Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

5hawol

Established
S*M is trying to sabotage T*aemin solo Career. Dunno what T*aemin did or not do to fall from S*M grace but it is clear now that he is no longer S*M favorite.

Since S*M ain't promoting him Shawols are goin the extra mile to promote his comeback. Inorder to get his Criminal to play on MTV Livestream Shawols sent so many requests but instead of Criminal they played a S*HINee song last week and a S*uperM song this week. Mtv revealed that they could not play Criminal due to license issue.

According to reports MTV told T*aemin about the licensing problem and T*aemin promised he will have a talk with his agency.

cdigital379

Established
I just did mention in reddit Jonghyun did not commit suicide and was eated at that forum...never again came to comment among the fandom after what happen...even though I am not saying anything bad about any one

fandom doesn't care about anything but just entertainment, even though the so called they loved their idols, once idols facing some issues, they all wanna forget and go on just to get entertainment
---------------------------------------------------------------------
ShineeHeaen:

Oh..you use Reddit, too? Me, as well. I get a lot of interesting info from Quora as well. I do not use FB or Twitter. However, my friends who live on there provide me w/the information I need. But I am NOT a fan of them.

I, to do believe there was foul play involved in Jonghyun's death. I also feel that many of these "suicide" deaths in S. Korea are NOT suicides at all. My S. Korean housemate told me a lot of interesting things about his country. Same goes for my fellow-co-workers who are NOT big fans of K-pop in general. I wish we could have a definitive answer to all these unanswered questions. Even, though I am not following BTS as much; I continuously pray for their souls. (same goes with other idols/stars etc...)

I also never had any issues w/Reddit. I suspect these people who are deleting messages are biased folks. I tend to notice on their and on other forums that the worse fans are from S.Korea alone. AND I MEAN ALONE!! It scares me even on how they are so GROSSLY OBSESSED w/the idols and other entertainers. Very devilish in their way of thinking. Mmmm...Amino apps is pretty good. I have no troubles finding and getting answers on there.

5hawol

Established
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<333>>>333<<<333>>> Ohhh...THE EVER MISS LOVELY 5SHAWOL!!!! <<<333>>>333<<<333>>>
View attachment 42396
Thank you for your kind words. And if I am EVER out of line...DO PUT ME IN MY PLACE!!! For real, I m being serious. I am NOT perfect either. None of us are! However, I am wise and smart enough to see when members have conversations w/one another (and it has nothing to do w/me) I STAY OUT OF IT - PLAIN AND SIMPLE - NOT THAT HARD!!!!!

Unless another member is threatening another member in any form on here...then I step in. And though CherryMocha has a small simple message..the hidden agenda behind that was quite clear! It is weird..but I do STRONGLY believe that as human beings...WE ARE AT DIFFERENT VIBRATIONAL LEVELS. Some can see and feel things that others cannot. I had to learn to harness myself down and open my mind freely and put my faith in order. Not just in God....BUT MYSELF!!!

And as you know, we humans struggle every single day w/the spirit.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Many of my co-workers from the hospital are contributing members of this website (not in this forum) and they have this Steve Jobs (Apple co-founder)/Einsteing.Freud/Bill Gates/...and yet strange enough; They have possess this inner Spiritual Beauty in their mannerism in how they go bout their business and daily life. On the outside, they look kinda stuck up and mean; like they would not they would NOT give anyone the time of day. However, when they contribute some very deep ...even though provoking rebuttals, answers and findings in the forums: I AM LEFT IN UTTER AWE!!!

It goes to show one cannot judge from the outside alone! And from them (just like many movers and shakers around the world); these people and the famous ones (whether we like them or not); THEY CERTAINLY DID NOT SIT DOWN AND ACOOMPLISH ALL THEY DID BY SITTING ON THER BUTTS AND CONTINUOUSLY TAKE A BEATING FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!

Well, same applies here for me. I do NOT need anyone to come to my defense or hold my hand. I will not take a backseat to anyone knocking me down and putting their nose where it does not belong! My trust is in God..and God alone. And that is my firm belief.

Sending you and supporters like yourself much love!! WE NEED MORE LOVE and TOLERANCE and UNDERSTANDING in today's world!!! Satan comes to attack ALL OF US...and we NEED as world to UNITE and FIGHT the common enemy!!!

Aww.... So pretty! Thank you dear. I appreciate the effort. Im also someone who appreciate beauty and arts and your posts are pure art. Love you Cdigital :D

Fujiko

Star
S*M is trying to sabotage T*aemin solo Career. Dunno what T*aemin did or not do to fall from S*M grace but it is clear now that he is no longer S*M favorite.

Since S*M ain't promoting him Shawols are goin the extra mile to promote his comeback. Inorder to get his Criminal to play on MTV Livestream Shawols sent so many requests but instead of Criminal they played a S*HINee song last week and a S*uperM song this week. Mtv revealed that they could not play Criminal due to license issue.

According to reports MTV told T*aemin about the licensing problem and T*aemin promised he will have a talk with his agency.
Who do you think now is Sm favourite?

5hawol

Established
Verizon is installing their damn 5G towers and cables over here.
Ah....Cdigital, if they are installing 5G towers near your home, you got to move from there. I saw many reports from different news sites that the radiation or radio frequency wave or whatever they will emit will be so much stonger from 5G towers that it will cause us many health complications.

cdigital379

Established
Hi dear @cdigital379 ❤I am fine thanks,and you?English is not my native language,next time i will use google translate before writing...i am sorry for my language mistakeThank you for your correction,i will be careful next time❤Jjong death hurt me and so sometimes when i talk about him i am very emotional...thank you so much for these hearts and for the words you used to describe Jjong,i really appreciate it❤The graphic is amazing
I love Arashi new music
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fujiko:

Hey!! Know you that you have 2 NEVER ever ever have 2 apologize for not knowing English. It is weird but I find it "irksome" when people apologize 4 not knowing or speaking English properly...haha! =0P =0P But seriously, you are doing fine...better than some Americans!! HAHAHAH!! =oP =oP =oP

My Japanese language skills are at Level 3. But the J-Dramas are helping me. I am glad you like Arashi. I 4-got my biggest LOVE is for THE EXILE TRIBE: SPECIFICALLY....The Rampage, The Ballistik Boyz and J Soul Brothers!!! I like the E-Girls as well..but I heard they are disbanding!! =0I =o( =o(

If you ever want to chat...send a personal message!!! And thank you for the sweet words! =0)

Later! <<<333>>>

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Hello guys, I'm new to this topic.
I really liked your analysis, you are very smart and this place is full of love. I hope to make friends here <3

(English is not my native language, so I use the translator most of the time:)

Kathyyy - Welcome!!

Enjoy this AWESOME website and forum! =0) I hope you find the answers to what ever you are seeking on here. Make sure to search around the website. It will help you in learning about many topics and things w/out asking the same questions and being repetitive. Enjoy!! =0) =0)

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Ah....Cdigital, if they are installing 5G towers near your home, you got to move from there. I saw many reports from different news sites that the radiation or radio frequency wave or whatever they will emit will be so much stonger from 5G towers that it will cause us many health complications.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. I have read the reports from around the world. People are getting sick the last few months....and it has nothing to do w/the Cv-19 around here. This 5G makes me nervous...many of us know about it. But I am just but a # in the system. I am trying to figure out where 2 move. But I have to finish my studies first. Thanks for the concern! <<<333>>>

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
What I heard about Mayor P*ark was that he has been sexually harassing his secretary for many years. Trial for this accusation was about to begin and there were hard evidences against him. He knew he wasn't going to win and so to avoid jail time he committed suicide.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
5hawol:

I hate any form of suicide But the ones I hate the most are the ones where the perpetrators use "suicide" an escape goat to run away from their sins on earth. Unfortunately, this not only happening in the entertainment world but in the workplace. =o( No one and especially women should have to endure harassment of any kind at the hands of men!!

cdigital379

Established
i don't know why i have this weird feeling that the 2nd shoot isn't wendy ? i guess maybe she could look different because she's with a wig but its just so off to me ...
http://instagr.am/p/CFRzXS-lHMG/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongiyoongi:

I rarely say much on the females idols/celebrities.; But you're right, it looks like 2 separate people. From what I understand about some photoshoots and videos; they do use stand-ins. But even more than that, they rely heavily on photoshop. The second picture looks as if her face was made to appear longer. It looks like a man in a wig to me even with the wig on.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Nice to have your post, I enjoy it

I know Arashi but have listened only to one of their hit old song, love so sweet, I liked that song, but I don't know much about the group beside that
---------------------------------------------------------------
ShineeHeaven:

Check them out. I knew of them (just like I know of many groups but unfortunately-Cannot follow the whole world). Their new stuff from 2020 is reminiscence of the 90's American pop scene...like Boyz II Men, Backstreet Boys, 90 Degrees, New Edition, New Kids on the Block etc... (if you ever heard of them).

I also mentioned to Fujiko this: "I 4-got my biggest LOVE is for THE EXILE TRIBE: SPECIFICALLY....The Rampage, The Ballistik Boyz and J Soul Brothers!!! I like the E-Girls as well..but I heard they are disbanding!!" =0I =o( =o(

Also, I am liking SupeM but unsure of their new stuff. I am focusing on the less smaller K-pop groups and want to give them some love. But I also prefer the non-idol groups for I love all genres of music. Over here, the pop music is pretty much crap but I do keep up as best I can. I always follow Taylor Swift and Jay Park for the most part. Some Nicki Minaj, Cardi B. and Billie Eilish. But even their music is questionable.

Oh, I was shopping at my local Target. I went pass the music section and did NOT see one BTS album or cd. However, WHAT I DID SEE....was NCT 127!!!!! I was shocked!! I wished they had more artists from around the world. Would have been nice 2 see Monsta X. I did not see Black Pink, either.

And last, I just spend the little free time I have doing things I enjoy. In my spare time like watching tv, researching stuff around the world, Bible Studies, Asian dramas and doing yoga and qi gong. I prefer the Asian dramas over most music these days. I watch most shows on the OCN Network. The dramas also have a lot of product placements and some devilish things in them that are not good. Same here in America.

Last edited:

hb0805

Established

Hi ^^
I doubt Taemin has done anything 'wrong' (should I say 'good'?) to annoy SM, I think it is just a part of the contract: idols are just disposable 'dolls' for them and they know it themselves. Many could think that not promoting some certain idols or groups could mean losing money, but I think that at this point, SM (and other agencies as well), does not care about this aspect. It could be a humiliation ritual for Taemin, it could be predictive programming for SHINee's disbanding/scandal (or, God forbid, Taemin's suicide), it could be so that the fans move on to NCT (as stated in that blind item post)... so many possibilities...
Maybe SM and the other agencies are aware that some people, like us in this forum, know about what is going on and that we are convincing more and more people to see the darkness and evil in the industry. They could sabotage a successful idol just because, to mess up our arguments. And then, of course, the generic fans will just think that they are busy, that they care about Taemin's health or just whatever SM is going to say...

Yeoldeux

Rookie
Did anyone see that fortnite and bts collab? I’m not suprised me and my cuzion knew this was gonna happen. But out of all the things they could have been promoted off of they chose a KIDS game LMAO and there losing fans already LMFAO
Hi cuzion:)) and yes I’ve seen it and I was wondering the same thing out of all the things they chose fortnite? When majority of the kids up there pay no mind/don’t like them that was dumb tbh. Probably to get money but who knows. Let’s not also forget how fortnite old cover promoted the one eye symbol:p

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ShineeHeaen:

Oh..you use Reddit, too? Me, as well. I get a lot of interesting info from Quora as well. I do not use FB or Twitter. However, my friends who live on there provide me w/the information I need. But I am NOT a fan of them.

I, to do believe there was foul play involved in Jonghyun's death. I also feel that many of these "suicide" deaths in S. Korea are NOT suicides at all. My S. Korean housemate told me a lot of interesting things about his country. Same goes for my fellow-co-workers who are NOT big fans of K-pop in general. I wish we could have a definitive answer to all these unanswered questions. Even, though I am not following BTS as much; I continuously pray for their souls. (same goes with other idols/stars etc...)

I also never had any issues w/Reddit. I suspect these people who are deleting messages are biased folks. I tend to notice on their and on other forums that the worse fans are from S.Korea alone. AND I MEAN ALONE!! It scares me even on how they are so GROSSLY OBSESSED w/the idols and other entertainers. Very devilish in their way of thinking. Mmmm...Amino apps is pretty good. I have no troubles finding and getting answers on there.
Reddit Kpop or so called unpopular opinion( its in fact a very popular opinion) are terrible places with any different opinion they eat you alive that happened to me, I made some comment beside the death of Jonghyun, I said Siwon have all the right to say what he think and believe in, and if he believe Homosexuality is not right, you have no right to come and call him all kind of names(which was happening at that reddit comment section), I was called my self all kind of names for saying this lol...I was down voted so much...its really pathetic place...going out on what they think, they are terrible bully..I never again come and have any comment on those places...I just made some comments on Kpoopheads which is just jokes and usually goes alright but any reddit kpop going against the the popular opinion is going soooo bad....I personally never have any problem with Kfans, and I have so much with I-fans...if anything, I think I fans are so bad, and they are their thinking they should preach to Kfans and teach them how they should think , do etc...I find the worst thing every as fans is Ifans, it doesn't matter where they are, they are usually from Europe, USA, Philipines, Indonesia, Arab countries etc....and they are equally thinking they must teach Korean something, I hate their attitude...some time Kfans act bad, but I never personally encounter problems from them, I also found Kfans doing some time good job in keeping Kpop away from being like hollywood where everybody is dating 10 person and have drugs one night stand etc...thats just my personal opinion

cadiz

Star
Hi cuzion:)) and yes I’ve seen it and I was wondering the same thing out of all the things they chose fortnite? When majority of the kids up there pay no mind/don’t like them that was dumb tbh. Probably to get money but who knows. Let’s not also forget how fortnite old cover promoted the one eye symbol:p
For money.
yes most kids who play Fortnite don't like BTS or kpop in general.

Look what I've found about that actress (Oh In Hye) death:
This one is super creepy, I watched the video and there is a very long buffer, she keeps on hitting her neck with a comb, the movement seems... suicidal? It reminds a lot of MK Ultra, and that 48 coincidence, what does 48 mean? Please have a look:
At least in her case, they are going to do an autopsy:

And as usual, the comments are all about how we are giving too much importance to 'mere coincidences', how it is disrespectful to speculate etc.:rolleyes:
I swear after reading this yesterday, I was creeped out, I read a very interesting comment from Korean but I use google translate, its like it was answering my question regarding the Number 48

Screenshot010.jpg

there is someone who was carrying number 148 torch olympic and died related to that number...and there is Korean Illuminati card called project 14.8 its similar to infamous Illuminati card game..and those card refer to the destruction of Korea

so there is something with this number...I think 48 number may be related to death or destruction

and that actress used this number two time, there must be something

There was speculation in Korea about her:
Maybe she's not a clone but rather elected for the next sacrifice... Many pages before, someone said that there was a blind item which predicted another SM suicide... let's keep her on the watch.
Also... remember those blind items about Sulli, since you mentioned her?
Remember that K-pop singer who recently committed suicide that I wrote a blind about? It is pretty obvious now that at least one of the high level people who forced her to have sex was going to be exposed. Therefore, he killed himself.
Sulli/Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon (https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-4_16.html) ---9th July 2020

Just because this blind originates from the other side of the world doesn't lessen its importance, especially when demand is only going to make this kind of thing happen more. I had the opportunity in the past week to have a long online call with the best friend of this now deceased one named foreign born A list singer/actress in her own country. I previously had met our subject several years ago at a music festival.
In the past I have written about stars in this country who are routinely forced to have sex with their managers or agents that is recorded and will be used against them if they attempt to get out of their contracts with the agent or manager. There was an A list actress singer who moved to LA and quit her career just to get out from the constant sexual demands. She was shamed when she first moved here, but the furor quickly died. She had to be willing to give up her career though to make that happen.
The subject of our blind was constantly molested and groped from the time she became a teen. Even though she was in the business prior to that, the molesting started two days after her 13th birthday. By the time she was almost old enough to drive she landed a spot in a group that made her a star. To do that of course, she slept with multiple men who then decided she would be a good fit in the group. One of those men permanently rid himself of a person in his life who was going to call him out on his sexual assaults of underage girls.
The subject of our blind was forced at least once or twice a week to entertain men. She would have to go to dinner or have drinks with men and then have sex with them afterwards. This allowed her to not only thrive in the group she was in, but also to make herself an individual brand. One of her sexual relationships with a man got her a huge break because he owns roughly 7% of a beauty conglomerate. Suddenly she became their spokesperson. Out of the public eye she was having a relationship with another woman and something she was always having to keep hidden because no matter how many executives she was sleeping with, they wouldn't cover for her if that was discovered. All of this hiding and secrecy and being used from the time she was 13 was just too much for her and she took her own life.

Sulli/K-Pop group "f(x)" (https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-44.html) ---17th June, 2020

This one named K-pop singer/actress had a sex tape that was about to be released. She was told to pay a certain amount of money in order to keep it quiet, but she didn't have the funds. This is more common than you think.
Sulli
(https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/10/blind-items-revealed-4_25.html) ---14th October, 2019

And whenever a sexual scandal comes up, the netizens would always talk about how it's only small companies that do that... It's no doubt that even SNSD, Red Velvet and ?boy groups? have to go through this... How could they still renew their contracts, I just can't wrap my head around it... They must be constantly drugged so that they can function with all this behind them, or I don't know. It seems that entertainment is just open secret prostitution... Every single fan just indirectly encourages this, sadly...
How can these idols even date normally? I remember she filmed that drama To the Beautiful You with SHINee's Minho, everyone speculated about how they were dating and all. Is it possible that he knew about what Sulli was going through? What about Choiza? After Sulli's death, many accused him of just taking and advantage of her, he even released that gross song about her (Eat, Sleep, Do it ---one can easily just look up the lyrics, it's...)

There was a documentary made about Sulli (Docuplex): https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sullis-friend-blasts-mother-using-sulli-even-after-passing/ --- I get the idea that her mother just pimped her since she was very young, just like the ?Kardashians? in America
"Every single fan just indirectly encourages this, sadly"

how fans encourage this?