Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kimchi

Rookie
Hi i am new user☺
I love kpop,but i notice that the agencies treat their artists in a terrible way...i was commenting in a fandom group about Sm promotion,they told me to keep silent, like my words were bad..but i didn't offended anyone,i only express my opinion.I feel hurt because the agencies are not like i thought...it seems that talking bad about them is a sin!I am here because i hope to find answers about my doubts...these agencies hide something and they don't want that people investigate about it.No wonder that some artists committed suicide if they are treated like garbage

5hawol

Established
Hi i am new user☺
I love kpop,but i notice that the agencies treat their artists in a terrible way...i was commenting in a fandom group about Sm promotion,they told me to keep silent, like my words were bad..but i didn't offended anyone,i only express my opinion.I feel hurt because the agencies are not like i thought...it seems that talking bad about them is a sin!I am here because i hope to find answers about my doubts...these agencies hide something and they don't want that people investigate about it.No wonder that some artists committed suicide if they are treated like garbage
Welcome Kimchi! You found your safe haven ;)

Can someone please inform me on Onews sexual misconduct scandal. I’m sure he was under allegations and then Jonghyun died. What was the context behind these allegations. Was his case carried on after Jonghyuns death and was he proved innocent. Was this sabotage on Onew... maybe he knew about Jong, or was this to divert attention on either matter. I always found the timing strange

Kimchi

Rookie
Can someone please inform me on Onews sexual misconduct scandal. I’m sure he was under allegations and then Jonghyun died. What was the context behind these allegations. Was his case carried on after Jonghyuns death and was he proved innocent. Was this sabotage on Onew... maybe he knew about Jong, or was this to divert attention on either matter. I always found the timing strange
The source is Wikipedia but it explains about what happened
Dispatch

Apologize letter

Shinee scandals...Onew dating,Onew middle finger,Jonghyun dating,Onew sexual scandal,Shinee plagiarism,plastic surgery and Onew apologize letter

Attachments

Last edited:

Kimchi

Rookie
I am curious, what happen with those who tell bad things and investigate further? Do you know? I am really curious, because I want to investigate furthermore.
Here can i talk without being banned i hope..i was talking about Sm because i read on twitter and in a fandome site that people were complaining about Sm promotion..so i was disappointed and i said that Sm has favourite artists and their promotions are not the same...i asked about Kai because i love Exo and i know he must to do a solo but they told me to shut up and that i must to do my business.I said also that Baekhyun and Exo Sc were promoted better than Shinee Taemin and this is no offense, but it is clear that Sm doesn't care to promote at best their artists.They told me i was so irritating with my questions and my words.I was shocked because it is like i did a blasphemy talking bad about Sm.In the fandom i had a discussion with a girl because i expressed how overworked and mistreated they are treated the artists and she told me to shut up,that is their choice,that managers cares only about money and i have to do my business.It is like there is a censorship like on youtube.It is not normal this...sometimes when they act in this way they have something to hide.

Hi i am new user☺
I just did mention in reddit Jonghyun did not commit suicide and was eated at that forum...never again came to comment among the fandom after what happen...even though I am not saying anything bad about any one

fandom doesn't care about anything but just entertainment, even though the so called they loved their idols, once idols facing some issues, they all wanna forget and go on just to get entertainment

I didn't believe that allegation did happen, I think its fake to break the band, and when Jjong died, it just confirmed what I thought, the illuminati do humiliation ritual and all of these things I think was part of that

Kimchi

Rookie
I just did mention in reddit Jonghyun did not commit suicide and was eated at that forum...never again came to comment among the fandom after what happen...even though I am not saying anything bad about any one

fandom doesn't care about anything but just entertainment, even though the so called they loved their idols, once idols facing some issues, they all wanna forget and go on just to get entertainment
About Jonghyun i am really confused because i read the twitters where people were praying for him because he was fighting for his life...after i read in other sites that he died in the room he was found dead....they changed on wikipedia infos about his body in bad conditions,and the death described seems violent,not a suicide.But i am confused also because of the letter,the depression,the tattoo with the dog,and the promotion he had who was not good;he was stressed,overworked...but at the same time i asked myself why he didn't took a break or left the group if he was exhausted or mistreated.

About Jonghyun i am really confused because i read the twitters where people were praying for him because he was fighting for his life...after i read in other sites that he died in the room he was found dead....they changed on wikipedia infos about his body in bad conditions,and the death described seems violent,not a suicide.But i am confused also because of the letter,the depression,the tattoo with the dog,and the promotion he had who was not good;he was stressed,overworked...but at the same time i asked myself why he didn't took a break or left the group if he was exhausted or mistreated.
yeah all of these things was mentioned here before about Jonghyun, read from 1 till 50 pages..there is everything about Jonghyun
I say it a lots of time its not suicide, letters, depression dog etc..is part of their efforts to make people believe he did suicide
and no body can just leave, he can't leave but he didn't commit suicide either

Shuna

Star
Certaines mouvement utiliser dans la KPop, voici une supposition, d'appartenance et de signification:
Some movement use in the KPop, here is a guess, belonging and meaning: