Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I am not sure. After seeing bl@ck_p's mv, I thought maybe it will be started by in_di@ but I am not sure. Middle east became their play ground already so maybe they can start from there too.
same...I always thought it will start in middle east but the blackpink video make doubt that and thought its India may be..but I sill think its most likely middle east..its really scary thinking about this because I am staying there

Nobodybuthere

Established
It's not about k-pop, but is connected with ww3 agenda. I always wondered why the Jonas brothers made a song "World War 3" and now I see it as a predictive programming tool. Just look at lyrics, they are referring the start of ww3 to nighttime and to it's unusual type of beginning without a fight.
Tonight, I walked into the bedroom
You were visibly upset
Telling me I made a bad move
But I didn't do nothing
You start screaming, wake the neighbors
Now everybody's out for blood
I didn't want no confrontation
'Cause of you, that's what I've got

[Pre-Chorus]
Well, you gotta chill out 'cause baby, I don't wanna fight with you
And every battle that we fought just made us look like fools

[Chorus]
No, you can't have a World War III
If there's only one side fighting
And you know, whoa-oh
That there's lessons left to learn
Every time you attack
It doesn't drive me to fight you back
Then I know, whoa-oh
That I'll never let it be
A World War III
World War III

We really be speculating WW3 through K-Pop I love it - haha!

More sources aside from BP would be appreciated. War/Military is a common concept but curious to know what else there is in relation to WW3.
in the old pages in this thread...there was a lots of talking of WW3 and Kpop MVs..like EXO power and Kokobup..there is a lot more but I forget
in the BTS thread also it was mentioned few times forget which MVs but one of them if I am not mistaken is DNA

It's not about k-pop, but is connected with ww3 agenda. I always wondered why the Jonas brothers made a song "World War 3" and now I see it as a predictive programming tool. Just look at lyrics, they are referring the start of ww3 to nighttime and to it's unusual type of beginning without a fight.
Tonight, I walked into the bedroom
You were visibly upset
Telling me I made a bad move
But I didn't do nothing
You start screaming, wake the neighbors
Now everybody's out for blood
I didn't want no confrontation
'Cause of you, that's what I've got

[Pre-Chorus]
Well, you gotta chill out 'cause baby, I don't wanna fight with you
And every battle that we fought just made us look like fools

[Chorus]
No, you can't have a World War III
If there's only one side fighting
And you know, whoa-oh
That there's lessons left to learn
Every time you attack
It doesn't drive me to fight you back
Then I know, whoa-oh
That I'll never let it be
A World War III
World War III
I didn't know jonas brother have a song called WW3 haha..interesting...it sound WW3 is reoccurring theme not just in Kpop and Jpop also because I know some Japanese band have song called WW3...but also American one

Lolylol

Established
We were right. Taemin injured his wrist, went to the hospital several times and now he's blonde again (reprogramming?).
The comeback name is 'never gonna dance again' very suspicious, the atmosphere of a teaser that I saw about his new tattoos is very scary. The picture where he hide his mouth with the shirt is freaking me out cause Jonghyun did this too in his lonely comeback.

the tattoo video:

(he's doing the one eye as always btw)

Pray for Taemin... please.

Attachments

Shuna

Star
We were right. Taemin injured his wrist, went to the hospital several times and now he's blonde again (reprogramming?).
The comeback name is 'never gonna dance again' very suspicious, the atmosphere of a teaser that I saw about his new tattoos is very scary. The picture where he hide his mouth with the shirt is freaking me out cause Jonghyun did this too in his lonely comeback.

the tattoo video:

In the video: Visible tattoos: For now part (I would write an article part later, come to think of it, I thought the clips on Taemin, was about Jonghyun's death (although I was in doubt)):
A rising or setting sun (in a sense, a new day (which is not necessarily positive and not in the event of sacrifices)). On the hand that takes, that takes the end.

Followed at the level of the blows of 1993 to a raven, on a skull whose break on the left eye (lunar eye), which can make you think (same eye as Jin, since he looks at himself in a mirror). The writing can also bring to mind the disgorging symbol that Suga makes in 'Deachwita'. For the last part, the continuation, of the line, which blooms?

Hope upside down from the lunar eye, becomes above the solar eye, if Taemin is upside down. The eye also has a diamond-shaped teardrop, associable with light.

On the left arm, a dagger and a heart.

sanwyo

Hello I don't know if this message can come off a bit as off topic because it has been a lot of time since it happened and I saw it was mentioned previously but even if I haven't posted in the past I have been kind of following this thread as an outsider, I had a break from it, though. I currently don't follow a lot of groups because it's pretty time consuming but I am a huge fan of Red Velvet, including their album Perfect Velvet as you all probably know already, this could be easily their richest title in symbolism and reference to this conspiracy theory. At first their MV for peekaboo was weird enough but with time I can't avoid finding more chilling coincidences.
If you remember, in the video they seem to be performing a ritual or a sacrifice and one row of matching clothes were entirely red... coven-ish long dresses and the only one wearing something different looking dress was W3ndy, and I find it extremely disturbing how she suffered that terrifying accident last year from which we haven't been able to see her recovered and active yet, which makes me think it was way more serious than what they made it look like in media.
533e2ceaaf73ae3e0296c57eb4004e1e.jpg
I found their concept very creative and "artsy" at the time and it's still one of my favorites but it makes you think... Which was the creative process of putting together the idea of a cult-like dynamic and pizza, it doesn't make sense right? Too random? I think it must be a clear reference. Maybe with time the video will make more sense, I just hope no more tragedies happen.
I always feel a bit regretful when I see people end up trying to predict future disasters with popular content because I fear it's kind of playing along "predictive programming" too, even though becoming aware of a part of it could possibly help people to act on time and avoiding things from happening, I truly wish people don't get desensitized when noticing and analyzing signs too as learning to accept what they are watching as fate.

Last edited:

the tattoo video:

That boy is going through some shit rn. I thought he might have sacrificed Jonghyun but what if Taemin is the next one to be sacrificed. If you would've asked me before I would've said yeah right but like I've said before he definitely has beta sex slave programming written all over him and I think hes breaking down, remember hes almost 30.... Want felt dark but whatever these teasers are feel straight up SINISTER. Idk if I should be worried for him or not just like how I feel about alot of entertainers

You have celebrities like Lady Gaga, Jay z, Beyonce, Oprah, Tom Hanks etc that openly talked about witchcraft and sacrifices which leads me to not have any sympathy for them whatsoever but people who are in the industry after theyve signed their life away maybe blissfully unaware of what's to come who never talk about it, who dont seem like they partake in actual sacrifices but they still have to push the agenda because they legally have to.... is quite sad actually.

Shuna

Star

the tattoo video:

In the video: Visible tattoos: For now part (I would write an article part later, come to think of it, I thought the clips on Taemin, was about Jonghyun's death (although I was in doubt)):
A rising or setting sun (in a sense, a new day (which is not necessarily positive and not in the event of sacrifices)). On the hand that takes, that takes the end.

Followed at the level of the blows of 1993 to a raven, on a skull whose break on the left eye (lunar eye), which can make you think (same eye as Jin, since he looks at himself in a mirror). The writing can also bring to mind the disgorging symbol that Suga makes in 'Deachwita'. For the last part, the continuation, of the line, which blooms?

Hope upside down from the lunar eye, becomes above the solar eye, if Taemin is upside down. The eye also has a diamond-shaped teardrop, associable with light.

On the left arm, a dagger and a heart.
Forget a little thing about the diamond. Hope is upside down, and to be able to read it you need a mirror. Except, in a certain position, the diamond becomes the hourglass.

teaofcup

This is just my experience that I've been meaning to tell just bc I have no one else to tell it to (sorry if it doesn't make sense)...

So my siblings & I were raised in a church but were freely allowed to decide if we wanted to be apart of the church ( we are still able to decide). Ever since this quarantine & seeing my cousins start doing worldly things, my spiritual life started to become a question mark. In my head at the very back of my head, I thought they were having so much fun and I wasn't, so I decided to listen to kpop get back into it the way I loved it back in 2017.

So I started stanning 3xo once again for the past month. I was so focused on kpop and the group I loved that I just kind of forgot what I was living for. I was immensely focused that I lost sleep and lost count of days, even going as far as not sleeping for two days. I wanted to keep watching shows, videos, fancams, performances etc...

You see I stopped listening to E x * + others back in 2017 bc I felt like I was kinda wasting my time not focusing on living my actual life apart from my digital life which was surrounded with kpop/kdramas.

But....the past month I lost sleep, days and track of time. I lost pretty much myself and one day I kept saying "man why did I stop keeping up" laughing to myself then I sat for a quite a long time thinking like "wait a minute...why did I?". I was so shocked bc my brain didn't have an answer at the time *mind you this is happening around 12AM-1AM & I am sitting right next to my sleeping nephew. Bc my head wasn't working at the time, my heart felt like something was truly missing. It was like my inner holy spirit was trying so hard to wake me up.

The next few days I ignored it. I still prayed before eating, prayed with my family and prayed before sleeping. But was my heart in it? I wasn't so sure anymore, the temptations and blindfold kpop gave me was brainwashing me BUT God saw it all.

I was sitting next to my nephew again when the answer came to me. It was like I'd been sleeping or possessed or basically brainwashed. It literally felt like a mask had been taken off my spiritual eyes! *i kid you not, i cried so much bc it was really like i'd just woke up* it was bc I watched a video of J's funeral.

Before I get into detail, the ladies in my family have this weird gift. My mom & the oldest daughter (5 girls + 1 brother) can see/hear/feel ghosts, sometimes they'll even know when someone from my mom's side of the family has passed bc their spirit visits them before leaving. My sister whose two years older can hear spirits. I can feel spirits, the best one is feeling the holy spirit which my dad can feel. My dad only feels the holy spirit and it's an amazing comforting feeling from the Lord. My other two sisters also older than me are normal, including my little brother...

So...when I watch funerals or some sort of person who has died, I (for some odd reason) can feel a spirit. This has happened to me when I watched the crash of L/sa L3ft3y3 [t1c],...so of course I try to not watch them... but then I felt tempted to watch J's funeral...& again I felt a spirit after watching Jo*hy*n. That's when it came back to me...KPOP IS EVIL. I was blindfolded and drained bc i wanted stan exo. I was SHOCKED. The spirit feeling didn't go away that night so I didn't sleep, but I prayed for my fear. I feared that the spirit that was visiting me was J himself or even worse. Whoever it was, it didn't like that I became aware. It's all bc I searched up more info about kpop + ill****ti. My gut feelings didn't wanna admit it tbh but I was perplexed because it felt like I'd finally gotten my ability to think freely...the angel watching over me won fighting that spirit. I'd like to think it was him. I'd like to think if J is really dead, that spirit was him, not only bc i was aware but also bc his spirit could be restless.

Here I am in witness to speak to all the delusional fans....don't listen to worldly music, esp from people who call themselves idols. If you can cite more than 5 members or groups or songs or even references compared to the verses of the bible, youre brainwashed. DONT BE BLINDFOLDED!! Give your life to Christ and continue to grow only in His love.

Mark 13:32 *open a bible and read it for yourself*

I fear for my peers so please pray for all of our fallen soldiers

Thank you so much for this thread btw, it opens up my eyes and brings light to the dark room, always fear the one and true God. I am thankfully saved by His grace once again.

Nobodybuthere

Established
That boy is going through some shit rn. I thought he might have sacrificed Jonghyun but what if Taemin is the next one to be sacrificed. If you would've asked me before I would've said yeah right but like I've said before he definitely has beta sex slave programming written all over him and I think hes breaking down, remember hes almost 30.... Want felt dark but whatever these teasers are feel straight up SINISTER. Idk if I should be worried for him or not just like how I feel about alot of entertainers
If he is 27-28 years old his body maybe is getting out of the programming, so that's why he is blonde, which means reprogramming. I've been searching much on mk ultra and have found in one source that people's mind and body are awakening when they get 27-28 years old. I think it can be the reason for so called suicides of 27 Club.