Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
I don't know if it's your intention to be rude...but yes it was necessary, I was replying to TWO different people. If I corrected only one the other might not have looked at that notification. And information we post on here might be used for future reference, so it's best if it's atleast right if it is written like it is a certainty. But it's okay to make mistakes. That wasn't the problem. But your attitude is. I don't appreciate being spoken to with "lol". It always makes me feel like I'm being laughed at.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[965307f298ebb26460ce78d8dca56ffe.jpg

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Hv you guys seen this? Sorry this isn't satanic issue but I thought you guys will enjoy watching this ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 ANYONE READING THIS:

I just realized after watching this video and sharing amongst friends and co-workers a few times;

I came to the conclusion: THIS LADY DISTRACTED ME AND ANNOYED ME!!

I could not enjoy the video as much due the lady speaking. Her "own" plastic surgery got in the way of me analyzing this video. I mean seriously, (not to be mean nor poking fun) but here face does not move!! And I felt like she is reading from a script. I could not take her seriously!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am no BP fan and I am still "debating" if Lisa was/is a boy....(NO OFFENSE...but THAILAND HAS A HUGE # of men 2 women "thing" going on). It is a thriving culture in Bangkok. I also work with some fellow Thai men and women at the hospital and they have told me some stories. You can also search online and find tons of videos on youtube. Same for some men in Vietnam and other S.E. Asian countries.

There is another forum on here that deals w/crossdressers, sex changes....etc.

Even
if Lisa or many of these idols are really men posing as women or had sex operations or EVEN plastic surgery...WHETHER IT BE MY PERSONAL CHOICE OR NOT,... IT IS NOT 4 US 2 JUDGE!!!! To many regular people I have personally worked with and have known over the years...ARE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING!!

I "personally" may not like it; BUT I AM CHOOSING 2 BE UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORTING!!

***We are ALL GOD'S CHILDREN...I mean really...."DO "THEY" DESERVE LESS LOVE THAN YOU OR ME"????***
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------Perhaps, someone on this website or in this forum is going through this???-----------

I have no issues w/plastic surgery if done 4 the right reasons....say in a tragic accident, a life-threatening situation, cancer reasons or to fix something that WILL ENHANCE 4 the better and NOT make one look like clown. But for those who get things done for the sake of beauty (and those who really were fine to begin with)....I feel something is NOT RIGHT...NOT GOOD...and it is devil's minions doing ALL the talking.

I know many people around me getting plastic surgery and sex changes 4 ALL OF THE WRONG REASONS!! And I see how it is messing with their minds.

AGAIN, these are MY opinions, alone. But I know many will agree.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Hi guys!!! How are you? Please be safe okay! I am tired of Corona but still we have to fight with that shit... Please, take care... Take some vitamins too... It helps tho... And eat healthily... Don't be stressed... We sometimes have enough times to do "Me Time" so spend your time well...

Btw... I found someone said about Jin and V of BTS sacrificed their grandma and even Jin sacrificed one of his besties... And I remember that Baekhyun's grandma also had passed away too... I forgot what era was that... But I am thinking that was he doing sacrifice and now he is the million seller soloist? I am just wondering since someone said that here...
..................................................................<<<3>>>.......<<<3>>>..................................................................

CHIBIMARUKOSCHWEETZ!!! (*^v^*)

Hey!! I haven't had time to catch up as of late. Thank you 4 the warm well wishes you gave us all!! AND U, too...make sure you are taking care of yourself. I am sending everyone and YOU SOME LOVE!!! <<33>>

..................................................................<<<3>>>.......<<<3>>>..................................................................

Ps.
You can type online and search on utube 4 videos where celebrities have "confessed" they had to sacrifice someone or something. Even over here, stars like Taylor Swift, Arian grande, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Angelina Jolie, Carrie Underwood, Billie Eilish, Kelly Clarkson, Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and countless others....have shared their stories...

Now, some of these sacrifices are EITHER forced by choice or GOD KNOWS what else!!! =0( =0( =0(

FACT REMAINS:

FAME COMES AT A VERY HEFTY PRICE
!!! NOTHING IS TRULY FREE IN THIS WORLD!!!

If one believes in the opposite...Well, I AM NOT GOD...so I cannot help you there. For those in "wolves in sheep's clothing"and 2 those who continue 2 be blind and ignorant 2 the dismissal, tragic and evil things/events going in/out of this world:

>>>PLEASE WAKE UP!! YOU HAVE 2 WANT 2 WAKE UP!!!<<<

That is why GOD gave mankind the "Freedom of Choice" to choose between right or wrong. However, YOU CANNOT SERVE 2 MASTERS!!!
(This isn't just 4 Christians alone!) xoxoxo

King James Version
Matthew 6:24:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Last edited:

kayd

Rookie
Hello everyone do you know an Indonesian youtuber called Sabrina Ashar (I will put her pic) she lives in Korea actually I don't really follow her that much but today I was recommended one of her videos . I was shocked bcs in this video she was in cube entertainment with sorn from clc and Edward the gay Korean youtuber. What is going on? Well Sabrina is really popular in Indonesia apparently soooooo why she is hanging out with these demonic celebrities? How on earth she is friend with sorn? After watching the video I concluded that even youtubers are selected and the elite turns them into celebrities in order to push certain agendas. I swear when i saw her hanging out in cub entertainment I suddenly realise that all these influencers ,celebrities work together for satan. These people are involved in disgusting shit. These demons are everywhere .
Ps: sorn was a bit odd in that video .and the other girl with black scarf looked scared of her weired I was reading their body language and Sabrina is Muslim why she is hanging out with Edward? (When we know what he promotes )
Ps: I am not a Muslim idont follow organised religions bcs I believe that they are all created by satan I only follow God scriptures mainly the Quran ( I rejecte other books for example the Talmud or ahadiths) please don't come after me this is my own believes everyone is free
i'm sorry but Sabrina is from Malaysia not Indonesia. She is studying engineering in korea rn. well she did come from a rich family. i also have no idea how did she hang out with idol just like that lol but maybe she's not involved in those satanic ritual or what so. i'm sure shes just blinded by the popularity. btw she is my senior when i was in highschool lol

5hawol

Established
------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 ANYONE READING THIS:

I just realized after watching this video and sharing amongst friends and co-workers a few times;

I came to the conclusion: THIS LADY DISTRACTED ME AND ANNOYED ME!!

I could not enjoy the video as much due the lady speaking. Her "own" plastic surgery got in the way of me analyzing this video. I mean seriously, (not to be mean nor poking fun) but here face does not move!! And I felt like she is reading from a script. I could not take her seriously!!!
I agree with you completely. Lorry hill's face freaks me out too. It is so plastic! especially her lips. Her lips hardly change its shape as she talk. Lips ain't suppose to stay fixed like that. It looks like she removed a cutout lips from some cartoon image and glued it up on her face.

Also she's clearly a cosmetic surgery influencer. The way she keep glorifying it.. Urgh!

She never once mention the down side of cosmetic procedures and how addictive it can be and how it eventually ruins life, etc; I could go on and on...
Once you do a procedure on your face, you'l have to do a follow-up after a few years because the end result does not last. Like with every artificial man made products, cosmetic procedures also have a shelf life and you will be required to go for touch ups again and again and eventually you will end up looking like Donatella Versace. You think Donatella made her face like that coz she wanted to look like that? Nah... no way. Her face turned out like that b'coz of the many follow-ups that was required after her first procedure.

Lorry Hill always starts her video by saying something like - everyone has the right to be beautiful and you can be beautiful too like these stars. See, she is influencing young girls to get surgery coz she says it is possible to look like the beautiful stars she make videos on. Yep, she make videos of only beautiful stars. Our girl Donatella don't stand a freaking chance of featuring on Lorry Hill... Lol

Shuna

Star
Quand on parle du "Culte de la Déesse Noire"...:
When we talk about "The Cult of the Black Goddess"...:
Trois sociétés secrètes ont donné de nouveaux mots au vocabulaire mondial: les "Assassins" de Perse, les Tongs de Chine et les Thugs de l'Inde:
Three secret societies have given new words to the world vocabulary: the "Assassins" of Persia, the Thongs of China and the Thugs of India:

Etant très pris par l'article, que je suis entrain d'écrire, je vais juste, pour le moment poster, l'extrait de mon livre, en photo, et donc en Français:
Being very taken by the article, which I am writing, I will just post, for the moment, the extract of my book, in photo, and therefore in French:
IMG_8922.JPGIMG_8923.JPGIMG_8924.JPGIMG_8925.JPGIMG_8926.JPGIMG_8927.JPGIMG_8928.JPGIMG_8929.JPGIMG_8930.JPG

Pour les illustrations, j'avais traduit les symboles:
For the illustrations, I had translated the symbols:
Puis j'ai posté un extrait:
Then I posted an excerpt:

srojas27

A man entered late Goo Hara empty house in Jan this year and stole a safe from her home. He knew the password to unlock the door. Watch the video below

Could that be one of her uncles? You know because her relationship with her mom was almost non exsisting could it be her mom's brother? Or someone from her mom's side. That very wierd and disrespectful

Namco

Rookie
i'm sorry but Sabrina is from Malaysia not Indonesia. She is studying engineering in korea rn. well she did come from a rich family. i also have no idea how did she hang out with idol just like that lol but maybe she's not involved in those satanic ritual or what so. i'm sure shes just blinded by the popularity. btw she is my senior when i was in highschool lol
I see thanks for the correction . Yeah these Satanist can pose as Muslims, Christian ect. They are everywhere they can be your neighbour, classmate ,teacher ect. If you face them they will never admit that they are Satanist .they are very manipulative.THE FACT THAT SHE IS hanging out in cube entertainment is A BIG RED FLAG FOR ME.and the video was so random. "Tasting cube entertainment dessert " WTF!! .the video was so futile. But the think I know is DESSERTS ARE A CODE FOR CHILDERN only God knowes what was all this about.but cube entertainment are involved in this shit for sure

CherryMocha

Rookie
This article reminds me a video that i saw about Hollywood....a lot of actors and actresses were interested in ouija,spirits and they were "inspired" in their art(since Rodolfo Valentino era)...also they said that when they were acting they seemed completely a different person or they were possessed by someone...really creepy...how much is possible that all these people were channellers or did ouija and had also black magicians to help them in their inspiration and for them is a normal thing?
There’s actually a film on Netflix about J:m {arrey and how he had done a film biography on someone. It seemed extremely strange to me. People would say that he acted and did things exactly as said person would do. I truly think he was possessed. I’m not sure if the film is still there.

CherryMocha

Rookie
THIS. Also notice how all major and minor prestigious awardshows, music shows, album chart institutions like Hanteo etc...have been cheating on and boycotting EXO since MAMA 2017. And they come out with official apologies months later to make it look like they just made a mistake. But no one can convince me of that. I believe they're doing this because they know EXO is the only group that outdoes BTS if they're properly promoted. Army like to tell themselves that EXO is only popular in Asia, but actually EXO is always introduced as an internationally succesful group whenever they appear on variety shows. Up until 2017 EXO was in fact the best selling group of all time. Both in Korea and on international level. They are so threatned by EXO that even their own company SM seems to have joined in sabotaging them. I feel like the whole "they don't want to promote EXO because they need to shift the attention towards NCT to secure the future of the company" argument that the majority of SM stans use is false. It might have been that way with their previous groups. But no company in their right mind would risk not promoting a group like EXO, who are all extremely talented individuals. Their succes story is one of a kind. The gap between them and other groups is HUGE. But Army still want to claim EXO are flops. Why are no other groups being blocked like that? They're scared of EXO. We all know EXO never lost popularity like Army claims, they're actually gaining thousands of fans every year. It's obvious that the K-pop industry has an agenda. Remember how EXO got cheated on at MAMA 2017? They really tried to humiliate EXO that night. They ended up taking home only one award despite being number one on literally every voting poll and meeting every other musical criteria. Apparently Xiumin was supposed to have a solo that night, which MAMA cancelled for no reason. Also their group peformance time was cut and EXO-L'S were mistreated. Till this day MAMA continues to mock EXO at their award shows ( they used the footage of Chanyeol crying of sadness and lied he was crying tears of joy. They don't want BTS to have any competition and they know what EXO is capable off so they treat them as enemy nr. 1. The people running the K-pop industry are evil. I have a whole theory about this in my mind. This was just a quick and incomplete summary...
...this is so thought out, this actually makes sense

CherryMocha

Rookie
Hi~ I think the link has expired? Or is it available only if you are in a specific country/if you have a Twitter account? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of it? Sorry for bothering you...

Hello ^^
There was several dozens pages ago a discussion of GOT7 comeback, 'You calling my name' or something, if I'm not wrong. A green ray of light surrounded the members, and this concept also appeared in SHINee's 'Lucifer' and 'Everybody' MVs. As for the GOT7 posts, someone said that the green color represents jealousy, Satan, and is also associated with the skin color of Osirirs (god of fertility, agriculture, the afterlife, the dead, resurrection, life, and vegetation). Green could be seen as reincarnation, vitality, life (maybe could be associated with Satan's lie of eternal life in some way, I think). The shade of green was different in SHINee's (a blueish hue) and GOT7's MVs, though.
Green could be also associated with the emerald stone, I am not sure of its MK-ultra meaning, but as for its occult meaning, I found this:
[...]contained the secret of Creation of Beings and the Science of Causes of all things. Hermetic tradition also maintained that an emerald fell from Lucifer’s forehead during his fall. According to medieval folklore, the emerald, placed upon the tongue, enabled to summon evil spirits and converse with them. However, it was also recognised as being able to heal some diseases, especially those pertaining to eyesight. [...] In the Apocalypse of St John, God appears surrounded by a rainbow “in sight like unto an emerald”. The Grail is carved from an enormous emerald. As the stone of occult knowledge, the emerald partakes, as do all symbolic objects, of lucky and unlucky aspects, benign and malign. Christian tradition drew a distinction between properties connected with the Heavens and with the Underworld, Good and Evil, and the blue of the sapphire opposed the green of the emerald. Nevertheless, the emerald is also the Papal jewel. In the Christian middle ages, certain Egyptian and Etruscan beliefs survived (such as the stone placed on the tongue enabling one to converse with evil spirits). Thus the emerald was the jewel of clairvoyance. In ancient Rome, it was attributed to Venus. In India, it was believed to impart immortality. The emerald is the expression of seasonal renewal and therefore it expresses the positive force of the Earth, of manifested life and of evolution. (source: https://library.acropolis.org/the-symbolism-of-the-emerald/)

To this paragraph, I would add that since God is 'in sight like unto an emerald', green could signify Satan's wish to become like Him, and his fake promise to the people that they will be like gods. Also, I think that there was a passage in the Bible which describes God's throne as having green/blue stones at its footstool, therefore green could signify Satan's wish to take over God's throne. Green might be associated with one-eye symbolism too, in my opinion (keywords underlined in the paragraph above: clairvoyance, eyesight), as well as masonic duality (lucky and unlucky, benign and malign etc.). Also, BlackPink has that catchphrase, 'BlackPink is the revolution', this could relate to the meanings in the above paragraph in a way or another.

Hope this helped, and thank you for your thorough interpretations, as well :)
Kind of reminds me of SuperM’s recent single ONE. So much black and green

srojas27

First it happened to Mina and now Jeongyeon has anxiety problem

I feel like she is being reprogrammed .....
Reminds me of j0nghyun after accident>>blonde hair
Mi.na after anxiety >>blonde hair
(Non kpop) kanye after coming out of hospital>> blonde hair
Things just don't happen for a reason. And tbh i don't believe that these idols get therapy. There is just a false hope i believe. This is just my opinion though.