Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

CherryMocha

Rookie
Now that you bring this up, I remember a post saying that Joy was a clone of Sulli, so Sulli has to go. Do you think it may be the case for Jungwoo and Taemin? I hope not. I think that would be it for me.
there is also Jaejoong and Taeyong but still Jaejoong is around..not sure though how long he would be fine

I don't know if somebody has already mentioned here this video that I found not long ago. It is interesting

edit:
Channel: Tamara magdalene the lioness of Yeshua
Title: K-pop exposed
this video have a lots of interesting things...so deep information

I was always curious about Li family and dragon families..what I know they are series of family...but according to this video..they are same family..but I am not sure how true is that..Li family is chinese but dragon are both chinese and Japanese? right? again I am not sure if they are same or not..there is very little information about them in the Internet

and that black shadow in the SHINee concert..so creepy..are this a literal demon?

its baffles me how Kpop idols collapse in stage and appear so exhausted...Jonghyun one was creepy and scary and no fan ever said anything or notice something wrong o_O

lastly...do you guys think Kpop idols are not human? according to the video, they are clones...but if thats true...then how these clones are able to live that long many years..while clones dies in few years?

I always knows that there is something sinister about Singapore..no wonder..that country is deeply connected to a lots of wrong things in East Asia..their president is related to Chinese Li family but it could be more...they could be also related to cloning in Asia...I just remember now the movie cloud atlas..the Asian girl that are adored are a clone :oops: and her name Sonmi..she represent Kpop star obviously..but how these clones able to live like normal human..not sure about that

edit: also Kpop name it self is well explained...K is from potassium...so deep information..I wonder how the uploader know all of this

Last edited:
I don't know if somebody has already mentioned here this video that I found not long ago. It is interesting

edit:
Channel: Tamara magdalene the lioness of Yeshua
Title: K-pop exposed
I also remember something could be off topic a bit but its from the video

someone finally said the truth about bruce li..that dude is really worshiped in many places..but he is connected to Chinese li Illuminati family and so is Jet Li and Jackie chan...also I was always suspicious about the Dalai Lama...I know he is not a nice guy, but I am not sure how he connected to Chinese Li family considering he is not Chinese but Tibetan but we will never know

taepeach

Veteran
remember the A0A jlmln bullying scandal against mlna? she tried committing suicide again! its a clear sign how some groups can seem so close and fond to each other but really are against each other! and look theres this weird photo with her with the obvious eye symbolism. and in her posts shes been explaining how her other members and company never supported her and sided with jlmln.
http://instagr.am/p/CC7LYcZHjCk/
she looks devastated and afraid, i pray she gets healed of her pain/trauma and God comfort her

btach

Veteran
Now that you bring this up, I remember a post saying that Joy was a clone of Sulli, so Sulli has to go. Do you think it may be the case for Jungwoo and Taemin? I hope not. I think that would be it for me.
They may have taken Jong-Hyun's DNA and might create a clone. Don't be surprised. Jjong had superior genes. We seek truth and justice for Kim Jong-Hyun. May someone have the courage to speak up.

Hon33

Veteran
Maybe she is being threatened. That Jimin girl look like the vengeful type. Also this Mina girl should let it rest now. To keep trying to take her life, showing everyone the scars, etc... She's seeking attention? Grow up! Her bully already resigned. a0a future is uncertain now. All the a0a girls stand to lost everything they worked so hard for. So, why is Mina being so mean? Don't she care for her former bandmates. She said she used to hv good relation with them, then why now is she asking for their apologies???
She’s not being mean, she’s obviously very, very unwell.

PricklyPlant

Rookie
They may have taken Jong-Hyun's DNA and might create a clone. Don't be surprised. Jjong had superior genes. We seek truth and justice for Kim Jong-Hyun. May someone have the courage to speak up.
Might be xiaojun..they look similar.

yoongiyoongi

Established
remember the A0A jlmln bullying scandal against mlna? she tried committing suicide again! its a clear sign how some groups can seem so close and fond to each other but really are against each other! and look theres this weird photo with her with the obvious eye symbolism. and in her posts shes been explaining how her other members and company never supported her and sided with jlmln.
http://instagr.am/p/CC7LYcZHjCk/
she looks devastated and afraid, i pray she gets healed of her pain/trauma and God comfort her
this is so wrong and disgusting what are they trying to push here ... why did her handler or comapny make her pose even though she's breaking down and unhappy what is wrong with them ??? they're literally just making things worse of all things she needs the most to them its to flash a one eye symbolism to show she's controlled by them and to force her to smile and to take pictures of her in pain ... that's messed up i pray she gets help ... she even looks like she cried before or during them taking these pictures

yoongiyoongi

Established
Maybe she is being threatened. That Jimin girl look like the vengeful type. Also this Mina girl should let it rest now. To keep trying to take her life, showing everyone the scars, etc... She's seeking attention? Grow up! Her bully already resigned. a0a future is uncertain now. All the a0a girls stand to lost everything they worked so hard for. So, why is Mina being so mean? Don't she care for her former bandmates. She said she used to hv good relation with them, then why now is she asking for their apologies???
She isn't seeking attention, she's reaching out to people for help and to most likely escape whatever evil they want to do you'll never know if they want to kill her off or if they're still torturing her ... and that's pretty insensitive... the satanic people hurting her should be the ones to grow up, not a perosn that is being manipulated and tortured, she clearly needs help from God and support spirituallly ,mentally and probably physically too .. also be careful with how you analsyse things because she probably doesn't have access to her phone and her handlers are taking advantage of this situation and doing stuff and monitoring her posts and all not everything that is uploaded by her may be done so freely she will be under attack and her life would be at a higher risk .. and their career doesn't matter if they're just slaves to a satanic industry for entertainment and deception , they deserve to break free and have a better life and to find Jesus Christ and be healed from all this ...

yoongiyoongi

Established
The people that are mean are the satanic people that have tortured them and ruined them .. as for jimin as much as she is evil ... i think people should also be careful... she could be suicidal too every member is most likely traumatised... and i won't be suprised the handlers would have fun with this situation to intensify their abuse or to mock them or something ... maybe what happened to jimin is even a humiliation ritual or she could be the handler for the group ... this industry is just messed up

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
She's seeking attention? Grow up!
So, why is Mina being so mean? Don't she care for her former bandmates.
then why now is she asking for their apologies???
If I was Mina, I would tell the same as her statement. She is not mean at all. She is the victim for 10 years being in AOA with that evil girl Jimin. And the rest of members might be not supporting Mina because they were scared too by Jimin. I think why Mina asks for apologies from the rest of members because they didn't defend Mina when she was bullied by Jimin or maybe they were in Jimin's side. Although Mina said that she is fine with the rest of members, maybe there is more problem too. And her former bandmates don't care about Mina I think. She is the victim and it is so hard to deal so don't you dare to say that Mina is an attention seeker. Like you don't know what it feels when you got bullied and no-one helps you at all. She doesn't dare to tell her problem to her family. Not just that, the agency is somehow bad and giving Mina threat too. She was really scared. And the really big problem is from the agency. The netizens are almost the same. Like don't they just shut the fuck up if they can't support Mina? They told that Mina is an attention seeker. Don't they think how hurts Mina's heart sees the comment like that?

a0a future is uncertain now
It's not Mina's fault. It's agency's fault. Don't blame her. The agency doesn't care about AOA too now.

Harbouring so much negativity against so many ppl is not helping her much.
It's true. But somehow it's hard to just deal with all the things and move on with all. She got threatened by the agency too. It's a threat after that problem happened. She must be really scared and remember all the past times happened to her at that time. And because of Mina, other idols try to talk about their bullying problem. I know that Mina somehow is too far for talking about the bullying scandal by Jimin and tho Jimin had left from AOA. But still, what make me triggered is the agency give threat to Mina too. She is in a big problem with the agency. She is trying to tell the truth but don't call her as attention seeker. You could never know how hard Mina deals with that. She needs support from other people since her family might not be able to help her