Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lilybee

View attachment 40766

This member of Stray Kids has got a jacket with 'For Rent' on the back.
Rentboy in the UK (possibly elsewhere too) means male prostitute. Yikes.

Maybe this is pushing it, maybe i'm interpreting edgy fashion the wrong way but considering how the industry is..I doubt this is just 'fashion'.
hi vision, this totally reminds me of when bts wore shirts that say “For Sale” in their debut music video, they also allude to it in their mv bulletproof : the eternal

CherryMocha

Rookie
Guys, do you think sm is planning to do something to Taemin? his teasers are full of one eye symbolism, his album have a weird name (never gonna dance again, aka I'll die and never dance again maybe...)
also the vibe is very disturbing here:

the teaser has a black dog in it remember that black dog means depression and Jonghyun had a tatoo of a black dog in his arm.
Yes, yes I do

Fujiko

Star
J
For those of you who want to listen to different music than Kpop
Here's my suggestion

The Singer's name is Dimash , he is from Kazakhstan and is a very proficient classical trained vocalist. His musical style isn't for everyone though.
He is perfect for the baphomet agenda propaganda with this female falsetto...he is considered the best singer in the world...his voice is like male voices who were castrated because women weren't allowed to sing.Sure he is part of the elite.His voice seems irreal like an experiment to create something superhuman...great technique and unique voice...but he represents not a normal guy.
You can't reach his level if you are not part of them...and he was a contestant in a talent...

Shuna

Star
For those of you who want to listen to different music than Kpop
Here's my suggestion

The Singer's name is Dimash , he is from Kazakhstan and is a very proficient classical trained vocalist. His musical style isn't for everyone though.
He already is, in spite of himself. And he was part of Q-Pop. He even came close to being recruited by K-Pop. I have already named him, he even sang for the Rothschild, the logo, behind, a ram, whose hairs are in the shape of 6 (as in the Simpsons, the hairs are in the shape of 6):
Note that these clips are symbolic.

Note that my mother would say it is not unreal. The technique is not lyrical, it is rock opera. And the name, of the use of the throat, a rather dangerous technique for the throat (he also underwent an operation (not to improve, but he had a problem in his throat, and therefore the operation allows him to sing more easily as well, but it remains dangerous).

Fujiko

Star
He already is, in spite of himself. And he was part of Q-Pop. He even came close to being recruited by K-Pop. I have already named him, he even sang for the Rothschild, the logo, behind, a ram, whose hairs are in the shape of 6 (as in the Simpsons, the hairs are in the shape of 6):

Note that my mother would say it is not unreal. The technique is not lyrical, it is rock opera. And the name, of the use of the throat, a rather dangerous technique for the throat (he also underwent an operation (not to improve, but he had a problem in his throat, and therefore the operation allows him to sing more easily as well, but it remains dangerous).
Thanks to expose him...i didn't know he sang for Rotschild...but you gave me the confirmation he is in the èlite.There are in power metal voices like him who uses this technique but they are not famous and appreciated like him...guess what?Because of the elite....

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Taemin new photos...he did the silence sign,he is in a forest,i don't know why but i find this concept uncomfortable and give me creepy vibes...in the first photo he walks like a zombie or someone in trance...

Attachments

NowUseeMe

Rookie

Well i was just suggesting,I just like his vocals. His singing voice does seem like a castrato but his speaking voice is a normal male voice.There are male singers that can definitely sing female range songs though.

taepeach

Veteran
Hopefully they wont put her on the "suicide" list before it releases...i wonder if it'll just talk about what goes on in the surface level or if she'll even expose the occult influence as well.. maybe we might have more clues on the nth room (see how cases come up but immediately get forgotten because of the distraction, witchcraft through the music/entertainment, etc)

taepeach

Veteran
Guys, do you think sm is planning to do something to Taemin? his teasers are full of one eye symbolism, his album have a weird name (never gonna dance again, aka I'll die and never dance again maybe...)
also the vibe is very disturbing here:

the teaser has a black dog in it remember that black dog means depression and Jonghyun had a tatoo of a black dog in his arm.
i feel like it really represents him being tortured or programmed, especially the way he is sitting with his hands behind the chair, head down low, abandoned torture room type setting, etc

Namco

Rookie
I know what am saying sound crazy but I believe that junkgook and sung jin are the same person. Like for example obama played the role of Osama ben laden. So these celebrities have many looks likes in the industry i do believe all of them are blood related. There is a breeding program going on.for example junglook has many looks like that they can pass as twins like haroto he is Japanese idol.but with sung jin it different they have the exact same voice while singing. The same exact eyes and mouth even the mannimarisim go check sung jin talking.it seems that jungkook is trying to speak with low voice as sung jin but when singing you can clearly hear jungkook voice. And sung jin uses satorii an accent guess where sung jin is from? BUSAN!!!!!.jungkook is from busan too .coincidence???? From what I remember jungkook was asked what instrument he wanted to learn .and he wanted to learn to play GUITAR! !!! Am surprised myself this post is aimed at people who are deep in the rabbit whole. These elites based on my research use very high tech masks which are supper realistic they add fake teeth and so on .these people are few they consist only 1% of the population so some them play multiple roles in the world stage. They also fake their death to play an other role.here some pics.in the first pics sung jin skin seems plastic especially in the eye area the eyes have double upper part zoom it and you will see. You can look for yourself and check.this technology was featured in a lot of movies such as mission impossible where they use these super realistic masks it right in our faces

Attachments

Shuna

Star
After watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, a movie, which refers from behind to the Illuminati industry, with their black outfit, and red touches for the sacrfice. For the same necklace wear necklace, which is worn by Black Panther. I also came across a link that I just found, which contains some pretty interesting information, like on the stone owl, represents Moloch, and obviously requires in this case the sacrifices of children (I had seen, that it was before babies, which were thrown in the fire):

Realtimes

Rookie
I'm not really into Kpop, with the exception of liking Hwasa in the past. But I did watch some dramas and variety shows. Watching Running man was a favorite past time of mine and my favorite member of the show is a singer (Kim Jong Kook). In 2015, he released a music video called "Turbo - Again." The MV is full of symbolism. Because I really liked this guy, I refused to believe that he could be apart of the system. I thought okay maybe he just shot it and wasn't aware of what all this stuff meant, until I found out that he is the ceo of the company that released this song. So he had to approve of such scenes.
One thing I noticed is that the lyrics had nothing to do with the content of the MV. From what I heard, alot of mainstream love songs that sing about a man/woman, are actually singing about their devotion to satan. That's how they trick alot of people, even the one who are aware, into thinking that their just innocent love songs.
Image 5.PNG
Dressed in black symbolism.
Masks.PNG
One of the members surrounded by men in masks, and even dances in one of the masks himself in a quick shot.
Image 2.PNG
Women performers doing sexualized dances, dressed in black and red.
Image.PNGImage 3.PNG
Walk into a darker room, full of scantily dressed women with bunny ears (Playboy?).
Image 4.PNG
Masonic Hand Symbolism?

The group boards a train in the beginning with the numbers 0701 and 1221 on it. The tickets they were using to ride the train said something like "Restart - 21." Do these numbers have any significance? Another RM member, Lee Kwang soo (this guy claims he's a christian, but I've caught him wearing satanic clothing and doing the one eye symbolism) showed up as a guest along with Cha Tae hyun (another comedian who did a few gross dances on the women in the mv as a joke). It's weird because this guy is married.

After the music video was released, one year later they danced as women in dresses (humiliation ritual?) They wore white and then revealed an pink outfit underneath.

His niece Soya, is also in the music industry. Her Instagram has a lot of one eye symbolism and her MVs are demonic. Some of her photos with her uncle JK are weird. There's another image, where he is hanging out with her and he has the OBEY logo on his shirt. The double pictures below is possible Kitten programming. But I could be reaching and they are just close family-wise.
Kitten.PNG Eye 7.PNG

Attachments

Namco

Rookie
I heard about it. There was a video that said D¡ana was Dav¡d Furn¡$h. It's deleted now. This is what I found
There is theory that says tupac is Akil the mc .even tupac fans are starting to believe it. Do you think that shinee member faked his death?? Do you think he is playing an other role in the world scene? Like for example prince is believed to be alive and he came as his sister (that no one heard of before )who came to his funeral that lady looks so odd. The only person who got the spot light after janghung (sorry I can't spell his name) is that girl 9 that appeared from no where same as Michele Jackson friend the one with burned face who sound exactly like Michael. Am sorry but I am starting to believe that these freaks don't sacrifice each other maybe some but they fake their death and mess up with people emotions and the star will be remmbered as a legend