Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Dija_

Did anyone find Hwasas Maria extremely disturbing. It starts with her eating a heart with blood everywhere. She is seen inside a triangular bathtub. It all seems like a satanic ritual. And after the music video was released, she also had some back injury and she couldn't even dance properly when the dance wasn't even that hard. I found that weird. It could be some form of abuse as in the video she is seen undergoing a procedure and we all know how mk ultra works.

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
Did anyone find Hwasas Maria extremely disturbing. It starts with her eating a heart with blood everywhere. She is seen inside a triangular bathtub. It all seems like a satanic ritual. And after the music video was released, she also had some back injury and she couldn't even dance properly when the dance wasn't even that hard. I found that weird. It could be some form of abuse as in the video she is seen undergoing a procedure and we all know how mk ultra works.
Bathtube is a concept used from people choosed to being sacrificed...there are a lot of mk ultra scenes and the heart scene is disgusting....this video is creepy.She has a red dress who represents sacrifice...

So it has been released
And I like it as usual...
However some lines like 'catch me in the fridge', and some moments from the video are strange a little:
Image 2 when I saw it in the video remind (I’m sorry if this makes some people uncomfortable) beastiality, which I’m pretty sure they also practice. Because In Hollywood, it’s not far fetch, they (Hollywood) eats there own feces and piss.

Shuna

Star
Taemin images for his album never gonna dance again...very dark...red represents sacrifice...i don't know what to think...one eye symbolism...there is also a wolf
I wonder, if he himself is not going to be sacrificed. Because the red filter is like the clothing symbol of sacrifice. The left eye is the eye of the moon. And Taemin is a wolf in the clips. Like the members of TXT, at the end of this clip. The right eye, the solar eye is the eye of the end and the beginning, it does not happen the end, the end of life:
Sans titre-1.jpg
I read that the transformation into a wolf = at the final level of magicians.

Fujiko

Star
I wonder, if he himself is not going to be sacrificed. Because the red filter is like the clothing symbol of sacrifice. The left eye is the eye of the moon. And Taemin is a wolf in the clips. Like the members of TXT, at the end of this clip. The right eye, the solar eye is the eye of the end and the beginning, it does not happen the end, the end of life:
View attachment 40949
I read that the transformation into a wolf = at the final level of magicians.
Really the transformation into a wolf is the final level of magicians?I didn't know itIn another teaser for his concert Sirius there was him in a forest and a wolf next to him...but in this case he is the wolf...so in Sirius teaser (there was a white flower also)the wolf represents that he was next to final level of magicians and now he is the wolf so he is at the end?He had a tattoo with a phoenix and a flaming heart(temporary tattoo)...
Who is the Txt member with these eyes?Soobin?

Shuna

Star
Really the transformation into a wolf is the final level of magicians?I didn't know itIn another teaser for his concert Sirius there was him in a forest and a wolf next to him...but in this case he is the wolf...so in Sirius teaser (there was a white flower also)the wolf represents that he was next to final level of magicians and now he is the wolf so he is at the end?He had a tattoo with a phoenix and a flaming heart(temporary tattoo)...
Who is the Txt member with these eyes?Soobin?
It can also be a simple illustration.
Yes it is Soobin. I got ahead with TXT, I told myself as soon as they started, who could be sacrificed, and I concluded that it was Ssoobin. On top of that, he openly displays it in music videos. Note that the cave has the same red effect as the work used in the Map of Soul clip; 7 'Interlude: Shadow' by Suga:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Gago Striker

Rookie
It's not like I would praising idols further, but I definitely can't stop liking kpop, including the type of music, their appearance, culture, etc.
I don't like indifference to fans of most western celebrities, all that alcohol, drugs, promiscuity. I guess this is why teens get attracted to kpop.

I really appreciate people who left it after finding the truth!

But I personally can't stop listen to music completely, music is useful for me when I'm working or depressed.

And there's no much music which is not completely linked to said things, and usually that music is not my style. Classical music is good at times, though.

If people mean listening to something more cool and adult, like H0llyw00d, instead of listening to kpop, then Iololol. I came to kpop when these things were not so blatant back then, and it seemed more innocent and still seems to me like that to this day.

So how's about Chrіstian pop music? I found there a lot of symb0lism that was talked about here, and sometimes they distort some verses of Bіble, and some of the perfomers came from cu1t organizati0ns. I also find that drums and rock don't suit this type of music usually.

Not kidding, I was of those who were s@ved in their life by kpop, so I was grateful for this for a long time.

There is also 1 more reason, but this is personal.

At least, I'm trying to be aware of what's going on, and when listening to something, I'm usually aware of what I'm doing.

But I can't find substitute, as I said. And sometimes I even question why should I?...I mean, it's natural that people like music. It's great that we have wide range of genres for different tastes. The problem is what music turned to now.

I'd say I'm trying not to think about real meaning of lyrics (as we know, there's usually 2 meanings - literal and some other) while listening to it at the background at times. That doesn't mean I stream their music and taking part in fandoms wars as well, or that I agree with bad deeds of singers.
I believe limiting music is the same as with diets - restrained eating leads to eating even more food after you show weakness at some point. Safety lies in the middle course imo. But of course we should be careful by what we feed our souls.
I understand you. Kpop is the kind of music that makes me happy and excited as no style does. But in my case, it is like a drug for me, because I have some psychological issues and when I listen to kpop, I become less rational and more emotive, becoming more vulnerable of becoming sad. I know sounds weird, but summing up, Kpop is something that gives me pleasure but in long-term makes me emotionally unstable (besides get me away from god). I am kinda addicted to it, but it is something I fight everyday against for my own health. (Just sharing my case)

Last edited:

CherryMocha

Rookie
Taemin images for his album never gonna dance again...very dark...red represents sacrifice...i don't know what to think...one eye symbolism...there is also a wolf
His new teaser has a black dog in it too. And we all know what happened to Jonghyun. I hope they don’t take him too.
And if someone else is the sacrifice, people really thinking it’s just a concept.

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
His new teaser has a black dog in it too. And we all know what happened to Jonghyun. I hope they don’t take him too.
And if someone else is the sacrifice, people really thinking it’s just a concept.
Shawols are blind...for them is all ok all sexy all normal..pfff i am tired of them
Omg you are right black dog is the symbol of depression and Jjong's last tattoo..so in this video he faces depression...or he faces Jjong...this is creepy how in one photo the black dog is like the dog of Jonghyun's tattoo...but for shawols is okk...no comment

Attachments

Lolylol

Established
Guys, do you think sm is planning to do something to Taemin? his teasers are full of one eye symbolism, his album have a weird name (never gonna dance again, aka I'll die and never dance again maybe...)
also the vibe is very disturbing here:

the teaser has a black dog in it remember that black dog means depression and Jonghyun had a tatoo of a black dog in his arm.

It's not like I would praising idols further, but I definitely can't stop liking kpop, including the type of music, their appearance, culture, etc.
I don't like indifference to fans of most western celebrities, all that alcohol, drugs, promiscuity. I guess this is why teens get attracted to kpop.

I really appreciate people who left it after finding the truth!

But I personally can't stop listen to music completely, music is useful for me when I'm working or depressed.

And there's no much music which is not completely linked to said things, and usually that music is not my style. Classical music is good at times, though.

If people mean listening to something more cool and adult, like H0llyw00d, instead of listening to kpop, then Iololol. I came to kpop when these things were not so blatant back then, and it seemed more innocent and still seems to me like that to this day.

So how's about Chrіstian pop music? I found there a lot of symb0lism that was talked about here, and sometimes they distort some verses of Bіble, and some of the perfomers came from cu1t organizati0ns. I also find that drums and rock don't suit this type of music usually.

Not kidding, I was of those who were s@ved in their life by kpop, so I was grateful for this for a long time.

There is also 1 more reason, but this is personal.

At least, I'm trying to be aware of what's going on, and when listening to something, I'm usually aware of what I'm doing.

But I can't find substitute, as I said. And sometimes I even question why should I?...I mean, it's natural that people like music. It's great that we have wide range of genres for different tastes. The problem is what music turned to now.

I'd say I'm trying not to think about real meaning of lyrics (as we know, there's usually 2 meanings - literal and some other) while listening to it at the background at times. That doesn't mean I stream their music and taking part in fandoms wars as well, or that I agree with bad deeds of singers.
I believe limiting music is the same as with diets - restrained eating leads to eating even more food after you show weakness at some point. Safety lies in the middle course imo. But of course we should be careful by what we feed our souls.
I am also same and I understand you...I thought at times to stop listening to Kpop because I was concerned of the satanic influence and may be they put destructive subliminal messages..we would never know what they put

but when I was attempt to stop..I think about it and said why stop the music that makes me happy...I thought about it deeply and was in conflict but I finally decided that its not worth it to stop something make me happy..so I continue listening to it, not saying that I recommend it to others...I defiantly don't but I am just talking in my case...in my opinion, if you can substitute it with other non harmful or satanic music..just do it...but if its not like my case..then may be no need

Guys, do you think sm is planning to do something to Taemin? his teasers are full of one eye symbolism, his album have a weird name (never gonna dance again, aka I'll die and never dance again maybe...)
also the vibe is very disturbing here:

the teaser has a black dog in it remember that black dog means depression and Jonghyun had a tatoo of a black dog in his arm.
I really hope they don't sacrifice him...this is so sad...I am going through tough time...and unwilling to hear bad news

I will tell my point of view, because a partial truth is just like a half-truth. So this is my opinion. I believe that probably Jjong was occultist and he was part of freemasonry. Because in his last MV Shinin, we see him wearing the same type of necklace as Taemin and WJSM member, meaning that he had a rank in freemasonry and probably in the witchcraft. Probalby seeing for the first time this type of necklace you will say that it is a common necklace but I saw this pendant to appear also on the statue used in Grimae Award. A month before Jjong's death, Key was awarded in a Grimae Award ceremony, receiving a statue that have a part just like this pendant. So I think that probably all of them are part of the system, part of the freemasonry, because when they promote satanism, they need followers to fulfil the cult rituals and to spread the new religion. I think they are dragged into this nolens volens, they are forced to become part of the system. I always have wondered why SM Entertainment has so much christians singer, hmmm, because the christians are the main targets. Because they want to make christians to make apostasy, to renounce at their religion and become part of the satanic elite. Because is they main purpose, to make much more christians, more humans, to make sins, because this is the new form of persecution. In the Roman Empire was Nero, Diocletian, Caligula, that tortured the body of christians but nowadays, they cannot torture your body to make apostasy but your soul, it is a spiritual torture, a soul torture. And this kids, like JJong, BTS members and probably most of the people involved in korean entertainment endure this spiritual torture, practicing different formes of witchcrafts, summonig demons, hypnosis, using quartz crystals for sorcery, because with the quartz crystals you can enter into an immaterial world, it is uded for hypnosis, for the temporal regression. In Changmin Chocolate we see the quartz crystal, in Dreamcatcher Rose blue wee see also this crystal. Why we see crystal globes in Twice and Laboum videos? Because this is how the Elite communicate, because probably they are surveiled by the police, by the secret services, so they cannot talking on the phone or use email, so they use this type of messages, thru music, thru videos, thru movies. So is an occult sender, a message and an occult receiver. We are not the main receivers of this media products, we are in the middle because we are in the message, we are targets. Don't you ever wonder why it must be a music video where someone is pointing the gun at you, willing to make a virtual deadly wound? Because we are the targets. So, as Ranfan said, probably Jjong was sacrificed for the Commander in Chief, meaning the Satan. I recently saw a video with Bob Dylan saying that he made a bargain with the Commander in Chief of this world. So back in 2008, when Jjong said that he want to see himself in the future, at the 28 age, probalby it was some sort of a ritual, when Jjong was choosed to die. And, him knowing that he had only 10 years to live, from here came the depressions and all the tears. But it was like a Drawing straw game. He was chosed randomly to die. As for me, I really do not know if it was a m*rder or a ritualistic s*icide, but my intuition say that was a probably a m*rder. Rest in peace Jonghyun and we will find the truth for you!
I agree Jjong is member of freemasonry its so obvious...but what I don't understand is why he join despite knowing they will kill him...its so odd and I never understand that..

but I disagree with SM having christians singer means they are against christianity...I know it might offend Christians here....but believe or not...SM have been promoting Christianity to Koreans since forever...how can Kpop singer allowed to sing about their religion? why only christian are allowed to sing for Christianity? why Changmin a Buddhist forced to sing for christian songs? isn't it odd?
the truth is SM is anti-Buddhism...yep...South korea have 23% Buddhists yet SM have 3% Buddhists and the rest like 90% is christian...go look to Korea religion statistics and you will see the odds

JYP is also supporting Christianity..it isn't coincidence...I am not saying Christianity is evil but it have been promoted in Korea for some specific agenda in traditionally not christian country

Fujiko

Star
I really hope they don't sacrifice him...this is so sad...I am going through tough time...and unwilling to hear bad news
SuperM have something wrong...Taemin promotion is connected to SuperM promotion...the other time SuperM were promoted there were two deaths(Kai's father Sulli?),Taemin's promotion is not high as SuperM promo....i hope it is not for them...Baekhyun seems evil ,he could have this joyful side but i remember his photos for W korea...creepy...
They were with Txt in a japanese tv show and in this thread Taemin and Txt have similar scenes also Puma Txt dance reminds me SuperM 100 dance when they move their hands...and Txt covered Shinee songs i don't know what to think

Last edited:
This

What I wanted to say is that they in appearence claim to be christians but no matter if their singers are christians, buddhists, islam etc, they all do the same hand gesture, they use the same symbols in their music videos. Sm just in appearance promote christianity but in reality they promote a different religion, the main religion of the freemasons, that has nothing to do with christianity, buddhism, islam and other religion. That I wanted to say. They claim to be christians but they will force them to make something againt their religion, meaning worship Satan.
yeah I got what you mean...you are right...Christianity used by SM just as Facad...but their real religion is satanism