Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

doublestandardism

Established

Fujiko

Star
Yes, BTS could be an exception. My point was, how could it be that ALL the idols know about the symbolism? The prostitution rings they are part of and the fact that most of the groups will have to sleep with influential people, this one is more likely and it could traumatise them as much as MK-ultra. We could say that groups from big agencies are safe from this, but I think not (here is an old video of SNSD, the theory behind it is that Jessica was harassed by that ?politician? behind her, look at Hyoyeon's reaction)
That prediction was just a post from another fellow 'conspirationist' as us, it is not in English unfortunately... the post did not talk about Kpop specifically, but said that the artists that are wanted by everyone and seem to be so high-value, will become mere prostitutes, even though the NWO promised them ranks and all -- the idols will not join the elites, they are fooled by them
Being low degree could also mean that you know that there IS something behind it. As most idols are not even knowledgeable of all the symbolism used (Greek and Roman deities, symbols, traditions etc.), they think it's just art and all. I read somewhere that even the MVs directors insert these signs because they are catchy and trendy, yet they don't understand much of them, but in reality maybe only 5% know about the brotherhoods and are involved with them. At this point, even nugu groups use this symbols, not because they are low degree (if they have nothing to offer the elites since they have no popularity and value, do you think the elites would even bother looking at them?), but rather because these have the spiritual power to influence the people that are watching so that they would stray away from God and be easier to manipulate etc.
Next to Snsd there are Shinee..it seems that Jonghyun have understood what is happening to Jessica...

Fujiko

Star
Hello~ and welcome :D
Could you please elaborate on what you have seen about Taemin's comeback and maybe upload screenshots? I haven't been keeping up with the newest releases lately...

Apparently, there have been 3 suicides yesterday, all of them were 36 years old persons, all of them were heart attacks, supposedly:

I heard that even in the West many suicides happened yesterday, on September 15th, as it is an important date for the occultists... maybe these days we will hear about big names in the West that committed 'suicide'...
Another sacrifice...3 people age 36 3+6=9 ..he was discovered at 11..11 masonic number...the police as always cover the real events...the family idem... 15 09 15 1+5=6 9 ...6 and 9 important numbers...gross

cdigital379

Established
what...I am a bit shocked...this is second time I have heard suga is p***philia may be I should share that in BTS thread but since this response is here

I saw this comment yesterday
View attachment 41923

and also in Dynamite like they confirm it with MAP colour flag which refer to Minor attracted person

SHINEEHEAVEN - HEY!!!!

Hmmm........................

Thanks 4 sharing this. I have heard, read and researched on this Suga "thing", Taemin's Criminal" video and other things.

Hmmm, hmmm, and hmmm...???

Speaking of the "dark internet aka dark web"; I WILL "DEFINITELY" be coming back to 2 this subject matter. There is QUITE A BIT info 2 be found in that BLACK MURKY PLACE!!!! I personally have NOT gone that far down THAT LABYRINTH SPIRAL; but have had a small taste of the frosting. I really did NOT like it nor felt comfortable digging that far for going there kind of gives me the creeps. But I have read of others who have done some real serious "deep sea diving" and have unearthed some deeply disturbing, mind-boggling and bat crazy shyt (from around the world) that will make one feel less that human.

I will be back by the end of the month 2 type up over 15/20 subject matter posts I have researched. {In the little free time I have}. I will also go back and respond 2 the posts I said I would come back 2, along w/some pretty fun stuff!!! =0) =0P =0)

But 4 now, I try to pop in when I can. I hope that you are doing well and staying healthy and safe. And to anyone else reading this...same message applies. <<<333>>>

Last edited:
My guesses are either Big Bang, or Exo. Exo was very new then though, so Im more likely to say Big Bang. I wonder how long theyll wait to tell us which group it is!
I don't think its EXO because they were very new and their debut Mama was considered a failure...it seems like Big Bang or may be Super Junior..but with all the shady things in Big Bang it seems like its them...but I hope its not them though

SHINEEHEAVEN - HEY!!!!

Hmmm........................

Thanks 4 sharing this. I have heard, read and researched on this Suga "thing", Taemin's Criminal" video and other things.

Hmmm, hmmm, and hmmm...???

Speaking of the "dark internet aka dark web"; I WILL "DEFINITELY" be coming back to 2 this subject matter. There is QUITE A BIT info 2 be found in that BLACK MURKY PLACE!!!! I personally have NOT gone that far down THAT LABYRINTH SPIRAL; but have had a small taste of the frosting. I really did NOT like it nor felt comfortable digging that far for going there kind of gives me the creeps. But I have read of others who have done some real serious "deep sea diving" and have unearthed some deeply disturbing, mind-boggling and bat crazy shyt (from around the world) that will make one feel less that human.

I will be back by the end of the month 2 type up over 15/20 subject matter posts I have researched. {In the little free time I have}. I will also go back and respond 2 the posts I said I would come back 2, along w/some pretty fun stuff!!! =0) =0P =0)

But 4 now, I try to pop in when I can. I hope that you are doing well and staying healthy and safe. And to anyone else reading this...same message applies. <<<333>>>
thanks for your comment cdigital379 :) ...I like your writing and pictures with letters haha

this subject about Pedo is so disturbing, I my self never been to the dark web, but some time I saw comment talking about that

I like your posts ^^..will be waiting for it

stay safe, happy and healthy too

cdigital379

Established
Is it possible that masonry and all these concepts got into SM only after 2009? I mean, that picture of Lee SooMan being awarded by that old Rothchild lady is from 2009. But maybe it started earlier because LSM has to prove his worth to the occult...

The meaning of SHINee (as explained by Key, using that employer-employee example) is that which receives light. From who? They say it's light of the fans, but it is actually Lucifer. I think even the name SHINee is masonic, it means those which are enlightened/illuminated.
The SHINee members said that LSM himself chose this name for the group.

HB0805:
I am a HUGE,
HUGE, HUGE Shinee fan......and EVEN I have to admit.....THIS IS VERY TRUE!!!

Thanks 4 sharing. =0)

cdigital379

Established
thanks for your comment cdigital379 :) ...I like your writing and pictures with letters haha

this subject about Pedo is so disturbing, I my self never been to the dark web, but some time I saw comment talking about that

I like your posts ^^..will be waiting for it

stay safe, happy and healthy too
------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.
I am about to watch my J-Dramas. Funny thing, I am commenting on K-Pop, while listening to my favorite J-Pop BABES...while also reading on C-Pop and about to watch my J-Dramas!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!
-Nite!!

hb0805

Established

HB0805:
I am a HUGE,

Thanks 4 sharing. =0)
Also, regarding that blind item posted here... The group was famous in 2012, their manager had a pack from China --- isn't it that SM had a lot of promotions and connections in China (maybe YG and JYP too, I don't know for sure), and SHINee was also very popular during that time, it could be SHINee's manager too, in this blind item...

Fujiko

Star
Guys again i see that they are trying to delete Jonghyun memory and seems to be a sin talk about him....Txt Soobin was Mc at Music bank and gave to Taemin a Txt cd with Taehyun words,and said Taehyun started his desire to became a singer after he saw Taemin performing...but it is not true...Taehyun said he was inspired by Jonghyun and there are people who compared the two...so why Soobin said this?

Fujiko

Star

HB0805:
I am a HUGE,

Thanks 4 sharing. =0)
Can i ask you a pleasure dear?For Sm seems to be a sin nominate Kim Jonghyun...could you use these huge characters and doing here a kind post about him please?Thanks

doublestandardism

Established
Guys again i see that they are trying to delete Jonghyun memory and seems to be a sin talk about him....Txt Soobin was Mc at Music bank and gave to Taemin a Txt cd with Taehyun words,and said Taehyun started his desire to became a singer after he saw Taemin performing...but it is not true...Taehyun said he was inspired by Jonghyun and there are people who compared the two...so why Soobin said this?
I think i remember when Taehyun said this, only because when they first debuted people were /constantly/ comparing Jjong and Taehyun, but do you remember when/where exactly he said that he was inspired by Jjong specifically? Because I thought that maybe he was talking about shinee as a whole.