Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
I will make a little part of decoding Jonghyun Shinin MV. Some elements. First is the hand with the index finger outstretched, that is over Jjong's head. With this hand gesture you order someone to go in some place, you punish somebody. But we see the hand indicating at some direction but next we see Jjong walking towards a door, wich had that Close sign. Jjong open the door 3 times but each time in the opening we see 3 devices that are used to record, music or voice. First is the tape, next is the radio cassette and last is the recorder. Also on the window of radio room is the writing Records and on his table we se tapes. So this reminds me of Isaac Kappy words. But this 3 devices are now out of use, they are not used anymore and also the 3 devices are keeped in a room, closed, where Jjong was sent, it was gived an order, to go to the storage room. Also Jjong is sitting on each of the devices. Another element is that On air, wich I saw here, in Bts and in 1The9 videos. This corespond to the beginning of a transmision, especially on radio/tv, of the distribution of the music or whatever. Next we see Jjong between pink and orange highlighter, like neons, and we know that with highlighter you draw attention at something you are reading, to see better. So he was sent to Records. So Isaac Kappy's words... You have something and you can order someone to do something like....like....18.12.
So the Mv is a mockery?A punishment because he was outspoken?Help me please because i am really confused and lost with all these symbols

hb0805

Established
Hello ^^
I am occasionally active on this thread, I am glad that the discussion about Jonghyun became a topic again... I have some things to discuss with all of you, what do you think?
I really don't think he is dead, I rather believe that all was faked:
- The members' reaction, in that funeral video, Minho (especially him), Onew and Taemin have that look in their eyes, not annoyance, but 'we have to deal with this', 'this is awkward', like they are somehow forced to do something not very pleasant, to deal with formalities. I feel sadness from them, as in SHINee won't be the same, the future is getting darker for the world etc., but not that type of darkness as in when someone has died. Also, during their last comebacks, they don't seem bothered and don't talk about Jonghyun... I get that vibe as it was the case with SNSD after Jessica left - it is ?awkward? and there is no need to talk about it, it's not a big deal etc. Like Jonghyun only left the group. Regarding concerts and solo activities, do they still mention Jonghyun or still leave that empty microphone stand for him? Did they cry during their concerts?
- If you have seen Minho's 'I'm home', in the video there are many clocks showing 6 o'clock. Do you think it could be a connection to Jonghyun's 'death' time? I really cannot see any evil in the SHINee members (except Taemin, but it is like when he is with the group, he does not seem evil), in the last comeback Key and Onew seem to have lost weight and are drained, but I still cannot see guilt/evil in them.
- Why do you think Jonghyun's family did not allow his recordings on the Story of Light album? Why did they forbid an 'autopsy' and all? If he was an organ donor, is it okay to incinerate his body? Why is there no casket photo, is it illegal in Korea to have the casket open or covered with glass for some time? Maybe Jonghyun was forced to leave somehow, to fake his death, and since he was wronged, this is his family way to get revenge? Maybe his sister cried at the funeral because she didn't know yet?
- Most of all, those predictive programming VCR's and the way Jonghyun is shining, has a halo around him in the 'Shinin' MV. I think he has seen parts of the MV, if not all of it, so he could have known about this plan. It is not excluded that he himself has arranged this plan to leave gradually, to fake his death and the members knew only at the 'funeral', therefore they didn't have such an emotional reaction? I don't think that he was chosen since debut and that the members knew... how can a human being be so cold about this, if the members knew? Why did Jonghyun sent that letter to a stranger and not to the members? If this was faked, maybe Jonghyun didn't cry during his last concert because he knew it was the last time he appears in public, but he was at peace because now he will live as a normal person? So he didn't cry so that the fans would take his leave easier?
- About predictive programming, isn't it strange how all this thing with 'SHINee is five' started 2 comebacks or so before Jonghyun's death? Like for 1of1, 1and1 and the Japanese album 'Five' (even the lyrics in Get the Treasure: 'this is SHINee 5...'). Anyway, there was a post about gematria which made a lot of sense, but why is it important for the occultist to have Jonghyun REALLY dead? I mean, even with a fake death of him, there would be many fans committing suicide, therefore there is the same effect on the population.
- Someone in the Jonghyun thread (RanFan?) said that there are 3 people which are involved in his 'death' (if it is actually true), including a good friend which betrayed him. In the beginning, I have suspected Taeyeon and IU, but lately, Taeyeon is so depressed and overall she has always given off a similar vibe with Jonghyun's, like they are ?soulmates? not in the romantic sense, but as in Taeyeon seems to become Jonghyun somehow? I don't know how to explain it :( I would rather say it was IU. Furthermore, in all SHINee's discography, only the Story of Light (ep. 1,2,3,4) has a weird cover, other albums cover are just photos of the members. Why is Jonghyun associated with that little fox on the album front? What do those colours represent, it seems that they repeated the same image for all albums, just differently, like the phases of the moon
- Again, someone in the Jonghyun thread (RanFan again?) said that Jonghyun has done something very bad. Is it possible that he knew about Burning Sun, since he was friends with Lee Jonghyun of CNBLUE? Why was no one from SM investigated?

I don't know what to believe at all, but in any case, I don't think he has committed suicide: either he was killed, either his death was fake. SHINee will not be ever the same, but even if Jonghyun stayed with the group, since that transition in 2018-2019 in Kpop, SHINee's concept would have also become satanic...
Can we analyze every member and search if they actually knew anything?

Sorry for the super long post, I just wanted to get all these thoughts off my chest and see if we could find answers together :(

Last edited:
Hello ^^
I am occasionally active on this thread, I am glad that the discussion about Jonghyun became a topic again... I have some things to discuss with all of you, what do you think?
I really don't think he is dead, I rather believe that all was faked:
- The members' reaction, in that funeral video, Minho (especially him), Onew and Taemin have that look in their eyes, not annoyance, but 'we have to deal with this', 'this is awkward', like they are somehow forced to do something not very pleasant, to deal with formalities. I feel sadness from them, as in SHINee won't be the same, the future is getting darker for the world etc., but not that type of darkness as in when someone has died. Also, during their last comebacks, they don't seem bothered and don't talk about Jonghyun... I get that vibe as it was the case with SNSD after Jessica left - it is ?awkward? and there is no need to talk about it, it's not a big deal etc. Like Jonghyun only left the group. Regarding concerts and solo activities, do they still mention Jonghyun or still leave that empty microphone stand for him? Did they cry during their concerts?
- If you have seen Minho's 'I'm home', in the video there are many clocks showing 6 o'clock. Do you think it could be a connection to Jonghyun's 'death' time? I really cannot see any evil in the SHINee members (except Taemin, but it is like when he is with the group, he does not seem evil), in the last comeback Key and Onew seem to have lost weight and are drained, but I still cannot see guilt in them. Moreso for Minho, yet since he is so good friends with TVXQ, I don't know what to think, maybe he has a high degree in masonry? He seems very stable mentally, compared to the other members. And since the debut, he was very quiet and now is so talkative and extroverted, while the members changed somehow for the worse?
- Why do you think Jonghyun's family did not allow his recordings on the Story of Light album? Why did they forbid an 'autopsy' and all? If he was an organ donor, is it okay to incinerate his body? Why is there no casket photo, is it illegal in Korea to have the casket open or covered with glass for some time? Maybe Jonghyun was forced to leave somehow, to fake his death, and since he was wronged, this is his family way to get revenge? Maybe his sister cried at the funeral because she didn't know yet?
- Most of all, those predictive programming VCR's and the way Jonghyun is shining, has a halo around him in the 'Shinin' MV. I think he has seen parts of the MV, if not all of it, so he could have known about this plan. It is not excluded that he himself has arranged this plan to leave gradually, to fake his death and the members knew only at the 'funeral', therefore they didn't have such an emotional reaction? I don't think that he was chosen since debut and that the members knew... how can a human being be so cold about this, if the members knew? Why did Jonghyun sent that letter to a stranger and not to the members? If this was faked, maybe Jonghyun didn't cry during his last concert because he knew it was the last time he appears in public, but he was at peace because now he will live as a normal person? So he didn't cry so that the fans would take his leave easier?
- About predictive programming, isn't it strange how all this thing with 'SHINee is five' started 2 comebacks or so before Jonghyun's death? Like for 1of1, 1and1 and the Japanese album 'Five' (even the lyrics in Get the Treasure: 'this is SHINee 5...'). Anyway, there was a post about gematria which made a lot of sense, but why is it important for the occultist to have Jonghyun REALLY dead? I mean, even with a fake death of him, there would be many fans committing suicide, therefore there is the same effect on the population.
- Someone in the Jonghyun thread (RanFan?) said that there are 3 people which are involved in his 'death' (if it is actually true), including a good friend which betrayed him. In the beginning, I have suspected Taeyeon and IU, but lately, Taeyeon is so depressed and overall she has always given off a similar vibe with Jonghyun's, like they are ?soulmates? not in the romantic sense, but as in Taeyeon seems to become Jonghyun somehow? I don't know how to explain it :( I would rather say it was IU. Furthermore, in all SHINee's discography, only the Story of Light (ep. 1,2,3,4) has a weird cover, other albums cover are just photos of the members. Why is Jonghyun associated with that little fox on the album front? What do those colours represent, it seems that they repeated the same image for all albums, just differently, like the phases of the moon
- Again, someone in the Jonghyun thread (RanFan again?) said that Jonghyun has done something very bad. Is it possible that he knew about Burning Sun, since he was friends with Lee Jonghyun of CNBLUE? Why was no one from SM investigated? If not Jonghyun, maybe Minho was involved since being part of Kyu-line (that group with Kyuhyun, Suho, Changmin and Lee Jonghyun) -- sorry about being off-topic, this was an idea that I wanted to discuss for a long time
I don't know what to believe at all, but in any case, I don't think he has committed suicide: either he was killed, either his death was fake. SHINee will not be ever the same, but even if Jonghyun stayed with the group, since that transition in 2018-2019 in Kpop, SHINee's concept would have also become satanic...
Can we analyze every member and search if they actually knew anything?

Sorry for the super long post, I just wanted to get all these thoughts off my chest and see if we could find answers together :(
I dont know if this will add to anything, but today (or now yesterday) i was watching shinee 2016 concert and they were singing replay. And it was really touching, it made me tear up (even though i dont listen to them). What I wanted to say is that during the song Jonghyun was crying really hard, and i think it was key and he was tearing up. But the rest of the members were fine, taemin was even smiling. And what im thinking is Jonghyun was already aware/know he was going to die, that why he gushing tears (and also the sentimental part of it being their debut song) but they sang the song again in march 2017 and he was fine. So he could be devastated that he was going to die in the near future, or they could be tears of joy because he doesnt have to live this "idol" life no more. Im sory for the long and especially if it doesnt add nothing to this.

LOL, did yall read about the basketball player and heechul were talking about twice, and how the basketball player said that him and nayeon resemble. i thought it was so funny like a nice light joke. But of course the stans didnt . Then around the corner wice is supposedly having an October comeback. So this might be a light humility ritual to gain them some attention. But still its shows that you cant even say "boo" to this "idols" with out there stans jumping down your throat.

5hawol

Established
I dont know if this will add to anything, but today (or now yesterday) i was watching shinee 2016 concert and they were singing replay. And it was really touching, it made me tear up (even though i dont listen to them). What I wanted to say is that during the song Jonghyun was crying really hard, and i think it was key and he was tearing up. But the rest of the members were fine, taemin was even smiling. And what im thinking is Jonghyun was already aware/know he was going to die, that why he gushing tears (and also the sentimental part of it being their debut song) but they sang the song again in march 2017 and he was fine. So he could be devastated that he was going to die in the near future, or they could be tears of joy because he doesnt have to live this "idol" life no more. Im sory for the long and especially if it doesnt add nothing to this.
Ah... You mean this ?

Fujiko

Star
Jonghyun suffered from an emotional desorder so he was someone who cried very easily,so his tears were normal...And Key tried to suicide as he said to the girl who wanted to end her life,so after Jonghyun is the most sensitive member even if he his this side with the "diva" role...and was rejected by Sm at first...they realized their dreams and the others reacted in a different way because people react in a different way to events...nothing related to his future "suicide"...being tortured,abused,mistreated if you don't like music world you can't going through this...Taemin is the most frozen,Minho is an actor so he knows how to hide emotions and Onew another actor who hide his true emotions with aegyo and these fake expressions...they teached them during trainees days how to use their face ,how to pose,how to appear because industry is fake, their friend is fake...they are only music partners ..their words are fake(they have a script)...Shawols believe in the friendship fake fairytale because it isuseful for their imaginations...but the truth is contract,money,abuse,pedos...jealousy,competition...fanservice,agenda,satanism.

Jonghyun suffered from an emotional desorder so he was someone who cried very easily,so his tears were normal...And Key tried to suicide as he said to the girl who wanted to end her life,so after Jonghyun is the most sensitive member even if he his this side with the "diva" role...and was rejected by Sm at first...they realized their dreams and the others reacted in a different way because people react in a different way to events...nothing related to his future "suicide"...being tortured,abused,mistreated if you don't like music world you can't going through this...Taemin is the most frozen,Minho is an actor so he knows how to hide emotions and Onew another actor who hide his true emotions with aegyo and these fake expressions...they teached them during trainees days how to use their face ,how to pose,how to appear because industry is fake, their friend is fake...they are only music partners ..their words are fake(they have a script)...Shawols believe in the friendship fake fairytale because it isuseful for their imaginations...but the truth is contract,money,abuse,pedos...jealousy,competition...fanservice,agenda,satanism.
I mean we both really dont know, we shouldnt put him crying during the concert off just because he is known to be emotional,the elites could have told the masses that so they wouldnt have to come up with an excuse everytime he breaks down.He could be crying for numerous of reason. Its not far fetch to think that he could be crying because he knows his going to die soon. The elites told Chadwick Boseman he was going to die, he allude it to it 3x in a interview. Jonghyun could have been crying because he was thinking back fondly about training/debut days, he could have been crying cause thats what he felt like doing in the moment, maybe he was crying of joy and relief because he knows he doesnt have to do idol life any more and deal with the hardship it comes with, and he also could of been crying cause he knows he is going to be dying soon.

Fujiko

Star
I heard that 0_new (or maybe one of the members) had a scandal during the times of the funeral of j0ng_hyun, did you guys know what was the scandal?
He was accused by a woman to sexually assaulted her when he was drunk but then they found he was "innocent"...the last time Jjong performed with Shinee Onew didn't performed with them for this scandal

Fujiko

Star
didn't know that
Last concert together is when he had Kobain suicide letter jacket(august),but last performance with Shinee is Lotte concert (there were also Red velvet).When Taemin did his vlog during Budokan concert day cameras showed only Jjong who visited him,but there was also Onew with them...but for the scandal it was not showed because people after the scandal asked that he was kicked out from Shinee.

Shuna

Star
Guys, we can finally stop wondering about the meaning behind Taemin's Criminal. The video below explains it all

Speaking of death and rebirth, of transformation, an alchemical idea (see also the labyrinth (which is the course, with the magicians), except that there Taemin has the right eye, which received a point blows, I do not don't know if it's a relationship with the antichrist (who has one-eyed right eye, I'm redoing my article 'Mama', which speaks precisely of what the Illuminatis, Freemasons, magicians are following ... I would give (would give again if some have already read the explanation). It is also interesting, that a lot of the Illuminati, end up with a black rimmed eye. When it is crusifying it is itself and a part of the sculpture is black, while the other is white.The black part (see blue), the white part (see yellow) is that of rebirth (or birth).
Otherwise for the cards, in the colors of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Death takes the time card, which is normally green (which represents the breath, time, or the breath of time (the passing of time). Outside the card is red (I discovered, that in a lot of clips, a lady (or man, it depends on the clip or the performance, like: the clip 'LIT' of Lay, or 'Favorite Boys' of A.C.E, or a performance of Dimash, or a woman dancing behind him) is covered in red cloth , often with a crown on the head. It has in the background, under an ancient structure, people passing by, as in the cubes of the clip 'Tempo' by EXO, and the clip 'MAP OF THE SOUL: 7' Interlude: Shadow 'Comeback Trailer' by Suga.
It has a yellow frame (therefore gold), like the one that represents the serpent of Eden (the apple of that gives the knowledge of the pulpit (or matter), unlike the white card, which represents, on the other hand I thought, that he only represented a V with a snake, which represents Lucifer, to note that Lucifer is in real the representation of the Man (I would give a less vague explanation in the article). For the back card, The green color, with the red frame, can also make Lucifer think of it, but for this one I have no explanation.
And when he dances with the people in red (the people who perform rituals on people dressing in white (visible in a lot of MK-Ultra paintings) to note that he is in black and white, so he undergoes at this moment the ritual). The ground is black and in flame, which makes one think of hell, but which is also a displacement of the light in the matter. Note that this is the floor of a temple (visible by the four columns), for the statue, I do not yet have an explanation, on the other hand at this time is white, or earlier a brown yellow , which represents like even the light. On the other hand, he must be in a center:
- He has security.
- He has the chairs reminiscent of Matrix, it is interesting to note the choice, between continuing in the illusion or this waking up, to note that in Montra X, he takes the blue pill.
- It also has the sound room, which can represent the brain, since it has a large enclosure. And that the ground represents the material and that the top the light (normally, it is more often represented in black and white checkerboard.
- In the Vintage shop, he has cut mannequin heads, I read in my dictionary, that it was a symbol of learning knowledge, of knowing. A technique used in the movie The Lord of the Rings, where Aragorn cuts off the head of a villain in front of the wall, normally he talks with the villain.
He also walks between matter, black matter whose bodies move by light. As in the clip 'Tempo' by EXO, or in the clip 'MAP OF THE SOUL: 7' Interlude: Shadow 'Comeback Trailer' by Suga, where bodies are no more than light (even if represented in their with their body).

It also has a rite of death and rebirth, my cousin Freemason recently made a big deal out of me, telling me that he died, a little after my mother made a reference to the body of Christ, to the ostia.

And you can guess that when Taemin falls in love, it is either with Satan or people who r*pe him.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Last concert together is when he had Kobain suicide letter jacket(august),but last performance with Shinee is Lotte concert (there were also Red velvet).When Taemin did his vlog during Budokan concert day cameras showed only Jjong who visited him,but there was also Onew with them...but for the scandal it was not showed because people after the scandal asked that he was kicked out from Shinee.
ok thanks for the explanation

Namco

Rookie
Some accounts accused Taeyong and Jungwoo but the account who told about Woojin said no Nct members involved...but she said that other idol is involved...a friend of Woojin...so it seems they are accused by antis ...about Woojin it is confirmed,also Stray kids leader did a live months ago and said he was disappointed about someone who had broken a promise and he was talking about Woojin...it seems he did these things others times...Woojin also created another account to defend himself but was a fake account of a fake society...even if they are excluded from all of these there are people who are spreading hate against Stray kids,Stray kids leader,Nct members...
Also i read an account accusing Suga to be a p***phile...a girl said that she heard him saying he prefers little girls ...
Please everyone if you meet a celebrity no matter who this person is,don't get near them .am not joking they are dangerous. They are involved in prostitution and human trafficking rings. Look how Lindsey Lohan tried to kidnap that Syrian boy in the street.

Vision

Veteran
Please everyone if you meet a celebrity no matter who this person is,don't get near them .am not joking they are dangerous. They are involved in prostitution and human trafficking rings. Look how Lindsey Lohan tried to kidnap that Syrian boy in the street.
True! Also drugs, money/wealth and even fame - they could draw you into a toxic social circle that could lead to darker things.

I'm grateful to be a nobody.

Fujiko

Star
What do you guys think about non-asian kpop fans who fetishise Koreans and make plans to live in Korea?

I've noticed a lot of young teens fetishising Koreans and believing ALL of them to be 'romantic', 'sweet', 'good looking', 'well-dressed' and 'innocent' - seeing Korea as the perfect country to live in, and Koreans as the perfect humans. But there is many problems with Woman's rights in Korea (spy cam epidemic), bullying, noise pollution, high stress, suicide rates and also racism.

Recently #cancelKorea in the Philippines was trending due to Korean colorism of Filipino skin color. This is just one example. Despite these issues, teens and young adults from non-asian backgrounds spend large amounts of money + energy chasing after Koreans for validation + love they have seen shown freely given out by idols and romantic male leads in kmedia, rather than talent alone.

However, these younger fans are blind to the predatory ways of some real life Koreans/idol companies who manipulate some of these younger fans, and have little to no clue on the real nature and personality of such people.

Many such Koreans, including their media industry, have monopolised on the low self esteem of such fans worldwide who seek validation from the idols and personalities they adore, making great money in the process, and increasing their international 'value' on the world stage within the Hallyu wave.

In Korea today, being a Youtuber or Livestreamer is a popular and well liked profession many are taking up as full time careers. Many find it difficult to get views as there is so much competition online. But reacting to content about certain nationalities, religions or skin colours easily attracts fans who fetishise Koreans, and is the easiest ladder to getting fame [even if the Youtuber does not like or respect such people].

But as we know from certain youtube experiences, many of these influencers have abused these positions of power, harming the fans - and sadly not being held accountable due to hard-core fans of some of these 'idols' heavily defending their actions, even if they are at fault.

What do you guys think? Are some fans fetishising Koreans? Or are they just one off events?
Yes,i agree with you ..in my country there were people who ,after watching kdramas or after being fan of a kpop group,wanted to go to Korea because was their dream to live here...a lot of these people(a great percentage) after 1-2weeks wanted to come back home because they realized how things really are,and never went back to Korea

Last edited:
Jungwoo is too weak,also he had healthy problems and in Nct is not so much popular...
Ten give me creepy vibes and i think he is mk ultra delta killer programming...Taemin did the devil horns to him during superM vlive and remember Taemin won hit the stage and Ten not ,despite some people think that he deserved to win.Other thing i am worried that his "friend" Jimin could sacrifice him or Kai could sacrifice him for his solo career but also Baekhyun give me creepy vibes...in this industry there is competition and not friendship...these 4 are hungry for fame fortune...
I disagree...Kai cannot sacrifice Taemin because he would be sacrificed...remember Obsession MV?

I really badly hope none of them would be dead...I like both of them

but BTS are really dangerous...its better not play with them