Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
hello, i’ve been reading this thread for months/ a while and respect most of what yall say but which one of yall wrote this ??¥¥]¥!¥]¥]¥{3[]£{2~<~] the kpop stans found yall

(I wont write here again so bye ‍❤‍‍‍♀)
(sorry if i interrupted your conversation ‍❤‍‍)
I am sorry for the inconvenient... But why we do that since we are afraid this forum got take down by the agency for one click in 900913... So we are trying to make it hard even tho some toxic fans found us here... At least we have tried to safe this forum since it's a useful forum for someone who wanna look for truth of K-Pop...
Btw I am happy you find this forum and you opened your mind to the truth of toxic influenced K-pop... Thank you... I hope you enjoyed here... I am sorry for some inconvenient words/opinion from us... ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautifully said!!! Just like Whitney Houston, John Legend, Charlotte Church, and countless other artists who come from the church...have chosen a path that requires many sacrifices. =0(

Matthew 16:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
---------------------------------------------------

Even some of my favorite Christian artists have sold out. This is why I choose to to pray for ALL the good, the bad and the ugly. Many do so believing they are earning brownie points to get a better place or in God's favor.....but at the end of times; God will judge each and every one of us according to the deeds in our hearts. Even in the bible, Jesus saves the harlots and other bad notorious figures but he KNEW their hearts. Same applies to the entertainment industry...God truly knows the artist's heart. WE DO NOT FULLY KNOW EVERYTHING!!! We can gather evidence and speculate.

That is why I still follow some entertainers (even knowing) I am not 100% into what they are doing or stand for....but my gut intuition and faith in God tells me who to take a break from,
to whom to run from and to whom NOT give up hope YET.

Me, Myself and I CHOOSE to see the light at the end of the tunnel. THAT IS MY OPINION..... ( I also apply this in my every day daily life and among family, friends and colleagues. I keep my friends close and MY ENEMIES CLOSER!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The internet is really bad where I am staying now..so I was unable to comment

but I want to say I agree 100% with your opinion...we don't know everything, so I assume the celebrities are forced and not by their choice...I don't know also whats happening to I give that thing a chance...thats the same reason I still follow celebrities...and I think some of them can make it to heaven(apparently not all of them and this is very debatable) but we would never know...so I hope they can make it and of course they don't harm others a long their ways..I know that most likely they did but we will never know the full story

there was interesting post I have shared in other thread for BTS..someone asked question in Quora whether they would go to heaven or not..I personally don't really care about BTS...but its interesting because they are still celebrities haha so thats the answer could also relate to others Kpop stars

View attachment 39190

A STILL FROM HIS NEW DRAMA! Funny thing, I read and have seen him say he comes from a Christian background. I also have heard his is homophobic. I am a huge fan of SUJU-M, but I never could a good read on him. I follow him on Instagram for all the "charitable" works he has done...but I still am quite unsure of him.
I think Siwon not hard to say he is fake christian...I am also a Suju fan, and I always felt off by him, my favorite was Kyuhyun but thats another story...he share the bibles all the time in his account...however, I think he do a lots of thing contradictory to that, and supposedly he is against Homosexuality(I wouldn't call a him a homophobic, because that word has been used to any one disagree with homosexuality)...I believe Siwon true opinion is very supportive of Homosexuality..he is close friend with Hong Seok Chun an openly gay Korean celebrity..everything he is doing suggest he support homosexuality..he is just playing the role that he is against it..he is just actor I think

YES CHILDREN!!! Look it up....it goes way back....anything pizza, candy..even fruits..anything children like...even some toys...say the infamous teddy bears, mickey mouse and others.. =0( =0( =o(
if they are LITERALLY involved with Children...my God...if thats proven...then I am gonna drop all of them..the only reason I haven't yet drop them because I thought these Pedo pizza symbols are just symbols used and its NOT literally them involved with Children, otherwise no way

I really wanna kill her...!!:mad:

View attachment 39165

BTW, this article was released yesterday not in 2019 as it's written
I know about Madam Shim since Seungri scandal..she was in a little spot light during that time...she is apparently one of those Illuminati figure from behind the scene that control Kpop...she is officially a criminal that are walking free...and no body is doing anything about it...this is the power of the media...since she is not spotlight...no body seems to care that she is a free criminal

A genuine question though.... these entertainers that are sold into companies by their parents/sign as children and are programmed (Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan ect) do you think God will see through that and let them into heaven because they had no idea what was happening/why they do these things (symbolism, disassociating) as opposed to someone who enters after puberty/ as an adult who had a choice but chose to walk the WRONG one i.e. Baekhyun from EXO was 20 when he signed with SM and he seems incredibly kindhearted but symbolism is rampant in his videos and the success he has doesnt come without a major cost like sacrifices or something like that
you just said exactly what was in my head...I think some of celebrities those who don't have choice have a chance to make it in heaven...apparently there is differences between those who was sold and have no choice and those who have choice...I some how like Baekhyun though...he seems to have done a lots of wrong things, but if these pizza candy symbols means he literally was involved with children, then obviously those celebrities won't make it in heaven

Nobodybuthere

Established
this is very interesting...I did not notice the white countries in the map..thanks for pointing that

the north of Japan is Russia...it sound like those white countries would be involved in WW3...but Saudi arabia are not in white but there is grey color..not sure what does that mean

and those other in whites..it cover isreal as will levant arab countries like Syria and lebanon
Nowadays there is escalation on the borders of Armenia made by Azerbaijan. I am disturbed why this started now, maybe it can lead to WW3? I am so afraid of my country. It's hard to predict how long it will last.
Moreover I watch Netflix series "Dark" and there is a reference to catastrophe/war in 2020 as Apocalypse. It make everything more creepy, coz they put some illuminati symbols there, so I wonder whether it can be a predictive programming.

Kittyn

Established
I watched his movie - Sky full of love. He was a fine actor. Do anyone know why he suicide? I saw some tweets that he was being harrassed by cyber bullies but thats that.
I read comments on Pann choa and they mentioned that some Japanese netizens are cruel to comment like his last drama was years ago and did not have a break, etc.

It might be that he was in pressure to be big on screen again. His Attack on Titan movie drew a lot of hate comments although the actors are in no fault why the movie sucked.

Lolylol

Established
What do y’all think? Is it a code? Or maybe predictive programming? (I hope not)
It can be. And J3*n*nie has some mk ultra characteristics, she is too scared of everything (mk ultra torture cause that) and sometimes she's very suggestive (mk ultra methods programm girls to be sex slaves/betta kitten and then they don't have boundaries towards any sexual thing).

Shuna

Star
I just saw the film 'Cloud Atlas', in addition to a lot of similarity with other films, for the Korean decor, but also clips. The reference to human butchery (The girls think, that they are going to be 'blessed', to be 'raised' but find themselves executed, by the collar, then they are butchered.), half-man, half-animal, made me think of the clip:

And the reference to cloning and using it, is the same as in KPop. As the executors, who wear the red hooded outfit, white hooded for the sacrificed, can make think of the VCR, where G-Dragon, is operated, from girl, she becomes G-Dragon. And the girl:

For the analysis, I came across this link:

Note that it carries as logo, a yellow Buddha, which can be associated with the smiley.

Last edited:
From 19:10 they discuss the abuse that goes on in the kpop industry. I know that they barely scratch the surface but it is important to note that it's coming from famous people who are kinda like insiders
I hope every kpop stan sees this and rethinks their love for kpop esp kpop companies

taepeach

Veteran
It can be. And J3*n*nie has some mk ultra characteristics, she is too scared of everything (mk ultra torture cause that) and sometimes she's very suggestive (mk ultra methods programm girls to be sex slaves/betta kitten and then they don't have boundaries towards any sexual thing).
in her recent posts as well she has bruises on her body...in the second link she has a bruise on her right thigh in the last pic
http://instagr.am/p/CAFp6tVFmzs/ http://instagr.am/p/CCxuIpnDyYn/

in her recent posts as well she has bruises on her body...in the second link she has a bruise on her right thigh in the last pic
http://instagr.am/p/CAFp6tVFmzs/ http://instagr.am/p/CCxuIpnDyYn/
I really hope the fans don't turn a blind eye to this one
There were videos last year about how bp was controlled
And there was a tweet recently how Jennie posts sleeping pics every July 19th(if I remember the date correctly)
But I hope the fans don't let this slide and dig deeper
Many don't want to admit the dark side of kpop I guess
But ignoring this would be just turning a blind eye willingly