Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Scandals are usually fake I feel. Korea has turned into America where scandals are used to turn your attention away from something detrimental and important. But I have no doubt that some are just game plays for a certain agenda.
I know that, and especially those dating scandals lol...all are fake...and other scandals are also fake, like Onew scandal, and I even among the minority that believe Seungri scandal was fake, because I am so suspicious whenever the media playing big and trying hard to get our attention into something, usually that thing is not true

hb0805

Established
"Every single fan just indirectly encourages this, sadly"

how fans encourage this?
Hello ^^
By this one, I mean that the idols could think that they have self-worth only as entertainers, only for their looks/singing etc., but not for what they truly are (in the BTS thread someone mentioned that V said that people only care about V, not about Taehyung), they have to be perfect and are watched 24/7. Also, since the fans are buying the products released by the agencies, they create the request for such products, otherwise, the group would just disband... The fans 'pick' the idols based on looks/stage persona, and if something happens, most fans just move on so quickly. Furthermore, spiritually, I think that the energy of the fans just feeds those dark entities around the industry, approving of the industry encourages the vicious cycle somehow... My reasons for saying that sentence revolve around these, it's just my opinion :)

I know that, and especially those dating scandals lol...all are fake...and other scandals are also fake, like Onew scandal, and I even among the minority that believe Seungri scandal was fake, because I am so suspicious whenever the media playing big and trying hard to get our attention into something, usually that thing is not true
Hmm... I heard the news surrounding the Onew and Seungri scandals, but why do you think they are fake? I heard that in the industry, everyone must do something bad so that they can blackmail each other... As for Onew, I think that he just got very drunk (maybe he felt very stressed mentally) and it was just a misunderstanding, like he did not intend to do anything to that woman (she and her boyfriend dropped charges, yet this one could also mean that SM offered money). It could be that it became a big deal so that someone could boycott SHINee/him. Onew was in the industry for many years and he was known for being a drinker/alcoholic, yet only this time it was so bad... could it be that the person which was with him drugged him/put something in his drink? I think that this scandal did not make a very big fuss, it went down pretty quickly.
About Seungri... I suppose that it was revealed just to boycott him, but in my opinion, this one was true. Personally, he gives off a very evil vibe, and many female artists said that they want to avoid him (I admit that these could be fabricated, too). He had not such a good reputation, I heard that even the BigBang members warned him not to get in trouble...
I acknowledge that there could be info that I do not know and that these scandals have an agenda behind them, though.

I would really like to know the theories that explain how these could be fake, I am very curious ^^ Thank you in advance :)

hb0805

Established
Here is Taemin with Criminal mv. The thing which caught my attention is the Jesus Christ's thorn crown but inside the crown is the writing Criminal. I do not know what to believe about them, why they do this, why always mockery. I made interpretations using the general meaning of the signs and symbols but I think they are more encripted then I tought. So from Korea I will keep only Jonghyun and I will go back to Oasis, Faithless, Amy Winehouse, Kings of Leon, Moby. I tought that they are good, they are different but they only trick us. They claim to be good but they are evil. It is a false choice that we make, because we want to chose what is good but instead we chose the wicked ones and this is their mockery. Something is wrong there in korean entertainment, deep fights occurs between good and bad, humans and demons.
You know, I have always wondered why the name of the song is 'Criminal', as in I always think of Jonghyun's death and Taemin being guilty about it, whenever I hear that comeback title... You give this example for Christian mockery, could it mean that Taemin killed the Holy Spirit inside of him (he was a catholic), as in rejecting God and finally giving hands with evil for good?

Also, 'never gonna dance again' -- why? Is it something else (a demon, for example) is dancing instead of Taemin or possessing him? Who is going to dance instead of him, as Taemin, literally, is STILL dancing? Could this also mean that he is so sick of the industry, he just wants to quit and 'never gonna dance again' for the fans/industry, but only for himself? Is he predicting a big accident/his death, so that he would 'never gonna dance again'?

Last edited:

Rosapastel

Rookie
Hi cuzion:)) and yes I’ve seen it and I was wondering the same thing out of all the things they chose fortnite? When majority of the kids up there pay no mind/don’t like them that was dumb tbh. Probably to get money but who knows. Let’s not also forget how fortnite old cover promoted the one eye symbol:p
maybe is a way to attract more people, i mean at first I didn’t like k pop but due to a friend o mine and a lot of exposure I fell for it.

hb0805

Established
Singer Jang Jae In (Jane), confesses to being sexually harassed, she said that the perpetrator was also a victim? He was promised to be left alone and not bullied if he harmed Jane... I think these things are more common than the people know:

About actress Oh In Hye, Hong Suk Chun talked about how her revealing dress created a big fuss and Oh In Hye was only cast for revealing, explicit roles afterwards... Could this rather mean that she was sexually abused as well, but with other words?

5hawol

Established
You know, I have always wondered why the name of the song is 'Criminal', as in I always think of Jonghyun's death and Taemin being guilty about it, whenever I hear that comeback title... You give this example for Christian mockery, could it mean that Taemin killed the Holy Spirit inside of him (he was a catholic), as in rejecting God and finally giving hands with evil for good?

Also, 'never gonna dance again' -- why? Is it something else (a demon, for example) dancing instead of Taemin or possessing him? Who is going to dance instead of him, as Taemin, literally, is STILL dancing? Could this also mean that he is so sick of the industry, he just wants to quit and 'never gonna dance again' for the fans/industry, but only for himself? Is he predicting a big accident/his death, so that he would 'never gonna dance again'?
Im a disappointed shawol!

Gah! I hope the crown design wasn't his idea. Dunno how much idols are involved in stage desigining, etc, but I wish to believe it wasn't his idea or that it was placed there with a specific purpose to manifest a particular meaning of his song. If it was, the crown would hv been visible in all his criminal live stage performances. It ain't there in his SBS Inkigayo stage nor in his KBS Music bank stage. Yep, we need to hv a word with MBC management. Why they do this to him? Why? They did him dirty even during his W*e got M*arried show

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
Singer Jang Jae In (Jane), confesses to being sexually harassed, she said that the perpetrator was also a victim? He was promised to be left alone and not bullied if he harmed Jane... I think these things are more common than the people know:

About actress Oh In Hye, Hong Suk Chun talked about how her revealing dress created a big fuss and Oh In Hye was only cast for revealing, explicit roles afterwards... Could this rather mean that she was sexually abused as well, but with other words?
Oh In Hye's dress was really revealing...like really really revealing. I mean so revealing that her b**bs jiggles as she move around. IMG_20200922_142840.jpg

hb0805

Established
IA mera
Shinee don’t give me good vibes anymore. I used to like Minho but they all seem to have forgotten all about Jonghyun :( it’s very sad.... they never mention him and Taemin keeps getting more satanic every comeback. The fact that he was chosen for SuperM. He’s definitely Soomans favourite
If I'm not wrong, I remember there was an interview during the 'Everybody' era (or maybe earlier?), where Jonghyun said that he thinks of the members just as business partners, music colleagues... just colleagues. And Minho said that he felt very hurt because of Jonghyun's words, as he felt that SHINee are family and all, he didn't expect Jonghyun's answer to be like that...
And look now, there was a controversy about a Japanese group plagiarizing SHINee's concept for 'Our Page' ('tribute' to Jonghyun, deep significance), but neither SM nor SHINee addressed it. They talked about being a family and now, it's just like there were only 4 members from the very beginning. They had an extra mike stand for Jonghyun during concerts after he died, but for how long they did this? Even TVXQ's Yunho shouted Jonghyun's name during a concert (SHINee did it too), but this all happened only a short period of time after Jonghyun's death.
On the other hand, it is possible that they cannot talk about Jonghyun anymore or show any pain because the netizens will bash them greatly, remember what they did to Yeri when she was always sad after Jonghyun's passing? The netizens don't want to deal with such things, they want the idols to be 'professional' and not show any emotion and stuff...

Since you have mentioned Minho, how come he has no scandal and everyone has such a good opinion on him? His friends circle is rather ?questionable? (that Kyu line included Lee Jonghyun, he was in that Burning Sun incident, and then retired; TVXQ are occultists or something like that). What's is your view on this? As for Onew and Key, they look so depressed, devastated... if they quit or, God forbid, suicide... it won't be that unexpected... I heard that Onew actually tried a few times to take his life, but it never made it big in the news...

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
On the other hand, it is possible that they cannot talk about Jonghyun anymore or show any pain because the netizens will bash them greatly, remember what they did to Yeri when she was always sad after Jonghyun's passing? The netizens don't want to deal with such things, they want the idols to be 'professional' and not show any emotion
THIS!
You had the answer. I was typing my reply when I recieved notif of your msg and you had the same points.

With or without Jjong, life goes on. They still got to make a living. If they keep mentioning him every single time they make an appearance, won't they be accuse of trying to milk the memory of a dead man?

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
Yes... but how about personal activities? I mean like fashion magazines interviews or drama interviews etc., these ones are usually followed by fans, not the general public. For example, if they talked about Jonghyun on Music Bank (watched by the general public), it could cause controversy, but maybe it is not the case for individual, low-profile activities.
Furthermore, I feel that Onew's and Key's vibes changed A LOT like there is not that life sparkle in them anymore, like they are on such a low frequency... they changed a lot, and for the worse. Someone showed a twitter post where it was predicted that another SM idol will suicide... sadly, the two could be 'candidates'.
As for Taemin, he got evil. But Minho, he has been so ?constant? ever since debut, all smiles, getting along well with all the other artists, friends with everybody, no scandal or whatever. When he filmed that 'To The Beautiful You' drama, they even talked about a blind date/sogaeting between Minho and actress Kim JiWon (set by the filming director I think) so freely, on that show, Star Golden Bell? But wouldn't this be super controversial for the regular idols? He is also known as a heavy drinker (as Onew, for that matter), but no incident has happened. When Jonghyun hosted Blue Night, he said how Minho called him after getting drunk (that type of call when you are live and the audience can hear what you are discussing about). There were even jokes between fans and some close friends of Minho (TVXQ) that said that he is favoured by LSM, and that he could run SM one day or buy it.
I am just speculating, I hope it doesn't seem that I hate on them or something, I used to listen to them a lot till Jonghyun's suicide happened... it is just that many things seem fishy... :(
Of course they changed. They gone through such a life changing traumatic experience, how can they not change. Even Minho and Taemin, they changed too. They don't show cuz they are good at hiding their feelings. They said themselves they are the best at hiding their emotions.

Privately, they all remember him in their own ways. Minho secretly visited his grave, taemin keep wearing his cap - the one with rings, it used to belong to Jjong. Key post Jjong pics on his insta.. etc. We don't know much about Onew activity cuz he gotten very private about his life.

Ps: Minho has high alcohol tolerance. Lol

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
Of course they changed. They gone through such a life changing traumatic experience, how can they not change. Even Minho and Taemin, they changed too. They don't show cuz they are good in hiding their feelings. They said themselves they are the best in hiding their emotions.

Privately, they all remember him in their own ways. Minho secretly visited his grave, taemin keep wearing his hat - the one with rings, it used to belong to Jjong. Key post Jjong pics on his insta.. etc. We don't know much about Onew activity cuz he gotten very private about his life.

Thank you for your inputs, there were some things that I did not know about :)
At the end of the day, I really hope that they all will be fine and be able to fight the bitterness they are constantly encountering...

Of course they changed. They gone through such a life changing traumatic experience, how can they not change. Even Minho and Taemin, they changed too. They don't show cuz they are good in hiding their feelings. They said themselves they are the best in hiding their emotions.

Privately, they all remember him in their own ways. Minho secretly visited his grave, taemin keep wearing his cap - the one with rings, it used to belong to Jjong. Key post Jjong pics on his insta.. etc. We don't know much about Onew activity cuz he gotten very private about his life.

thanks for those infos...I did not follow much the news...I didn't know Minho secretly visited Jonghyun grave...do you have the link?

if thats true, then thats mean Jonghyun unlikely faked his death as I was suspecting...because I am sure they know if he faked his death or not

THIS!
You had the answer. I was typing my reply when I recieved notif of your msg and you had the same points. With or without Jjong, life goes on. They still got to make a living. If they keep mentioning him every single time they make an appearance, won't they be accuse of trying to milk the memory of a dead man?
I agree...SHINee members already was accused of milking him even by just putting microphone and shouting his name after his death
and I am sure that SM told them not talk about him, and SM wanted also to erase him because its problematic for them...considered his mysterious death and the suspicion surround it

If I'm not wrong, I remember there was an interview during the 'Everybody' era (or maybe earlier?), where Jonghyun said that he thinks of the members just as business partners, music colleagues... just colleagues. And Minho said that he felt very hurt because of Jonghyun's words, as he felt that SHINee are family and all, he didn't expect Jonghyun's answer to be like that...
And look now, there was a controversy about a Japanese group plagiarizing SHINee's concept for 'Our Page' ('tribute' to Jonghyun, deep significance), but neither SM nor SHINee addressed it. They talked about being a family and now, it's just like there were only 4 members from the very beginning. They had an extra mike stand for Jonghyun during concerts after he died, but for how long they did this? Even TVXQ's Yunho shouted Jonghyun's name during a concert (SHINee did it too), but this all happened only a short period of time after Jonghyun's death.
On the other hand, it is possible that they cannot talk about Jonghyun anymore or show any pain because the netizens will bash them greatly, remember what they did to Yeri when she was always sad after Jonghyun's passing? The netizens don't want to deal with such things, they want the idols to be 'professional' and not show any emotion and stuff...

Since you have mentioned Minho, how come he has no scandal and everyone has such a good opinion on him? His friends circle is rather ?questionable? (that Kyu line included Lee Jonghyun, he was in that Burning Sun incident, and then retired; TVXQ are occultists or something like that). What's is your view on this? As for Onew and Key, they look so depressed, devastated... if they quit or, God forbid, suicide... it won't be that unexpected... I heard that Onew actually tried a few times to take his life, but it never make it big in the news...
Thank you for your reply.... I don’t know I feel like SM won’t allow them to talk about Jonghyun but even so it seems very strange... I don’t know much about Shinee but I know Minho is friends with Taehyung and I watched some variety shows of him. He seemed so nice but we don’t know these people. 260,000 of them were involved in the nth room scandal. This is a lot of artists. But of course the company bribed and payed. When an artist has such a clean image you start to feel wary of them. I liked key too, him and Onew seemed so sad on Jongs funeral. When I said I don’t get good vibes I meant about the way SM is handling them... it is very weird. Taemin scares me because he seems more and more like a robot! He’s so static.

hb0805

Established
I agree...SHINee members already was accused of milking him even by just putting microphone and shouting his name after his death
and I am sure that SM told them not talk about him, and SM wanted also to erase him because its problematic for them...considered his mysterious death and the suspicion surround it
I know that the netizens acussed Yeri of being too dramatic, but to accuse even the SHINee members... it's just too much... :(
Would you mind sharing some links? Or is this info easy to find on the internet?

Thank you for your reply.... I don’t know I feel like SM won’t allow them to talk about Jonghyun but even so it seems very strange... I don’t know much about Shinee but I know Minho is friends with Taehyung and I watched some variety shows of him. He seemed so nice but we don’t know these people. 260,000 of them were involved in the nth room scandal. This is a lot of artists. But of course the company bribed and payed. When an artist has such a clean image you start to feel wary of them. I liked key too, him and Onew seemed so sad on Jongs funeral. When I said I don’t get good vibes I meant about the way SM is handling them... it is very weird. Taemin scares me because he seems more and more like a robot! He’s so static.
I just can't understand why they keep resigning with SM, unless they could be blackmailed if they don't sign another contract... Why don't they do something like JYJ? It's going to be hard for them, but still... SM gives off that fake sense of freedom, it is said that the idols have freedom dating, Sungmin and Changmin even got married, but in reality no one that left SM has a good relationship with them (in comparison with, let's say, JYP, which keeps in contact with his ex-artists). They are depressed and so dependant on SM to release any work... unless they are blackmailed, I just don't know why they don't simply leave. It's not like their popularity would decrease, since SM doesn't do any promotions, and they even have to share money with it.

hb0805

Established
The hypocrisy of the netizens... praising Lee Minho for wearing a mask. But why in Sweden and Denmark they don't wear any, since the doctors there say it's just useless? Let's not get started on the conspiracy behind the virus o_O

Maybe these could be also signs of MK-ultra? Waking up at night and not remembering anything afterwards... They keep the idols drugged, but it's not that they are curing any condition, only creating others... Even if Sera is not promoting and she is past her popularity and stressful period, she still has depression, the effects of the industry are long-term, it seems. Again, after gaining enough money not to work again, why don't they retire for good from the industry? Start a business or something... It is just so sad :(

Since you have mentioned Minho, how come he has no scandal and everyone has such a good opinion on him? His friends circle is rather ?questionable? (that Kyu line included Lee Jonghyun, he was in that Burning Sun incident, and then retired; TVXQ are occultists or something like that). What's is your view on this? As for Onew and Key, they look so depressed, devastated... if they quit or, God forbid, suicide... it won't be that unexpected... I heard that Onew actually tried a few times to take his life, but it never make it big in the news...
if I am not mistaken wasn't Key who said they were work colleagues? and not family or friends somewhere in 2013 or 2014
and he was crying at some show and seems so sad over something has happened..and a lots of people were speculating what made him sad...some said he got into serious fight at that time with one of shinee member but no body did know who he is

I know that the netizens acussed Yeri of being too dramatic, but to accuse even the SHINee members... it's just too much... :(
Would you mind sharing some links? Or is this info easy to find on the internet?

I just can't understand why they keep resigning with SM, unless they could be blackmailed if they don't sign another contract... Why don't they do something like JYJ? It's going to be hard for them, but still... SM gives off that fake sense of freedom, it is said that the idols have freedom dating, Sungmin and Changmin even got married, but in reality no one that left SM has a good relationship with them (in comparison with, let's say, JYP, which keeps in contact with his ex-artists). They are depressed and so dependant on SM to release any work... unless they are blackmailed, I just don't know why they don't simply leave. It's not like their popularity would decrease, since SM doesn't do any promotions, and they even have to share money with it.
the video was titled in my language it was so long time ago about them accused of milking Jonghyun death

Last edited:

doublestandardism

Established
if I am not mistaken wasn't Key who said they were work colleagues? and not family or friends somewhere in 2013 or 2014
and he was crying at some show and seems so sad over something has happened..and a lots of people were speculating what made him sad...some said he got into serious fight at that time with one of shinee member but no body did know who he is
Key said they were "just members" in 2010. But Im a bit confused about your second part, are you talking about Key or Jonghyun?