Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

kriand600

Rookie
Hi guys! So I was on quora on a thread of “which kpop idols do you dislike” and I saw a post that said this:
I don't hate her but I hate the way she makes me feel. She just gives me very very VERY bad vibe. Very negative energy. & no I don't hate her cuz M jealous or whatnot.
M an army & I was exploring kpop that time. Jk is a huge IU fan & kept mentioning her so I checked her out.Honestly I didn't see y he kept praising her so much. Forgetful average face, average voice. Sweet but not really something that will blow u away. I guess after jk kept mentioning her I expected someone really great. She didn't leave an impression on me & I forgot about her. & no I wasn't jealous. Jk isn't even my bias. V owns my heart since the moment I looked into his eyes lol. Guess eyes are windows to a person's soul.
Then in MMA 2017 again jk was fanboying so hard over her, it was really cute & the performance was good. I was like M gonna check her out again. I don't wanna miss out on her if she is a talented prsn.
I watched her MVs. They were ok. Still didn't see anything. Then idky maybe to look at her face or something I just paused the good day MV.
I swear that moment when I paused the video to look at her face, I regret it so much. I wish I could undo that moment. I looked at her eyes I wish I could just undo that cuz it is the reason M here writing this.
I have no idea what it was in her eyes but I saw something & I felt it in my soul. It was such a negative feeling that I actually had to push away my phone & not look at her eyes cuz that negative feeling was choking me. It wasn't just a bad vibe. It was the king of bad vibes.
But at that time I didn't understand my strong reaction towards her. I didn't even know her so it bothered me that I would feel so repulsed by someone I don't even know. I didn't want to hate her that's y I forced myself to listen to her music & look at her face.
I swear it was really hard & painful. I couldn't stand looking at her face cuz her eyes really scared tf out of me & her voice was like someone dragging down nail on the chalboard. It hurt my soul but I forced myself to do it.
Also during the same time I met someone else in my real life that gave me the same feel. Repulsed me & drove me in the opposite direction & in both cases I didn't understand my bodys reaction towards these 2 ppl. So I forced myself to like them.
Eventually I started liking IU's songs & voice & I think she is very pretty. I thought the problem was me & my body was just reacting stupidly.
Then that person in my real life that gave me the same vibe that IU gave me, I got to see that persons real face & only I saw it & no one else. It was so ugly & that person was a. . . I don't even want to say it.
I forced myself to believe IU was nice & what I felt was just some stupid reaction but after seeing the truth about that other person I looked into IU's past.
I hv read things & I think I know y my body felt so repulsed by her but I don't wanna hate her cuz of her past & I don't wanna know her present or future cuz m still repulsed by IU. It's scary actually.
She always repulsed me idky but M not gonna hate her but M not even gonna force myself to think someone is nice & all when I don't even know that persons real face & they could b real bad people.
Moral : never ignore the way ur body feels around someone. Never. Sometimes the body feels what ur eyes can't see.” There were actual comments of people saying they felt the same way, ill link screenshots. What do you guys think this means about IU?

Attachments

Hi guys! So I was on quora on a thread of “which kpop idols do you dislike” and I saw a post that said this:
I don't hate her but I hate the way she makes me feel. She just gives me very very VERY bad vibe. Very negative energy. & no I don't hate her cuz M jealous or whatnot.
M an army & I was exploring kpop that time. Jk is a huge IU fan & kept mentioning her so I checked her out.Honestly I didn't see y he kept praising her so much. Forgetful average face, average voice. Sweet but not really something that will blow u away. I guess after jk kept mentioning her I expected someone really great. She didn't leave an impression on me & I forgot about her. & no I wasn't jealous. Jk isn't even my bias. V owns my heart since the moment I looked into his eyes lol. Guess eyes are windows to a person's soul.
Then in MMA 2017 again jk was fanboying so hard over her, it was really cute & the performance was good. I was like M gonna check her out again. I don't wanna miss out on her if she is a talented prsn.
I watched her MVs. They were ok. Still didn't see anything. Then idky maybe to look at her face or something I just paused the good day MV.
I swear that moment when I paused the video to look at her face, I regret it so much. I wish I could undo that moment. I looked at her eyes I wish I could just undo that cuz it is the reason M here writing this.
I have no idea what it was in her eyes but I saw something & I felt it in my soul. It was such a negative feeling that I actually had to push away my phone & not look at her eyes cuz that negative feeling was choking me. It wasn't just a bad vibe. It was the king of bad vibes.
But at that time I didn't understand my strong reaction towards her. I didn't even know her so it bothered me that I would feel so repulsed by someone I don't even know. I didn't want to hate her that's y I forced myself to listen to her music & look at her face.
I swear it was really hard & painful. I couldn't stand looking at her face cuz her eyes really scared tf out of me & her voice was like someone dragging down nail on the chalboard. It hurt my soul but I forced myself to do it.
Also during the same time I met someone else in my real life that gave me the same feel. Repulsed me & drove me in the opposite direction & in both cases I didn't understand my bodys reaction towards these 2 ppl. So I forced myself to like them.
Eventually I started liking IU's songs & voice & I think she is very pretty. I thought the problem was me & my body was just reacting stupidly.
Then that person in my real life that gave me the same vibe that IU gave me, I got to see that persons real face & only I saw it & no one else. It was so ugly & that person was a. . . I don't even want to say it.
I forced myself to believe IU was nice & what I felt was just some stupid reaction but after seeing the truth about that other person I looked into IU's past.
I hv read things & I think I know y my body felt so repulsed by her but I don't wanna hate her cuz of her past & I don't wanna know her present or future cuz m still repulsed by IU. It's scary actually.
She always repulsed me idky but M not gonna hate her but M not even gonna force myself to think someone is nice & all when I don't even know that persons real face & they could b real bad people.
Moral : never ignore the way ur body feels around someone. Never. Sometimes the body feels what ur eyes can't see.” There were actual comments of people saying they felt the same way, ill link screenshots. What do you guys think this means about IU?
This is so freaky... ahh like a horror film.. I don’t know her well but everyone close to her keeps dying and I heard from sasaengs she’s rude... just that put me off her but I’ve never listened to her live or watched her much!

I get bad vibes from a lot of Kpop artists! Like even when I try liking them I can’t... it’s so weird! They seem very fake, and like their personas to the world are not who they are

- RM (BTS - Nayeon (Twice)
- Suga (BTS). - Yunho (TVXQ)
- Jhope (BTS) - Park Bogum
- Baekhyun (Exo) - Chan (Stray Kids)
- Ten (WayV,NCT) - Bambam (Got7)
- Taeyong (NCT) - Woojin (Stray Kids)

-Yuta (NCT) - Jennie and Rosé (BP)
- Eunwoo (Astro) Mingyu (SVT)

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
Hey ^^
I think that the person which wrote that comment (and the people which agreed with her in the screenshots) could be more sensible spiritually since they sensed such a thing in IU. I think it's because she is a high priestess. Regarding Jonghyun's death, everyone suspected her and Taeyeon. Everyone in the industry praises IU but I think that is just a facade. I wanted to mention how, for example, everyone now mourns Sulli and says that she was a pure soul, a nice person, etc., yet there was a scandal several years ago when some SM staff wrote on SNS that satisfying Sulli and Krystal's requests is unbelievable difficult and how they were extremely rude: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/08/krystal-and-sulli-have-attitude-problems
But then the controversy was covered up and the staff said that it could be since the two idols were tired. Even though, the netizens commented on how the other members were reasonable, despite being tired too. With this example, I wanted to point out how the reputation in the industry means nothing as it could be easily changed by a scandal and how the feelings of the fans/netizens can be manipulated. :(

On another note, I saw the comments related to VIXX scandal and to the comments of Hongbin towards other groups... Do you remember this blind item, about it being made up:
The very recent departure of this male K-pop singer was due to some kind of controversy. No, it wasn't. It was made up. This stuff is like pro wrestling. Yes, there are real scandals just like in wrestling that occur, but the vast majority is just people being replaced, but doing it for more clicks and ratings. They generate a controversy to remove someone. They fake an illness. They bring in someone new and get a boost to ratings. Go ask a K-pop manager to see his "yeonghwa daebon" and you will see what I mean.
Hongbin/VIXX
(https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/08/blind-items-revealed-3_16.html)
I admit that I have not seen the video of Hongbin's remarks myself. Could it be that the video seemed scripted? But I wanted to discuss the possibility of this blind item being true. These blinds also mentioned how Seoul's mayor which committed suicide, actually sexually harassed Sulli as well.
What does everyone think of these?

hb0805

Established
I found some interesting news:
1. Some influencer/music writer was offered money to tweet something negative about BTS comeback: I think this reflects that controversies such as chart manipulation are true and 'normal'. Even the overall 'good image' and worship that BTS receives from almost all the websites around, just revolves around money. There were even some blind items about them being drug addicts and involved in prostitution.

2.Regarding Burning Sun incident - the prison sentences remained the same but Choi Jonghun is exempt from military service since he will be imprisoned: as @SHinEeHeaven mentioned, these scandals have a lot behind them... it is not excluded that a reduced sentence could even be bought or this could be an experiment to see the public's reaction. Every time something like this happens, the netizens complain about how justice in Korea is too weak, yet nothing happens... There was another news recently about that rapist Cho Doo Soon being released out of prison and how he will go back to the town where the victim lives, and how the citizens are terrified, but the government didn't take any measure

3.Covid Propaganda: here in my country (in my distant family as well) there were many instances when someone got an appointment for the test, but they couldn't manage to go; after several days, they still received a POSITIVE result... a lot of money and manipulation involved

4.A possible sacrifice, Go Kyung Po's mother passes away - this could be the most important one out of all these news... was the date of September 26th of any occult significance?

I apologize if some of these news could seem somehow irrelevant to this thread or even a little bit off-topic... but I believe these show that there is a well-thought agenda that uses Kpop to brainwash the masses/fandoms and inoculate some specific thoughts. Again, it is more and more evident that the idols/actors are just mere puppets... some of them are victims and abused, some of them 'ride the wave' and live a wasteful life (drugs, prostitution, DUIs, lavish lifestyle, etc.)

Last edited:

halley

Rookie
same, the moment I saw her eyes I thoughted that she must be have "fox" type of personality, she is very clever, definitly far from being innocent also her father give me same vibes. Suzy is also in this industry but her eyes are innocent.

- RM (BTS - Nayeon (Twice)
- Suga (BTS). - Yunho (TVXQ)
- Jhope (BTS) - Park Bogum
- Baekhyun (Exo) - Chan (Stray Kids)
- Ten (WayV,NCT) - Bambam (Got7)
- Taeyong (NCT) - Woojin (Stray Kids)

-Yuta (NCT) - Jennie and Rosé (BP)
- Eunwoo (Astro) Mingyu (SVT)
I didnt understand the list.

same, the moment I saw her eyes I thoughted that she must be have "fox" type of personality, she is very clever, definitly far from being innocent also her father give me same vibes. Suzy is also in this industry but her eyes are innocent.

I didnt understand the list.
You find Suzy innocent??? Really... I don’t at all lol

I was saying the artists I got bad vibes from when I was a fan

gmmontano92

Established
if you continuously have to say you're not jealous of someone/something then chances are you are. The whole post read as an "I don't know why JK likes her. She's not even that pretty" post because if she sees all this evil and bad vibes from IU and doesn't see them when it comes to BTS then IU's nature isn't the thing that's putting her off. Just my opinion.

myskinMylogo

Rookie
as a former fan of Kanye West, I know he is gay and I know a lots about him...it was known thing among his fans..in fact, he was in relationship with some italian guy lol..and his fans knows this
yea it was Riccardo Tisci he's a designer and was the creative director at Burberry(I think).
Screen Shot 2014-08-02 at 8.25.15 AM.png
Kanye is a VERY perverted person, but I don't think he was dating this man. Personally, I think Kanye was a prostitute for these wealthy gay designers sometime around 2012/13. He was EXTREMELY desperate to be taken serious in the fashion industry at that time. There was even a video that Kim posted a long time ago of Kanye acting like a slave to some rich gay designer.
fcffcdbc834711e38320127b8422322d_8.jpg
(Riccardo doing the Call me sign)

this riccardo guy is wicked as hell I wouldn't put anything past him. He's literally best friends with marina abramovic and he designs clothes for her and the guests that attend her evil spirit cooking parties.
riccardotisci_marinaabramovic.jpg

Hey ^^
I think that the person which wrote that comment (and the people which agreed with her in the screenshots) could be more sensible spiritually since they sensed such a thing in IU. I think it's because she is a high priestess. Regarding Jonghyun's death, everyone suspected her and Taeyeon. Everyone in the industry praises IU but I think that is just a facade. I wanted to mention how, for example, everyone now mourns Sulli and says that she was a pure soul, a nice person, etc., yet there was a scandal several years ago when some SM staff wrote on SNS that satisfying Sulli and Krystal's requests is unbelievable difficult and how they were extremely rude: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/08/krystal-and-sulli-have-attitude-problems
But then the controversy was covered up and the staff said that it could be since the two idols were tired. Even though, the netizens commented on how the other members were reasonable, despite being tired too. With this example, I wanted to point out how the reputation in the industry means nothing as it could be easily changed by a scandal and how the feelings of the fans/netizens can be manipulated. :(

On another note, I saw the comments related to VIXX scandal and to the comments of Hongbin towards other groups... Do you remember this blind item, about it being made up:
The very recent departure of this male K-pop singer was due to some kind of controversy. No, it wasn't. It was made up. This stuff is like pro wrestling. Yes, there are real scandals just like in wrestling that occur, but the vast majority is just people being replaced, but doing it for more clicks and ratings. They generate a controversy to remove someone. They fake an illness. They bring in someone new and get a boost to ratings. Go ask a K-pop manager to see his "yeonghwa daebon" and you will see what I mean.
Hongbin/VIXX
(https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/08/blind-items-revealed-3_16.html)
I admit that I have not seen the video of Hongbin's remarks myself. Could it be that the video seemed scripted? But I wanted to discuss the possibility of this blind item being true. These blinds also mentioned how Seoul's mayor which committed suicide, actually sexually harassed Sulli as well.
What does everyone think of these?
I did saw this blind item and I did not understand at all what it trying to say..but I didn't ask because may be some would think its stupid to ask lol

I saw the video, and it looks like he was drunk and commenting in the groups and give bad comments but it wasn't that suspicious

here is it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the Yakuza still active in Japan?
Although Yakuza membership has declined since the implementation of the Anti-Boryokudan Act in 1992, there are still approximately 28,200 active Yakuza members in Japan as of 2019. ... From its headquarters in Kobe, it directs criminal activities throughout Japan.

Source: From Google
===========================================================
<<<333>>> 5HAWOL: <<<333>>>

As vile, terrifying and disgusting the Yakuza have become known for, the answer is unfortunately:

NO, NO, NO and A BIG NO!!!! Actually, categorizing them as part of that "ELITE SUPREME" would be an insult to them. (I also have read various articles that the Yakuza was NOT always despicable.)

However, there are many subsets w/thin subsets and etc..., of these BEHOMETH Secret Conglomerates!!!

I hope this helps anyone and you: (Also do some deep research online, in other forums and in the library to get a better understanding and clear picture.) I am just sharing a little bit of info here!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati:

Source:

======================================================================================
View attachment 42870

by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

from NewWorldOrderView attachment 42871 Website

See the 12 chapters below for the whole book. Note that a copy of these files was found in the internet archive.

Further note that Fritz Springmeier and his wife were arrested by the FBI in the spring of 2001 whereby all their research material was confiscated.
Dedication
Chapter 1 -- The Science of Victim Selection & Preparation
Chapter 2 -- The Science of Traumatizing and Torturing the Victim
Chapter 3 -- The Science of Drugs Use
Chapter 4.0 -- The Science of Hypnosis
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 5.0 -- The Science of Lying & Deceit
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 6 -- The Use of Electronics & Electricity
Chapter 7.0 -- The Science of Structuring
Chapter 7.1 -- most has gone lost
Chapter 7.2 -- most has gone lost
Chapter 8 -- The Science of Body Manipulation & Programming
Chapter 9 -- The Science of Mind Manipulation by Psychological Programming Methods
Chapter 10.1 -- The Use of Spiritual Things to Control a Person
Chapter 10.2View attachment 42870View attachment 42871
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11 -- The Science of Internal Controls
Chapter 12 -- The Science of External Controls
Source: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

===================================================================

This next part is a snippet of a much LARGER body of work. For those of you who "truly" wish to be WOKE and and to know how SICKENING, INTRICATE and DEEP THE RABBIT HOLE is; Take time to shift through the website. There is a lot of valuable and crazy information here. Your mind will go nuts and be at all over the place.

Source: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Analysis of a Document from USA — CIA Gov Library: Apparently found at Osama Bin Laden’s Abottabad Compound
A Micro-Event Analysis and Cross-Referenced with Original Research

Image for post

Image for post

Introduction

Within the following account, the purpose of the work is to bring together a body of research with the inclusion of many people’s voices in an attempt to represent their agency. The focus of this output, therefore, is to share a recent micro-event analysis of a document, entitled Bloodlines of Illuminati by: Fritz Springmeier, 1995; View attachment 42872from USA-CIA, Gov Library, which appears to have been identified among the documents found at Osama Bin Laden’s Abottabad Compound. The overall aim is to synthesize findings from this recent analysis with previous data and analyses outcomes; to provide for meaning-making opportunities, and inform an understanding of the various items and topics raised.

Recent Analysis of the Document entitled: Bloodlines of Illuminati by: Fritz Springmeier, 1995
At first glance, the document included the certificate: https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdfView attachment 42873 I considered the document’s authenticity based on: the use of https instead of http, which can sometimes be used for spam and false certificates and the www. address also showed authenticity when I checked the library:

Image for post

Image for post

Though, the actual document was not available, this did not surprise me; my intuition recognised the document could have been written by Robert Gates, because I had come across other fake avatars and personas he has used across the web, within previous research. Therefore, the inference is that another intelligence outfit has put it onto the web; or, Gates put it on the web outside of the library’s contents. Either way, the document after a first skim-read, appeared to reference items within an original research output I did pertaining to Robert Gates, made up of three parts:

When a Human Demon from the USA Acts in Fear of God: A Qualitative Analysis.
The aim of this qualitative research, write-up is to unpick a current US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) methodology…
medium.com

In light of the above, it seemed relevant to tackle the analysis.
=================================================================
FROM REDDIT.com

Fillupontacoz (5 months ago)
This piece of literature sheds some insight to the "Bloodlines of The Illuminati." For quite some time there was believed to be 13 bloodlines, now-a-days 17 or more.
The reason I say more is because the most highest of the bloodlines is nowhere to be mentioned.
The choice is yours to know!

Poonstangable (5 months ago)
They are probably subsets from one of the original 13.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FinallyDeclassified/comments/g5w90e
Thank you for the information

I was very curious about the Yakuza...I know that they came from low caste in Japan..and I know the Illuminati are behind them still being active till this day....I mean come on...I can't believe the Japanese government are not able to stop them...the government probably are cooperating with them...but I am gonna search about them more

I agree very much regarding IU...I didn't see her much or know much about her, but she still give me off vibe and I get why she is saying that the poster

here is the list of Idols that creeps me/give me off vibes

Lay EXO

Jongdae EXO

Jackson wang got7

Suga BTS

Woojin Stray Kids

Taehyung BTS

CL former 2NE1

Jhope BTS

Jimin BTS

Kang In Super Junior

Shindong Super junior

Han Geng Super Junior

Hyuna 4minute

Suzy Miss A

Bang Yongguk Bap

Taeyeon SNSD

Taeyang Big Bang(not felt he is evil but just couldn't like him)

Hwasa Mamamoo

and all of the companies CEOs specially Lee soo man and Park Jin Young

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Hello guys!
How are you all?
I am really wishing you all were fine ofc and not feeling stressed...
I know this Corona is really devastating... But again, keep fighting! Okie?!?!

Btw... Someone said about IU recently @kriand600 & @ShiningCarat14 ... I see it's interesting to talk about her... Since formerly I liked some of her songs like "Pallette" and "Bbi Bbi"... At first I didn't know at all about her until someone in IG whom I followed post something in IG story and he was listening IU's song "Bbi Bbi"... I was curious at that time and ofc I would look for what kinda song is that... And I found myself enjoyed with her... I usually try to stan someone with listening to all of their songs and search everything about them... And for IU, I was searching what is the best hits of her... At first I was just feeling okay and I really admired her... Like she is talented and somehow it's true... I like her light voice but still can reach high note... She is beautiful but not that much... I mean like you know Korean girl type such as that... After a long time I finally found this, I was just feeling cringey to IU although I am still a little bit enjoying her song "Bbi Bbi"... I think she is somehow overrated too tho... There are so many others who are just like her, but really underrated... So many Indonesians are obsessed her too much... And after seeing some her teasers pic of "Eight ft Suga", I feel I don't like her... I don't catch her charm again... She is always like being "pure" but actually nah... So many idols like that to keep their image... No one is pure... If there is, it will be so much underrated... Her smile is kinda evilish but idk... My thought just like that...

Fujiko

Star
[/QUOTE]
Hello guys!
How are you all?
I am really wishing you all were fine ofc and not feeling stressed...
I know this Corona is really devastating... But again, keep fighting! Okie?!?!

Btw... Someone said about IU recently @kriand600 & @ShiningCarat14 ... I see it's interesting to talk about her... Since formerly I liked some of her songs like "Pallette" and "Bbi Bbi"... At first I didn't know at all about her until someone in IG whom I followed post something in IG story and he was listening IU's song "Bbi Bbi"... I was curious at that time and ofc I would look for what kinda song is that... And I found myself enjoyed with her... I usually try to stan someone with listening to all of their songs and search everything about them... And for IU, I was searching what is the best hits of her... At first I was just feeling okay and I really admired her... Like she is talented and somehow it's true... I like her light voice but still can reach high note... She is beautiful but not that much... I mean like you know Korean girl type such as that... After a long time I finally found this, I was just feeling cringey to IU although I am still a little bit enjoying her song "Bbi Bbi"... I think she is somehow overrated too tho... There are so many others who are just like her, but really underrated... So many Indonesians are obsessed her too much... And after seeing some her teasers pic of "Eight ft Suga", I feel I don't like her... I don't catch her charm again... She is always like being "pure" but actually nah... So many idols like that to keep their image... No one is pure... If there is, it will be so much underrated... Her smile is kinda evilish but idk... My thought just like that...
Could be a trannie?She/he gives me very masculine vibes...

queen82

Star
yea it was Riccardo Tisci he's a designer and was the creative director at Burberry(I think).
View attachment 42949
Kanye is a VERY perverted person, but I don't think he was dating this man. Personally, I think Kanye was a prostitute for these wealthy gay designers sometime around 2012/13. He was EXTREMELY desperate to be taken serious in the fashion industry at that time. There was even a video that Kim posted a long time ago of Kanye acting like a slave to some rich gay designer.
View attachment 42950
(Riccardo doing the Call me sign)

this riccardo guy is wicked as hell I wouldn't put anything past him. He's literally best friends with marina abramovic and he designs clothes for her and the guests that attend her evil spirit cooking parties.
View attachment 42953
that fashion designer is also from a town near where i live

queen82

Star
I agree very much regarding IU...I didn't see her much or know much about her, but she still give me off vibe and I get why she is saying that the poster

here is the list of Idols that creeps me/give me off vibes

Lay EXO

Jongdae EXO

Jackson wang got7

Suga BTS

Woojin Stray Kids

Taehyung BTS

CL former 2NE1

Jhope BTS

Jimin BTS

Kang In Super Junior

Shindong Super junior

Han Geng Super Junior

Hyuna 4minute

Suzy Miss A

Bang Yongguk Bap

Taeyeon SNSD

Taeyang Big Bang(not felt he is evil but just couldn't like him)

Hwasa Mamamoo

and all of the companies CEOs specially Lee soo man and Park Jin Young
i guess your sensation about Woojiin from Stray Kids were right , because he ended up being a bully apart his sexual allegations , i agree with you for some of the people that you mentioned

helloyall

Established
Hello y'all.
I've known this forum since a few months but this is my first time writing here. Anyways I was wondering (although the reason is pretty much clear): why do fans still trust the singers (unfortunately they are called idols but I hate this word so) even tho a loooot of them that were considered """angels"""" and then "turned out" to be evil which is kind of a betrayal for the dedicated fandom? I mean when that Wo*jln situation came out they became pro at analyzing social behavior out of the blue and "always knew something was off with him". I'm not saying that all of the singers did like w**jln or s**ngri but they are in no way angels nor innocent. They either do what a looot of ppl do unfortunately (like partying hard and getting drunk and etc which is none of our business, at least they keep it secret, not for the good reasons but still) or even worse ( bullying or ya know). As u can see in the last sentance I only mentioned activities that those fans don't want their "idol" to do. They are so into that family idea, as if ppl who live together 24/7 can't fight and are always angel siblings but it's obvious that they must act that way on camera.

But most of all, who's the winner in this industry? It's not the singers (maybe they only gain fame and popularity but they still suffer compared to the "real winner", the ones who benefit the most maybe) It's the heads of the company that are way worse. The transition from the 1st to the 2nd paragraph was pretty weird but I wanted to point out how the fans are always criticizing them (jee waï p, waïG etc) but still continue to support their groups that they have total control over. The problem here is that I think a lot of us, if not most know abt how creepy waïG and jeewp are. Also the concepts of their MVs is made to attract a lot of ppl but there is a meaning behind them, it is in no way innocent, it reflects who they are and what they do, even their lifestyle.

thought there was that censoring issue so I censored the names + if I said smthg wrong feel free to correct me

hb0805

Established
Hello y'all.
I've known this forum since a few months but this is my first time writing here. Anyways I was wondering (although the reason is pretty much clear): why do fans still trust the singers (unfortunately they are called idols but I hate this word so) even tho a loooot of them that were considered """angels"""" and then "turned out" to be evil which is kind of a betrayal for the dedicated fandom? I mean when that Wo*jln situation came out they became pro at analyzing social behavior out of the blue and "always knew something was off with him". I'm not saying that all of the singers did like w**jln or s**ngri but they are in no way angels nor innocent. They either do what a looot of ppl do unfortunately (like partying hard and getting drunk and etc which is none of our business, at least they keep it secret, not for the good reasons but still) or even worse ( bullying or ya know). As u can see in the last sentance I only mentioned activities that those fans don't want their "idol" to do. They are so into that family idea, as if ppl who live together 24/7 can't fight and are always angel siblings but it's obvious that they must act that way on camera.

But most of all, who's the winner in this industry? It's not the singers (maybe they only gain fame and popularity but they still suffer compared to the "real winner", the ones who benefit the most maybe) It's the heads of the company that are way worse. The transition from the 1st to the 2nd paragraph was pretty weird but I wanted to point out how the fans are always criticizing them (jee waï p, waïG etc) but still continue to support their groups that they have total control over. The problem here is that I think a lot of us, if not most know abt how creepy waïG and jeewp are. Also the concepts of their MVs is made to attract a lot of ppl but there is a meaning behind them, it is in no way innocent, it reflects who they are and what they do, even their lifestyle.

thought there was that censoring issue so I censored the names + if I said smthg wrong feel free to correct me
Hello and welcome :D
First of all, I appreciate your effort to 'protect' this thread, but as for censorship, this thread could be easily found within the first search results on Google, and it can be read by anyone, no need to have an account/be a member here on VC. If a machine searches for keywords, unless it's AI, it won't find much info if we censor the words, but most likely any human reading the messages will easily know who or what we are talking about... it's more likely that a human agent is watching over this thread. On the other hand, since not many people are 'woke', it is also highly possible that no one 'from there' watches over us since the truth is too hard for the masses to accept and they will follow blindly their content and agendas anyway...

Why the fans still trust the singers, you say? For the same reason that many people don't 'see' the truth: it's much easier and comfortable not to even think about what you have said (the 'idols' not being nice people in real life, their stage person being the total opposite from the real them, etc.) and just keep on indulging. Many fans are young, they just don't care about these like they don't care about politics or world problems as well, at that age. But even if some of them will grow out of this obsession after being in their 20s, they still won't see the evil behind all this maybe ever. It's so much easier to indulge in these, as 'the path which leads to hell is the broadest'; it is extremely difficult not to watch entertainment and listen to music, how are they going to fill their spare time? Few people have the willpower to invest real time in something productive and learn something besides what is given by the official schooling system. As for adults, after getting a job, the interest to find the truth and all becomes something too unrealistic and philosophical and consumes too much energy. There are even fewer people investing time in their relationship with God, giving up the worldly pleasures and living a simplistic life, not being deceived by the New Age doctrine etc. In this age, depression/mental disorders, darkness, the occult, have even become attractive to the majority, in some way or another (also, much of the symbolism uses these).

Another reason for this could be, you know, that we are not exposed just to the artists, but to the energies and entities behind them, which is something hard to accept, once again. But on the long term, everybody feels the results: depression, anxiety, being too self-indulgent and only caring about oneself, supporting some questionable agendas despite not knowing why, protecting the idols more than they would protect their own life etc. I definitely think that the music and entertainment industry slowly MK Ultra the life out all of us, nobody could resist it, it's just a question of time. I would relate this to 'religion' in a way, as the 'evil one would try to deceive even the elect': there are some people which see the truth, yet still choose to indulge in entertainment, because 'they know what they are doing' and all other lies, deceiving themselves. They could even fantasize about 'saving' the idols or stuff like this. Someone said that it is not good to even pray for them as their demons feed off of our energy, but I don't know what to say about this one... prayer destroys demons, is does not feed them... Of course the demons don't want us to pray for the artists, so that the artists would never escape this satanic system.

Finally, why people cannot see the truth, even though I don't fully understand it myself, I would say it's a question of being 'elect', of being 'chosen'. That's why the majority refuses the truth.

I hope my point of view was well-explained and easy to understand, and I hope it would be helpful in some way. Wish everybody a nice day ^^

Last edited: