Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

5hawol

Established
Guys i am interested about clone material related to kpop...do you have videos about this to suggest me please?
Kpop standars are very high so it could be possible that for reaching this perfection they use clones,robots?

I typed in cloning in kpop and searched and many videos popped up. Im checking them out now and lmao

Last edited:

Vision

Veteran
@SHinEeHeaven, @boti, @somewhat_yuna and or @ShiningCarat14 or someone. Would it be possible to reveal info on the K establishment the shadows that play a role in influencing K-Pop?

Like there's the main 3/4 companies - JYP, SM Ent, YG Ent and Big Hit.

In most industries there tends to be a few big players like chaebol and though being competitors and having different branding, the higher ups are in touch with each other as mutual acquaitances if not friends.

Which companies have a stronger satanic influence or are they at a similar level?

Like most idols/groups and even their managers just have to accept it and do it without having a say. Who is really pulling their strings from the shadows!?

@SHinEeHeaven, @boti, @somewhat_yuna and or @ShiningCarat14 or someone. Would it be possible to reveal info on the K establishment the shadows that play a role in influencing K-Pop?

Like there's the main 3/4 companies - JYP, SM Ent, YG Ent and Big Hit.

In most industries there tends to be a few big players like chaebol and though being competitors and having different branding, the higher ups are in touch with each other as mutual acquaitances if not friends.

Which companies have a stronger satanic influence or are they at a similar level?

Like most idols/groups and even their managers just have to accept it and do it without having a say. Who is really pulling their strings from the shadows!?
i'm sorry i don't understand please break it down for me like a little kid.

Vision

Veteran
i'm sorry i don't understand please break it down for me like a little kid.
So like all the K-Pop threads break down and analyse satanic/illumanati imagery, they look at how it influences culture and trends. Likewise how it links to politics and general society. Agendas are pushed like mental illness, homosexuality, transgender, poisoning youth, rebellion and military, etc.

Who are the people telling the CEOs of the companies to do this? Who pull the strings?

Like in the west we know of people like Soros, Rothchilds, Bill Gates, Epstien, and more (these are more political not entertainment)- who play a key role in satanic influence.

I suspect Wonho leaving Monsta X could be a sacrifice for Bts success, because Monsta X are a group appreciated by international fans...Stray kids Woojin case seems not ending their success,they are promoting without problemsAlso i think Hongbin leaving Vixx could be a sacrifice,the next could be Exo i think...or Blackpink
you could be right...Monsta x was popular before wonho left..now they are like dead...I don't hear about them anymore

EXO have some controversy regarding Chen marriage...and its still some fans are boycotting them, if thats not enough, may be there is more coming to the group lol..to insure they don't threaten BTS

Blackpink I think are safe, because they are not "Boys", and their audience are that for people looking for girl groups, so it would be ok

So like all the K-Pop threads break down and analyse satanic/illumanati imagery, they look at how it influences culture and trends. Likewise how it links to politics and general society. Agendas are pushed like mental illness, homosexuality, transgender, poisoning youth, rebellion and military, etc.

Who are the people telling the CEOs of the companies to do this? Who pull the strings?

Like in the west we know of people like Soros, Rothchilds, Bill Gates, Epstien, and more (these are more political not entertainment)- who play a key role in satanic influence.
I think Korea have its own version of these people we know in the West...in the video I shared about Seungri, there is mention of powerful women from behind the scene who pull the entertainment industry called Madam Shim..she is one of those

I am sure there is so many like her but I don't know who is these people...there is some rumor back in 2016 in Korea that there is 8 secret women called Goddesses or something who rule South Korea and they don't know their identity

Hmmmm...thatz a tricky question. There are currently 13 satanic families that rule the world so maybe another one of them?

CherryMocha

Rookie
What I heard about Mayor P*ark was that he has been sexually harassing his secretary for many years. Trial for this accusation was about to begin and there were hard evidences against him. He knew he wasn't going to win and so to avoid jail time he committed suicide.
Okay, so he was sexually assaulting his secretary. That doesn’t mean he hadn’t/hadn’t done it to anyone else.

CherryMocha

Rookie
S*M is trying to sabotage T*aemin solo Career. Dunno what T*aemin did or not do to fall from S*M grace but it is clear now that he is no longer S*M favorite.

Since S*M ain't promoting him Shawols are goin the extra mile to promote his comeback. Inorder to get his Criminal to play on MTV Livestream Shawols sent so many requests but instead of Criminal they played a S*HINee song last week and a S*uperM song this week. Mtv revealed that they could not play Criminal due to license issue.

According to reports MTV told T*aemin about the licensing problem and T*aemin promised he will have a talk with his agency.
AND HE DID. MTV can play it now. Happy for him, but Themis comeback is hella devilish