Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
thanks for the nice pictures...I don't know how you can post GIF and those character...I might be noob in Using laptop lol

so back to the topic

I agree with you regarding fans, but I might be one of the very little ifan that think that ifans are a lot horrible than Kfans...they always flash their muscles about how mature they are compared to Kfans who is bad etc...I just see those Ifans and feel really disgusted by their behavior that they think their Western or whatever culture they came from is superior to Korean culture that are backward or whatever not saying Kfans don't have their horrible side, they defiantly do but not worse than Ifans with their Hollywood sex obsessed culture that want to force it on Koreans...I know its off topic sorry for that, but was frustrated from Kpop fans, and yeah I defiantly feel so shy to say I am a Kpop fan...I have heard its bad even in Western countries not just where I am staying

SHINEEHEAVEN:

Don't feel bad. It is not just you, me or anyone...IT ALL OF US...more or less 2 some degree. Europeans think they are better than the Americans, French people think they are Mercedes-Benz of the world, British folks always act like the Americans cannot speak English, and Americans think they are better than the rest of the world, S. Koreans think they are better than the Chinese or other South East Asian countries like Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore and so forth... Western Culture has it own share of woes, but that is another book in itself.

No offense to the S. Koreans, but do you ever notice how they "act" superior to other Asian races they deem less worthy..yet take 4 example: Thailand. I notice in many programs how they enjoy travelling down there and enjoy the culture...yet they 'exploit' the THAI IDOLS. It is very sad, disheartening and PATHETIC on their part. =0( =0( 8o(

I have friends of ALL races, religion and cultures. My family is a hot-bed of race relations. Unfortunately, we live in world where we are very selfish and self-contained. We TRULY do borrow from ALL cultures in EVERY aspect of life.....SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!

This is what makes our world so UNIQUE and Beautiful at the same time!!!

I just wish the world could put their hatred and differences aside 4 the sake of mankind. Our world is dying as we know it. And very few us are "awake" to what "prophecy" foretells. (If you believe in that or something similar). We NEED to come 2gether as one united world country for the sake of saving of our world or what is left of it. =0(

ps. Does ifan stand 4 Ireland, Iceland, Indian or Indonesian fans???

Last edited:

CherryMocha

Rookie
So I found this blind item that released recently on https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-44.html?m=1
Just because this blind originates from the other side of the world doesn't lessen its importance, especially when demand is only going to make this kind of thing happen more. I had the opportunity in the past week to have a long online call with the best friend of this now deceased one named foreign born A list singer/actress in her own country. I previously had met our subject several years ago at a music festival.

In the past I have written about stars in this country who are routinely forced to have sex with their managers or agents that is recorded and will be used against them if they attempt to get out of their contracts with the agent or manager. There was an A list actress singer who moved to LA and quit her career just to get out from the constant sexual demands. She was shamed when she first moved here, but the furor quickly died. She had to be willing to give up her career though to make that happen.

The subject of our blind was constantly molested and groped from the time she became a teen. Even though she was in the business prior to that, the molesting started two days after her 13th birthday. By the time she was almost old enough to drive she landed a spot in a group that made her a star. To do that of course, she slept with multiple men who then decided she would be a good fit in the group. One of those men permanently rid himself of a person in his life who was going to call him out on his sexual assaults of underage girls.

The subject of our blind was forced at least once or twice a week to entertain men. She would have to go to dinner or have drinks with men and then have sex with them afterwards. This allowed her to not only thrive in the group she was in, but also to make herself an individual brand. One of her sexual relationships with a man got her a huge break because he owns roughly 7% of a beauty conglomerate. Suddenly she became their spokesperson. Out of the public eye she was having a relationship with another woman and something she was always having to keep hidden because no matter how many executives she was sleeping with, they wouldn't cover for her if that was discovered. All of this hiding and secrecy and being used from the time she was 13 was just too much for her and she took her own life.

Sulli/K-Pop group "f(x)"

This is actually quite sad. As a survivor of CSA, this made me cry. Makes me really see how dirty the industry is, no matter where. And if it could still be possible she was killed instead.

cdigital379

Established
So I found this blind item that released recently on https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-44.html?m=1
Just because this blind originates from the other side of the world doesn't lessen its importance, especially when demand is only going to make this kind of thing happen more. I had the opportunity in the past week to have a long online call with the best friend of this now deceased one named foreign born A list singer/actress in her own country. I previously had met our subject several years ago at a music festival.

In the past I have written about stars in this country who are routinely forced to have sex with their managers or agents that is recorded and will be used against them if they attempt to get out of their contracts with the agent or manager. There was an A list actress singer who moved to LA and quit her career just to get out from the constant sexual demands. She was shamed when she first moved here, but the furor quickly died. She had to be willing to give up her career though to make that happen.

The subject of our blind was constantly molested and groped from the time she became a teen. Even though she was in the business prior to that, the molesting started two days after her 13th birthday. By the time she was almost old enough to drive she landed a spot in a group that made her a star. To do that of course, she slept with multiple men who then decided she would be a good fit in the group. One of those men permanently rid himself of a person in his life who was going to call him out on his sexual assaults of underage girls.

The subject of our blind was forced at least once or twice a week to entertain men. She would have to go to dinner or have drinks with men and then have sex with them afterwards. This allowed her to not only thrive in the group she was in, but also to make herself an individual brand. One of her sexual relationships with a man got her a huge break because he owns roughly 7% of a beauty conglomerate. Suddenly she became their spokesperson. Out of the public eye she was having a relationship with another woman and something she was always having to keep hidden because no matter how many executives she was sleeping with, they wouldn't cover for her if that was discovered. All of this hiding and secrecy and being used from the time she was 13 was just too much for her and she took her own life.

Sulli/K-Pop group "f(x)"

This is actually quite sad. As a survivor of CSA, this made me cry. Makes me really see how dirty the industry is, no matter where. And if it could still be possible she was killed instead.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHERRYMOCHA:

I am crying both outside and deep inside.

I read so many stories like this, it makes sick to my core. This and other things going on in/around the entertainment and sports world around the earth....it is very disheartening and sick. I often find myself questioning my faith, any faith and wonder why, WHY, WHYYYYYYY THE FCUK DOES SHYT LIKE THIS HAPPEN????

And more why's follow after that. THESE SICK FCUKS.......I PRAY JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL 4 ALL THE WEAK N INNOCENT...who had no choice and no voice and that were robbed of their innocence at any stage in life.

No emoji can describe my expression!!!!

cdigital379

Established
Read Svali -- they are born and thier pshyche was severed through trauma.

VMORT, thanks 4 suggesting this read of Svali. =o)

However, after some digging and research, there is a whole "another" side 2 this story.

I am NOT saying if this is a 100% false....just presenting some "inaccuracies" that I found online. where our members can choose 4 themselves what to believe. THIS TAKES NOTHING FROM YOU.....4 making us aware of the plight of predictive programming. THAT PART IS REAL!!!! So, please do not take anything I brought up as a slight to you.

I often post things up (whether here or elsewhere or in conversation w/friends.),...where I MAY NOT know the full story or have all the facts. I do not wish 4 you to receive any negative feedback from those who may have heard of this person. I know for myself, I would want the other members to give me some good adult constructive criticism and/or feedback. I would not feel upset or personally slighted in any manner. This is how we grow and learn. There are other members who have done what I am doing.

And you know I pretty much thumbs up most things you post here.
=0) =0) =0)

Sending you some love!!! <<<333>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To further add on here.

Overview
In order to understand Illuminati cult programming, it is first necessary to understand a bit about the structure and philosophy of the organization. The Illuminati are a group of people who follow a philosophy known as ''Illuminism'' or ''enlightenment''. The Illuminati were named several hundred years ago, but trace their roots and history to the ancient mystery religions of Egypt, ancient Babylon, and even Mesopotamia. Out of these ancient religions, which were practiced secretly over hundreds and hundreds of years, there arose esoteric groups which continued to practice the rites, traditions, and enculturation brought in from the original groups. Over the centuries, these groups practiced openly in some countries, and covertly in countries where Christianity or other religions opposed their practices. Some of the groups which came out of these ancient roots included the order of the Knights Templar, Rosicrucian's, Baphetomism, and Druidic cults. These groups were the forerunners, or roots, of modern day Illuminism. The original Illuministic leaders chose to take what they felt were the best practices of each root religion, combine them into principles, then organized these principles according to specific guidelines. Modern day Illuminism is a philosophy funded by the wealthy, but practiced in all social strata. It is a philosophy whose tenets have spread across the world. It started with the German branch of Rosicrucian's, spread to England, then came to the United states with the first settlers. The Illuminati have 3 main branches: the Germanic branch, which oversees the others, the British branch, which handles finances, and the French/Russian branch. All 3 branches are represented in both the United States and Canada, as well as every country in the world.

Reviews from Amazon:

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best resource about programing and de-programing Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2020 Verified Purchase

Savil's book is excellent. She actually knows what she is talking about as she was brought up in the cult, was a programmer there, and then bravely broke away. Her book is chuck full of very helpful and specific details both about the process of programming and how to get over it in therapy. A must-have for any survivor of ritual abuse and the people who work with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best in its Genre: A Must-Read! Reviewed in the United States on
July 5, 2018 Verified Purchase

Besides the fact Svali is doing a great service to humanity by authoring this book, it is concise, well-written and properly edited--traits that are somewhat uncommon within this genre, unfortunately. It's so frustrating that someone gave a one-star review simply because they didn't care for the content. Shame on you! Considering that Svali (the author) recounts this material from the perspective of first-hand experience--and at great personal risk--I regard this work as one of the most informative, articulate, and truly important analyses of the subject of SRA, cult psychology, D.I.D./M.P.D., mind control, Illuminism, and the like. I have read many books in this category and this ranks as one of the best. Many details about the aforementioned topics are fleshed out in ways not expounded on by other authors (probably because she has intimate knowledge of these areas as a former practitioner). Anyone who wants to know how the ruling elite are seeking to (and often able to) subjugate humanity should read this work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WHO ARE AWARE of this said author AND MAY BE WEARY>>>>..check this out!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHERRYMOCHA:

I am crying both outside and deep inside.

I read so many stories like this, it makes sick to my core. This and other things going on in/around the entertainment and sports world around the earth....it is very disheartening and sick. I often find myself questioning my faith, any faith and wonder why, WHY, WHYYYYYYY THE FCUK DOES SHYT LIKE THIS HAPPEN????

And more why's follow after that. THESE SICK FCUKS.......I PRAY JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL 4 ALL THE WEAK N INNOCENT...who had no choice and no voice and that were robbed of their innocence at any stage in life.

No emoji can describe my expression!!!!
oh please don't feel bad...our world unfortunately filled with these kinds of suffering

I don't know what you believe in but I believe in Karma...its sort of like things are mirroring what we are doing..I don't want for this to sound mean but at least we know that the injustice happened would come back to those who have done it...justice always find its way back

sandonthebeach

Established

Sulli/K-Pop group "f(x)"

If this is true, it's so heartbreaking.................in an instagram live she did a year ago(more or less) before commiting suicide, it's hard to watch, and not because it appears something gruesome, but, it's obvious the pain in her eyes.

Last edited:
I’m not talking about the facts they teach you. I’m talking about the skills they teach you - how to take research a topic, look at all sides of the argument and then decide for yourself what you believe.
The links I posted are nothing to do with the media. They’re not written by the media. You can prove what happened and what didn’t happen by looking at the primary evidence that existed at the time. You know the time the event actually happened ie. the French Revolution.
Even what you believe to be the truth, originated somewhere. Not everything is built on lies.
I don’t know where you live but education in my country is aimed at creating free-thinking individuals who know how to critically analyse information and work out the truth for themselves. Schools here teach all sides of an argument and teach students to consider all sides of the argument before reaching their own conclusion. They work on the basis that as long as you have substantive evidence to back up your opinion, then your opinion will at least be considered.
You need to learn how to do that because at the moment your beliefs cannot be substantiated by any real evidence. When you go out into the real world you are going to be laughed at. I saw you talk on another thread about wanting to write a book. If you want to be taken seriously by any publisher, you need to do a lot more research because you don’t even understand basic concepts like communism and where it came from. You dismiss everything you don’t like as fake news! You need to grow up!
You are from the uk right??? How can you praise our education system when it’s a scapegoat for capitalism and teaches no life skills but random knowledge I will forget in a couple of years. I’m sorry but the curriculum is clearly flawed. Just look at history lessons. All our content is written from a white male perspective. We learn about world wars and British empires to make you feel proud to be British . But they don’t ever talk about how the British empire exploited my ancestors land India and we talk about slavery from the perspective of slave owners. Students just got their results for alevel exams yesterday and I’m appalled. People of colour and those from working class backgrounds have received Lower grades because of their catchment area whilst the wealthy in private schooling have been given the best grades. Britain is a racist and classist country and I don’t know how you can be proud of the system it prides on

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Jonghyun being gay was not an issue because he had no problem playing around with Key. His fans had already accepted that.

I am also a person who suffered from depression due to chemical imbalances caused by epilepsy. I attempted suicide 3 times. I couldn't get out of bed. God healed me and I have been free for many years. Medicine couldn't help me but I received a miracle. True story. So I understand depression. Also Jjong was on medication and that explains his weight gain towards the end of his life. Jjong did not lose his life because of depression or being gay. Someone wanted him dead.

I base this on all the after incident inconsistencies.

Also here is an interview of Jong-Hyun talking about getting married and starting a family. Not the popular radio station one with other Shinee members

He wasn’t gay.

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I don't want to sound brainwashed or something...but I am shocked you said Jo*hy*n spirit was restless...I was worried about his soul..but some old member said that his soul is in good place, and I have one night two dream about him and I felt very good about it, so I thought his spirit was in good place...I am not saying you are wrong but I just wanted to know whats going on with him

do you think that spirit wanted to harm you?
I see him many times in visits. He isn’t restless .

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
We were right. Taemin injured his wrist, went to the hospital several times and now he's blonde again (reprogramming?).
The comeback name is 'never gonna dance again' very suspicious, the atmosphere of a teaser that I saw about his new tattoos is very scary. The picture where he hide his mouth with the shirt is freaking me out cause Jonghyun did this too in his lonely comeback.

the tattoo video:

(he's doing the one eye as always btw)

Pray for Taemin... please.
T wants all what J had.

copycat.. uff62F00F03-CF64-40DC-BF59-A641F0AA3E31.jpeg