Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hello ^^
By this one, I mean that the idols could think that they have self-worth only as entertainers, only for their looks/singing etc., but not for what they truly are (in the BTS thread someone mentioned that V said that people only care about V, not about Taehyung), they have to be perfect and are watched 24/7. Also, since the fans are buying the products released by the agencies, they create the request for such products, otherwise, the group would just disband... The fans 'pick' the idols based on looks/stage persona, and if something happens, most fans just move on so quickly. Furthermore, spiritually, I think that the energy of the fans just feeds those dark entities around the industry, approving of the industry encourages the vicious cycle somehow... My reasons for saying that sentence revolve around these, it's just my opinion :)

Hmm... I heard the news surrounding the Onew and Seungri scandals, but why do you think they are fake? I heard that in the industry, everyone must do something bad so that they can blackmail each other... As for Onew, I think that he just got very drunk (maybe he felt very stressed mentally) and it was just a misunderstanding, like he did not intend to do anything to that woman (she and her boyfriend dropped charges, yet this one could also mean that SM offered money). It could be that it became a big deal so that someone could boycott SHINee/him. Onew was in the industry for many years and he was known for being a drinker/alcoholic, yet only this time it was so bad... could it be that the person which was with him drugged him/put something in his drink? I think that this scandal did not make a very big fuss, it went down pretty quickly.
About Seungri... I suppose that it was revealed just to boycott him, but in my opinion, this one was true. Personally, he gives off a very evil vibe, and many female artists said that they want to avoid him (I admit that these could be fabricated, too). He had not such a good reputation, I heard that even the BigBang members warned him not to get in trouble...
I acknowledge that there could be info that I do not know and that these scandals have an agenda behind them, though.

I would really like to know the theories that explain how these could be fake, I am very curious ^^ Thank you in advance :)
you are right about the blackmail thing...but I think these things they do to be blackmailed probably aren't the thing we hear in the news, and these things in the news are all planned..and since they clearly planned, thats what makes me not to believe in these scandals

if you are interested, watch this video

there is a lots of not right thing in Seungri case, and that journalist are so shady and the news keep putting a lots of false titles and fabrication, plus the predictive programming...so all of these things makes me believe that the case is false...and the real issues and main guys involved in crimes are all protected...example like Madam Shim...I am sure there is a lots of like her that are living safely and well protected

cadiz

Star
Speak of the devil... now they want fans to vote for the NCT member they want to see in the next comeback. This is just a question of looks, dancing and singing, stage persona, no personal feelings... ultimate robotization of the idols. At least the fans are boycotting it:

On another note, Tzuyu's dog has died these past days, could there be any occult connection to this? What does everybody think?
This is very cruel from SM's part.

How will the idols who get less votes feel? some of those guys are just teenagers.

this comments is true:

One netizen pointed out on an online community, "They just added two new members, they're not going to get many votes since they were just added. This system doesn't seem fair. Also, other members who don't get many votes won't appear as much either."

SM is truly evil. but I'm glad to see fans are boycotting this.

Nobodybuthere

Established
you are right about the blackmail thing...but I think these things they do to be blackmailed probably aren't the thing we hear in the news, and these things in the news are all planned..and since they clearly planned, thats what makes me not to believe in these scandals

if you are interested, watch this video

there is a lots of not right thing in Seungri case, and that journalist are so shady and the news keep putting a lots of false titles and fabrication, plus the predictive programming...so all of these things makes me believe that the case is false...and the real issues and main guys involved in crimes are all protected...example like Madam Shim...I am sure there is a lots of like her that are living safely and well protected
Did you know that before the scandal Seungri was mistreated by the CEO as his dancers had been sent to bp and he had to do the whole concert with only two dancers. When the scandal first appeared I was sure that is CEO's another fraud, because Seungri complained about that to fans, who were dissatisfied by YG's actions. Maybe that was a sacrifice type and he got out of the industry and at least could stay alive. The most surprising thing is that the CEO is also accused now. I think that was done for BTS for ruining the image of the 2nd generation and make people more attracted to them. It's seems like the whole world is doing it for them. Even 1D split when they had first success in 2015. Every step was made to make them powerful, which is undeniable.
If the predictive programming is true BB will have a comeback only in 2022. I 'll wait to see whether that's true. I remember GD saying that Seungri will be in prison.
There was another scandal with prediction connected to Park Yoo Chun. As he was young a fortune teller during a show told that he would have problems at that age as the scandal appeared.

Door

Rookie
Not Kpop, but have you guys seen the former Exo's member Lay's video that came out 3 months ago? Y0utube recommended it to me for some odd reason.
Video is just creepy, whatever, but what stood out is the blatant eye symbolism. Didn't know chinese music had this kinda stuff in it as well.
Lay Lit.jpg

hb0805

Established
Not Kpop, but have you guys seen the former Exo's member Lay's video that came out 3 months ago? Y0utube recommended it to me for some odd reason.
Video is just creepy, whatever, but what stood out is the blatant eye symbolism. Didn't know chinese music had this kinda stuff in it as well.
View attachment 42610
Hello~ :D
Thank you for the information. If you saw the recent Black Pink teasers (attached), Lisa also has such a concept for her accessories/make up.
Here on VC forums, I've read a few days ago about Lady Gaga's recent comeback, called '911', which also used this concept. A forum user mentioned how these spikes remind him of a ?horror? movie, called 'Hell Raiser', about someone that opens the gates of hell (credits to @thursdayafternoon for the idea itself and for the image attached; here is the link to the thread, which also analyzes the meaning of those spikes: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/new-lady-gaga-video.8196/).
I haven't read the whole thread (maybe since two days ago there have been some new comments posted), but I think it is relevant to your question and for our study as well. Overall, my impression is that these spikes are just 'generic' antichrist symbolism. Maybe it could be also mockery for the thorn crown of Jesus Christ, but this is just a random thought. The thorns could be a reference to the Rosicrucian order as well, as they are similar with rose thorns, I suppose.
1600983218376.png1600983264579.png

Fujiko

Star
View attachment 42610
If you want to know about chinese kpop satanic symbols there is a video done by Not your unnie about chinese artists,there are Exo chinese members like Tao ,Kris,Luhan,and others chinese idols that i didn't know.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Hello~ :D
Thank you for the information. If you saw the recent Black Pink teasers (attached), Lisa also has such a concept for her accessories/make up.
Here on VC forums, I've read a few days ago about Lady Gaga's recent comeback, called '911', which also used this concept. A forum user mentioned how these spikes remind him of a ?horror? movie, called 'Hell Raiser', about someone that opens the gates of hell (credits to @thursdayafternoon for the idea itself and for the image attached; here is the link to the thread, which also analyzes the meaning of those spikes: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/new-lady-gaga-video.8196/).
I haven't read the whole thread (maybe since two days ago there have been some new comments posted), but I think it is relevant to your question and for our study as well. Overall, my impression is that these spikes are just 'generic' antichrist symbolism. Maybe it could be also mockery for the thorn crown of Jesus Christ, but this is just a random thought. The thorns could be a reference to the Rosicrucian order as well, as they are similar with rose thorns, I suppose.
View attachment 42611View attachment 42612
Lady Gaga's shitty mv is about Armenian genocide. I don't know why they have done it exactly, do they point that they could have influence on it. The words from the song are about the victim's guilt. Do they point that Armenians have done something wrong to be massacred ? And the main question is about the future of this nation are them who wants a new massacre, or those references are only about the past.

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
It is just too much to see the armenian genocide on the "armenian film festival" signboard. is there any sign of genocide or Turks on the video?
The concept is done on base of the movie "The color of pomergranates" which is dedicated to the Armenian genocide. Those guys in strange costumes are a reference to the movie. If you don't believe, go and search about the concept of the mv. That's why they wrote Armenian film festival not for example Japanese.

Observalita

Rookie
Speak of the devil... now they want fans to vote for the NCT member they want to see in the next comeback. This is just a question of looks, dancing and singing, stage persona, no personal feelings... ultimate robotization of the idols. At least the fans are boycotting it:

On another note, Tzuyu's dog has died these past days, could there be any occult connection to this? What does everybody think?
Didn't Taeyong's dog also pass away recently? Do you think they sacrifice animals too?

Last edited:
View attachment 42610
Taking china to the world

reminds me:
Soros: “I think this would be the time, because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order — financial world order. They are kind of reluctant members of the IMF. They play along, but they don’t make much of a contribution because it’s not their institution. Their share is not commeasurate — their voting rights are not commeasurate — to their weight. So I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns… the Washington consensus… the current order, and I think this would be a more stable one where you would have a coordinated policies.

cdigital379

Established
Didn't Taeyong's dog also pass away recently? Do you think they sacrifice animals too?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ovservalita:

YES YES!!! Go search on and about animal sacrifices utilized in witchcraft and other satanic rituals. They also do sacrifices in some other forms of initiation in "certain" groups. This goes back to the Dawn of Ages. If I remember in my Religious and Medieval Studies correctly, animal sacrifices are quite archaic!!!! Animal and Human sacrifices go hand in hand. These ghastly ceremonies are being practiced as we speak. It is practically done every day around the world somewhere. It is no secret!!

Last edited:

Ari29

Rookie
Did anyone watch this Oneus's new mv, I can't understand this mv but It is extremely dark and has lots of biblical reference ( I'm not christian, But anyone can sense it).. Please , someone explain the concept of this mv.

gmmontano92

Established
I know since the beginning that NCT concept where dehumanization to the Kpop stars..there was a post back then when NCT debuted that advocate the Kpop fans not to support NCT, because those idols won't be able to sue the company in case of abuse and would be in so weak position and so easily replaceable, I searched that post and couldn't found it
I actually think they're trying to adopt the J-Pop system. Not just with this voting thing but with NCT period. NCT is meant to be an ever evolving group, constantly adding and taking away members. Look at Japanese idol groups like AKB and their sister groups and Morning Museum (especially them as I think they began this concept). It really isn't as terrible as everyone is making it seem. There's always so much "fair" talk. Well this isn't fair, that isn't fair. Didn't we learn in like 3rd grade life isn't fair. I see that sooo much with this generation. So coddled and use to getting everything and everything going their way that even having a different opinion these days is enough for someone to go running away crying. It's beyond ridiculous. Life isn't fair. When these boys go back to their normal lives and are replaced by the new batch, a lot won't be fair. Like modeling, acting, dancing, and everything else in the entertainment industry youth sells. When you start getting older, your fans get older. Interests, trends, everything changes. You either get with it or get lost. I don't really mean to rant but I just seriously hate when people go on about what's fair like that holds any water

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
SuperM new Mv One(monster and infinity)...i saw mk ultra symbolism...a black prism(or a black triangle),the arch of hysteria,references to war and nuclear explosion..they are dressed as soldiers...references to mk ultra presidential model..the symbol of "as above so below" who represents masons and baphomet...
They will collab also with Marvel...i saw in a photo that only Taemin and Mark have a jewel that the others don't have...witchcraft ranking?They have green colour on their skins...hybrids references?Waiting for your opinions...

Attachments

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ovservalita:

YES YES!!! Go search on and about animal sacrifices utilized in witchcraft and other satanic rituals. They also do sacrifices in some other forms of initiation in "certain" groups. This goes back to the Dawn of Ages. If I remember in my Religious and Medieval Studies correctly, animal sacrifices are quite archaic!!!! Animal and Human sacrifices go hand. These ghastly ceremonies are being practiced as we speak. It is practically done every day around the world somewhere. It is no secret!!
My God even animals aren't safe :( ...I didn't know there could be bad thing behind the death of animals belong to celebrities...if celebrities really do that themselves then they deserve the suffering they receive

I once heard another theory, when Miley cyrus dog died, I have heard her handler killed the dog to traumatize her for MK ultra purpose, not sure if thats the case here with these Kpop stars

Fujiko

Star
I know this could probably be coincidental or all for jokes or nkt to be taken to seriously or something but like ... what do you guys think?? could it just be him feeling exhausted after ?? or an alter switch ???
http://instagr.am/p/CFfz0x-n4f_/
I think this is the transition that happens when a singer or a dancer performed...music is something that could connect to the soul...sometimes unfortunately open doors to possession....so understand if this is an alter switch or normal transition after a performance or a possession is very difficult...
I saw a video about Exo Suho in this thread when he was performing Oasis...in that case the expression,the face....it was a strong and strange video...he seems possessed.In a lot of photos on twitter Suho seems very very strange more than Taemin...also i found photos about Jonghyun and i don't know what to think..their expression is completely different.

Last edited: