Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

yoongiyoongi

Established
You misconstrued what I said. I sympathize with Mina and I understand what she's been through and I rejoiced when Jimin resigned. Mina won over Jimin and I hoped Mina will find the will and strength to move on and focus on her recovery and rehabilitation. Mental health is serious issue and she will need lots of help from every angle possible. Atm she should lay low and focus only on gettin better . That's what I hoped for but then..bam! what happened? Mina start targeting the rest of her former bandmates.

There are two sides to every story and we should look at both sides logically before coming to any conclusion. Mina isn't the only victim in aoa. Take the case of Chanmi. She debuted at 15 and she went through very hard depressing times herself at such young age. She even had suicidal thoughts then which worried her financially poor mum so much. When she was going through her bad phase, did her bandmates (including Mina) support her? Fight for her? No, no one did! Chanmi alone struggled, sucked up and endured. Also former member Cho-a left the group because of bullying. Did Mina speak up for her? Support her?

Now we won't judge Mina for not supporting them. Clearly she was in her own difficult spot then and she was scared. Since everyone gets judged by the same yard stick, we will not judge her former band mates either. Everyone has their own reasons and every one struggles. Wish Mina has enuff good sense to know this and view the issue from everyone's angle. She tryna take everyone down with her is not good and very very immature. I wish Mina leave her beleaguered former bandmates alone to pick up the pieces and carry on...and she should also move on.
mina may not even be the person targetting her bandmates , these idols are literally deprived from freedom and much more so it won't be suprising that her handlers are causing all this chaos and drama really ... also you don't know the intensity of what goes on behind the scenes, you don't know why they may be letting mina be so open about this ... she may be killed off or worse .. her case is simlar to sulli ..
As for the other members its very sad to see what they were put through but you don't know what is possiblly happening behind the scenes that they don't tell us about , you'll never know if they have tried to comfort each other privately or if they just worsen their torture by being hateful to themselves... they are in a satanic and highly controlled industry and things don't just happen at their own will at times .. and stop blaming mina you keep picking on someone who most likely has nothing to do with this situation she needs help and i pray with the attention she's getting she gets help thoughts like this about her does no good and its a way of indirectly siding with what her handlers are doing ....
And you don't even know what is happening to this girl , she is not in a good state at all and she's only getting worse and you keep being insensitive and narrow ... her handlers control her , she has alters too just like the rest of the group that also control her ... they're all breaking down one way or another and need help , don't accept everything you see at face value there are darker motives going on behind what is going on.

yoongiyoongi

Established
You misconstrued what I said. I sympathize with Mina and I understand what she's been through and I rejoiced when Jimin resigned. Mina won over Jimin and I hoped Mina will find the will and strength to move on and focus on her recovery and rehabilitation. Mental health is serious issue and she will need lots of help from every angle possible. Atm she should lay low and focus only on gettin better . That's what I hoped for but then..bam! what happened? Mina start targeting the rest of her former bandmates.

There are two sides to every story and we should look at both sides logically before coming to any conclusion. Mina isn't the only victim in aoa. Take the case of Chanmi. She debuted at 15 and she went through very hard depressing times herself at such young age. She even had suicidal thoughts then which worried her financially poor mum so much. When she was going through her bad phase, did her bandmates (including Mina) support her? Fight for her? No, no one did! Chanmi alone struggled, sucked up and endured. Also former member Cho-a left the group because of bullying. Did Mina speak up for her? Support her?

Now we won't judge Mina for not supporting them. Clearly she was in her own difficult spot then and she was scared. Since everyone gets judged by the same yard stick, we will not judge her former band mates either. Everyone has their own reasons and every one struggles. Wish Mina has enuff good sense to know this and view the issue from everyone's angle. She tryna take everyone down with her is not good and very very immature. I wish Mina leave her beleaguered former bandmates alone to pick up the pieces and carry on...and she should also move on.
Every aoa member is probably in the same state as her and probably silenced to never reveal their pain as much as they're letting mina to do now ... the problem is not mina and the sitaution she's in that's just staged drama to bully her and make her feel worse or something, the problem are the satanic and sadistic people so stop thinking she's the one at fault when its clearly the evil people that control them

Shuna

Star
Awoken2 very interesting, it has a lot of things that will make you think of KPop clips, like the title of the video, in reference to the implants, (to the cameras, where DO is sitting on it in the clip 'Monster', to symbolize 'security '), the reference to the movie' V for Vendeta ', which can be linked to V and other references, like the asteroid:

cdigital379

Established
After reading this about H3echul he seems like a mk handler...

Also he was so proud in a broadcast saying how $M show support for their idols in mental health issues. How he's able to say that?
especially after two "friends" of the same company died due to mental health issues? (at least it's what the media say to us).
Lolylol,

I BELIEVE SO AS WELL!!! I am a bit busy at the hospital and all (and behind on here a bit), but I plan do a write up on "handlers". Heechul is in that write up. <<<333>>>>

btach

Veteran
Lolylol,

I BELIEVE SO AS WELL!!! I am a bit busy at the hospital and all (and behind on here a bit), but I plan do a write up on "handlers". Heechul is in that write up. <<<333>>>>
To this day, I wonder why Jong-Hyun's mother declined an autopsy and did not demand an investigation. SM gave her foundation around $800,000. For my only son, baby..I'll demand an investigation and an autopsy. I have so many questions, but the truth always find its way home. Once the dust settles and Shinee is no more and Mr Lee is gone, people will start talking. Guilt will force people to speak up. I take comfort in that.

To this day, I wonder why Jong-Hyun's mother declined an autopsy and did not demand an investigation. SM gave her foundation around $800,000. For my only son, baby..I'll demand an investigation and an autopsy. I have so many questions, but the truth always find its way home. Once the dust settles and Shinee is no more and Mr Lee is gone, people will start talking. Guilt will force people to speak up. I take comfort in that.
all the dead Kpop celebrities same no autopsy...its not coincidence...it just that its rule forced in the industry...because they can hide what they have done which they killed them and not suicide...same like Sulli, goo hara and others...the list goes on
the family have no say and basically is a puppet told what to do..if any thing, its the fans that have free will and must speak out

In my previous comment, I told that it seems like he has some issues with the members. I didn't surprised.
according to some fans though, the company has forced him to leave because of some controversial Vlive he have done, but they wonder though why now, because it happened like three months ago..I think it wasn't his choice to leave though

cdigital379

Established
so like- is taemin getting married/having children? why would he post pics of children like justin beiber?

TAEPEACH:

I honestly do not think it is "Taemin" per say (meaning the REAL Taemin we love, but some other "taemin" or some handler or people around him (controlling his every move) doing it. Judging by these pics (and others like him both here in America and around the world); there is A REAL "SINISTER" message behind all of this. AND NONE OF IT IS GOOD!! Unfortunately, I do not have time to go into further deep analysis on this (I would love to
Justin bieber post children pictures because he was exposing all the child trafficking and pizzagate in his mv yummy the comments are all about this.
But this Taemin update made me so confused... maybe it's related to his comeback.
Justin bieber post children pictures because he was exposing all the child trafficking and pizzagate in his mv yummy the comments are all about this.
But this Taemin update made me so confused... maybe it's related to his comeback.

LOLYLOL:

I saw this post earlier this past week while working overnights at the hospital. I had a nice long break (4 once....lololol =0P), but seriously; I copied my response over 2 MS WORD, so I could properly respond. I am not done yet, as I have mentioned I am quite busy at the hospital and my other job. Also, I have so many things to post on here. But I wanted to acknowledge and elaborate even further to what you posted. =0} =o) ;op

cdigital379

Established
yeah I like the American fans of Hollywood..they are awake unlike blind Kpop fans...you see what tupac fans have done for him and Mj fans they have done really good work to bring justice to them...unlike Kpop fans who swallow whatever fed to them...I wrote that literally and got 100 down votes by Kpop fans in reddit...they are pathetic lol
-
<<<333>>>----------------------------------------------------------<<<333>>>----------------------------------------------------------<<<333>>>----------------------------------------------------------<<<333>>>----------------------------------------------------------<<<333>>>

SHINEEHEAVEN!!!
<<<333>>>

I'm sending a HELLO YOUR WAY FROM TWEETY BIRD & 2 OUR SOME OF OUR BELOVED MEMBERS: =0P =0P =0P

<<<333>>>......LOLYLOL, NOTYOURUNNIE, YEO0MILK,
WAKETHEFAKEUP, 사랑사랑, TBACH, VISION, BUTTERFLYGIRL,
크루아상[, NOBODYBUTHERE, SHUNA, CHIBIMARUKOSCHWEETZ,
5HAWOL, VMORT, TAEPEACH, YOONGIYOONGI.......anyone else who I respond to the most (and others) =0P =0P =0P <<<333>>>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also on Reddit. I do not post on there but have been following that site for years. It is one of my FAVORITE go2's for anything I find of interest. I cannot believe they gave you so many down votes!! THAT SUCKS!!! =o{
However, I am not surprised by the least. Compared to their European, Malaysia, Indonesian, Latin and American fans, (NOT ALL BUT MOST) S. Korean Fans seem pretty darn immature. I mean no offense to anyone but it is the God honest truth. Yes, we have some strange things and wacko's here...but over there...THEY ARE NUTS!!!

In some ways, I TRULY TRULY PITY THEM, 4 living in a society so technically advanced yet at the same time, there stone-aged druid mentality needs a good thorough dusting, then a good power wash (okay a few power washes) then some more disinfecting of the mind and then hung out 2 air dry (repeat this process a few times)....then THEN THEN maybe they will come 2 their senses. BUT I DO NOT EVER SEE THIS HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON!! The blame is to be divided on the society they live in and among themselves. Sometimes, I often PITY them 4 being so seemingly smart book wise, yet (over time) and ample conditioning; their brains are quite fragile and they lost all their senses. Like - hmmm...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DID THEY 4-GET WHAT HUMAN COMPASSION IS OR MORAL RESPONSIBILITY OR EVEN SAY...DO THEY HAVE NO HUMAN INTEGRITY OF THEIR OWN SELFISH BEHAVIOR THAT THEY PORTRAY AND PURPOSELY ACT OUT ON OTHERS??? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sadly, I think not. They need quite a few steps back and self reflect. I pray for them.....but it often hard to pray for the BLIND IGNORANT FOLKS out there. ( okay.....I can handle the bashing on this)....BUT FOR REAL PEOPLE: not JUST them BUT 4 those anywhere around the world who behave and act in this manner. Between TPTB and the deranged fans....{whom CLAIM they love and cherish} their idols; WELL....as we all know it: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!! Sometimes, I am EVEN embarrassed to be known as K-POP fan!!! =0{ ;0| =o(

My roommie of about 3.5 years is from South Korea. He has lived in the states well over 12 years now. Although he follows more female groups then male, he often said the female fans "ARE" the ones who are nuttier and loonier than the male fans towards both sexes. ( I was not into K-POP) yet.

But you are correct in saying there attitude sucks and they are "PATHETIC"!!! This goes across all boards and forums. The only time I rarely see them acting out....is on AMINO. Or maybe amino attracts some decent well-behaved fans????
Anyhoo.....catcha later....and everyone else later...I put my 2 cents worth in and then some!!! CIAO!!!

PS. SO WIERD: I have "edited" this a few times but the preview looks WAY different then what I had typed??? Sorry for the lines if you see them....I did NOT underline the whole page....

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
in her recent posts as well she has bruises on her body...in the second link she has a bruise on her right thigh in the last pic
http://instagr.am/p/CAFp6tVFmzs/ http://instagr.am/p/CCxuIpnDyYn/
TAEPEACH N OTHERS: =0)

Can one see how "unnatural" and doctored this pic is??? I highly doubt in real life Jennie would "pose" like this. For those of us who WITH EYES WIDE OPEN....well we know a good # of these stars/celebrities/idols pics are "forced" and only displayed to enforce some subliminal message or or 4 some "sinister" propaganda. This pic and countless others...are SPEAKING to us...so pay attention everyone...don't close a blind eye....Just look at our beloved Britney Spears!!!

=0( =0{ 8o(

It makes me really said and my heart ache to see these people look so dead and lifeless in any pics. The ILLUMINATI AGENDA IS IN FULL SWING....and this is just a pale pic comparison to the ones we all have seen on Instagram or other boards. Pray for them!!!! I HONESTLY BELIEVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART: their is a sad or worse story behind the facade.

5hawol

Established
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHINEEHEAVEN!!!
<<<333>>>

I'm sending a HELLO YOUR WAY FROM TWEETY BIRD & 2 OUR SOME OF OUR BELOVED MEMBERS: =0P =0P =0P

<<<333>>> , NOTYOURUNNIE, YEO0MILK,
WAKETHEFAKEUP, 사랑사랑, VISION, BUTTERFLYGIRL,
크루아상[, NOBODYBUTHERE, CHIBIMARUKOSCHWEETZ,
5HAWOL, VMORT, YOONGIYOONGI.....anyone else who I
respond to the most (and others) =0P =0P =0P <<<333>>>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also on Reddit. I do not post on there but have been following that site for years. It is one of my FAVORITE go2's for anything I find of interest. I cannot believe they gave you so many down votes!! THAT SUCKS!!! =o{
However, I am not surprised by the least. Compared to their European, Malaysia, Indonesian, Latin and American fans, (NOT ALL BUT MOST) S. Korean Fans seem pretty darn immature. I mean no offense to anyone but it is the God honest truth. Yes, we have some strange things and wacko's here...but over there...THEY ARE NUTS!!!
In some ways, I TRULY TRULY PITY THEM, 4 living in a society so technically advanced yet at the same time, there stone-aged druid mentality needs a good thorough dusting, then a good power wash (okay a few power washes) then some more disinfecting of the mind and then hung out 2 air dry (repeat this process a few times)....then THEN THEN maybe they will come 2 their senses. BUT I DO NOT EVER SEE THIS HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON!! The blame is to be divided on the society they live in and among themselves. Sometimes, I often PITY them 4 being so seemingly smart book wise, yet (over time) and ample conditioning; their brains are quite fragile and they lost all their senses. Like - hmmm...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DID THEY 4-GET WHAT HUMAN COMPASSION IS OR MORAL RESPONSIBILITY OR EVEN SAY...DO THEY HAVE NO HUMAN INTEGRITY ON THEIR OWN SELFISH BEHAVIOR THAT THEY PORTRAY AND PURPOSELY ACT OUT ON OTHERS??? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Sadly, I think not. They need quite a few steps back and self reflect. I pray for them.....but it often hard to pray for the BLIND IGNORANT FOLKS out there. ( okay.....I can handle the bashing on this)....BUT FOR REAL PEOPLE: not JUST them BUT 4 those anywhere around the world who behave and act in this manner. Between TPTB and the deranged fans....{whom CLAIM they love and cherish} their idols; WELL....as we all know it: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!! Sometimes, I am EVEN embarrassed to be known as K-POP fan!!! =0{ ;0| =o(
My roommie of about 3.5 years is from South Korea. He has lived in the states well over 12 years now. Although he follows more female groups then male, he often said the female fans "ARE" the ones who are nuttier and loonier than the male fans towards both sexes. ( I was not into K-POP) yet.
But you are correct in saying there attitude sucks and they are "PATHETIC"!!! This goes across all boards and forums. The only time I rarely see them acting out....is on AMINO. Or maybe amino attracts some decent well-behaved fans????
Anyhoo.....catcha later....and everyone else later...I put my 2 cents worth in and then some!!! CIAO!!!

PS. SO WIERD: I have "edited" this a few times but the preview looks WAY different then what I had typed??? Sorry for the lines if you see them....I did NOT underline the whole page....
IMG_20200809_123351.jpgIMG_20200809_123423.jpgIMG_20200809_123246.jpgIMG_20200809_123311.jpgIMG_20200809_123224.jpg
Sending your way lots chef kisses cuz just one ain't enuff

cdigital379

Established
Dreamcatcher's 'R.o.S.E Blue' clip, which talks about the sacrifice of one of the members:
In the clip, to wake up others, she sacrifices herself:
The crystal = to that of the series, which is relaunched 'Dark Cristal':

It also reminds me of Jin, who is the only one who does not appear in the photo as Jimin, is burning in the tub. In the Dreamcatcher clip, she is the only one left in the dream. And Jin is the only one taking a photo, at a professional photographer's. It makes more sense for the other members to sit around the empty chair. And then RAP Monster, takes a moment, Jin and Suga in the 4x4, he finally only takes Suga.
View attachment 39479
Also note that in 'The Dark Crystal', the crystal is held by demon hands, very similar to that used for the BTS show. But also the arms used in the concert of TAO (member of EXO):
Note that the cut of the cube is reminiscent of the BTS logo.

Here is the cover of Cai Xukun (who is part of the Chinese KPop (CPop), on a red background (color of the sacrifice):
http://instagr.am/p/CAZhLJpnkId/ With a degrade, as on the flowers (or the bouquet of roses in front of the stairs, next to Jungkook, but also in the mirror that Suga, hits with the chair, in Run) of Jin (although for Jin, it refers to the time of the sacrifice (Cai Xukun may be too, but since the branch is cut in half, he may not will not be sacrificed).

He also has in their 'Euphoria', a little rabbit (Alice in Wonderland?). Also note that the watches that are in front of the crystal are a bit of the same type as those that appear in Narnia (written at the same time as The Lord of the Rings (which has a lot of reference in BTS), but in the clip of NU'EST, a girl is behind a window in full cold (in winter), the white queen who in the cycle, represents Satan, (navy blue period)))).

Ren hold in 'Good Bye', also hold in his mouth the same rose as that of the cover of Cai Xukun's album:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHUNA! =0)

GREAT ANALYSIS HERE!!!! I had 4-gotten about this "JEM" of a SPOOTACULAR n scary movie. Dark Fantasy films back them were DA'BOMB!!! I wanted to further add onto here: "WOW"....The Jim Henson/Frank Oz "Dark Crystal" film is from 1982. For those who have not seen it, should see it. The graphics may be dated but for that time period, it was pretty good!!!

For those who have not seen it: Check it out here...

A DEEP READ: https://www.flixist.com/deep-analysis-the-dark-crystal/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storyline
Another planet, another time. One thousand years ago, the mysterious Dark Crystal was damaged by one of the Urskeks and an age of chaos has began. The evil race of grotesque birdlike lizards, the Skeksis, gnomish dragons who rule their fantastic planet with an iron claw. Meanwhile, orphan Jen, raised in solitude by a race of the peace-loving wizards called the Mystics, embarks on a quest to find the missing shard of the Dark Crystal which gives the Skeksis their power and restore the balance of the universe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does the Dark Crystal represent?
The heart of Thra is the large and powerful Crystal of Truth. But at some point during the Skeksi invasion, a shard from the crystal broke off. A perverted version of it, now dark purple, gives the Skeksis their life and power. This, of course, is the titular Dark Crystal. Aug 30, 2019

SOME TRIVIA FROM IMDB: (even I 4-got some of this or did NOT know):

01:
Jim Henson's plan with this movie was to get back to the darkness of original Brothers Grimm fairy tales. He felt that children liked the idea of being scared and that this was a healthy emotion for them with which to deal.

02:
Although there are nine of them, the Skeksis were originally based on the seven deadly sins. skekShod represented avarice, skekSil represented envy, skekAyuk represented gluttony and sloth, skekEkt represented lust, skekZok represented pride and skekUng represented wrath. The two outliers were skekNa and skekTek.

03: The name which Jim Henson came up for the planet on which this movie takes place was "Mithra". When some people thought this sounded to much like a Persian god (we all know about persians Gods from Alexander and World History),,,the name was changed to "Nithra", and then finally shortened to "Thra". Although the name is never mentioned in the movie, it is widely used in subsequent sequel novels, as well as the TV series The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (2019).

04: Originally, the Skeksis and Mystics were supposed to speak in their own alien languages (the Skeksis version being a more crude version of the (Mystic language) and David Odell developed words for the actors to speak on-set. Ultimately, the only word in the Skeksis language that remains in this movie is "Haakskeeka", meaning "Judgement by stone". After the first test screening, British science fiction writer Alan Gardner was brought in to write an opening narration for this movie and Odell had to "translate" his Skeksis dialogue back into English, all the while making sure the lines matched the creature's mouth movements on-screen.

05: The Skeksis were conceived as being an uncomfortable mix of male and female, although a couple of times skekSil is referred to with male pronouns. { Think transgenderism...blending and bluring of the sexes....BAPHOMET???}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USER COMMENT: 9/10
If you are not frightened by this, then you must be dead.
thescientist-14 April 2005
Warning: Spoilers

I have to begin this review with a warning to anyone planning to watch this film: 'The Dark Crystal' is one of the scariest films you will ever see. It is only equaled by 'The Ring' and possibly 'The Grudge'. The entire film has a dark, unsettling atmosphere about it; there's not one character that you won't be terrified of. The benign beings that have raised our Gelfling hero, the mystics, are frightening enough, but once you get to see the evil skeksis, you won't be able to sleep for a week. These hideous creatures are the most accurate portrayal of humanity's vision of evil ever brought to life on the screen. Their twisted and creepily humanoid bodies are reminiscent of vultures, their eyes cruel and black. Their dwelling is a castle that appears to be as dark and rotten as the skeksis themselves. Any scenes involving these terrible beasts strike a deep primal fear into the viewer, those featuring their carnivorous and possibly cannibalistic eating habits more than any.

I would like to comment more on the plot, but I was too busy waiting in terror for the next horrific creature to take much notice. From what I could gather, it was a fairly typical fantasy story of good and evil. What makes the film stand out from the norm is the fact that both the skeksis and the mystics were once as one, all powerful beings of great wisdom and benevolence. This is an obvious yet stunningly powerful metaphor for the eternal battle between good and evil in the human conscience. The immense evil of the skeksis is so brilliantly portrayed that it affects the viewer in an unforgettable way.

The film deserves a high score just for the fear it strikes into the heart of its audience. It is one of the most effectively scary films ever made, and the shadows of those horrific skeksis will haunt you for many dark nights to follow. I give 'The Dark Crystal' a 9.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Guys does it not creep you out how artificial w00y0ung from ateez looks? Look at how skinny and long his neck is...could be the filter but also plastic surgery...its just absolutely airbrushed, no shadow or shading :oops::(
TAEPEACH:

I will come back to elaborate on this!!! I LOVE THIS GROUP!!! I followed them from 8 days into their pre-debut. I am sssoooo sad in what the members EITHER chose to do or were force to get done in "THE NAME OF BEAUTY"....they all look so different....have you seen the new video????

I LOVE THEIR SONGS....and this one in particular......and WOOYOUNG (sigh sigh sigh)....

(Well ALL of them) but this is a post for another day!!!! BUT I CANNOT HELP BUT WONDER TO "WHOM" ARE THEY SINGING 2"???

Shuna

Star
SHUNA! =0)

GREAT ANALYSIS HERE!!!! I had 4-gotten about this "JEM" of a SPOOTACULAR n scary movie. Dark Fantasy films back them were DA'BOMB!!! I wanted to further add onto here: "WOW"....The Jim Henson/Frank Oz "Dark Crystal" film is from 1982. For those who have not seen it, should see it. The graphics may be dated but for that time period, it was pretty good!!!

For those who have not seen it: Check it out here...

A DEEP READ: https://www.flixist.com/deep-analysis-the-dark-crystal/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storyline
Another planet, another time. One thousand years ago, the mysterious Dark Crystal was damaged by one of the Urskeks and an age of chaos has began. The evil race of grotesque birdlike lizards, the Skeksis, gnomish dragons who rule their fantastic planet with an iron claw. Meanwhile, orphan Jen, raised in solitude by a race of the peace-loving wizards called the Mystics, embarks on a quest to find the missing shard of the Dark Crystal which gives the Skeksis their power and restore the balance of the universe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does the Dark Crystal represent?
The heart of Thra is the large and powerful Crystal of Truth. But at some point during the Skeksi invasion, a shard from the crystal broke off. A perverted version of it, now dark purple, gives the Skeksis their life and power. This, of course, is the titular Dark Crystal. Aug 30, 2019

SOME TRIVIA FROM IMDB: (even I 4-got some of this or did NOT know):

01:
Jim Henson's plan with this movie was to get back to the darkness of original Brothers Grimm fairy tales. He felt that children liked the idea of being scared and that this was a healthy emotion for them with which to deal.

02:
Although there are nine of them, the Skeksis were originally based on the seven deadly sins. skekShod represented avarice, skekSil represented envy, skekAyuk represented gluttony and sloth, skekEkt represented lust, skekZok represented pride and skekUng represented wrath. The two outliers were skekNa and skekTek.

03: The name which Jim Henson came up for the planet on which this movie takes place was "Mithra". When some people thought this sounded to much like a Persian god (we all know about persians Gods from Alexander and World History),,,the name was changed to "Nithra", and then finally shortened to "Thra". Although the name is never mentioned in the movie, it is widely used in subsequent sequel novels, as well as the TV series The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (2019).

04: Originally, the Skeksis and Mystics were supposed to speak in their own alien languages (the Skeksis version being a more crude version of the (Mystic language) and David Odell developed words for the actors to speak on-set. Ultimately, the only word in the Skeksis language that remains in this movie is "Haakskeeka", meaning "Judgement by stone". After the first test screening, British science fiction writer Alan Gardner was brought in to write an opening narration for this movie and Odell had to "translate" his Skeksis dialogue back into English, all the while making sure the lines matched the creature's mouth movements on-screen.

05: The Skeksis were conceived as being an uncomfortable mix of male and female, although a couple of times skekSil is referred to with male pronouns. { Think transgenderism...blending and bluring of the sexes....BAPHOMET???}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USER COMMENT: 9/10
If you are not frightened by this, then you must be dead.
thescientist-14 April 2005
Warning: Spoilers

I have to begin this review with a warning to anyone planning to watch this film: 'The Dark Crystal' is one of the scariest films you will ever see. It is only equaled by 'The Ring' and possibly 'The Grudge'. The entire film has a dark, unsettling atmosphere about it; there's not one character that you won't be terrified of. The benign beings that have raised our Gelfling hero, the mystics, are frightening enough, but once you get to see the evil skeksis, you won't be able to sleep for a week. These hideous creatures are the most accurate portrayal of humanity's vision of evil ever brought to life on the screen. Their twisted and creepily humanoid bodies are reminiscent of vultures, their eyes cruel and black. Their dwelling is a castle that appears to be as dark and rotten as the skeksis themselves. Any scenes involving these terrible beasts strike a deep primal fear into the viewer, those featuring their carnivorous and possibly cannibalistic eating habits more than any.

I would like to comment more on the plot, but I was too busy waiting in terror for the next horrific creature to take much notice. From what I could gather, it was a fairly typical fantasy story of good and evil. What makes the film stand out from the norm is the fact that both the skeksis and the mystics were once as one, all powerful beings of great wisdom and benevolence. This is an obvious yet stunningly powerful metaphor for the eternal battle between good and evil in the human conscience. The immense evil of the skeksis is so brilliantly portrayed that it affects the viewer in an unforgettable way.

The film deserves a high score just for the fear it strikes into the heart of its audience. It is one of the most effectively scary films ever made, and the shadows of those horrific skeksis will haunt you for many dark nights to follow. I give 'The Dark Crystal' a 9.
Thank you for this wonderful and very great analysis. Speaking of children's accounts, the first time I saw it, I was ultra young, it was more of a report, but the series immediately disturbed me. And the fact that he is carnivorous (since they are not human), with reference to the Alien clip (noted, that Kai, in his delirium, is locked in a room, where the two scientists, his very high compared to the victim, even though I'm sure he can have aliens in space, on earth I'm more focused on MK-Ultra and other trials) of Hua Chenyu, he carries the skeleton of this creature, and this wakes up, and locks himself in the fridge (I had read that it meant something (but on the other hand I do not know any more). Note that in Ghost Buster, the fridge becomes a portal to hell. me it is as if it became meat. And if we associate them with humans, we can compare the creature, as you said, to a canibal. Which confirms that the bathtub, that the rite of the bathtub (the bathtub is the equivalent of a 'grail' (in reference, that in this rite, it collects the blood in a certain rite, symbolism)) So a person in a bathtub e, is either an idea of death or rebirth, if it is filled with water (or sperm, for water), or it is comparable to a butchery, since it includes the body of the dead, which will be cut...

There is something that bothers me in the N.O clip of BTS, when they take the pill, which I thought was a simple medicine or drug, to retain better. A wedge is surely taken. Since he loves collecting limbs from girls, which he dresses after they die. And who kills, and therefore cuts the body. What made me wonder if the medicine is not blood? After all, when BTS members pick them up, they end up seeing calculations, which can be associated with DNA code absortions. Note that he kills the girl, when her pills are almost empty (the bottle, containing the blood pills, falls on the ground, and instead of pills falling, it's purple liquid, blood. that the dress is packed in a package, gift, makes me think (in the clip Blossom tears, it is a purple fabrics), but I wonder, if the color of the dress, was not made, with the blood of Girls.

While wanting to see if anyone made a video about cannibalism in the KPop, I came across this video: And in the video, if my translator is working well. They refer to the death and rebirth of people eating rebirth in the body of those they eat (I had already read several times, in a few theoretical blogs):

Last edited: