super nice and surprised me while I was thinking he is bad in the dream and the other he committed suicide, hope its not reality

I believe that Jonghyun soul has visited me once, I know it might sound like being delusional but I believe that and I have shared my dream here before...of course there is a lots of dreams that I didn't share here

Vmort

Star
I have few creepy and scary dream about them sacrificing people or other things...I don't know if it reflect reality or what I think of them but I tend to think its the reality but I don't want to offend some of their fans lol...because it happened before
They give satanic symbolism which means exactlyt what it means.
I have a LOT and a LOTS of dreams of Kpop idols, almost every few days...
Haloween is soon.

Hello everyone do you know an Indonesian youtuber called Sabrina Ashar (I will put her pic) she lives in Korea actually I don't really follow her that much but today I was recommended one of her videos . I was shocked bcs in this video she was in cube entertainment with sorn from clc and Edward the gay Korean youtuber. What is going on? Well Sabrina is really popular in Indonesia apparently soooooo why she is hanging out with these demonic celebrities? How on earth she is friend with sorn? After watching the video I concluded that even youtubers are selected and the elite turns them into celebrities in order to push certain agendas. I swear when i saw her hanging out in cub entertainment I suddenly realise that all these influencers ,celebrities work together for satan. These people are involved in disgusting shit. These demons are everywhere .
Ps: sorn was a bit odd in that video .and the other girl with black scarf looked scared of her weired I was reading their body language and Sabrina is Muslim why she is hanging out with Edward? (When we know what he promotes )
Ps: I am not a Muslim idont follow organised religions bcs I believe that they are all created by satan I only follow God scriptures mainly the Quran ( I rejecte other books for example the Talmud or ahadiths) please don't come after me this is my own believes everyone is free
I would say most certainly these youtubers are a sell out satanist...you might be surprised to find someone from your country are also a satanist...because some believe its only American or Korean can be a sell out, but they don't know every country in this earth have people who is sold out satanist, and they play like they follow the religion of the country, like they can be Muslim, Christian, Buddhists etc...but they are not, and just putting facad and false face

as for me, whenever I see a famous Youtuber, I automatically assume they are sold out for agenda by the Illuminati, I warned even my brother who is following some body builder in youtube, he is obvious sell out, and my brother who was so surprised, he have no idea about this

about religion, yeah I understand, its big sensitive topic for some, I was shamed a lot for the religion I am following, but it just that its freedom of belief that a lots of people seems not to respect...I respect freedom of belief

So I know this is basics 101 in a way but why are BTS 'the chosen ones' why are they sacrificing for these guys in particular when there are far more talented groups with more charisma? Are there families very high up in that world? Why is it BTS specifically?
for what I know, its not about talent, there is certainly more talented groups than BTS.. the Illuminati chooses them based on some Numerology and some certain energy they believe about them, their were choosen carefully based on these narrative

they believe these certain energies are good for a lots of things they want, and it goes a long this line

queen82

Star
for what I know, its not about talent, there is certainly more talented groups than BTS.. the Illuminati chooses them based on some Numerology and some certain energy they believe about them, their were choosen carefully based on these narrative

they believe these certain energies are good for a lots of things they want, and it goes a long this line
off course there are more talented groups than them , even Exo (that they have illuminati stuff in the mv and etc like them) are way better

As a current fan of Kanye, no. Maybe you need to brush up on the differences between a fact and an opinion. You're really taking one tabloid story as a fact? A tabloid that didn't even confirm anything themselves? That's like seeing a Mercedes parked outside of Walmart and then telling everyone they sell Mercedes' at Walmart. This is the kind of stuff that makes everything else you say lose credibility. Your opinion isn't a fact. Show me Kanye himself coming out and then you can say fact. Until then, stop spreading bullshit. You tried it.
I just saw this now because I left here...but seriously, I Know Kanye as a former fan, I said what I said, and if you don't believe it, no body put a gun in your head and tells you to believe it...what I am saying is a fact based on so long being fan of Kanye, trust me I know what I am talking about but I leave it here...and I did not force any one by the way to believe what I am saying...its unnecessary post
and if you offended by Kanye being gay, you are in for a shock awakening some day because he isn't who you think he is
but again its up to you to believe what you want, here we share our opinion and that would be it..don't want to argue about Kanye anymore

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Don't want to throw the thread off topic, but I was just thinking about how weird it was that Mina's anxiety story got so much media coverage. She was also spotted crying at the airport when she returned and the media outlets filmed it for all to see. I'm starting to believe it was used as a coverup for something else that was going on the time. JYP should have protected her. I can't imagine how embarrassed she must have been that everybody in the country knew what she was going through.

And now that we're talking about Twice, I have to bring this up:

It seems like Twice is entering a very dark era. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Twice was preparing for their official debut into the American music market. I don't keep up with their activities at all, but I saw they will have a comeback soon. So I did a few quick searches that confirmed my worries...

1) Their album, which is soon to be released is called "Eyes wide open". Does this make you think of something? It reminded me of the controversial movie " Eyes Wide Shut" (1999). It's basically a movie that exposed the satanic rituals that the elite partake in. What's scary is that the director of that movie died in his sleep before the premiere even happened...I'm sure they killed him.

2) Apparently Dua Lipa was revealed to have composed a track on their album...

3) There is very obviousMK ultra symbolism in this picture of Tzuyu for this comeback:

View attachment 44268

Cherckerboard nailpolish, diamond earing, black and white on the rest of her nails. I'm starting to feel like the Twice members are one by one being sold to elite men. If you know what I mean....

Even their tracklist if full of song titles that ring alarmbells.

View attachment 44269 View attachment 44270
Now Jeongyeon is taking a break due to anxiety. I kind of seen that coming because she's worried about covid and possibly many other things.
Even fans had an issue with the double eyebrows Tzuyu had. In spite of being "unaware" I guess general fans had the instinct that Tzuyu's make up looked off.
I sure hope after the holidays the girls has a good break because I'm worried about Mina still and the rest of Twice.

Lolylol

Established
It could be Irene's humiliation ritual?

She was born on the same day as Sulli and sm always fuck up their aries idols lifes (jonghyun,sulli,jessica). something sus is going on again.

cadiz

Star

She was born on the same day as Sulli and sm always fuck up their aries idols lifes (jonghyun,sulli,jessica). something sus is going on again.
could be fake, but also remember most of those idols show a fake image.
in the past year a lot of them have been revealed to be bullies.

we can never know if this Irene person is nice and innocent. or an abussive girl full of herself.

ultttruth

Other SM Aries idols are fine like: Eunhyuk Zhoumi Siwon Renjun Xiumin Sehun - tho some did have controversy in the past.

iwonder what will happen to irene ee

HealingHugs

Established
Ok. Curious if anyone else has alot of dreams with kpop members? I especially have them with Tae and SuperM and Shinee, though I never idolized or worshipped anyone but God. Lately I stopped listening to Kpop much at all, though I didn't a whole lot to begin with. I also stopped watching TV and listening to radio many years ago though sometimes it's on and I can't help it. Anyways in my dreams they're always really nice. I usually end up praying for them when I wake up. I feel that at least some of them must want out but are trapped for various reasons. In scripture, it talks about how God can give people dreams. I'm thinking...maybe some have been reaching out to God for help...since maybe they really don't know anyone else who can help them. So maybe...this is a way of getting us to pray for them? Since we know about them? It's just my theory and feeling, and could be wrong though. I just noticed that a couple others here mentioned similar dreams a while back as well...anyone else? What do you think? I had a dream with Mark and Taemin today but I don't remember much of it...
Yes sometimes. I had a dream a few nights ago about Taeyong, I'm not a fan of his really, I mean he is talented. But in the dream he seemed like a child and he was very vulnerable and upset and he seemed like he was trying to escape his handlers or something.

Last edited:

TrueUltimate

Rookie

Probably has to do April being the "cruelest month"? Although Irene isn't born in April however Aries is associated with April. It could be a reference to T.S. Eliot's The Wasteland. It's probably why conflict is caused for them.

HealingHugs

Established
This is odd--whenever I see Taeyong, I get the feeling that he's being controlled and unhappy about it...like he has this innocence to him that they manipulate. I also don't really know that much about him but I've seen him in interactions with the other members of SuperM, like when SM posts videos of SuperM doing stuff together like camping and other activities and interviews (I avoid the music vids but can't help but feel Jesus' love for them in the interviews...his compassion and pity). I also have wondered who the handlers are? Taemin speaks lovingly of his manager and Kai... I heard that the handlers will usually twist the victim into feeling a bond with the handler...but I also feel like it could be a member of Shinee. I really don't want to point fingers about who is a handler and who is a victim (usually a handler was also a victim...really the handlers are still under the same mind control), but I've felt a burden to pray for Shinee, SuperM, Exo, Kpop groups and the entertainment industry in general. Some have been born into specific bloodlines and raised for specific purpose since birth and don't know any different and it's not their fault. Some have no idea what true freedom in Christ is like. I'm sure some are not so innocent but they can't leave even if they are regretful and miserable...some are also tricked into it...

...but some don't know any different and it's normal for them. If they want to escape and start waking up, start resisting too much, reprogramming isn't helping...they're either killed (usually "suicide" or some accident) or they manage to kill themselves but IDK how easy that it is with the bondage they're in, because they serve no purpose to the elite satanists and are actually a liability to them. Taeyong probably wants to break free and I sense this in Taemin as well. Taemin also is around the same age where the brain's chemistry changes and caused repressed memories to pop up. I sense a kinda confusion and unhappiness from both so we should pray that these people get clarity and revelation and freedom. This is what I pray to Christ. Lately I have felt that Britney Spears is in danger and possibly the next sacrifice. Please pray for her as well. Really the whole world is screwed up, not just the entertainment industry, and needs salvation. Thank God for this board because idk where else to reach people that know about this and ask them to pray. It's the least we can do, ya know?
Oh yes, I've been worried for Britney for years since learning about this stuff, there is real misery in her eyes. And that video of her when it looks like she freaks out at an interview is really weird, it's like someone activated a switch in her, I don't know. Sometimes she looks dead inside, sometimes she looks so traumatised, the poor woman. Taeyong does have an innocence to him but I don't know much about him otherwise aside from loads of people find him sexy but I just see a boy who looks a bit scared. :-/

Last edited:

HealingHugs

Established
I agree with you. Sometimes people unintentionally trigger an alter in MK ultra victims and you can see their reaction on tape and this happened with Britney. Ever since Lucky came out when I was little I knew there was something going on with her. With the kpop groups I haven't witnessed switching at all much though which is strange. Regarding Taeyong, I don't find him that attractive or anything personally but I can see why others would as he's handsome. I always see a lost look in his eyes. :/
He is handsome, agreed. He does look lost, I've just seen some video's of SuperM and he totally comes off as I dreamed him. In my dream he was clinging to me terrified, and there were people after him trying to get him back, and I was just like "what on earth, isn't this Taeyong from NCT?" I think I was asking him if he's ok and he started crying so I just gave him a hug, then the situation happened again but it was another day in my dream, and i saw him trying to get away again. Yes I have long dreams haha. It was just totally random to me. I've had dreams that come true, so i just hope he's actually not in this situation!

HealingHugs

Established
I agree with you. Sometimes people unintentionally trigger an alter in MK ultra victims and you can see their reaction on tape and this happened with Britney. Ever since Lucky came out when I was little I knew there was something going on with her. With the kpop groups I haven't witnessed switching at all much though which is strange. Regarding Taeyong, I don't find him that attractive or anything personally but I can see why others would as he's handsome. I always see a lost look in his eyes. :/
As for the getting triggered thing, I have PTSD and dissociation myself (from trauma) and so I totally do believe in DID/switching etc, I get it on a low level compared to a full identity switch, thank God, but i do think it can happen through repeated trauma starting from an early age, "luckily" my trauma was as an adult. I apparently experienced someone pulling a knife in a pub and then a load of people beat the man senseless over the bar but I don't remember it at all (I wasn't drunk, we had only been there a short while) but it just goes to show how you can completely forget some trauma after experiencing initial trauma (my initial trauma was something else). So Britney could have had things happen that she doesn't even remember. It could explain so many mentally ill celebrities in the dark industry and why they are killed off. So yes I'm worried when I can read it in their eyes, and I can with her, I just feel like she's been through so much.

I wonder, as she was at Disney from a young age and I don't trust that company!

Last edited:

HealingHugs

Established
This is heartbreaking and I hate to say this but seeing all the symbolism in the superM vids and from SM in general they're probably doing things to him. I have a very bad feeling after reading your dream especially since your dreams have come true before. Sometimes God shows us hidden things or people that he wants us to pray for. I bet Taeyong has no one close to him that can help him leave sadly. Someone posted a pic of the SM CEO standing right next to a Rothschild on here, being all friendly. They're one of the 13 major satanic bloodlines :( and I also heard that CEO is involved with them...it's really very sad...
I remember seeing that a Rothschild is somehow involved, that's worrying. I'm suspicious of SM as a company after certain scandals so i wouldn't be surprised, but I would be angry, it just makes me sick to think of anyone abused and scared unable to escape. It could have just been a normal dream though, I'm sorry if i worried you.

He is handsome, agreed. He does look lost, I've just seen some video's of SuperM and he totally comes off as I dreamed him. In my dream he was clinging to me terrified, and there were people after him trying to get him back, and I was just like "what on earth, isn't this Taeyong from NCT?" I think I was asking him if he's ok and he started crying so I just gave him a hug, then the situation happened again but it was another day in my dream, and i saw him trying to get away again. Yes I have long dreams haha. It was just totally random to me. I've had dreams that come true, so i just hope he's actually not in this situation!
wow thats so alarming dream
I have once creepy dream about Kai, usually all my dreams of him are happy except this one....it was in the beginning of 2020, he was given a solo career, and while he was creating Music Video, there was a woman handler that was torturing him in the Wrestling ring!!!
it was so scary..this woman revealed to be Boa....and this dream before the announcement of his upcoming solo career