Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
Ok. Curious if anyone else has alot of dreams with kpop members? I especially have them with Tae and SuperM and Shinee, though I never idolized or worshipped anyone but God. Lately I stopped listening to Kpop much at all, though I didn't a whole lot to begin with. I also stopped watching TV and listening to radio many years ago though sometimes it's on and I can't help it. Anyways in my dreams they're always really nice. I usually end up praying for them when I wake up. I feel that at least some of them must want out but are trapped for various reasons. In scripture, it talks about how God can give people dreams. I'm thinking...maybe some have been reaching out to God for help...since maybe they really don't know anyone else who can help them. So maybe...this is a way of getting us to pray for them? Since we know about them? It's just my theory and feeling, and could be wrong though. I just noticed that a couple others here mentioned similar dreams a while back as well...anyone else? What do you think? I had a dream with Mark and Taemin today but I don't remember much of it...

DIVINEWHITELIGHTENING:

I wish I could offer some insight but I have NEVER had real or serious dreams about any K-POP (let alone any celebrity) artists. However, on this forum and in other forums on this website, some members have discussed their dreams. I hope some members find your post and can help you analyze your dreams. BUT DO NOT RELY ON MEMBERS ALONE!! Might I suggest you do some research online and find yourself a good book or two?? I had one which helped me but I tossed it so I could purchase a more in depth one.

Whatever u do (not sure where ur faith lies or what level ur at in ur spiritual journey)...try going hand in hand w/both! Whenever I have a dream that I'm stumped on, I always pray to GOD NOT 4 ANSWERS...BUT 2 HELP ME HELP "MYSELF" in trying to identify n interpret dreams or anything I do not understand in or out about life.

I know this not much but I hope I gave u some good n grounded advice!!

Have a good n blessed week!! :0)

cdigital379

Established
I don't know why, but a part of me suspects the company. As it was a popular band their company should be in occult and making sacrifices and then mocking their puppets for control them that way seemed to be real. And also I don't think that an ordinary person or a fan could send so many parcels from different places. But who knows. Now I am interested who could be the idol who suffered that way

:) NOBODYBUTHERE :)

Me, too!!! I suspect the company. Like the rest, I, too am curious. However, regardless if this article/story is true or not, THE FACT REMAINS...THE SAME. Most of us know things liked this have happened ALL over the world. Not sure if ur from the USA... but the record companies here are in bed w/THE DEVIL. And so is everyone else (OTHER INDUSTRIES) who DIRECTLY N INDIRECTLY are involved.

As for the sending of packages, I was stumped on this one!! Hmmm...:confused::confused::confused::confused: I honestly would not rule out anyone, ESPECIALLY any deranged fans. TAKE A LOOK BELOW!!

FROM WIKIPEDIA (anyone can search and find the articles...this is "one" of many.)

Rebecca Schaeffer - Actress

Death. On July 18, 1989, Robert John Bardo, a 19-year-old fan, shot and killed Schaeffer at her home in West Hollywood. At the time of her death, Bardo had been stalking her for three years. He had previously been obsessed with child peace activist Samantha Smith, who had been killed in a plane crash in 1985.
Died: July 18, 1989, West Hollywood
Profession: Model, Actress
1603208104982.png
Wikipedia › wiki › Rebecca_Schaef...
Rebecca Schaeffer - Wikipedia

kriand600

Rookie
Something I learned about recently is the murder of Kim Sung Jae. He was a singer and he got killed the day he debuted as a solo artist. A few hours after his performance on stage. Most of the evidence points to his girlfriend. She’s very obsessive of him and they had a really toxic relationship. At the height of his fame, he suddenly died. Usually when you get more famous of course you will have more fans and his girlfriend probably killed him because she didn’t want any fans giving him more attention. I think she had trust issues. His murder still hasn’t gotten justice to this day and she hasn’t been charged. She’s very rich and has an affluent political familial background and everyone believes she bribed the judges and prosecutors. You know how corrupt the elite are. What I’m wondering if his death was apart of something bigger? Do you guys think she could’ve been a handler or something? Maybe he declined an offer and she killed him because of it and pulled a few strings to avoid paying the consequences. Apparently she’s a rich doctor now and gotten an identity change and plastic surgery. She’s married and has a daughter. I hope she pays for the crime (if she was the one who did it). Here’s a YouTube video exposing it:

Kittyn

Established
After much thinking over this story, my conclusion is - It's a very well written fanfiction; so I say lets stop mourning over a fiction character.

Why I think it is fiction:
The writer wrote that the manager was a female. To my, I admit, limited knowledge there are no female manager to boygroups in big 3. The only groups with female managers that I know of are Twice and Pristin. Supposing the story is true, the band could only be from big 3 since back then (around 3 years ago - as indicated) only big 3 had that great power and control as to cover up even a murder and blacklisting an ex employee.

The writer seem to be inspired by SHINee Minho's love rumour with their ex stylist. Like in the story shared, the stylist was also fired from their company. Oh no worries, she is still alive and happily married now with a fellow stylist.

If anyone's interested, here's sharing some links to SHINee stylist story.

And the teddy bear with camera rumour

Observalita

Rookie
Don't want to throw the thread off topic, but I was just thinking about how weird it was that Mina's anxiety story got so much media coverage. She was also spotted crying at the airport when she returned and the media outlets filmed it for all to see. I'm starting to believe it was used as a coverup for something else that was going on the time. JYP should have protected her. I can't imagine how embarrassed she must have been that everybody in the country knew what she was going through.

And now that we're talking about Twice, I have to bring this up:

It seems like Twice is entering a very dark era. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Twice was preparing for their official debut into the American music market. I don't keep up with their activities at all, but I saw they will have a comeback soon. So I did a few quick searches that confirmed my worries...

1) Their album, which is soon to be released is called "Eyes wide open". Does this make you think of something? It reminded me of the controversial movie " Eyes Wide Shut" (1999). It's basically a movie that exposed the satanic rituals that the elite partake in. What's scary is that the director of that movie died in his sleep before the premiere even happened...I'm sure they killed him.

2) Apparently Dua Lipa was revealed to have composed a track on their album...

3) There is very obviousMK ultra symbolism in this picture of Tzuyu for this comeback:

EkVaxUEVcAEFswK.jpg

Cherckerboard nailpolish, diamond earing, black and white on the rest of her nails. I'm starting to feel like the Twice members are one by one being sold to elite men. If you know what I mean....

Even their tracklist if full of song titles that ring alarmbells.

Screenshot_20201020-192016.png Screenshot_20201020-192024.png

doublestandardism

Established
Something I learned about recently is the murder of Kim Sung Jae. He was a singer and he got killed the day he debuted as a solo artist. A few hours after his performance on stage. Most of the evidence points to his girlfriend. She’s very obsessive of him and they had a really toxic relationship. At the height of his fame, he suddenly died. Usually when you get more famous of course you will have more fans and his girlfriend probably killed him because she didn’t want any fans giving him more attention. I think she had trust issues. His murder still hasn’t gotten justice to this day and she hasn’t been charged. She’s very rich and has an affluent political familial background and everyone believes she bribed the judges and prosecutors. You know how corrupt the elite are. What I’m wondering if his death was apart of something bigger? Do you guys think she could’ve been a handler or something? Maybe he declined an offer and she killed him because of it and pulled a few strings to avoid paying the consequences. Apparently she’s a rich doctor now and gotten an identity change and plastic surgery. She’s married and has a daughter. I hope she pays for the crime (if she was the one who did it). Here’s a YouTube video exposing it:
Interestingly enough, this was posted a few days ago:
http://instagr.am/p/CGIpi9DlF2Z/

Observalita

Rookie
Hi everyone
I come to remember a topic discussed at some point.
It's about numer0logy. Someone mentioned that the number <<11>> is very valuable for elit3s. So I was looking for the brith dates of many idols and I found these by now. If anyone can add more, please do so.
Many idols are from eSeM:
Ta3min
K4i
and suh0 from ex0 (suh0 the leader and a rich kid)
H33chul from suju (sm's favorite and m0mo's boyfriend?)
M4rk, Jen0 and j1sung from enct(these 3 have been in esem since they were very young)

These others that are not from esem:
L1sa from bp (yge, maybe a trans?)
Kang dan1el
J1min
from bities
Kim s0 hyun (actress since childhood)

These people have a lot of fame, strange, right?Tell me what do you think!
Sorry for my English.
In what way does the number 11 relate to them? Their birthdays? Because Kai's birthday is on the 14th of January. I'm not sure about the others.

queen82

Star
Don't want to throw the thread off topic, but I was just thinking about how weird it was that Mina's anxiety story got so much media coverage. She was also spotted crying at the airport when she returned and the media outlets filmed it for all to see. I'm starting to believe it was used as a coverup for something else that was going on the time. JYP should have protected her. I can't imagine how embarrassed she must have been that everybody in the country knew what she was going through.

And now that we're talking about Twice, I have to bring this up:

It seems like Twice is entering a very dark era. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Twice was preparing for their official debut into the American music market. I don't keep up with their activities at all, but I saw they will have a comeback soon. So I did a few quick searches that confirmed my worries...

1) Their album, which is soon to be released is called "Eyes wide open". Does this make you think of something? It reminded me of the controversial movie " Eyes Wide Shut" (1999). It's basically a movie that exposed the satanic rituals that the elite partake in. What's scary is that the director of that movie died in his sleep before the premiere even happened...I'm sure they killed him.

2) Apparently Dua Lipa was revealed to have composed a track on their album...

3) There is very obviousMK ultra symbolism in this picture of Tzuyu for this comeback:

View attachment 44268

Cherckerboard nailpolish, diamond earing, black and white on the rest of her nails. I'm starting to feel like the Twice members are one by one being sold to elite men. If you know what I mean....

Even their tracklist if full of song titles that ring alarmbells.

View attachment 44269 View attachment 44270
very sad eyes she have

queen82

Star

ayo05

Established
Hey guys I am new to this thread but I just wanted to show you this teaser for twice's new comback... This is something new and they have not done this before, they are starting to do dark and deep stuff ... The symbolism and the thins in the teaser are totally and mocking the bible. (Like their more and more mv and song). The teaser is just like what I saw in Ateez's Answer mv
277d1584bb1a54f172ed41dcecc5721b.jpg
They always like doing the same things in their mvs... Mocking the last supper of Jesus Christ from the bible..
I just wanted to share this..

gmmontano92

Established
Hey guys I am new to this thread but I just wanted to show you this teaser for twice's new comback... This is something new and they have not done this before, they are starting to do dark and deep stuff ... The symbolism and the thins in the teaser are totally and mocking the bible. (Like their more and more mv and song). The teaser is just like what I saw in Ateez's Answer mv
View attachment 44322
They always like doing the same things in their mvs... Mocking the last supper of Jesus Christ from the bible..
I just wanted to share this..
I don't see these as mocking the Last Supper because it's nothing like it. The painting you are referring to has everyone sitting side by side, not across from each other. Both Twice's and Ateez's videos show them sitting across from themselves showing their "good" or light side up against their "bad" or dark side. Like Girls' Generation at the end of "Oh!" showing them having a standoff against themselves.
gg.png
Sorry, stupid YouTube wouldn't let me hide the next video

ayo05

Established
I don't see these as mocking the Last Supper because it's nothing like it. First, the painting you are referring to is a painting. It is that artist's interpretation of how it was. Nothing in the Bible says they were set up the way they are in the painting. Second, the painting you are referring to has everyone sitting at one table side by side, not across from each other. Both Twice's and Ateez's videos show them sitting across from themselves showing their "good" or light side up against their "bad" or dark side. Like Girls' Generation at the end of "Oh!" showing them having a standoff against themselves.
View attachment 44331
They can change it up in many ways but ig we can have opinions

gmmontano92

Established
They can change it up in many ways but ig we can have opinions
...but...if A is different from B, you can't look at B to find out what's wrong with A. You can flip the letter A all you want, it's still going to be an A, understand. That's like saying a baseball and basketball are the same thing because they're both round lol. But I guess, if that's what you think, we can always agree to disagree ^_^

kayd

Rookie
I don't see these as mocking the Last Supper because it's nothing like it. The painting you are referring to has everyone sitting side by side, not across from each other. Both Twice's and Ateez's videos show them sitting across from themselves showing their "good" or light side up against their "bad" or dark side. Like Girls' Generation at the end of "Oh!" showing them having a standoff against themselves.
View attachment 44331
I'm a ONCE and I am really sad. In the 'I Can't Stop Me' MV teaser, it clearly shows that it is the continuation of More&More right. Isn't it obvious that they just sided with the devil (eating the apple the forbidden fruit and got banished out of heaven) and then now they meeting the devil side of them. Meaning that they already gave themselves to the evil. I hate it because i really like them but i don't think they would do that, maybe they just got to do it because of the company/label order (maybe i't just me telling myself that). But it yeah it does feel like they going into something dark. Sad, they're very sweet girls tho.