Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

scha

Established
I just search it and found it

The more i see it, the more i see "c0vid" related. There's picture of human wearing mask and being stabbed in the heart. Doesn't it meant death?? What's with the "obvious" mask actually?!

Then, the implemented chip as to control human brain... I see, those elites really worked on vaccine for c0vid as we know b!ll g4tes the computer software developer suddenly talk about vaccine? Like really, are you kidding me?

If these images are all true, then this c0vid virus was obviously planned and run according to the image. C0vid is just another level type of "war". This is not about Kr anymore. They are the elites that want to control the whole world. The artist is just Kr. Guess it's bcs the agenda just arrive in Kr around that time so the artist (one of the elite) potraying it as in the pictures.

LSM is said the only Kr (sorry if i was wrong) to receive that fr33mson "degree" in 2009.. so probably that's the starting year. Asian is always thought number 4 related to death. So maybe that's why they predict the agenda will happened in 2014

The more i see it, the more i see "c0vid" related. There's picture of human wearing mask and being stabbed in the heart. Doesn't it meant death?? What's with the "obvious" mask actually?!

Then, the implemented chip as to control human brain... I see, those elites really worked on vaccine for c0vid as we know b!ll g4tes the computer software developer suddenly talk about vaccine? Like really, are you kidding me?

If these images are all true, then this c0vid virus was obviously planned and run according to the image. C0vid is just another level type of "war". This is not about Kr anymore. They are the elites that want to control the whole world. The artist is just Kr. Guess it's bcs the agenda just arrive in Kr around that time so the artist (one of the elite) potraying it as in the pictures.

LSM is said the only Kr (sorry if i was wrong) to receive that fr33mson "degree" in 2009.. so probably that's the starting year. Asian is always thought number 4 related to death. So maybe that's why they predict the agenda will happened in 2014
I never noticed or co relate it with covid...but you are right...I will watch again those pictures and see if there is any covid related picture

its yes planned thats for sure..BTS Mv fire predicted covid and it was shared in the BTS thread..and beside that, it was also predicted in movies like the flue Korean movie and contagion american movie...also simpson and the list goes on...its clearly planned and manufactured in lab in China

I am not sure though LSM is the only Korean with 33 degree freemasonry...is there other as will, I think Korean president is also high level freemason Moon Jae In

edit: yeah I saw the picture...I think its about covid and being killer may be..one picture have man and other have none..not sure what does it mean

Last edited:
Are there cards for the entire world?
hmmm its mostly about Korea but some of the thing could be about the world..things like covid, microchip, WW3, and the antichrist which includes the world

I've read many conspiracy theories, but the only thing that interests me in this period is the true history of humanity, I don't know, whether some alternative historians are right saying that humans lived in the earth only for 300 years. Do you know anything about it?
I never heard of this and don't know about that..but I don't think humans lived only 300 yrs...obviously there is longer history of humans being around

\\
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTACH...'WELCOME 2 THE FORUM"!! =o)

I 100% CONCUR w/wrote you posted. Everything you said is true!!!!
Around 3/4 months ago while meditating and seeking God's help in guiding me to seek out and find info/answers on life in general; I remember heavily praying for weeks to have my eyes open to the FILTH and ATROCITIES of this world.I remember asking for God's help w/the protection of the Holy Spirit to surround me (so no harm would come to me) as I sought fourth answers about Freemasonry and Black Magic.

Lo and Behold, I came across some forum where people of all faiths commented about "SEA DEMONS". And from their it was about the S. Korean Ferry boat incident to the discussions about Japanese Satanic Occults/Kanye West/SM Entertainment/The Rothchild's/Queen Elizabeth etc....Then someone posted a link to a site that offered A LOT of (UNBELIEVABLE) but VALUABLE INFO about the Sea Demons, the oceans, the sea creatures....to VOODOO/BLACK MAGIC between Africa/India and some Asian countries.

It took me 3 months to read, re-read and process all of the information on the various subjects on this site. Some of the info was hard to swallow but to be honest; deep down I knew a good percentage was THE TRUTH!!!! I had see to some of the "fake vids' on utube and research even further into articles from Africa/India for some hard to find answers.

In fact, some women at my hospital (from the Islands of Jamaica and Haiti)....practice this stuff. To what extent, I do not know. All I do know if that other co-workers say to keep myself protected with my faith in God/Jesus and the Holy Ghost!

I researched past police cases of Black Magic/Voodoo crimes in NJ and NY. THIS SHYT IS REAL AND FCUKEN SCAREY!!! Like you said.....EUROPE is heavily intoxicated and drowning in Black Magic. We all know (or most are aware) that many alchemists are Freemasons.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan to write about this in another post soon...BUT THIS WAS INTERESTING YOU BROUGHT THIS UP!! So many music videos/award shows from around the world REVOLVE AROUND BLACK MAGIC!!!! THIS WAS THE STARTING DOWNFALL OF GOD telling me to be weary and back off of BTS FOR A BIT!!!!
NO LIE..... I keep a distance from BTS...but I do keep up when I can.
I do NOT rule them out completely!!

Also, I will post the BTS performance video of "FAKE LOVE"...that had me in AWE for the stage performance, while at the same time...WELL, a deep sunken feeling came over me and told me to step back. his is why I do not follow BTS as much... =o{ =o{ =o{

I still love and support them...BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT THE SHYT THEY ARE INVOLVED IN: voluntary or not.

EVEN NOW TYPING THIS.......I cannot shake the AWFUL, AWFUL, GOD AWFUL feeling they had something to do w/"Jonghyun's "suicide". I am a HUGE SHINEE FAN but this pit in my stomach will not go away. This along with the fear that the OTHER Shinee members were "PUT IN AN AWFUL POSITION" to be part of his death. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH!!! =[ =o{ 8o{ =o(

(Awww....crap...no I am [TEARY-EYED] thinking other idols are used to harm other idols.)
We need to pray for BTS/SHINEE....ALL OF THEM..........HATE THE SIN....and NOT THEM!!!! I feel many are trapped!!! I worry so much about /WAY V/ASTRO/NCT DREAM/ATEEZ and STRAY KIDS!!! EVEN TXT.......( I do not follow them) and the female idols (I do not follow most of them)...AND I DO NOT like ALEXA'S handlers, either!!
wow...whats that forum? I was interested to know about the Illuminati in Japan...never heard of Sea demons...I wouldn't rule out anything at this point...please share the forum link

yeah about BTS there is a lots of hints that was shared here before and as will in the BTS thread their links to Jonghyun death...it was sensitive topic..so some denied that and hated discussing it...but any way...Thanks God for telling you these things

btach

Veteran

COVID ALERT

Gates is telling us - straight - the vaccine will alter our RNA & DNA with "nano-tech" with an enzyme called Luciferase

5hawol

Established
I never noticed or co relate it with covid...but you are right...I will watch again those pictures and see if there is any covid related picture

its yes planned thats for sure..BTS Mv fire predicted covid and it was shared in the BTS thread..and beside that, it was also predicted in movies like the flue Korean movie and contagion american movie...also simpson and the list goes on...its clearly planned and manufactured in lab in China

I am not sure though LSM is the only Korean with 33 degree freemasonry...is there other as will, I think Korean president is also high level freemason Moon Jae In

edit: yeah I saw the picture...I think its about covid and being killer may be..one picture have man and other have none..not sure what does it mean
Yup, LSM isn't the only one. Just take a look at the countless cult denominations infesting Korea. They all branches of illuminati. Leaders of these cults are linked with high ranking political figures. Take for example the leader of S*hincheonji Church whose members were responsible for first spreading covid in Korea. The leader was wearing an expensive gold wrist watch given by ousted former president P*ark G*eun H*ye who was responsible for the S*ewol ferry tragedy.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
What's this

I don't get it! Its beautiful tho. Lol... You got great aesthetic sense
5hawol:

Thank you 4 the compliment! =0) It's a "little" snippet 4 SHINEE FANS!!! BUT BUT BUT....UUUGGGGHHH!!!!

However, I am about to fcuken cry!!!! I just spent the LAST 14+ hrs. almost completing Parts 1-4; but the page crashed and the Internet went down!!! NOW....I LOST ALL OF MY HARD WORK!!!!! Page Recovery is NOT so easy....AND IT WAS MY FULL DAY OFF!!!!

I AM SsssOoooo DAMN ANGRY RIGHT NOW......let me go cool off.....I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHYT!!!!! =0( I am going to delete what I did on here and just start from scratch later on. THIS REALLY FRICKEN FRIKCEN SUCKS!!! =0{

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran

Taemin's biggest insecurity is that for the majority of his career the 'soft boy' image stuck when inside he feels like a man (Kpop fans, especially Sh_wols are notorious for ignoring the signs of problems in their idols, instead sexualising them).

He has two big insecurities:

1) He hates the 'soft boy' image stuck.

2) Not being taken seriously because of that, which cost him some things.

- His lines in songs were cut out in the past because his 'vocals weren't good enough'

- He was always given the feminine role, so not being taken seriously.

Minzy is an opposite example, and when she left 2NE1, she exclaimed continuously how she 'loves' doing feminine things and feels 'happy' to sing 'happy' songs. Truth be told for most of them (unless they are gay) keeping this role for a decade is suffocating for them. It was merely a phase for Minzy and Taemin.

- His stage presence was forcibly reduced for the other members to outshine him.

After all, he was merely a genderbending 'visual'. If you search (actually don't) online of the jonghyun + taemin where jonghyun was shirtless who has the most stage presence? Not him. He was merely a stage prop to push whatever agenda the company wanted.

- His talent of dancing is overshadowed by his other members

Over a course of a decade these feelings bubbled up until they reached a boiling point.

So let's say one day he was offered a deal to totally change his image and get the leading role. . .but it came with a hefty price - would he agree to it? And what would the "price" be?

[When he did accept the role of Super M, don't forget he was first by the company to be offered the 'leader' role. . .but he rejected it. This is because his goal was not to be a leader - his goal has and was always to shed his old image and to be taken seriously as a MAN. He wants to assume no real responsibility at all.]

Let's see after Super M:

- He gets many lines in songs

- Now he has masculine role on the MVs and stage (they even tried to make him leader)

- he has the most stage time now (even in the MVs)

- He is able to express his dancing ability

- Now he is part of a 'super' group with top members

Indeed he did have Albums before Jonghyun's death, but he was attached to Shinee, and his old image with it. It was apparent to him at that point that needed to move on.

I believe although he got an image boost and is more popular, he is still seen by his fans as a 'baby'. No matter what he does, he cannot seem to shed this image. This is because he still has to (forced by company) to do particular Instagram lives and to do fan meets. And he cannot really change his face to be like Jonghyun, who naturally has a manly image (probably explains why he imitates him a lot).

The problem in the Kpop industry is men need to feminize their image to create a parasocial relationship with fans, as it's the bread and butter of the industry. They cannot be seen as aggressive...or in other words as manly. They have to come across as open and familiar. This is why idols try to act 'average' and normal (relatable) despite living a lifestyle many will never hope to achieve because 'similarness' is one way to increase chances of attraction with idol. This is what Jennifer Lawrence tried to do, but many saw her lies after the Harvey scandal (she obviously slept with him for roles. . .makes you think about kpop huh?)

This is why 'relatable' youtubers get more fans, and why celebrities these days try to do direct fan cams with fans. Fandoms are a business first and foremost to them. Heck even the Kardashians do it. And Fandoms are a constant source of income to the company, so no doubt they are made to do this. Fandoms even give companies ideas for next product, so appeasing them is important.

But by doing that Taemin is essentially keeping the 'baby' image alive and only being seen for his looks beyond talent. Taemin was under the impression it was because of his 'shinee' image that was the reason, but clearly since the label STILL is there it's actually down to his visuals. I think moving beyond this image is a struggle for a lot of the male idols in the industry and in America it's why you see some idols go a little crazy when they reach their late teens.

V from B_t_s used to do this baby act too...but he got tired of it and doesn't even pretend anymore. This act is tiring on anyone and doing it for a decade can cause all kinds of mental health problems to bubble up. When V got to a level where they were too big to fail, he knew he made it and dropped the act, along with Su_ga and his false 'sleepy' role.

The companies are responsible for the image the idol has. And when it doesn't match reality, problems can result. (times that by two when they reach the position they want but still feel empty or incomplete).

When Jaejoong who suffered the same issue (being focused visuals over talent) met with a blind fan, he broke down in tears:
This could be seen as acting, but Jaejoong was the visual and visuals are notorious for having their visual overshadow their actual talent. So knowing someone actually likes them for their talent and not sexuality/image is refreshing for them.

When these idols are forced to show one face, when in reality they are really another, the conflict mentally can turn them to become suicidal. If they don't resolve these feelings the cracks in their persona will begin to show and then you'll hear news like 'X idol is injured' or 'Y idol is taking a break'. . .the company wouldn't give break to an idol randomly unless they have a mental health problem that makes it impossible for them to work properly. We know they force injured idols to perform so if you hear string of news like that for an idol know the story is BS or a cover for something worse. They probably don't want to scare off investors so have to keep the truth under wraps.

If the idol doesn't gain autonomy in the industry after a decade, especially if their image is all over the place, they may have trouble in their career. They must come to terms with the fact that their 'persona' is an image, an 'alter ego' if you will and that the fans are in love with the image. Most celebs talk about this alter ego, some say it's mk ultra, but that is hard to say.

Jonghyun is a good example of someone who everyone loved, but nobody knew. Nobody could know him because the idol industry is such that if you show your true emotions, especially in a country that is averse to mental health, you could be seen as a problematic idol. Sulli is an example of this.

Back to Taemin: do not believe the insta lives or tweets aren't coordinated by his company, because they certainly are. Their job continues through the night, they signed their life away after all. He needs to reassure his fans that he is ok, and to keep the image alive. Also that Instagram pics was clearly given by the company. You really think he has time to make a stock pictures account and search for the perfect image on his socials? You already know that's BS.

Also his 'wrist' injury is suspicious. Perhaps the insta lives are to cover up the real reason. Now he is age 27, it would be wise to be wary of the moves of SM this year. Also for someone like Taemin who is a big idol now, they will make him do a comeback. He isn't a backup member anymore and Taemin is usually good at pretending he is fine so the show must go on.

Also don't get me wrong, I don't exactly think he is a good person. I think he is a good dancer, and good at having a certain 'innocent' face on his socials, and that's all. Korea as a country overall seems to be the testing ground for the coming world order so noticing how the country and companies operate will help us to see what's coming to the world in the future, and who these people are really controlled by.

The reason why I am suspicious of him is obviously because of Jonghyun. When I look around Jonghyun the person whose career took off straight after his death is him. IU is extremely suspicious too. But also by observing his character yesterday we can see how controlled he really is, but most of his fans are too blinded by the visuals to care. We can also learn a little more about the industry and the way it operates. In the future there will be idols who don't care about NDAs completely exposing the industry, giving forums like this more fuel to connect the dots. But for now we must wait for the truth about the industry to come out.

Also I do believe, male and female, sleep with execs to get a certain role or position. Not saying Taemin has, but you know Korea is a tightly knit country. They probably have a strict system in that industry where taking the fast last is possible...but requires some 'sacrifices'. . .

Blame SM ... also releasing his CD on 0408 (0804) .....J's number sorry....
EeGlL2WUMAAmvWY.jpg
EeGlMoWU0AEv-sJ.jpg
EeGlOBFUMAAD6Ya.jpg
EeGlOqCVAAIDC_e.jpg

btach

Veteran
yeah I agree..its SM the biggest devil

and between...those are so repetitive covering one eye...it become so old fashioned...wasn't popular culture about new trend but this old trend won't dye ever lol
My goodness!!!
This Taemin release is too dark.

Yup, LSM isn't the only one. Just take a look at the countless cult denominations infesting Korea. They all branches of illuminati. Leaders of these cults are linked with high ranking political figures. Take for example the leader of S*hincheonji Church whose members were responsible for first spreading covid in Korea. The leader was wearing an expensive gold wrist watch given by ousted former president P*ark G*eun H*ye who was responsible for the S*ewol ferry tragedy.
yeah you are right...I didn't knows those things about this Shincheonji Church..have heard covid was originating from them..I thought its fake and another Illuminati way to blame religion but what you have said make sense..I think this guy cult head was intentionally doing elite agenda and spreading covid

btach

Veteran
Our precious Creator, Father and You who is Holy and Righteous I want to come in Your name as declared by King David in Psalms 68:4{KJV} I came to you for matters surrounding Kim Jong-Hyun. Only you know his life, heart and state of mind. We don't know much of what transpired on the night of his death, but we can only pray for his place in history. Whatever acts and plans SM Entertainment has with the release of the album on August 4th 2020 and the features that coincidentally mirror Kim Jong-Hyun's work, we pray that those plans will be thwarted and their fruits be cursed so they have no effect and fail. So much theft of hearts, minds and souls has already occured and we refuse to lose any more souls to SM Entertainment's witchcraft. So I use this forum as a public square to denounce the evil works of darkness, may the works of darkness begin to lose their grip and above all, may your will be done on earth as it has been declared in the heavens concerning this matter. May the soul of Kim Jong-Hyun rest and not be disturbed. Holy Spirit take control and may the ministering spirits(angels) begin to open the eyes of the masses. In Yahshua's (Jesus Christ) name.

(Yahshua is a transliteration of the original Hebrew name of Jesus of Nazareth (Hebrew: יהושע), considered by Christians and Messianic Jews to be the Messiah. The name means Yahweh (Yah) is salvation (Shua). }

Nobodybuthere

Established
I want to share something important recently I notice.

Elites' media slowly started to impose social media ban. I think sul_li, go h@ra and H@ruma Miu_ra's death was related with this new propaganda.

Why elites want social media ban?

Elites want to ban/limit the information flow in the internet and social media. People can share their opinion without fear because we hide ourselves and use nicknames etc. They can not easily direct people under this conditions.

WW_3 is coming, there will be lots of people against it (even people don't believe illu. exist). They want to limit "freedom of expression" or "information flow". They want us to listen their sold media like it happened in WW_2 and WW_1.

We already limit our contact with people in daily due to social distancing. When they ban social media, their fake sold media will gain power.

So they will create some excuse to bring social media ban. Maybe, they will use celebrity/non celebrity suicide because of hate comments or maybe they will use some political figures/disputes. Whatever they chose, they will bring this before 2023.

Because somewhere around between 2021-2025, WW_3 will began. I heard in the news European countries already start to buy military weapons. Non of them are at war, why they are buying guns ? Especially, at this time when their economies are damaged due to co_vid. India and china also start to buy some military weapons (against each other). There is already lots of problems between East Mediterranean countries because of sea (maritime) borders. Also, there are some disputes in south china sea too and ame_rican government have been trying to provoke countries in south china sea region for years.

Why WW_3 will start somewhere around 2021-2025 ?
I actually share elites calendar before in this thread. You can check, I will mention shortly.

Occult organizations try to steer the world in 3-period (3 × 36 = 108) time periods, each lasting 36 years. Occult organizations have specific goals. First of all, there is the idea of creating "new type of people." One of the most secret organizations, the Order of the Rose Cross , has 3 periods of 36 years in order to make changes every 108 years in the world. The first of this period started in 1989. We call this age the Enigmatic Age. In this 36 years, you will see that every information we know is right is actually wrong.

So we are now in enigmatic period. In the past, towards the end of the enigmatic period some big things occurred and it effected/changed the world's dynamic. Enigmatic period will be end in 2025.

To sum up, they will find an excuse in every country to bring social ban. I will share this in other threads too. Be careful people.
There was a russian singer's mv with exposing by symbols the birth of antichrist in 1989 as many people thought. Maybe it was for the enigmatic periods start

Nobodybuthere

Established
I want to share something important recently I notice.

Elites' media slowly started to impose social media ban. I think sul_li, go h@ra and H@ruma Miu_ra's death was related with this new propaganda.

Why elites want social media ban?

Elites want to ban/limit the information flow in the internet and social media. People can share their opinion without fear because we hide ourselves and use nicknames etc. They can not easily direct people under this conditions.

WW_3 is coming, there will be lots of people against it (even people don't believe illu. exist). They want to limit "freedom of expression" or "information flow". They want us to listen their sold media like it happened in WW_2 and WW_1.

We already limit our contact with people in daily due to social distancing. When they ban social media, their fake sold media will gain power.

So they will create some excuse to bring social media ban. Maybe, they will use celebrity/non celebrity suicide because of hate comments or maybe they will use some political figures/disputes. Whatever they chose, they will bring this before 2023.

Because somewhere around between 2021-2025, WW_3 will began. I heard in the news European countries already start to buy military weapons. Non of them are at war, why they are buying guns ? Especially, at this time when their economies are damaged due to co_vid. India and china also start to buy some military weapons (against each other). There is already lots of problems between East Mediterranean countries because of sea (maritime) borders. Also, there are some disputes in south china sea too and ame_rican government have been trying to provoke countries in south china sea region for years.

Why WW_3 will start somewhere around 2021-2025 ?
I actually share elites calendar before in this thread. You can check, I will mention shortly.

Occult organizations try to steer the world in 3-period (3 × 36 = 108) time periods, each lasting 36 years. Occult organizations have specific goals. First of all, there is the idea of creating "new type of people." One of the most secret organizations, the Order of the Rose Cross , has 3 periods of 36 years in order to make changes every 108 years in the world. The first of this period started in 1989. We call this age the Enigmatic Age. In this 36 years, you will see that every information we know is right is actually wrong.

So we are now in enigmatic period. In the past, towards the end of the enigmatic period some big things occurred and it effected/changed the world's dynamic. Enigmatic period will be end in 2025.

To sum up, they will find an excuse in every country to bring social ban. I will share this in other threads too. Be careful people.
Do you have any ideas about the place the most possible to be the first involved area in WW3?