Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

5hawol

Established
yes i heard that thing, but i don't know why they deleted the scene

Health and Medical Workers’ Union of Korea felt that the costume Jennie wore only “followed the typical depiction used for sexual appeal.”

They felt that despite their efforts to reform this issue, YG Entertainment just made the situation worse by objectifying nurses in the music video and sexualized their uniform.

Last edited:
I've been seeing "not your unnie" floating around. The 7 seven chapters of darkness video was fire (really good). So it lead me to watch some more of her videos, and usually when people start talking about how they are secret transgenders in entertainment, i simply ignore it, because I think they're just being mean, and poking fun at a person appearance. I believed reptilians before I believe there were secret transgenders, because why would hollywood or entertainment in general keep that a secret. Long story short this video open my eyes, it was positively comedic , and very informative. My only question is still, what is the point of secret transgenders. We all know that media hold a powerful influence over the mass so wouldn't openly showing transgenderism push there agenda like waay further and faster.

Observalita

Rookie
Was it necessary to make two posts saying the same thing lol. Yeah, it's Tae
I don't know if it's your intention to be rude...but yes it was necessary, I was replying to TWO different people. If I corrected only one the other might not have looked at that notification. And information we post on here might be used for future reference, so it's best if it's atleast right if it is written like it is a certainty. But it's okay to make mistakes. That wasn't the problem. But your attitude is. I don't appreciate being spoken to with "lol". It always makes me feel like I'm being laughed at.

gmmontano92

Established
I don't know if it's your intention to be rude...but yes it was necessary, I was replying to TWO different people. If I corrected only one the other might not have looked at that notification. And information we post on here might be used for future reference, so it's best if it's atleast right if it is written like it is a certainty. But it's okay to make mistakes. That wasn't the problem. But your attitude is. I don't appreciate being spoken to with "lol". It always makes me feel like I'm being laughed at.
I don't get notifications so I check the site at least once daily but, of course, there's no way you could've known that. No, I wasn't being rude that's why I put "lol". I know it's ok to make mistakes. I'm human. It happens lol. However, I do not have an attitude. You took it that way, not my problem. And girl, bye with all that. There're a lot of things I don't appreciate but I kinda gotta deal with it since I can't control others. Stop being so sensitive.

Screenshot_2020-10-10_120316.jpgScreenshot_2020-10-10_120434.jpgScreenshot_2020-10-10_120446.jpgScreenshot_2020-10-10_120453.jpg
So witchcraft is being glorified/normalised now? It's sad that these stans don't see that it's not just a concept.
And red velvet stans particularly joke about cult and witchcraft stuff, being oblivious of the conditioning going on
I loved joy but I had to unfollow her bcoz she's obviously gone too far and idk I hope she comes out of this group and kpop but so far there are no plans and she has chosen this way for now so I had to distance myself :((

korunovski

Rookie
View attachment 43749View attachment 43750View attachment 43751View attachment 43752
So witchcraft is being glorified/normalised now? It's sad that these stans don't see that it's not just a concept.
And red velvet stans particularly joke about cult and witchcraft stuff, being oblivious of the conditioning going on
I loved joy but I had to unfollow her bcoz she's obviously gone too far and idk I hope she comes out of this group and kpop but so far there are no plans and she has chosen this way for now so I had to distance myself :((
I dont think the artists have a say in the concepts they are doing. You go on set, do what you are told, and then you are out.

Namco

Rookie
Hello everyone do you know an Indonesian youtuber called Sabrina Ashar (I will put her pic) she lives in Korea actually I don't really follow her that much but today I was recommended one of her videos . I was shocked bcs in this video she was in cube entertainment with sorn from clc and Edward the gay Korean youtuber. What is going on? Well Sabrina is really popular in Indonesia apparently soooooo why she is hanging out with these demonic celebrities? How on earth she is friend with sorn? After watching the video I concluded that even youtubers are selected and the elite turns them into celebrities in order to push certain agendas. I swear when i saw her hanging out in cub entertainment I suddenly realise that all these influencers ,celebrities work together for satan. These people are involved in disgusting shit. These demons are everywhere .
Ps: sorn was a bit odd in that video .and the other girl with black scarf looked scared of her weired I was reading their body language and Sabrina is Muslim why she is hanging out with Edward? (When we know what he promotes )
Ps: I am not a Muslim idont follow organised religions bcs I believe that they are all created by satan I only follow God scriptures mainly the Quran ( I rejecte other books for example the Talmud or ahadiths) please don't come after me this is my own believes everyone is free

Attachments

Last edited:

PricklyPlant

Rookie
Hello everyone do you know an Indonesian youtuber called Sabrina Ashar (I will put her pic) she lives in Korea actually I don't really follow her that much but today I was recommended one of her videos . I was shocked bcs in this video she was in cube entertainment with sorn from clc and Edward the gay Korean youtuber. What is going on? Well Sabrina is really popular in Indonesia apparently soooooo why she is hanging out with these demonic celebrities? How on earth she is friend with sorn? After watching the video I concluded that even youtubers are selected and the elite turns them into celebrities in order to push certain agendas. I swear when i saw her hanging out in cub entertainment I suddenly realise that all these influencers ,celebrities work together for satan. These people are involved in disgusting shit. These demons are everywhere .
Ps: sorn was a bit odd in that video .and the other girl with black scarf looked scared of her weired I was reading their body language and Sabrina is Muslim why she is hanging out with Edward? (When we know what he promotes )
Ps: I am not a Muslim idont follow organised religions bcs I believe that they are all created by satan I only follow God scriptures mainly the Quran ( I rejecte other books for example the Talmud or ahadiths) please don't come after me this is my own believes everyone is free
I don't want to judge her ..but she is just another influencer ..she doesn't care about free mixing..I saw her video with daud Kim ..she said dating is halal when it's not..may Allah protect her and us and show us the right path..I hope other religions don't find me offensive.

cdigital379

Established
I dont think the artists have a say in the concepts they are doing. You go on set, do what you are told, and then you are out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KORUNOVSKI:

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE!!! The very few "high-profiled" celebrities ARE PAID AND TOLD what to do. Some may have a "little" clout......HOWEVER, THAT LITTLE CLOUT COMES AT A HEFTY PRICE!!!

One of my former college housemates worked 4 MTV on a tv program. She told my housemates and me, that as much learning experience she was gaining, that IN ORDER TO MOVE UP....WELL....EITHER YOU GO WITH THE FLOW OR STAY AT THE BOTTOM!!

You go with the flow, you get money, power and prestige.

You stay at the bottom, you get bumped over, make little to no progress moving forward....BUT AT LEAST...you get to somewhat keep your dignity!!