Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
do you have those photos of Suho? what do you mean their expression are different?
The image of Suho is in this thread or Bts thread...it is a twitter post and is very scary...i will check again because is very creepy.
It is different because in Taemin i see like someone involved in the performance who put his energy but i don't see strong differences neither possession...in Suho and Jonghyun photos where they seems possessed they change their expressions like they are another person...about Suho i know he practises yoga and meditation, but about Jonghyun i found nothing...if i will find Suho twitter i will post here

Fujiko

Star
I know he was mistreated a lot by YG, and there was a program that I have heard is all about mocking Seungri called YG Future Strategy Office...the name already like telling, the word "Future" is suspicious, like they know Seungri would get into scandal, considering the nature of the program which is mocking Seungri and passing it as humor, when Seungri got into scandal, no body seems to think the program is humor and was taken as an supporting evidence of Seungri scandal

I also believe Seungri was sacrificed and was offered by YG for BTS...glad it wasn't his life though like some others...and it seems like the whole world is being offered for them lol...I know some might think its far fetched but also I have heard of 1 direction, not really familiar with the group but someone left in 2015 when they are still very popular, like it was done for BTS as will because it was that time BTS started to raise sharply in popularity and they want to make sure no other band could compete with them and all the attention to them

I thought now of something interesting, it seems till now, SM has offered sacrifice to BTS, and so is YG by this, so now only JYP remain one of the big who didn't...do you think something would happen for JYP?
I suspect Wonho leaving Monsta X could be a sacrifice for Bts success, because Monsta X are a group appreciated by international fans...Stray kids Woojin case seems not ending their success,they are promoting without problemsAlso i think Hongbin leaving Vixx could be a sacrifice,the next could be Exo i think...or Blackpink

Nobodybuthere

Established
I suspect Wonho leaving Monsta X could be a sacrifice for Bts success, because Monsta X are a group appreciated by international fans...Stray kids Woojin case seems not ending their success,they are promoting without problemsAlso i think Hongbin leaving Vixx could be a sacrifice,the next could be Exo i think...or Blackpink
Wonho's leaving is exactly done by Bighit, because after that Monsta X are not their main opponents. During 2018's end and 2019 Monsta X was doing better music then BTS and they were promoting more masculine concept hugely by Wonho. Not every k-pop fan loves pretty boys in pink, many of them are fond of more masculine looking, so it was a threat for BTS' androgynous concept promotion. Monsta became a huge group during those times and was on American shows, but now they are forgotten. They ruined one more talented group for BTS, nothing's new.

Nobodybuthere

Established
I don't know whether Hongbin's case was done intentionally,but I was shoked because of his behavior. Maybe it was done under MK ultra or drugs, but he got the hate and it's better that he left.

Fujiko

Star
Wonho's leaving is exactly done by Bighit, because after that Monsta X are not their main opponents. During 2018's end and 2019 Monsta X was doing better music then BTS and they were promoting more masculine concept hugely by Wonho. Not every k-pop fan loves pretty boys in pink, many of them are fond of more masculine looking, so it was a threat for BTS' androgynous concept promotion. Monsta became a huge group during those times and was on American shows, but now they are forgotten. They ruined one more talented group for BTS, nothing's new.
Is it true that in Monsta X song there is predictive program about Wonho leaving the group?The song could be "Follow"

Nobodybuthere

Established
As we talk about Wonho, is anyone who also follows his comeback, have you also noticed something strange? Yeah, he is great as always, but when I have seen him after a year he seems a different person, his face, ears, torso( don't think I am a pervert, it is always shown). I thought it was a clone. Or I am going crazy or something is wrong with him.

Fujiko

Star
I don't know whether Hongbin's case was done intentionally,but I was shoked because of his behavior. Maybe it was done under MK ultra or drugs, but he got the hate and it's better that he left.
He criticized in the twitch video Sm artists not Bts...but he was the "angel" in the group,and his behaviour seems a breaking down or an humiliation ritual..Ravi and Leo apologized for his behaviour,and Ravi is friend with Jimin...in the previous threads they said that Ravi was left out in the padding squad,now he is part of this squad again..maybe the price was Hongbin...he seems the most active in Vixx...Leo has personal problems because he had anxiety and took medecines...the others are enlisted...Hongbin was also an actor...but this only my opinion,i don't know what to think

Nobodybuthere

Established
Is it true that in Monsta X song there is predictive program about Wonho leaving the group?The song could be "Follow"
Really it is. I just watched and noticed at the end as one member was standing apart on those stairs and other 6 were together. I am concerned about IM's reptilian eyes. His eye changed to a snake eye, it's so suspicious as his father was told to be a part of elite.

Fujiko

Star
Really it is. I just watched and noticed at the end as one member was standing apart on those stairs and other 6 were together. I am concerned about IM's reptilian eyes. His eye changed to a snake eye, it's so suspicious as his father was told to be a part of elite.
It is not the first time that i heard about I.M..which is the minute about this scene please?I will check it

Nobodybuthere

Established
He criticized in the twitch video Sm artists not Bts...but he was the "angel" in the group,and his behaviour seems a breaking down or an humiliation ritual..Ravi and Leo apologized for his behaviour,and Ravi is friend with Jimin...in the previous threads they said that Ravi was left out in the padding squad,now he is part of this squad again..maybe the price was Hongbin...he seems the most active in Vixx...Leo has personal problems because he had anxiety and took medecines...the others are enlisted...Hongbin was also an actor...but this only my opinion,i don't know what to think
He also told something about Infinite, not only about SM groups. He acted in a good way, I had seen him in a drama. Whatever, the band maybe won't have any more comebacks, so it's better for him to live an ordinary life.

Fujiko

Star

Taemin related to noble family....i translated a comment from a fan

Attachments

Nobodybuthere

Established

Donghae and Eunhyuk make me laugh as they are brothers. The same is about V and Jin, that's why they look alike. In both cases they have the same surname. It's interesting are there any members from those bloodlines in smaller companies?

5hawol

Established

No wonder he look like a prince

Fujiko

Star
Donghae and Eunhyuk make me laugh as they are brothers. The same is about V and Jin, that's why they look alike. In both cases they have the same surname. It's interesting are there any members from those bloodlines in smaller companies?
Ateez leader is related to a noble family...these idols belongs to V and Jin noble family

Attachments